PDA

View Full Version : Kaka to AC Milan??

Juvenile Junkie
08-27-2011, 08:26 AM
AC Milan make €15m Kaka move, and are prepared to wait for Real Madrid retreat on price
The Italian club have detailed their offer to the Madrid side, and would have priority should the Spaniards agree to let the attacker leave

Aug 27, 2011 2:00:00 PM

EXCLUSIVE
By Sergio Chesi

Lines of communication have been opened between AC Milan and Real Madrid with regards to a sensational return to San Siro for Brazilian attacker Kaka, with the Italian champions looking to seal a cut-price €15 million transfer, Goal.com has learned.

Amid recent links to Inter, Kaka stated his emotional ties to his former club were too strong for him to entertain the idea of joining Massimo Moratti's club. And these words have struck a chord with the powers that be at Via Turati, leading them to make early moves for the Madrid No. 8.

Milan are looking to finish the summer window with a bang just as they did by bringing in Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robinho at this stage last year, and a return of the much-loved Brazilian would likely be a huge hit with the fans.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

When he left, we said that it would be wonderful if he finished his career here. If the conditions are right, then why not?

- Silvio Berlusconi

The key to the deal remains in the Spanish giants lowering their asking price. They have shown a willingness to listen to offers for the 82-cap forward, but paid out €67 million in total for Kaka in 2009. They have indicated that they would be willing to sell for around half of their original payout, but Milan have lowered the bar further in their hope of pushing Madrid into a cut-price deal.

Bernabeu coach Jose Mourinho has played down talk regarding Kaka's future which sparked from his lack of use in some recent games, but has refused to rule out a move.

"Kaka is my player. He has worked very hard since the first day. He hasn't missed one single training session. It was my decision not to play him very much in official matches but a lot during pre-season," said Mourinho.

"He is called up for [the] Zaragoza [match], like the good professional that he is, and he will be on the bench. That [Mesut] Ozil will play [on Sunday] is nothing new, but I am happy to look to my side and have a player like him there."

The Italians have shown a willingness to pay €15m up front for the player's full rights, or - as a secondary option - would offer to take Kaka on loan for the 2011-12 season with a view to a permanent deal next summer at an agreed cost of €20m.

There remain many obstacles between the current situation and an agreement being reached due to differences in tax laws between the respective countries. There would also need to be a concession of wages on the Brazilian international's part, with a likely reduction from €9m to €6m per year being asked of him. The indications are that Kaka would be willing to meet this stipulation in order to return to Milanello.

__________________________________________________ ________________________
Kaka would cost far too much for Milan, it is an unpassable road. But anything can happen...

- Adriano Galliani

With the offer, Adriano Galliani has laid Milan's cards on the table, but there are two possibilities which could result in a deal not being pushed through. First, the attempts to secure a bargain could allow another of Europe's top clubs to usurp Milan in an auction for the player, while Real Madrid could yet make an about-turn and decide that they are no longer interested in listening to offers for the former Sao Paulo man.

But Milan are willing to take that chance, and will be willing to allow time to run short in the summer window before giving up on any deal. With Alberto Aquilani having been brought in, their market is now over but for a Kaka move, meaning that they bide their time - perhaps even until Wednesday's final hours - hoping that Madrid will back down and accept a discount to allow the former Rossoneri hero to return home.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-27-2011, 08:48 AM
Wasnt he linked to joining Arsenal on loan a few days ago from a 'reliable' source??

Juvenile Junkie
08-27-2011, 10:11 AM
well AC Milan is more believable,despite the reliable source,its a bigger club too

Leggo
08-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Wasnt he linked to joining Arsenal on loan a few days ago from a 'reliable' source??

Yeah, but it came to nothing. I actually think he'd be more suited at arsenal.

Juvenile Junkie
08-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Yeah, but it came to nothing. I actually think he'd be more suited at arsenal.

as a football fan,I would love to see Kaka,Ibrahimovic,Pato on the same field.Throw in Cassano and Robinho in the mix too,it could be Europe's most lethal forward line,not forgetting the old taskmaster Inzaghi,all backed by a midfield consisting of players like Van Bommel,Gattuso,Aquilani,Ambrosini ,Kevin Prince Boateng,Emmanuelson,Flamini.........

Eve's Arse No.1
08-27-2011, 12:54 PM
well AC Milan is more believable,despite the reliable source,its a bigger club too

LOL at this ^^^^^

Check the FIFA rankings AC Milan aint even close to Arsenal LOL yet another BIAS comment from Juvenile

Pumpkinhead
08-27-2011, 07:33 PM

LOL at this ^^^^^

Check the FIFA rankings AC Milan aint even close to Arsenal LOL yet another BIAS comment from Juvenile

With all due respect, you know AC Milan it's a 7 times Champions League winner

Tommy Thunder
08-27-2011, 07:44 PM

LOL at this ^^^^^

No offense, but I see AC as a 'bigger club' than Arsenal.

VanHooliganX
08-28-2011, 01:38 AM
I'm also going to have to say AC are a bigger club.
FIFA Rankings don't mean anything, when was the last time FIFA made a right decision?

Arsenal are a major club still, but lost a lot of fire power.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 04:35 AM
So going by all your logic

Ac Milan are a bigger team then Manchester United

and

Nottingham Forest are a bigger team then Chelsea???

VanHooliganX
08-28-2011, 04:58 AM

and

Not all. :)
I did it by value of whole players :D

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 05:09 AM
Not all. :)
I did it by value of whole players :D

Then AC Milans team blows Man Us out of the water then.

VanHooliganX
08-28-2011, 05:12 AM
Then AC Milans team blows Man Us out of the water then.

I believe Man Utds to be 1 of the weakest its had since they started winning trophys again.
Their defence is pretty good. Nani and Park are the only 2 I think are good and Rooney is on and off like he is for England. [/unpopularopinion]

I don't know AC Milans full squad but the ones I do know are pretty amazing.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 05:23 AM
I believe Man Utds to be 1 of the weakest its had since they started winning trophys again.
Their defence is pretty good. Nani and Park are the only 2 I think are good and Rooney is on and off like he is for England. [/unpopularopinion]

Tell me who you think is amazing?

VanHooliganX
08-28-2011, 05:29 AM
Van Bommel, Robinho, Zambrotta, Taiwo Nesta, Ibrahimovich (SP?), Flamini and last but not least: Seedorf. :)

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 05:40 AM
Van Bommel, Robinho, Zambrotta, Taiwo Nesta, Ibrahimovich (SP?), Flamini and last but not least: Seedorf. :)

So 1,2,3,4,5 Players who are over 30 who have all seen better days the only one of those i would say still has it is Van Bommel

They all WERE great players but after Tottenham run rings round them last year you think these old guys have a chance against the speed and skill of Man U and Arsenal and Man City???

