PDA

View Full Version : Poster WWE Hell In A Cell 2011!

dada01
08-27-2011, 10:26 AM
This is the 2011 WWE Hell In A Cell Poster! Personnaly, i love it. It's possibly the return of the big red machine at this PPV..

Thoughts?

http://i43.servimg.com/u/f43/12/83/77/29/hellin11.jpg

Danielle20SxE
08-27-2011, 10:32 AM
That's pretty cool.

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 10:33 AM
Honestly, I really wish they'd do away with gimmick ppv's. Hell in a Cell matches have been really devalued since they started having two or three matches a year. Same goes for TLC, and does anyone remember how lame "Fatal Four" was?

xtremetothemax
08-27-2011, 10:33 AM
Cool and welcome to the E

Danielle20SxE
08-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Best first post ever.

xtremetothemax
08-27-2011, 10:35 AM
Honestly, I really wish they'd do away with gimmick ppv's. Hell in a Cell matches have been really devalued since they started having two or three matches a year. Same goes for TLC, and does anyone remember how lame "Fatal Four" was?

fatal four was a huge let down imo

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 10:38 AM
fatal four was a huge let down imo

Yeah. The only gimmick ppvs so far have been Extreme Rules and Money in the Bank, and of course Royal Rumble. But does Hell in a Cell and TLC really need ppvs named after them when they fulfill no special condition (i.e. Royal Rumble guarantees WM main event, MITB guarantees title shot anytime anywhere)?

Danielle20SxE
08-27-2011, 10:38 AM
I don't remember Fatal Four. I guess that says something.

xtremetothemax
08-27-2011, 10:41 AM
Yeah. The only gimmick ppvs so far have been Extreme Rules and Money in the Bank, and of course Royal Rumble. But does Hell in a Cell and TLC really need ppvs named after them when they fulfill no special condition (i.e. Royal Rumble guarantees WM main event, MITB guarantees title shot anytime anywhere)?

right. watch they have a ppv called iron man or something like that

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 10:44 AM
right. watch they have a ppv called iron man or something like that

WWE Singles Matches!

WWE Tag Team

WWE Dance Off (or Dance Dance WWE)

Care to name any future WWE gimmick ppvs?

dada01
08-27-2011, 10:48 AM
Best first post ever.

Thanks!

In my mind, this show MUST be used to finish a couple of rivalries like Orton/Christian but obviously this Feud ending soon so..

xtremetothemax
08-27-2011, 10:51 AM
WWE Singles Matches!

WWE Tag Team

WWE Dance Off (or Dance Dance WWE)

Care to name any future WWE gimmick ppvs?

wwe steel cage

wwe submission match

wwe last man standing

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 10:53 AM
wwe steel cage

wwe submission match

wwe last man standing

WWE Bra and Panties (I'd pay good money for that, provided it was Divas only)

xtremetothemax
08-27-2011, 10:58 AM

Or wwe nude match being divas only. It happened before. Trish and Lita.

Robareid
08-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Kane vs. Henry anyone?

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 11:21 AM

Except Kharma.

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Kane vs. Henry anyone?

Do you have any idea how slow and boring that match would be?

Rockstar83
08-27-2011, 11:22 AM
Meh..............

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 11:25 AM

A godsend compared to Khali v. Cena.

SESAfro
08-27-2011, 11:36 AM
Except Kharma.
I'd like to see that. Mmm.

I love the poster. Love the reference to Kane being a 'demon' in a cell makes it even better. It would be better if the ring would be surrounded by fire inside the cell for a special pair of people.

Haha, Dance Dance WWE. New game coming to a store near you.

Robareid
08-27-2011, 11:42 AM

You think that would stop WWE?

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 11:45 AM
You think that would stop WWE?

