PDA

View Full Version : Young buck puts over Hogan

monctonvike
08-26-2011, 09:40 PM
Hi folks, yesterday morning Nick Jackson (the blonde one) responded to a fans question about Hogan on twitter, here is what he had to say

NickJacksonYB Nick Jackson
@
@fansnamechangedforhisprivacy @HulkHogan is awesome always so humble and very approachable!

So far by my count, he is the third former TNA employee to put hogan over after leaving the company (the other two are mic and Orlando Jordon)

thoughts? feelings? funny gifs?

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 09:43 PM
Never in my life did I think I'd see "Hogan" and "humble" in the same sentence.

Wade Barrett 1979
08-26-2011, 09:52 PM
Hi folks, yesterday morning Nick Jackson (the blonde one) responded to a fans question about Hogan on twitter, here is what he had to say

@
@fansnamechangedforhisprivacy @HulkHogan is awesome always so humble and very approachable!

So far by my count, he is the third former TNA employee to put hogan over after leaving the company (the other two are mic and Orlando Jordon)

Could be a case of, not burning your bridges!! Always leave under good terms, that way you can always come back and I can't see Hogan going anywhere, anytime soon!!

HCollins-TNA1
08-26-2011, 09:58 PM
Is they begging for their jobs back in TNA already????

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 10:01 PM

Looks that way to me.

Bodom
08-26-2011, 10:09 PM
Looks that way to me.

Odd considering they're supposedly on their way to ROH.

tnafanwwehater
08-26-2011, 10:20 PM

@

lets face it. if hogan wasnt so messed up back in the days he would of never been big because this is a dog eat dog business. even cena has stepped in a few maybe alot of people. And honestly i didn thave a problem with hogan not jobbin. he had star power. HE worked his way. He should b able to choose who he puts over because a win over him should b significant. But everyone complains about hbk, what would beating hulk hogan acomplish for hbk he was already over.

monctonvike
08-26-2011, 10:33 PM

nope they signed deals with ROH no looking back for them

monctonvike
08-26-2011, 10:33 PM
sry beat me to it

AOF666
08-26-2011, 11:19 PM
lets face it. if hogan wasnt so messed up back in the days he would of never been big because this is a dog eat dog business. even cena has stepped in a few maybe alot of people. And honestly i didn thave a problem with hogan not jobbin. he had star power. HE worked his way. He should b able to choose who he puts over because a win over him should b significant. But everyone complains about hbk, what would beating hulk hogan acomplish for hbk he was already over.

I agree for the most part, but they also need to look out for best interest of the company and business.

ELNIOJR
08-27-2011, 05:19 AM

I think the reason you see humble in that sentence, is pretty much because The Iron Sheik called them (YBs) out on twitter. See:

Young Buck tag team not like me and the Nikolai. But i like the energy. They dont show me the respect I fuck their ass make them humble

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 05:38 AM
I think the reason you see humble in that sentence, is pretty much because The Iron Sheik called them (YBs) out on twitter. See:

Sheesh. Talk about deterrence.

Enforcer23
08-27-2011, 05:56 AM
well maybe he is humble :D

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 05:58 AM
well maybe he is humble :D

Yeah, no. Watch IMPACT Wrestling every Thursday and you'll see why he's definitely NOT humble.

HCollins-TNA1
08-27-2011, 10:41 AM
Yeah, no. Watch IMPACT Wrestling every Thursday and you'll see why he's definitely NOT humble.

One got to think and hope that just the character he portrays???? Although for some reason I never really been Hulk Hogan... Although I do respect what he done for the business...

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 11:56 AM
Funny, twenty+ years and Hogan STILL needs to be put over...

Automatic
08-27-2011, 12:00 PM
This may seem very strange to most people, but maybe they just like Hulk Hogan?

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 12:02 PM
This may seem very strange to most people, but maybe they just like Hulk Hogan?

That's impossible, not even Hogan likes Hogan. That's why he keeps getting in the ring, it's a slow suicide.

SilverGhost
08-27-2011, 12:20 PM
Really? This guy needs to be put over?

Asherdelampyr
08-27-2011, 12:23 PM

@

It sounds like maybe he has changed how he is with the guys in the back. Hell I just hope it's true, the YB don't really have a history of giving out statements contrary to their opinions, and with them going to ROH they have no reason to talk up Hogan at all.

HCollins-TNA1
08-27-2011, 12:33 PM
It sounds like maybe he has changed how he is with the guys in the back. Hell I just hope it's true, the YB don't really have a history of giving out statements contrary to their opinions, and with them going to ROH they have no reason to talk up Hogan at all.

Not unless it is they wanting to go back to TNA for some reason be it the money or more attention???

Automatic
08-27-2011, 12:37 PM
Not unless it is they wanting to go back to TNA for some reason be it the money or more attention???

Do you really believe this? Seriously.

SilverGhost
08-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Hogan doesn't need to be put over./end

HCollins-TNA1
08-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Do you really believe this? Seriously.

Its possible....

Automatic
08-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Its possible....

But do you believe it?

Asherdelampyr
08-27-2011, 12:48 PM

1. They are already on their way to ROH, which I am sure is paying them over 300 per appearance, which, if I am not mistaken is the average TNA is paying the new guys

2. Again, these guys have made a habit of saying how they feel, and to hell with bridges burned. Seriously, read some of the interviews that they did post TNA, they aren't really trying to spare any feelings, and there is absolutely no reason for them to change that behavior now

HCollins-TNA1
08-27-2011, 01:18 PM
But do you believe it?

Let just say it wouldn't surprise me if they would be back in TNA....

steveorton
08-29-2011, 10:39 AM

LOL but I think they are just trying to garner some good publicity because of their bad attitudes to veterans of recently, I'm jus sayin...