Ibrahmovic is a good striker BUT both Rooney and Van Persie are better in my opinion.(but i dont rate Ibra at all)

Flamini os ok but are you saying he is better then Fletcher??? I think hes about on par with Song.
And Taiwo is nothing compared to Evra.

And Robinho im not going to waste my breathe on an arsehole like that.

VanHooliganX
08-28-2011, 05:51 AM
So 1,2,3,4,5 Players who are over 30 who have all seen better days the only one of those i would say still has it is Van Bommel

They all WERE great players but after Tottenham run rings round them last year you think these old guys have a chance against the speed and skill of Man U and Arsenal and Man City???

Ibrahmovic is a good striker BUT both Rooney and Van Persie are better in my opinion.(but i dont rate Ibra at all)

Flamini os ok but are you saying he is better then Fletcher??? I think hes about on par with Song.
And Taiwo is nothing compared to Evra.

And Robinho im not going to waste my breathe on an arsehole like that.

Over 30 or not, still great players otherwise they wouldn't be in the first team :)

And as for Robinho i'm more disappointed in him. But he is amazing for Brazil and other teams and thanks to him we created Pidgeoniho.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 05:53 AM
Over 30 or not, still great players otherwise they wouldn't be in the first team :)

And as for Robinho i'm more disappointed in him. But he is amazing for Brazil and other teams and thanks to him we created Pidgeoniho.

Well maybe thats why they havent achieved much in Europe these last couple of years because their team is way too old.

Sorry i cant see Robinho as anything more then a spoiled little brat

Tommy Thunder
08-28-2011, 05:54 AM

and

What kind of logic is that?!

Chelsea have won more trophies than Forest.

Milan and United ae close in terms of 'who's bigger'. Milan have won 18 league titles, United have 19. Milan have 5 Copppa Italias compared to United's 11 FA Cups.
Judging by that I'd say United are a 'bigger club' than Milan.

But we're comparing Arsenal and Milan here, so other teams don't come into it. And Milan are a bigger club than Arsenal IMO.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 06:16 AM
What kind of logic is that?!

Chelsea have won more trophies than Forest.

Milan and United ae close in terms of 'who's bigger'. Milan have won 18 league titles, United have 19. Milan have 5 Copppa Italias compared to United's 11 FA Cups.
Judging by that I'd say United are a 'bigger club' than Milan.

But we're comparing Arsenal and Milan here, so other teams don't come into it. And Milan are a bigger club than Arsenal IMO.

Tommy That was said

[QUOTE=Eve's Arse No.1;234056]

With all due respect, you know AC Milan it's a 7 times Champions League winner

So by this logic Man U are a smaller team then Milan

and Forest are bigger then Chelsea

do i keep having to tell you to READ threads before you comment

Tommy Thunder
08-28-2011, 06:23 AM
Tommy That was said

[QUOTE=Pumpkinhead200;234496]

So by this logic Man U are a smaller team then Milan

and Forest are bigger then Chelsea

do i keep having to tell you to READ threads before you comment

You only quoted the champions league there. I quoted domestic titles in my post. United are far ahead of Milan in that respect, and in overall trophy haul.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 06:31 AM
[QUOTE=Eve's Arse No.1;234988]Tommy That was said

You only quoted the champions league there. I quoted domestic titles in my post. United are far ahead of Milan in that respect, and in overall trophy haul.

Which is what I originally quoted for as being BAD LOGIC again READ the posts!!!!!

Tommy Thunder
08-28-2011, 06:35 AM
[QUOTE=Tommy Thunder;234989]

Which is what I originally quoted for as being BAD LOGIC again READ the posts!!!!!

So you're judging whether a club is 'big' or not based on how many champions league titles thy have?

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 06:46 AM
[QUOTE=Eve's Arse No.1;234990]

So you're judging whether a club is 'big' or not based on how many champions league titles thy have?

http://sv3.wakku.to/~chris/cgi/kyon_facepalm.jpg

Is english your first language. As ive explained to you these last few times. That is the argument i am against stop being thick and read back in the posts.

A member said as i quoted him not 2 minutes ago

AC Milan are a bigger team because they have won the champions league 7 times. Another member also said that Milan are bigger then Man U because they have bigger names.

I am against this logic as i have said to you 3 times now.

Please start reading posts properly. This is the last time im going to comment on this too you as i seem to be wasting my time explaining that we are both on the same side with this argument.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 07:15 AM

LOL at this ^^^^^

Check the FIFA rankings

wow,an Englishmen who approves of something FIFA-related,thats got to be a first.Relax it was a wind up jab. But as Pumpkin head has said,7 time European winners.Im no gonna argue this one as I don't support AC Milan or Arsenal,but hey,you never saw a player win the FIFA World Player Of the Year award at Arsenal...............And they did win a trophy last season,Serie A.......

But back to KEEPING WITH THE TOPIC,Kaka could go to Spurs,should Modric go to you know where,as Real madrid would rather loan him out to a non-UCL club.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 07:17 AM
Hey guys,I know Im guilty of partailly starting the Arsenal/AC Milan debate,but it was a Kaka transfer rumour thread

Juvenile Junkie
[QUOTE=Eve's Arse No.1;234988]Tommy That was said

England has 2 cups........

Eve's Arse No.1
[QUOTE=Eve's Arse No.1;234056]

wow,an Englishmen who approves of something FIFA-related,thats got to be a first.Relax it was a wind up jab. But as Pumpkin head has said,7 time European winners.Im no gonna argue this one as I don't support AC Milan or Arsenal,but hey,you never saw a player win the FIFA World Player Of the Year award at Arsenal...............And they did win a trophy last season,Serie A.......

But back to KEEPING WITH THE TOPIC,Kaka could go to Spurs,should Modric go to you know where,as Real madrid would rather loan him out to a non-UCL club.

BUT i think we all can agree Thierry Henry should of won it alteast once.

Maybe even Bergkamp also

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 07:21 AM

Typical Premfacer.

Any EPL player over the age of thirty,is a Legend

Any La Liga and Serie A player over the age of thirty is 'old and over the hill'

Tommy Thunder
08-28-2011, 07:21 AM
[QUOTE=Tommy Thunder;234991]

http://sv3.wakku.to/~chris/cgi/kyon_facepalm.jpg

Is english your first language. As ive explained to you these last few times. That is the argument i am against stop being thick and read back in the posts.

A member said as i quoted him not 2 minutes ago

AC Milan are a bigger team because they have won the champions league 7 times. Another member also said that Milan are bigger then Man U because they have bigger names.

I am against this logic as i have said to you 3 times now.

Please start reading posts properly. This is the last time im going to comment on this too you as i seem to be wasting my time explaining that we are both on the same side with this argument.

Don't call me thick. I find that highly disrespectful, regardless of if I understand what you're saying or not.

Someone on the first page said that he thought Milan are a bigger club than Arsenal, which you rebuffed. I agree with the guy that said that. Milan are a far more prestigious club than Arsenal. So we're not on the same side with this argument.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 07:22 AM

Just keep quite,your coming off as stupid.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 07:24 AM

wow,Spurs beat their B-team,with 14 players injured,break out the champagne......