No, they put Cena back in the title picture instead of Punk, brought Nash back and probably will make him wrestle, and they have Booker T on commentary. Boring is their middle name,

PrimusSucks
08-27-2011, 11:46 AM

Elimination Chamber is pretty good too, it usually sets up the Wrestlemania main events.

wrestlingfan66513
08-27-2011, 12:57 PM
WWE I Quit (Sadly Cena would always win these since he can't lose clean)
WWE On a Pole Match
WWE First Blood

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 01:20 PM
WWE I Quit (Sadly Cena would always win these since he can't lose clean)
WWE On a Pole Match
WWE First Blood

Hey, he lost clean to Punk at Summerslam!

Danny92
08-27-2011, 02:49 PM
Backlash used to be my favourite ppv of the year, and done away with it for a non-violent extreme rules ppv

Chavo.G
08-27-2011, 03:37 PM
It should be a good pay per view like last years. The poster has a nice Attitude Era look to it. I have a feeling that when Kane returns, he will face Mark Henry in the steel structure. It would be cool if he came back with his mask or a slightly different fresh Kane gimmick or costume.

HeelTurn
08-27-2011, 03:38 PM
Now that is a good PPV poster, if its the genuine one I can see Kane being a part of a multi man World title match, or maybe a return match with Henry in a HIAC match.

Adreme
08-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Hey, he lost clean to Punk at Summerslam!

He really didnt lose "clean" at either SS or Mitb. SS he had his foot on rope so the ending wasnt "legit" and at Mitb he was blindsided after stopping Johnny Ace.

The Brown One
08-27-2011, 07:07 PM
Just saying it now, I think these HIAC matches will be likely:

* John Cena vs ADR
* Randy Orton vs Mark Henry
* CM Punk vs Kevin Nash

Kane is just on the poster for the sake of it. Maybe he'l cost Henry the match which will continue their feud.

BlazersDozen
08-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Henry Vs. Kane.

I wonder when Big Show will return? I think it would be cool if Show returned at that match & put Henry through the cell to return a favor.

DonCorleone
08-27-2011, 07:22 PM
The poster should have been The Undertaker throwing Mankind off the cell , that would look completely BADASS imo.

Androo
08-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Is it a really good poster? Seems a bit generic. Even if it was for a Kane surprise return, does the poster not kinda spoil that?

Why is it so good? I'm genuinely interested in why people feel it is? Or am I....?

AOF666
08-27-2011, 08:25 PM
That is a really cool poster! Props to WWE!

zrdt12
08-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Or wwe nude match being divas only. It happened before. Trish and Lita.

When did this happen?

tshizzy34
08-27-2011, 11:07 PM
HIAC matches aren't anything compared to how they used to be, and by used to be I mean they had meaning and entertainment in them!

tshizzy34
08-27-2011, 11:09 PM
When did this happen?

It didn't. Any pics you have seen online are fakes, that could never happen on tv, unless it was broadcast on HBO or something.

VanHooliganX
08-28-2011, 12:19 AM
Now thats an opening post! Welcome! :)

Also quite a good poster this year.

Brewer 314
08-28-2011, 01:16 AM

Money In The Bank and Royal Rumble aren't gimmick PPV's.

A gimmick PPV is more like TLC and Hell In The Cell where matches are stipulated randomly based on the theme.

The Rumble and MITB involve big specialty matches but their not random.

My point is that the Rumble and MITB have pizazz and prestige.

IMO at least..

Dubs
08-28-2011, 01:30 AM

Fatal Four wasn't THAT bad but it was rather pointless to have its own PPV. Hell in a Cell matches aren't as brutal as they once were but they are still pretty good. TLC wasn't a bad PPV either.

Brewer 314
08-28-2011, 02:10 AM
Fatal Four wasn't THAT bad but it was rather pointless to have its own PPV. Hell in a Cell matches aren't as brutal as they once were but they are still pretty good. TLC wasn't a bad PPV either.

Hell In The Cell matches are cool for sure, I just don't like that how limit them to one pay per view now.

I still haven't gotten over how great the original Cell match was.

THE_CRIPPLER
08-28-2011, 08:30 PM
Hell In The Cell matches are cool for sure, I just don't like that how limit them to one pay per view now.

