PDA

View Full Version : Madison Rayne

capn-edu
08-27-2011, 05:26 PM
will we ever see her in the main event again?
or in atleast a storyline :(
she was my favorite knockout..

helmsley
08-27-2011, 05:29 PM
i really dont care about madison, while im able to see velvet sky im happy :D

Wade Barrett 1979
08-27-2011, 06:00 PM
i really dont care about madison, while im able to see velvet sky im happy :D

Ha!! Good answer!

I don't know why but I've got a thing for, Angelina Love!! I think it's because she looks a little grubby!! :0P

akgator1
08-27-2011, 06:03 PM
I dont know where she is. She wasnt at the Impact tapings this Thursday in Huntsville and they brought out all the Knockouts.

Y2J___Y2J
08-27-2011, 06:06 PM
She'll be in the main event in like a month.! TNA go through diva champions like they are going out of fashion.!

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Maybe she is mad that Christy Hemme makes so much more than her for doing nothing.

Rockstar83
08-27-2011, 06:43 PM
only one way, if she wrestled naked.

xAzureSkye
08-27-2011, 07:04 PM
tbh she was over rated when she was champion, I mean beating Roxxi, ODB & Alissa in squash matches, come on TNA..

Asherdelampyr
08-27-2011, 07:18 PM
I was hoping that this would be a bunch of pictures of her

I am soo disappointed

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 07:21 PM
tbh she was over rated when she was champion, I mean beating Roxxi, ODB & Alissa in squash matches, come on TNA..

I'm still puzzled about this.

Rokudo
08-27-2011, 07:22 PM
Kind of overrated, yes, but she was still very good, especially before the "Queen Bee" gimmick, not to mention she is still the longest reigning knockout's champ in history... It's so pathetic when TNA buries and releases former champions, wrestlers people care about etc just because "creative" have nothing for them... yeah, I see Madison released soon. Sad, but very possible.

Dubs
08-27-2011, 07:32 PM

Agreed. She is terrible as a heel.

Fan4Now
08-27-2011, 07:33 PM
Madison Rayne was & still is my favorite K.O. Like I said before, I saw her wrestle in the indys, not long after her TNA debut, & she was a really awesome wrestler. I'm not kidding. She did some amazing moves. Fast paced for a whole 17 minute match, or so, & won. I knew when TNA took her, they'd do big things w/ her. She won & deserved that Title & to Main Event. She's probably the 3rd or 4th best woman wrestler in TNA right now, from what I saw, but they obviously toned down her move arsenal b/c TRUST ME, she's way better than what she shows in the ring, & I also think she's a good promo. Not the best, but Good! Plus, I think she plays the part given her, very well. I also think she's hot. I know every1 loves Velvet, but I like Madison & Mickie. I met Madison at that indy show & at TNA, & she's so nice, funny, & smart too.

AOF666
08-27-2011, 08:13 PM
It seems like they do that alot in TNA give somebody a spotlight for a while, then disappear for a while. Maybe pop up every once in a while.

tshizzy34
08-27-2011, 11:02 PM
Velvet Sky is hotter and better imo.

The Brown One
08-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Madison Rayne was & still is my favorite K.O. Like I said before, I saw her wrestle in the indys, not long after her TNA debut, & she was a really awesome wrestler. I'm not kidding. She did some amazing moves. Fast paced for a whole 17 minute match, or so, & won. I knew when TNA took her, they'd do big things w/ her. She won & deserved that Title & to Main Event. She's probably the 3rd or 4th best woman wrestler in TNA right now, from what I saw, but they obviously toned down her move arsenal b/c TRUST ME, she's way better than what she shows in the ring, & I also think she's a good promo. Not the best, but Good! Plus, I think she plays the part given her, very well. I also think she's hot. I know every1 loves Velvet, but I like Madison & Mickie. I met Madison at that indy show & at TNA, & she's so nice, funny, & smart too.

If she really is as good a wrestler as you say she is, you mind putting up a link? Because when I watched her in TNA, I didn't see anything special.

HeelTurn
08-28-2011, 03:51 AM
Yeah shes not the best knockout skill wise, but shes damn hot in my opinion. I would like to see the Mickie feud with Winter continue a bit longer.

Fan4Now
08-28-2011, 07:00 AM
If she really is as good a wrestler as you say she is, you mind putting up a link? Because when I watched her in TNA, I didn't see anything special.

I'll try to find that house show match on Youtube, or maybe DailyMotion or something. I'd like to see it again too. Maybe she was just having a good night, but she was GR8!

Poot-Hair
08-28-2011, 07:18 AM
From the neck down....absofreakinglutely gorgeous, from the neck up she looks like an opossum. Ugly ass mouth. Decent wrestler, decent talker and hell as long as they never show her face and just her cleavage and booty I'd be a fanboy lol. If not ehhhhhh just keep velvet sky and mickie james out there :D

Automatic
08-28-2011, 10:19 AM
Madison Rayne is HAWT.

body slam
08-28-2011, 10:01 PM
I enjoyed the program of Madison beating the knockouts from the past. There's not that many knockouts on the roster. TNA was able to put her over as champion and keep her heat without having the other roster knockouts jobbing. Plus it was fun seeing some of the past knockouts.

I think her best ring work in TNA was when she was with the Beautiful People.

And she's hot!!!