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 07:26 AM
Typical Premfacer.

Any EPL player over the age of thirty,is a Legend

Any La Liga and Serie A player over the age of thirty is 'old and over the hill'

To be fair not.

Anelka for example NOT a legend.

But Scholes and Giggs are just as Pirlo and Gattuso are.

I dont believe every player is a legend but there are Club legends.

And most players with a very few execptions are past there best at 33 (expections are the likes of Zidane, Cannovaro, Lucio etc...)

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 07:29 AM
[QUOTE=Eve's Arse No.1;234995]

Don't call me thick. I find that highly disrespectful, regardless of if I understand what you're saying or not.

Someone on the first page said that he thought Milan are a bigger club than Arsenal, which you rebuffed. I agree with the guy that said that. Milan are a far more prestigious club than Arsenal. So we're not on the same side with this argument.

Dear God man thats not the case i was arguing i you blow me away with your stupidity.

Im arguing that how many times you win the champions league dosent dictate how big the club is in the present day. That why i brought up Notts Forest.

Ive wasted enough time trying to explain this to you as i have now done 4 (thats right 4) times.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 07:30 AM
Just keep quite,your coming off as stupid.

Fuck you i dont rate Ibra and Van Persie is a pure quality if the injuries wouldnt of set him back he would of been top goal scorer in the premier league for the last few years if you look at his goal to game ratio.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 07:32 AM
Ajax,Juventus,Inter,Barcelona,AC Milan

strange how teams won league titles when Ibrahimovic was there.......very strange

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 07:35 AM
wow,Spurs beat their B-team,with 14 players injured,break out the champagne......

Didnt Know

Nesta, Silva, Flamini, Gattuso, Robinho, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Pato were all B team players????

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 07:38 AM
Ajax,Juventus,Inter,Barcelona,AC Milan

strange how teams won league titles when Ibrahimovic was there.......very strange

Ajax was for years the bets team in Dutch football so hmmm. Didnt Juventus get done for match fixing and were relagated two divisions around that time????

Inter after Milan and Juv were both done and very little competition.

And Barcelona well Barcelona have been the best team in the world for what the last 5 years and now Ibras left they look even stronger so dont get you argument there.

And Yes Milan won the league but Inter went through crisis last season, Juv are rebuilding and Roma went through crisis too.

So your arguement is heavily flawed

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 07:40 AM
Didnt Know

Nesta, Silva, Flamini, Gattuso, Robinho, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Pato were all B team players????

Van Bommel,Cassano,Emmanuelson were cup tied,They ended up playing Thiago Silva in midfield,using Mario Yepes who never plays.

Ambrosini,Pirlo,Abbiati,Papastathopoulos,Zambrotta ,Merkel,Strasser,Antonini,Kevin Prince Boateng all injured

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 07:42 AM
Ajax was for years the bets team in Dutch football so hmmm. Didnt Juventus get done for match fixing and were relagated two divisions around that time????

Inter after Milan and Juv were both done and very little competition.

And Barcelona well Barcelona have been the best team in the world for what the last 5 years and now Ibras left they look even stronger so dont get you argument there.

And Yes Milan won the league but Inter went through crisis last season, Juv are rebuilding and Roma went through crisis too.

So your arguement is heavily flawed

Andy Gray? is this you?

I won't ask you why Arsenal haven't won a trophy in 6 years,I can only imagine what sort of answer I would get.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 07:44 AM
Van Bommel,Cassano,Emmanuelson were cup tied,They ended up playing Thiago Silva in midfield,using Mario Yepes who never plays.

Ambrosini,Pirlo,Abbiati,Papastathopoulos,Zambrotta ,Merkel,Strasser,Antonini,Kevin Prince Boateng all injured

Thats the managers fault for buying cup tied players.

And Boateng and Pirlo dont play for you anymore thats like me saying Arsenal didnt beat Newcastle because Fabregas didnt play

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 07:48 AM
Thats the managers fault for buying cup tied players.

And Boateng and Pirlo dont play for you anymore thats like me saying Arsenal didnt beat Newcastle because Fabregas didnt play

They were AC Milan players back then sunshine.KPB still plays for AC Milan.You must be thinking of George Boateng.

Apparently I support AC Milan now,ah.nice to know.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 07:49 AM
Andy Gray? is this you?

I won't ask you why Arsenal haven't won a trophy in 6 years,I can only imagine what sort of answer I would get.

In all honesty we havent won because we have such a small unrealistic squad. Arsenals first Elven for the past few seasons were world class but there replacements werent. We have an injury prone squad and when you compare our replacements to that of Chelsea and Man U we didnt stand much of a chance. But to be fair we should of apparently finished atleast 2nd according to a FA report last season.

Our funds and Manager who is unwilling to spend is our downfall. But as i said Money runs football. How much does Barcas team cost and you will see you need Worlds Class academy players mixed with world class signings to become the best team in the world

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 07:52 AM
They were AC Milan players back then sunshine.KPB still plays for AC Milan.You must be thinking of George Boateng.

Apparently I support AC Milan now,ah.nice to know.

didnt say you was a fan this is why i dont like and alot of people dont like having these deabtes with you as you twist words and discussions.

Fab was still an Arsenal player when we played Newcastle.

At the end of the day your first team or A team is the strongest team you can field on match day. No excuses every team has injuries and players unaviable to play.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 07:56 AM
didnt say you was a fan this is why i dont like and alot of people dont like having these deabtes with you as you twist words and discussions.

Fab was still an Arsenal player when we played Newcastle.

At the end of the day your first team or A team is the strongest team you can field on match day. No excuses every team has injuries and players unaviable to play.

ok,end of discussion,back to Kaka

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 08:00 AM
ok,end of discussion,back to Kaka

So honest question why do you think Kaka would rejoin Milan or rather why would Milan want him after the way he left?

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 08:13 AM
So honest question why do you think Kaka would rejoin Milan or rather why would Milan want him after the way he left?

he left on good terms.

Kaka is the missing link to AC Milan,a player capable of playing behind the 2 strikers and infront of 3 grafters in midfield.They could geniunly challenge for the UCL if they had him in their squad

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 08:15 AM
he left on good terms.

Kaka is the missing link to AC Milan,a player capable of playing behind the 2 strikers and infront of 3 grafters in midfield.They could geniunly challenge for the UCL if they had him in their squad

Maybe but he has still annoyed alot of fans but leaving plus with him costing around 20 mill surely Milan could sign someone younger who is about on par with Kaka.

Such as that Dutch lad who plays for Barca

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 08:20 AM
Maybe but he has still annoyed alot of fans but leaving plus with him costing around 20 mill surely Milan could sign someone younger who is about on par with Kaka.

Such as that Dutch lad who plays for Barca

Affilaiy.