I still haven't gotten over how great the original Cell match was.

your grammar is unreadable..

"I just dont how the W.W.E. Limits them to one P.P.V."

and you go around correcting people... I will take it from someone who actually knows how to spell and knows Grammar like a Kash or Ape but you are a just pure Dumb.

xtremetothemax
08-28-2011, 08:42 PM
It didn't. Any pics you have seen online are fakes, that could never happen on tv, unless it was broadcast on HBO or something.

dude i can send u the pic. it looks real.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-28-2011, 08:48 PM

and you go around correcting people... I will take it from someone who actually knows how to spell and knows Grammar like a Kash or Ape but you are a just pure Dumb.

THE CRIPPLER I wouldnt pay no attention to that troll, it seems he's on his period these last few days. Maybe he should change that tampon every once in awhile. I think the rash is making him irritable.:D

on topic:

I like the poster. I'm glad they dont have have any blood on it, that would be false advertising.:D

THE_CRIPPLER
08-28-2011, 09:49 PM
THE CRIPPLER I wouldnt pay no attention to that troll, it seems he's on his period these last few days. Maybe he should change that tampon every once in awhile. I think the rash is making him irritable.:D

on topic:

I like the poster. I'm glad they dont have have any blood on it, that would be false advertising.:D

Yeah, i admit im not a great speller and dont put much grammar in my post, but i make it to the point where its easy to read and not annoying.... he follows every post i make and corrects me its so annoying.... he rarly makes post longer than 1 sentace cause he really never has anything to say longer than a sentace, but when he does its filled with mispells and bad grammar.

By the way great to see you back in here IPITS

Brewer 314
08-29-2011, 03:08 AM

Your making yourself look like a fool.

Abbreviations do not need periods if the abbreviation is for a proper term...

Stop limiting your education to pro wrestling.

Brewer 314
08-29-2011, 03:10 AM

on topic:

Go back to thumping your bible.

Brewer 314
08-29-2011, 03:12 AM
he rarly makes post longer than 1 sentace cause he really never has anything to say longer than a sentace, but when he does its filled with mispells and bad grammar.

Prove that, homegirl.

You are a girl right?
He*
Rarely*
Sentence*
it's*

I love how your billing me as dumb .... PPV isn't even improper, look for yourself : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay-per-view

I'll say it again abbreviations do not periods after each letter if the abbreviation is for a proper term.....Simple caps is all you need, but what would you know, you can't even spell yet.

Keep this up.

Brewer 314
08-29-2011, 03:21 AM
HIAC matches aren't anything compared to how they used to be, and by used to be I mean they had meaning and entertainment in them!

HIAC lost it's edge for sure.

steveorton
08-29-2011, 08:02 AM
Awesome poster, I'm jus sayin...

maar13
08-29-2011, 11:08 AM

Yes, I also do hope that they either kill the PPVs name or re haul it, the HIAC matches were meant to end a rivalry or to be something absolutely brutal in which two superstars that really hate each other tried to destroy all insight. I mean we don'0t have to go the Foley VS Taker route, but there were a lot of great HIAC matches that didn't actually needed killing spots like dropping from top of the Cell. Now there is not even a real motive to get in, it could be a random title match and will be featured at HIAC, that completely kills the purpose of the Cell in the first place.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-29-2011, 05:59 PM

Problem is alot of gimmick matches are dying or not suitable for PG era.

For example you cant do First Blood, Bra and Panties or Hardcore matches anymore. Street Fights/Extreme Rules have also seemed to of died now as well.

Then you have Buried Alive, Casket (which should only ever involve Undertaker) and Inferno Matches (Again but with Kane) and those two are coming to the end of there careers.

So with all these gimmick matches dying or not being suitable you are going to have repeated match types happen. Unless you want normal singles matches.

If you look at what we have now there isnt alot and we have to bring back those crap matches where the two guys are tied together and you have to touch the four turnbuckles in a row.

Fatal Four ways arent normally any good anyway Triple Threats work but Fatal Four ways have always bored me.

