PDA

View Full Version : Most hated man in wrestling

TheRockerGother
08-26-2011, 07:36 PM
So there is a lot of hate to some wrestler and what I want to ask is who do you think is the most hated me on pro wrestling.
I got a few.
A)Vince Russo
B)Vince McMahon
C)Matt Hardy
D)Jeff Hardy
E)Hulk Hogan
F)Eric Bishoff
G)John Cena
H)Other

THIS IS NOT!Meant to be a thread where you bash these guys just say your opinion and why but please don't make fun of them I understand Cena may be a one where it's cause he wins all the time but say it in a mature way.

Danielle20SxE
08-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Cena, he sucks so bad I can't stand him, he no wrestle good. Spotlight hogger, what is the point of his existent? He looks like ape.

NightWolf
08-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Vince Russo an Matt Hardy are tied.

Bodom
08-26-2011, 07:39 PM
My vote goes to Other. That guy sucks hard.

Danielle20SxE
08-26-2011, 07:39 PM
Seriously though. I think Matt Hardy is highly hated right now.

TheRockerGother
08-26-2011, 07:42 PM
My vote goes to Other. That guy sucks hard.

Lol so true he's never even debuted and he sucks :P

TheRockerGother
08-26-2011, 07:43 PM
Seriously though. I think Matt Hardy is highly hated right now.

He is he sometimes needs to watch what he says but hopefully his experience that he had this week changed him up a bit.

Tommy Thunder
08-26-2011, 07:49 PM
Russo wins this hands down.

tad locust
08-26-2011, 07:50 PM
I went with Russo.People always blame him for TNAs problems and he has been hated the longest out of all of them.I honesly have no problem with him.

Markedoutforlife
08-26-2011, 07:51 PM
Russo.... Just because bischoff appeared on tv doesnt mean russo should. Fucking ass clown.

Dameduse823
08-26-2011, 08:04 PM
I vote for hogan simply because he has ruined two companies, started a midget wrestling company, still thinks he is the greatest thing ever to happen to wrestling and oh yeah even in his prime he was a talentless hack who only became popular for being Mr Real American. Hulk hogan is the stereotypical loud mouth, steroid pumped, arrogant jackass that wrestling haters think of when they hear someone talk about wrestling

ihearvoices
08-26-2011, 08:11 PM
Im shock not that much people Voted for VKM

Danielle20SxE
08-26-2011, 08:13 PM
VKM is my hero. You have to respect the guy.

TheRockerGother
08-26-2011, 08:15 PM

Ya but he's made some bad choices sometimes like releasing Benjamin,Colt Cabana,not pushing the guys that should be pushed,not caring about the womans division,tag teams,and others but he does deserve respect.

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 08:15 PM

This. ^^^^^^^

My pick is Russo.

Tommy Thunder
08-26-2011, 08:19 PM

^^^This^^^

Vincent Kennedy McMahon is a genius. The success of the WWE is all down to him. He's made some bad decisions, but look at WWE. It's a monster company that will never be overtaken by any other wrestling company. And that's all thanks to him. I love the guy,

Danielle20SxE
08-26-2011, 08:22 PM
Without Vince I wouldn't be who I am today.

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 08:26 PM
This place wouldn't be here w/o him.

Danielle20SxE
08-26-2011, 08:29 PM
This place wouldn't be here w/o him.

Exactly.:cool:

AirBourne
08-26-2011, 08:30 PM
Flair, he just is annoying person and character way past his prime trying to hold onto his glory days and also because he is dirt poor, and causing uproar and trouble backstage or wherever he goes, the way he talks is just extremely annoying as well.

Festeringeviscerate
08-26-2011, 08:32 PM
I chose Russo. Not just because he was a HUGE part of destroying WCW & is currently ruining TNA, but because of his fuckin attitude towards the business. He acts like he's Gods gift to Wrestling, by saying he made it what it is today. Yeah, I'll give him some credit for contributing to the attitude era, even though I hate the idea of pre-scripted dialogue. But This arrogant bastard has ruined careers,blew money that wasn't his, and If I may quote Jim Cornette; He killed Owen Hart. So I say Fuck you Vince Russo, & I hope you lose your job and never get to work in the Wrestling business again. Fuckin dickhead.

Rich Cranium
08-26-2011, 08:33 PM
I voted other since Scott Baio isn't on the list! ;)

Russo swerve
08-26-2011, 08:37 PM
Russo is a former whw champ

TheRockerGother
08-26-2011, 08:37 PM
:) ahaha wow Russo 15 votes for him surprised no one has voted for Jeff or Bishof!o.o

Chavo
08-26-2011, 08:38 PM
I hate to be that guy but these guys names and images are allowed to be mentioned on tv and dvd's....he who must not be named appears to be more hated by the wrestling community (not the IWC)

Danielle20SxE
08-26-2011, 08:38 PM
So was David Arquette. I guess he's great since he held the title. lol

ihearvoices
08-26-2011, 08:39 PM
Look at Russo he has gave wrestling fans some great moment and also a lot of shitty ones too. VKM is no different he may have been the one pulling all the strings but most of the stuff we fell in love with in wrestling is more less cause of guys like stone cold who took matters in his own hands or dx. I give Vince credit but not so much. I hate Vince for personal reason :mad:

Russo swerve
08-26-2011, 08:41 PM
Flair, he just is annoying person and character way past his prime trying to hold onto his glory days and also because he is dirt poor, and causing uproar and trouble backstage or wherever he goes, the way he talks is just extremely annoying as well.