Ya,eden Hazard from Lille....

He left because AC were in debt after missing out on the UCL the season before,and Berlusconi 'lost interest' in football around then and wasn't pumping in the money.Inter winning the uCL was a blessing in disguise for AC fans,cause the sleeping giant woke up again

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 08:23 AM
I can only see Hazard leaving for Arsenal or spain in all honesty.

Hes an Arsenal fan so if Arsenal pay up he will sign for them but the big word there is 'IF'

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 08:28 AM

Hes an Arsenal fan so if Arsenal pay up he will sign for them but the big word there is 'IF'

didn't want to say it,but yeah 100%,Arsenal in all likelyhood.

Only other,yet unlikely option,is valencia,to replace 'that other guy who plays for Chelsea'

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 08:29 AM
They wanted Ganso from Santos.but he had a shocker at Copa America.

he was so bad that Brazil recalled Ronaldinho

Now they just need Adriano....................hic

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 08:31 AM
didn't want to say it,but yeah 100%,Arsenal in all likelyhood.

Only other,yet unlikely option,is valencia,to replace 'that other guy who plays for Chelsea'

Yeah i can see that happening was actually just going to say Valencia or At. Madrid to replace Aguero

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 08:37 AM
Yeah i can see that happening was actually just going to say Valencia or At. Madrid to replace Aguero

Atletico madrid have agreed terms with Diego(ex-Werder Bremen),just Wolfsburg and AM need to agree a fee.They sgined Falcao,Arna Thuran,mario suarez and Adrian to replace Forlan and Aguerro

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 08:38 AM
Atletico madrid have agreed terms with Diego(ex-Werder Bremen),just Wolfsburg and AM need to agree a fee.They sgined Falcao,Arna Thuran,mario suarez and Adrian to replace Forlan and Aguerro

Diego is very hit and miss.

But thanks for the update on Madrid some good players there.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 08:42 AM
Diego is very hit and miss.

Bundesliga stars tend to do that in the 3 bigger leagues.......

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 08:47 AM

3 bigger leagues? I dont know who you mean because your opinions are extremely strange.

But yeah 1 in 3 do tend to struggle

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 08:58 AM

and

AC Milan are a huge team, as are Arsenal. I'm sure plenty of players would see it as an honour to play for either.

I would disagree here, but I am a United fan ;).

Simply put, no one see's the influence of Rooney. Go check the Castrol Performance Index, rating players on when they do important things in games, i.e score, set up a goal, crutial tackles, clearances etc. Rooney is third behind Ronaldo and Messi. Coincidence? I thinketh not.

Yeah, the "being a fan" card never really works, like every single player Liverpool are linked to.

But Hazard would join Arsenal if asked.

They wanted Ganso from Santos.but he had a shocker at Copa America.

he was so bad that Brazil recalled Ronaldinho

Now they just need Adriano....................hic

Ganso had an immense amount of pressure on him, which is unfair.

He can be an impecable player, I've seen him make killer passes that decimate a defence.

Not Bundesliga stars, more Diego. He has a bad attitude, and he can be outstanding then go on a mardy for the rest of the year.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 09:01 AM
3 bigger leagues? I dont know who you mean because your opinions are extremely strange.

But yeah 1 in 3 do tend to struggle

EPL,La Liga and Serie A....

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 09:06 AM
EPL,La Liga and Serie A....

I still think the Bundesliga and Serie A are very close, as in depth of teams.

Was pleased to see Hannover beat Sevilla, they are quite a good side.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 09:10 AM
I still think the Bundesliga and Serie A are very close, as in depth of teams.

Was pleased to see Hannover beat Sevilla, they are quite a good side.

Yeah but you cant say Serie A has gone down hill to Juvenille as it upsets him.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 09:11 AM
Yeah but you cant say Serie A has gone down hill to Juvenille as it upsets him.

True, but there is proof when Roma go out to Slovan and Hannover manage to turnover a good team in Sevilla.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 09:13 AM
True, but there is proof when Roma go out to Slovan and Hannover manage to turnover a good team in Sevilla.

Yep i agree with you Zeus but it starts off a rant

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Yep i agree with you Zeus but it starts off a rant

I know, I just quite like Hannover.

They have some good forwards in Abdellaoue and Didier Ya Konan, they could be a difficult team to face in the Europa League.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-28-2011, 09:20 AM
I know, I just quite like Hannover.

They have some good forwards in Abdellaoue and Didier Ya Konan, they could be a difficult team to face in the Europa League.

I dont mind the German league either really i prefer it too both Serie A and La Liga

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 09:24 AM
I dont mind the German league either really i prefer it too both Serie A and La Liga

It's very competitive and exciting.

Such as this weekend, Koln won 4-3 against Hamburg and Freiburg beat Wolfsburg 3-0, it's great to watch.

CGBigMan
08-28-2011, 09:55 AM
I think Kaka wouldnt mind going to Milan again
anyway i searched up the club rankings
1Man U
2Barcelona
3Chelsea
4Bayern
5Arsenal
6Porto
7Madrid
8Inter
9Liverpool
10Lyon
11Shaktar
12Villareal
13AC Milan
14Bremen
15Marseille

Pumpkinhead
08-28-2011, 12:39 PM
It's very competitive and exciting.

Such as this weekend, Koln won 4-3 against Hamburg and Freiburg beat Wolfsburg 3-0, it's great to watch.

German League is very competitive, almost every team has a chance and they leave place to the young players to grow..

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 01:27 PM
SO back to whether Arsenal are bigger than AC Milan............................................. .........................8-2

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 01:28 PM
SO back to whether Arsenal are bigger than AC Milan............................................. .........................8-2

Like I said, they are both still big sides, irrelevant of recent successes. Both have won a lot of silverware over a long period, and any player should be honoured to play for either.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 01:30 PM
I think Kaka wouldnt mind going to Milan again
anyway i searched up the club rankings
1Man U
2Barcelona
3Chelsea
4Bayern
5Arsenal
6Porto
7Madrid
8Inter
9Liverpool
10Lyon
11Shaktar
12Villareal
13AC Milan
14Bremen
15Marseille

Porto shot up after winning the UEFA Cup last season,the UEFA rankings and Co-efficient system are as flawed as an Arsenal backline.Although to be fair manyoo and Barca have had the best records in UCL over the past 4 years.

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 01:34 PM
A bit off-topic but,

Wikipedia has Forlan listed as an Inter player,even though I don't support Inter,good for him,he deserves another crack at a top European giant,he has done so well since leaving Old Trafford back in 2004.This is my favourite transfer of the summer,If a person can have such a thing,glad for the guy,he deserves it.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-28-2011, 01:36 PM
A bit off-topic but,

Wikipedia has Forlan listed as an Inter player,even though I don't support Inter,good for him,he deserves another crack at a top European giant,he has done so well since leaving Old Trafford back in 2004.This is my favourite transfer of the summer,If a person can have such a thing,glad for the guy,he deserves it.

