PDA

View Full Version : Cody Rhodes

Jonboithegreat
08-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Hey Guys this is my first post, I was reading an article and in it, it states that Cody Rhodes turned face since he attacked Ted Dibiase. Do you consider this true??

evilgenius780
08-26-2011, 11:10 PM
I don't think so, by the liooks of it a Dibiase face turn looks much more likely. I like the heel character Rhodes is potraying, but they need to shake it up a bit, it will lose steam soon if they don't. Either way, I hope he brings back some prestige to the Intercontinental title.

kjell
08-26-2011, 11:16 PM
no (insert 8 more characters)

AirBourne
08-26-2011, 11:56 PM
With what evilgenius said, I don't think Rhodes is anywhere near a face turn, at least I hope not. I think DiBiase will turn face, he is supposed to join RAW but he will be ineffective I think, I don't think he is gonna do anything except maybe be in the tag team division or in the US title contedership, but not a major contender by any means. I will go out on my personal opinion and say Rhodes is a TOP heel in this company, he is absolutely a great heel, he does very above-average promos, he is a great technical wrestler, and a great gimmick going, but has gone a bit stale but other then that, I absolutely love Rhodes as a heel and a champion of some sort, and I hope he goes in the WWE/WH Champion contention within a year or so hopefully. But overall, no, DiBiase will turn face if anything, Rhodes is not in line for face turn for a while, if ever by the amount of heat he gets as a heel.

FLWWEFan
08-27-2011, 12:37 AM
Turning Rhodes face right now makes no sense, no sense what so ever. He's got a good thing going with his undashing character and plays the heel role perfectly.

The_Awesome_One
08-27-2011, 04:27 AM
if they do turn cody face instead of dibiase

http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2011/01/13/iiq77xee0m.jpg

Y2Jryder
08-27-2011, 04:42 AM
if they do turn cody face instead of dibiase

http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2011/01/13/iiq77xee0m.jpg
definitely this^^

Enforcer23
08-27-2011, 05:44 AM
Hey Guys this is my first post, I was reading an article and in it, it states that Cody Rhodes turned face since he attacked Ted Dibiase. Do you consider this true??

yeah no not at all i consider it the other way around if anything...and it would make sense...then they can have a ted vs cody fued...sounds good

machoo mann
08-27-2011, 09:01 AM
yeah no not at all i consider it the other way around if anything...and it would make sense...then they can have a ted vs cody fued...sounds good

my problem with DiBiase is that he doesn't show emotion in or outside the ring..he comes across bland but i have no complaints whatsoever about his in-ring ability. im just not sure if even a face turn will make DiBiase exciting. i assume DiBiase will get similar push like A-Ry but Cody is the one who will carry this fued for sure if it happens.

xtremetothemax
08-27-2011, 09:23 AM
They would be messing up if they turned him face right now. IMO, cody is probably the best heel on smackdown as of lately. Oh yeah and welcome to the E!

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 10:07 AM
Honestly, Cody's gimmick is too good to ruin with a face turn and I think WWE knows that. That brooding, disfigured persona just wouldn't work as a face.

Mr.Turtle
08-27-2011, 10:12 AM
Cody is doing perfectly fine as a heel, turning him face wouldn't work. DiBiase on the other hand would and it would most likely lead to an interesting Ted vs Cody feud.

Russo swerve
08-27-2011, 10:53 AM
Cody rhodes is NOT a face just because he attacked some jobber named ted dibiase

johnnydropkicks
08-27-2011, 11:52 AM
I've been saying it forever

WE NEED TO TURN UNDASHING CODY FACE

about time it happened.

Rilla
08-27-2011, 11:56 AM
The only way a face Cody would work, is if he didn't talk about the physical appearance of people, but the ugliness inside~~~

I prefer him to stay heel. Turn Ted face, and give him a personality.

SESAfro
08-27-2011, 12:02 PM
The only way a face Cody would work, is if he didn't talk about the physical appearance of people, but the ugliness inside~~~

I prefer him to stay heel. Turn Ted face, and give him a personality.
This. Rhodes doesn't need anything else. The gimmick works too well. DiBiase on the other hand doesn't have much going for him. He could 'snap' and attack Rhodes and inturn, become a face. He could become the opposite and make everyone feel beautiful, inside and out.

johnnydropkicks
08-27-2011, 12:05 PM
I don't think either of them should be face. that little bit that Ted did with Orton was the first time I've ever seen any life in him.

Asherdelampyr
08-27-2011, 02:44 PM
I like seeing Cody as a heel, and I really want to see what he can do as the "Undashing" Heavyweight champ (fingers crossed)

I think he is a bit wasted as intercontinental champ, however he is skilled enough to actually bring prestige back to the "workhorse" title

The_Awesome_One
08-27-2011, 05:08 PM
I think he is a bit wasted as intercontinental champ

This is not a rant at you personnally

by why does everybody say, oh so and so is been wasted they should be in the world title picture blah, blah, blah , then the next thing you know they are moaning at the lack of good mid card wrestlers and the poor prestige of the US and intercontinental titles, just look at the list of great superstars of yester year who went their whole career without winning the world title and are still considered some of the greatest.

IMO they should build the whole mid card of smackdown around Cody instead of pushing him into the Main event picture just to be buried by Orton the guy is only 25 years old there is no reason they need to 'rush' him into the main event as soon as he starts to gain the slightlest bit of momentum, just look at swagger and kofi after his fued with Legacy.

Asherdelampyr
08-27-2011, 05:43 PM
This is not a rant at you personnally

by why does everybody say, oh so and so is been wasted they should be in the world title picture blah, blah, blah , then the next thing you know they are moaning at the lack of good mid card wrestlers and the poor prestige of the US and intercontinental titles, just look at the list of great superstars of yester year who went their whole career without winning the world title and are still considered some of the greatest.

IMO they should build the whole mid card of smackdown around Cody instead of pushing him into the Main event picture just to be buried by Orton the guy is only 25 years old there is no reason they need to 'rush' him into the main event as soon as he starts to gain the slightlest bit of momentum, just look at swagger and kofi after his fued with Legacy.

You make a good point
I think it comes down to the simple desire to see our favorite wrestlers at the top. combined with our seemingly incessant need to complain

tshizzy34
08-27-2011, 11:03 PM
Just because he attacked Dibiase doesn't mean he turned face. Not to mention it would be retarded to turn him face, since he's such an awesome heel.