THE_CRIPPLER
08-29-2011, 07:59 PM
Your making yourself look like a fool.

Abbreviations do not need periods if the abbreviation is for a proper term...

Stop limiting your education to pro wrestling.

Actually it wasnt the "." that was the problem in your sentace, It was you sounding like a fucking cave man "Hell In The Cell matches are cool for sure, I just don't like that how limit them to one pay per view now."

It took me awhile to figure out what the hell you meant so i fixed it for you.... So you correct people but almost eveything you do on here is just as bad and worse than me..... atleast I admit it, you still go around here and act like you are a spell check and the grammar police but you have one of the worse.... plus anyone could use spell check and read their post 10 times to fix it if it is one sentace long. You never really wrote anthing longer than that cause i dont think you can and when your post is longer than a fortune cookie, you make several mistakes

THE_CRIPPLER
08-29-2011, 08:17 PM
Prove that, homegirl.

You are a girl right?
He*
Rarely*
Sentence*
it's*

I love how your billing me as dumb .... PPV isn't even improper, look for yourself : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay-per-view

I'll say it again abbreviations do not periods after each letter if the abbreviation is for a proper term.....Simple caps is all you need, but what would you know, you can't even spell yet.

Keep this up.

Oh wow I didnt spell those two words Right and didnt cap my "I" wow, I really fucking care.
You never have anything interesting to say you are basicly worthless.... No im not a home girl, im a guy... You thought I was a girl and this was your way of hitting on me?.

Heres the deal guy, I'm not a great speller and my writting Grammar is pretty poor, add to that that I do not really put much effort in my post, other than the content and my opinion... So yes im aware of it, unlike you I know this... but for someone who prides them self on being a great speller and having perfect grammar, you sure suck... and I'm hardly the worse on here so I dont know why you pin pointed me when their is 20 or 30 people on here just as bad as iam or way worse.

Im not writting a Essay here, I dropped out of school in 3rd grade cause my family has money, I never needed to go to School.... I own a bussiness that I never even have to go to so yeah i pretty much didnt need school.... so what you do spend 75 percent of your life in School so you can what have a great minnum wage Job at home depot? or a Gas station? a fast food chain? haha please you are a loser... but hey all that time in school and you did correct my grammar and spelling... but if i pay attention and get spell check i guess all that time in school would be worthless and your life would have no meaning.

I would tell you to get a pistol and shoot your brians out but that would be a waste of a bullet now wouldnt it.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-29-2011, 08:21 PM
Im not writting a ESSAY here, I dropped out of school in 3rd grade cause my family has money, I never needed to go to School.... I own a bussiness that I never even have to go to so yeah i pretty much didnt need school.... so what you do spend 75 percent of your life in School so you can what have a great minnum wage Job at home depot? or a Gas station? a fast food chain? haha please you are a loser... but hey all that time in school and you did correct my grammar and spelling... but if i pay attention and get spell check i guess all that time in school would be worthless and your life would have no meaning.

I would tell you to get a pistol and shoot your brians out but that would be a waste of a bullet now wouldnt it.

Changed for accuracy

But seriously dude the guy may be acting like a prick but thats going way too far

THE_CRIPPLER
08-29-2011, 08:24 PM
Changed for accuracy

But seriously dude the guy may be acting like a prick but thats going way too far

Wait what did you change in the bullet pistol part? i dont see the diff

Brewer 314
08-29-2011, 09:16 PM
Wait what did you change in the bullet pistol part? i dont see the diff

Talk to me when you graduate college .

And I reported that little bit about the gun.

THE_CRIPPLER
08-29-2011, 09:23 PM
Talk to me when you graduate college .

And I reported that little bit about the gun.

Talk to me when you do something with your education.... all you did was waste the state and your parents money to get a job that you could of got being brain dead... you are just a waste all around.

Oh big bad man picking on people gets offended and reports it to the mods.... just patchic.... What are you gonna tell my parents next?

Bodom
08-29-2011, 09:54 PM
Way out of line Crips. Completely uncalled for.