He does, big fan of Forlan, he should be announced tomorrow officially.

Would be interesting to see how Serie A will go this season.

Pumpkinhead
08-28-2011, 01:37 PM
A bit off-topic but,

Yeah I think he is the kind of player Inter needs

Juvenile Junkie
08-28-2011, 01:54 PM
Yeah I think he is the kind of player Inter needs

Plus Inter love their South Americans

Eto'o scored for Anzhi yesterday,on debut.he now joins that elite list of well known players to have scored in La Liga,Serie A and The (Russian) Premier League

Steve Austin
08-28-2011, 02:30 PM
Ah, Inter with Forlan and possibly Lavezzi, that is a good front line. Falcao will be a hit at Athletico this season.

Juvenile Junkie
08-29-2011, 06:05 AM
Lavezzi is unlikely,unlike Manchester City,who won't play UCL in 2 years time,Inter are abiding to UEFA Financil Fair Play regulations

Steve Austin
08-29-2011, 06:19 AM
Lavezzi is unlikely,unlike Manchester City,who won't play UCL in 2 years time,Inter are abiding to UEFA Financil Fair Play regulations

Maybe Tevez on loan then, it doesn't look like he will be playing many games this season.

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 02:26 PM
Juventus seem to have wrapped up Eljero Elja from hamburg

David Santon is on his way to Newcastle

Valencia have signed Victor Ruiz

Joe Cole has signed for Lille on loan(thats a strange one)

Inter have signed Andrea Poli on a season long loan(the new Pirlo)

Jean Makhoun has joined Olympiakos(in all fairness,he could do a lot better than Aston Villa)

Palacios looks Stoke bound(poor,he's a champions League player)

Atletico Madrid have signed Pizzi from Braga

Diego Lugano has joined PSG

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 02:33 PM
Joe Cole has signed for Lille on loan(thats a strange one)
Jean Makhoun has joined Olympiakos(in all fairness,he could do a lot better than Aston Villa)

Joe Cole hasent yet so abit early to announce that but i can see it happening soon

Also Aston Villa were pretty decent a few years ago but had alot of SHIT happen with O'Niel and that and since then have taken a noise dive.

Makoun was a decent player in the French league but its a massive step up to be playing in one of the top 3 leagues. I just believe Makoun wasnt built for the premier league.

I mean look at Forlan did sweet F all for Man U and yet he became one of the best strikers in the world in spain. I for one cant wait to see Forlan play in Italy i genuinly dont know if he will be great or rubbish.

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 02:43 PM
Joe Cole hasent yet so abit early to announce that but i can see it happening soon

Also Aston Villa were pretty decent a few years ago but had alot of SHIT happen with O'Niel and that and since then have taken a noise dive.

Makoun was a decent player in the French league but its a massive step up to be playing in one of the top 3 leagues. I just believe Makoun wasnt built for the premier league.

I mean look at Forlan did sweet F all for Man U and yet he became one of the best strikers in the world in spain. I for one cant wait to see Forlan play in Italy i genuinly dont know if he will be great or rubbish.

Forlan @ at Manyoo,many theories as to why.I think he will be a hit at Inter,Pazzini will play the "Eto'o role".

I think Makoun should have waited,Im sure a bigger club would have come calling(arsenal perhaps)......

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 02:47 PM
Forlan @ at Manyoo,many theories as to why.I think he will be a hit at Inter,Pazzini will play the "Eto'o role".

I think Makoun should have waited,Im sure a bigger club would have come calling(arsenal perhaps)......

Nah they have Song its stupid having a midfield full of Africans when eveyr two years they have to miss a major part of the season. I think the time Aston Villa signed him Houlier was in charge (might be wrong) and that guy has alot of respect from the French nations so you can understand why he signed. But he just wasnt good enough for the first team.

I hope Forlan will be a hit i like the dude.

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 02:53 PM
Newcastle signed David Santon,for those who don't follow Calcio,he's the kid who got famous,and is more interested in his night life than football carear,once labelled the new maldini,capped for Italy as a teenager,how things can change

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 02:57 PM
yep i remember reading that Santon was the next big thing and Man U wanted to sign him for 35 mil.

thats the problem a young player looks decent as is from the same country that the best player in tht postion is from and they get compared to them straight away.

i mean Diaby was called the next Vieria by the media

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Javier Saviola was once called the new Maradona.......

Ricardo Quaresma was once called the new Luis Figo,and was rated higher than CR7

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 03:04 PM
Steve McClaren was once labelled as the next England Manager

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 03:05 PM

(sorry,couldn't resist)

Eve's Arse No.1
Javier Saviola was once called the new Maradona.......

Ricardo Quaresma was once called the new Luis Figo,and was rated higher than CR7

Saviola had to much to deal with should of started for a weaker team then two of the best in the world

And as for Quaresma he didnt settle at Barca at all didnt he have a major fallout with the manager at the time?

Juvenile Junkie

(sorry couldn't resist)

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 03:07 PM

lot were against that when it happened the problem is the team isnt very good as it is and then you throw an average manager into the mix

There was talk at the time of Redknapp or Alliadice but both were being investiaged by FA at the time. So they went for the next Englishman on the list

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 03:10 PM
Saviola had to much to deal with should of started for a weaker team then two of the best in the world

And as for Quaresma he didnt settle at Barca at all didnt he have a major fallout with the manager at the time?

yep.We F@#$^ up Quaresma,Simao,Riquelme,Gabri,Dani,Oleguer,De La Pena,Bojan Krkic among others.

Quaresma should have taken a leaf from Simao,who went back to Portugal,shone with Benfica,and then went to Atletico Madrid,a top 6 club in Spain,played regularly and proved a point.Quaresma went to inter,flopped,Chelsea,flopped

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Ian holloway!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 03:16 PM
yep.We F@#$^ up Quaresma,Simao,Riquelme,Gabri,Dani,Oleguer,De La Pena,Bojan Krkic among others.

Quaresma should have taken a leaf from Simao,who went back to Portugal,shone with Benfica,and then went to Atletico Madrid,a top 6 club in Spain,played regularly and proved a point.Quaresma went to inter,flopped,Chelsea,flopped

Thats the problem with young players and MASSIVE clubs. Unless they are going to be world class(Fab, Messi, Ronaldo) they should play for teams that are less established then big teams or go on loan. I mean look at Sturridage loans spells are doing him ALOT of good.

Ian holloway!

Holloway is a god

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Quaresma was regarded by the top brass at Sporting Lisbon as better than Ronaldo.AT Sporting Lisbon,CR7 even played on the left,whilst Quaresma played on the right,his natural position,such was the rating of him back then

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Holloway is a god

I think we've finally agreed on something!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-30-2011, 03:23 PM
I think we've finally agreed on something!

I think thats the first time youve said something positive about an English man or rather something to do with English football.

That is why we agree.

Juvenile Junkie
08-30-2011, 03:27 PM
I think thats the first time youve said something positive about an English man

That is why we agree.

Gordon Brown is Go........gone

Juvenile Junkie
08-31-2011, 05:42 AM
Joe Cole linked to Aston Villa!!Talk about a carear in decline

Juventus have wrapped up Elja and could put in a LATE BID FOR DANEILE gastaldello

Juvenile Junkie
08-31-2011, 05:46 AM
cricket and rugby should hook up a transfer market like football,just imagine the last day scrambles as England try to pick off more South Africans for their national teams,LOL.

Juvenile Junkie
08-31-2011, 06:06 AM
Michael Bradley joined Chievo.I'm sure there is a co-ownership somewehere there

VanHooliganX
08-31-2011, 06:08 AM
Joe Cole linked to Aston Villa!!Talk about a carear in decline

Juventus have wrapped up Elja and could put in a LATE BID FOR DANEILE gastaldello

I heard Lille wanted him :S

Ah the fun of the final day of the transfer market :)

Juvenile Junkie
08-31-2011, 09:04 AM
I heard Lille wanted him :S

Ah the fun of the final day of the transfer market :)

Thankfully he chose Lille over Aston Villa in the end,but 1 year ago he could have gone to Inter,AC or Juventus.

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 01:20 AM
Transfer Market is closed.So who are the big losers and the big winners??

VanHooliganX
09-01-2011, 04:09 AM
Transfer Market is closed.So who are the big losers and the big winners??

Good question.

I think the team that did the best was Man City, if they didn't do the best then they at least were 1 of the big winners. QPR did pretty well as well, Barton and SWP are good buys for them.

Biggest loser? Unsure, Everton were very quiet which could mean they already had the team they wanted or they could be in trouble. I'd like to say Arsenal with them losing Fab, Nasri and Clichy but they've bought quite a few players who could be surprisingly good. We'll have to see.
I will also say Stoke City lost as well, after match of the day 2 on sunday I heard their manager say they needed a talented striker and I don't think they got 1, so they may struggle to score as many this year.

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 07:57 AM
Good question.

I think the team that did the best was Man City, if they didn't do the best then they at least were 1 of the big winners. QPR did pretty well as well, Barton and SWP are good buys for them.

Biggest loser? Unsure, Everton were very quiet which could mean they already had the team they wanted or they could be in trouble. I'd like to say Arsenal with them losing Fab, Nasri and Clichy but they've bought quite a few players who could be surprisingly good. We'll have to see.
I will also say Stoke City lost as well, after match of the day 2 on sunday I heard their manager say they needed a talented striker and I don't think they got 1, so they may struggle to score as many this year.

Big Winners? Man United.Real Madrid's new signings are mostly injured,so as it stands its Manyoo for me,who bought early,got the players fitted in and are now settled,Ashley Young looks like he's been there his whole life.

Big losers? Udinese.Sold all the star players and got KO'd in the UCL play offs.

Biggest waste of cash? Jose Enrique,he's not that good.

Shrewdest signing? Scott Parker,Diego Forlan,Taiwo,Pirlo.But for me,its Roma who bought Stekellenberg for 6 million,who has nearly 50 caps for Holland and has a bit more experience than David De Gea,who cost way more,is uncapped and is only in his 3rd season as a pro.

shock transfer? Owen hargreaves,Craig Bellamy,Hamit Altintop(TO REAL MADRID???)

transfer I wish had happened? Kaka going on loan to AC Milan. Giovanni Dos Santos to Valencia

transfer I'm glad did not happen? Sneijder to man united.There are no guarantees in life,don't ruin a good thing,Inter is built around him,man United would not.

transfer I'm glad happened? Diego Forlan to Inter

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 08:03 AM
Enrique waste of money!?!? Are you joking!?!? Everyone else considers it a bargain. £6m for a experienced, young, quality left back and in every game for liverpool so far he has been brilliant.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 08:08 AM
Enrique waste of money!?!? Are you joking!?!? Everyone else considers it a bargain. £6m for a experienced, young, quality left back and in every game for liverpool so far he has been brilliant.

THIS ^^^^^^^^

Its yet another Premier League Player to slate.

Enrique is a quality left back if he was playing in the Spainish league he would of been called up to the Spainish team by now.

The player is fast, very technical, strong, he can tackle, he can cross, he can mark really well and he can play a full 90 minutes without becoming fatigued.

What more do you want from a Left Back???

But 6 million is about right for a Left Back really.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 08:13 AM
THIS ^^^^^^^^

Its yet another Premier League Player to slate.

Enrique is a quality left back if he was playing in the Spainish league he would of been called up to the Spainish team by now.

The player is fast, very technical, strong, he can tackle, he can cross, he can mark really well and he can play a full 90 minutes without becoming fatigued.

What more do you want from a Left Back???

But 6 million is about right for a Left Back really.

Exactly my point, everyone but Double J (I bet you like the nickname) agrees. They wanted 10m but he was in the last year of his contract so they really coulnd't demand anything. I bet you're looking forward to seeing the new signing ain't ya? I reckon that Santos, Mertesacker and Arteta will start if they are fit and Benayoun and Park will be on the bench.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 08:17 AM
Exactly my point, everyone but Double J (I bet you like the nickname) agrees. They wanted 10m but he was in the last year of his contract so they really coulnd't demand anything. I bet you're looking forward to seeing the new signing ain't ya? I reckon that Santos, Mertesacker and Arteta will start if they are fit and Benayoun and Park will be on the bench.

Well Santos is an excellent signing as Gibbs is very injury prone and is very young so having an experienced Left Back who will play alot of games this season is a great idea.

Arteta will play the Fabregas/Nasri role and yeah he will start. Mertescaker will also partner Vermalen if those two work well together we could have an amazing defense. I mean Vermalen is world class, Sagna is too and Mertesacker is a giant and a very good player.

Benayoun is very much a back up for Arteta thats why hes on loan and Park well i havent seen this guy play but i cant imagine him starting alot of games for us but who knows he could score us a few goals.

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 11:13 AM
No,everyone who watches La Liga will tell you there are alot better Spanish left backs than Enrique,even Angel Lopez who joined AS Roma is 'next in line' as the Spanish Left back.

All my friends who support LFC think he's not worth it.

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 11:29 AM
No,everyone who watches La Liga will tell you there are alot better Spanish left backs than Enrique,even Angel Lopez who joined AS Roma is 'next in line' as the Spanish Left back.

He's quite good, but not proven quality.

And to be fair, there isn't many great left backs in the world, nevermind La Liga. It's Real's and Barca's weak point.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 11:31 AM

Cool but your not in England are you not being funny but i guess Steve knows more Liverpool fans then you do. When its about fans opinions about their clubs signings id rather hear them from a fan of that club rather than someone who knows people who support that team.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 11:32 AM

And to be fair, there isn't many great left backs in the world, nevermind La Liga. It's Real's and Barca's weak point.

Hence why Real Madrid wanted Evra.

Hell knows why Lahm hasnt been picked up yet i bet he would leave Bayern for one of those 2

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 11:36 AM

Patrice Evra is the best.then there are guys like Angel Lopez,Fabio Coentrao,Federico Balzaretti,Zambrotta.

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Hence why Real Madrid wanted Evra.

Hell knows why Lahm hasnt been picked up yet i bet he would leave Bayern for one of those 2

Lahm is a Bayern boy.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Patrice Evra is the best.then there are guys like Angel Lopez,Fabio Coentrao,Federico Balzaretti,Zambrotta.

Really? Not Cole? Angel Lopez, Zambrotta and Balzaretti? No way and Coentrao is hardly a great left back, he spends most his time in the other half of the pitch even when Madrid/Portugal are defending. Lahn aswell, Abidal is still a solid performer Clichy is better than some you named and Enrique is really good!!

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Lahm is a Bayern boy.

Hes pissed them off with his book though and im sure he would be tempted to sign for Madrid, Barcelona or Tottenham.

Angel Lopez is very overated hes in a league with weak left backs and he looks good by comparison. Just like alot of premier league left backs.

Zambrotta was good but hes looking his age now but i think thats me comparing him to Maldini

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Right backs are the same though its another area with very few World Class players

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Really? Not Cole? Angel Lopez, Zambrotta and Balzaretti? No way and Coentrao is hardly a great left back, he spends most his time in the other half of the pitch even when Madrid/Portugal are defending. Lahn aswell, Abidal is still a solid performer Clichy is better than some you named and Enrique is really good!!

Sorry,honest mistake,forgot Cole,apologies to those offended.

Fabio Grosso was worldclass 2005-2008,then it just fell apart amazingly

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 11:43 AM
Hes pissed them off with his book though and im sure he would be tempted to sign for Madrid, Barcelona or Tottenham.

Angel Lopez is very overated hes in a league with weak left backs and he looks good by comparison. Just like alot of premier league left backs.

Zambrotta was good but hes looking his age now but i think thats me comparing him to Maldini

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Right backs are the same though its another area with very few World Class players

more quality RB's than LB's.Heck Brazil alone has like 5 half decent RB's.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 11:44 AM

Cole is very overated hes good but makes alot of errors which are ignored just like John Terry.

Abidal is good but Clichy isnt much defensivly this is going to sound bitter coming from an Arsenal fan but he has zero defensive awareness and dosent do enough going forward to justify himself as a great player

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 11:45 AM
more quality RB's than LB's.Heck Brazil alone has like 5 half decent RB's.

Name 5 excellent Brazilian right backs in your opinion on there performances from last year and this

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 11:46 AM
for Good quality RB,keep your eyes on Matteo Cassani from Fiorentina,he joined them this season from Palermo.Very good defender and very good with pin point crossing and corner/free kick taking for finding a team mate.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 11:47 AM
for Good quality RB,keep your eyes on Matteo Cassani from Fiorentina,he joined them this season from Palermo.Very good defender and very good with pin point crossing and corner/free kick taking for finding a team mate.

Ahh yes i remember someone saying to me years and years ago Marcelo and Davide Santon would be world class players.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 11:49 AM
Cole is very overated hes good but makes alot of errors which are ignored just like John Terry.

Abidal is good but Clichy isnt much defensivly this is going to sound bitter coming from an Arsenal fan but he has zero defensive awareness and dosent do enough going forward to justify himself as a great player

I've always thought that about him but I still think he is better than some of the ones named by JJ :) Same thing with cole aswell.

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 11:50 AM
Name 5 excellent Brazilian right backs in your opinion on there performances from last year and this

if you read carefully,I said half decent,not exellent or World Class,but they were:

Dani Alvez,Maicon,Rafael,Rafinha,Johnathan and Marcelo(just kidding,he's horrible).there 5 RB's who are not bad.

guys,we all forgot Pascal Cygan,now there is true talent!

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 11:51 AM
Sorry,honest mistake,forgot Cole,apologies to those offended.

Fabio Grosso was worldclass 2005-2008,then it just fell apart amazingly

No need to apologise, it didn't offend me, I'll give you Grosso, I wonder why that happened to him, all the hype after the World Cup maybe went to his head.

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 11:53 AM
Ahh yes i remember someone saying to me years and years ago Marcelo and Davide Santon would be world class players.

Cassani is Italy's current first choice RB,Santon is more interested in his nightlife.

I feel sorry for those Italian kids,they are always get labelled the new.... or the next ......,thats not right

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 11:55 AM
if you read carefully,I said half decent,not exellent or World Class,but they were:

Dani Alvez,Maicon,Rafael,Rafinha,Johnathan and Marcelo(just kidding,he's horrible).there 5 RB's who are not bad.

guys,we all forgot Pascal Cygan,now there is true talent!

But i could name as many decent left backs we are discussing world class wingbacks.

Maicon isnt world class anymore 3 or 4 years ago yes but now he is just adverage.

Dani Alves is good BUT hes kinda more of an attacking player then a defensive one.

The other 2 are very good but not world class.

And who is Johnathon i genunley dont know.

Again we are talking about wingbacks not CB's i could list alot of pure shite defenders Wenger has signed. But for every 2 shit ones he signs 1 world class one which is kinda okish

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 11:56 AM
I've always thought that about him but I still think he is better than some of the ones named by JJ :) Same thing with cole aswell.

Some where odd choices

Cassani is Italy's current first choice RB,Santon is more interested in his nightlife.

I feel sorry for those Italian kids,they are always get labelled the new.... or the next ......,thats not right

Happens everywhere they all get labelled in every country

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 11:58 AM
Johnathan was the RB from Santos's team that won the Copa Libertadores.He signed for Inter.

Amazing how the topics on this thread keep changing.On a side note,spaeking of Santos,NEYMAR? all that hype,all that talk. And wow,Carlos Tevez,nobody wanted him

TheBeardOfZeus
09-01-2011, 11:59 AM

Lopez is quite good, Zabrotta is a bit too old, Coentrao isn't solid defensively, although I do like Balzaretti.

Lahm is a brilliant left back, Abidal is too inconsistent, see Super Cup, Clichy is a very poor LB in my eyes, and Enrique is impressing.

Cassani is a good right back, I enjoyed watching him play for Palermo last year.

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 11:59 AM
wow,January Transfer rumours have already started.......Honda to Arsenal,this is ridiculous,the transfer market just closed.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Johnathan was the RB from Santos's team that won the Copa Libertadores.He signed for Inter.

Amazing how the topics on this thread keep changing.On a side note,spaeking of Santos,NEYMAR? all that hype,all that talk. And wow,Carlos Tevez,nobody wanted him

Sorry but i dont like judging players until they play for a European team no disrespect but the Europeon leagues are significantly better.

The only execption is Neymar.

Tevez was wanted but didnt Man City want 80million for him who will pay that for a player who cant stay in one place for more then a year

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 12:02 PM
wow,January Transfer rumours have already started.......Honda to Arsenal,this is ridiculous,the transfer market just closed.

Yeah we have been linked to him for years and id imagine if the midfield is still poor by Jan Wenger will sign him

Lahm is a brilliant left back, Abidal is too inconsistent, see Super Cup, Clichy is a very poor LB in my eyes, and Enrique is impressing.

Yep agree Clichy would make a decent winger but has NO defensive ability

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 12:02 PM
shinji kagawa,nach munreal,fritz,taiwo,nagatomo,lichsteiner,reto zeigler

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 12:04 PM
shinji kagawa,nach munreal,fritz,taiwo,nagatomo,lichsteiner,reto zeigler

Didnt Ziegler just move clubs in five minutes flat.

I kinda feel sorry for you but im not surprised you havent mentioned Micah Richards, Bakary Sagna, Chris Smalling(doing a excellent job as RB) or Leighton Baines

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Didnt Ziegler just move clubs in five minutes flat.

I kinda feel sorry for you but im not surprised you havent mentioned Micah Richards, Bakary Sagna, Chris Smalling(doing a excellent job as RB) or Leighton Baines

I left them for you

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 12:08 PM
I left them for you

Yeah yeah :)

I believe with alot of pundits in that Micah Richards will become one of the best right backs of all time

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Agreed,only problem id he might suffer the 'Guti-curse' of being the local boy who gets overshadowed by Man City's galaxy of stars,like Guti was at Real during the Los Galacticos era.

Steve Austin
09-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Yeah yeah :)

I believe with alot of pundits in that Micah Richards will become one of the best right backs of all time

He is very good, makes a few risky decisions but they go with experience, I still think if he keeps to develop that Kyle Walker will be up there with Richards as Englands future right back.

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Agreed,only problem id he might suffer the 'Guti-curse' of being the local boy who gets overshadowed by Man City's galaxy of stars,like Guti was at Real during the Los Galacticos era.

Guti was never world class though he was an excellent player but far from World Class.

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 12:16 PM
He could have been if he had left Real Madrid

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 12:17 PM
He is very good, makes a few risky decisions but they go with experience, I still think if he keeps to develop that Kyle Walker will be up there with Richards as Englands future right back.

Its hard to choose but Richards is stronger and he does alot going forward as he does in defense. Hes a solid all round player and he always gives 100%. Its a shame Man City got brought out he is actually an Arsenal fan

Juvenile Junkie
09-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Who is Manyoo's first choice RB when Rafael is fit? Smalling or Rafael?

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 12:18 PM
He could have been if he had left Real Madrid

Mewh

I honestly doubt it i mean if he was that good they why werent Spain a world class international team at the height of Guti's career.

Anyway World Class gets thrown around way to easily there is a massive line between Excellent and World Class

Eve's Arse No.1
09-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Who is Manyoo's first choice RB when Rafael is fit? Smalling or Rafael?

Yep it is but Smalling is doing an excellent job at the minute plus he dosent have the temperament issues that Rafael has. I honestly see Smalling as the much better player

Juvenile Junkie
09-02-2011, 05:00 AM
Mewh

I honestly doubt it i mean if he was that good they why werent Spain a world class international team at the height of Guti's career.

Anyway World Class gets thrown around way to easily there is a massive line between Excellent and World Class

Cristiano Ronaldo is excellent and world class.Remember that 1 year when he said he should have been world player of the year,plus second and third,brilliant.

And then he left Man United,epic fail

Automatic
09-02-2011, 05:03 AM
Cristiano Ronaldo is excellent and world class.Remember that 1 year when he said he should have been world player of the year,plus second and third,brilliant.

And then he left Man United,epic fail

He hasn't done that bad personally, has he?

Juvenile Junkie
09-02-2011, 05:39 AM
He hasn't done that bad personally, has he?

trophy wise,he could have won more at Man United.......but I guess with CR7's ego and Fergie's ego,there was only going to be one winner

Juvenile Junkie
09-02-2011, 05:40 AM
Inzaghi cut from Milan's UCL squad

01 September 2011, 23:21

Veteran forward Filippo Inzaghi has been omitted from AC Milan's Champions League squad.

Inzaghi, 38, missed most of last season with a knee ligament injury but despite being available for the current campaign he didn't make the final cut for the 25-man squad.

The former Juventus striker was the two-goal hero in 2007 when Milan last won the Champions League, beating Liverpool 2-1 in the final.

Coach Massimiliano Allegri has opted for four forwards in his squad, giving Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Antonio Cassano, Robinho and Pato those spaces.

Another veteran, midfielder Gennaro Gattuso, has been included despite the Italian facing a four-match ban for a violent confrontation with Tottenham assistant coach Joe Jordan when the two sides met at the second round stage last season.

It means Gattuso will only be available for Milan's last two group stage games, at home to Barcelona and away to Viktoria Plzen, before a new 25-man list can be drawn up for the knock-out phase.

With 70 goals in the competition Inzaghi is the second most prolific goalscorer in the Champions League, three adrift of Spaniard Raul (73) who this season will play in the Europa League with German side Schalke 04.

Juvenile Junkie
09-02-2011, 05:40 AM
Inzaghi cut from Milan's UCL squad

01 September 2011, 23:21

Veteran forward Filippo Inzaghi has been omitted from AC Milan's Champions League squad.

Inzaghi, 38, missed most of last season with a knee ligament injury but despite being available for the current campaign he didn't make the final cut for the 25-man squad.

The former Juventus striker was the two-goal hero in 2007 when Milan last won the Champions League, beating Liverpool 2-1 in the final.

Coach Massimiliano Allegri has opted for four forwards in his squad, giving Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Antonio Cassano, Robinho and Pato those spaces.

Another veteran, midfielder Gennaro Gattuso, has been included despite the Italian facing a four-match ban for a violent confrontation with Tottenham assistant coach Joe Jordan when the two sides met at the second round stage last season.

It means Gattuso will only be available for Milan's last two group stage games, at home to Barcelona and away to Viktoria Plzen, before a new 25-man list can be drawn up for the knock-out phase.

With 70 goals in the competition Inzaghi is the second most prolific goalscorer in the Champions League, three adrift of Spaniard Raul (73) who this season will play in the Europa League with German side Schalke 04.

This is disgraceful!

Automatic
09-02-2011, 05:45 AM
trophy wise,he could have won more at Man United.......but I guess with CR7's ego and Fergie's ego,there was only going to be one winner

That is true. But if there was going to be a ego clash, we all know who would've won, but there weren't any personal problems yet, were there?

Juvenile Junkie
09-04-2011, 01:06 AM
does anybody know why Turkey have atransfer window that only closes on 5th September?Thats not very fair.