Ric flair is hilarious

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 08:41 PM
Russo is a former whw champ

That changes everything. :rolleyes:

CobraNightviper
08-26-2011, 08:42 PM
Are you talking about Chris Benoit?oh no I said his name is that something like calling the wwe the wwf?
I hate to be that guy but these guys names and images are allowed to be mentioned on tv and dvd's....he who must not be named appears to be more hated by the wrestling community (not the IWC)

Chavo
08-26-2011, 08:43 PM
Are you talking about Chris Benoit?oh no I said his name is that something like calling the wwe the wwf?

Sarcasm is awesome...the only reason I didnt say his name is because I thought it was bad form on these forums

Russo swerve
08-26-2011, 08:43 PM
So was David Arquette. I guess he's great since he held the title. lol
Lol no cause he wasnt a genius like russo is

Russo swerve
08-26-2011, 08:46 PM
That changes everything. :rolleyes:

It sure does

Asherdelampyr
08-26-2011, 09:03 PM
Ima vote Russo

Sure WWE is trying their damndest to pretend that Benoit didn't exist but that (imo) is more being afraid of bad press rather than actually hating the man. Besides that, Benoit (again imo) was an awesome dude who, unfortunately lost his damn mind in a very real sense. I truly believe that had he not had his brain turned into oatmeal for years then shit wouldn't have gone down the way it did

On the other hand, Russo is all that fails in Pro Wrestling as it is today, and should die in a fire

SlammasterJ
08-26-2011, 09:14 PM
-Cena sucks. We've Cena Nuff. Fruity Pebble. He can't wrestle. He's a wannabe Rock/black person/wigger/Eminem. He should turn heel. 5 Moves of Doom. (J/K I just thought I'd get that cleared out before someone else seriously writes the same stuff to justify the thread).

-Russo got my vote and lol @ Bodom's response. Good point too!

TheRockerGother
08-26-2011, 09:22 PM
-Cena sucks. We've Cena Nuff. Fruity Pebble. He can't wrestle. He's a wannabe Rock/black person/wigger/Eminem. He should turn heel. 5 Moves of Doom. (J/K I just thought I'd get that cleared out before someone else seriously writes the same stuff to justify the thread).

-Russo got my vote and lol @ Bodom's response. Good point too!

Lol the thing with Cena is he's just doing whats he told to keep his job :P!

Y2J___Y2J
08-26-2011, 09:33 PM
I went with Russo.
All the other guys are liked by somebody.. But NOBODY likes Russo..

blink
08-26-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm gonna go with other and say x-pac. I think he still generates heat for all the wrong reasons.... At least the last I saw of him he did. If not him then I'll go with hulk hogan. The mans helping sink a second ship, and even though he's credited with being one of the biggest draws ever I think that gave him an ego, which basically means he thinks he can single handedly elevate tna to wwe's level. I dunno though. I'm tired. Maybe I'm off base a little. Correct me.... IF YOU DARE!

68wPayne
08-26-2011, 09:42 PM
I'm going with Russo. All the others have pretty much some redeeming quality (Cena seems like a genuinely nice guy, Hogan made wrestling what it is, Bischoff is really f'n smart about the business, Hardys were great to watch back in the day, etc.) but Russo really has nothing going for him. He came up with a few good storylines but if you through alot of shit at a wall some of it is bound to stick

Kerrastone
08-26-2011, 09:44 PM
my vote goes for Bodam.

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 09:46 PM
my vote goes for Bodam.

It's spelled Bodom and uh, word of advice. Don't f*ck with Bodom. :p

Eric Bischoff
08-26-2011, 09:47 PM
Lol no cause he wasnt a genius like russo is

Tell me how is Russo a genius?

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 09:49 PM

I find this so ironic coming from a user named Eric Bischoff. xD

68wPayne
08-26-2011, 09:51 PM

Just playing the devil's advocate (Ha, take that TDA)

Notable storylines and characters during Russo's run as head writer include the Steve Austin vs. Mr. McMahon feud, The Undertaker vs. Kane feud, D-Generation X, the rise of The Rock, and the Mick Foley saga. Some of the more controversial characters during this time, often cited by critics of Russo, include Sable, Val Venis and The Godfather.

Within a year of Russo being the head writer of the WWF, they turned the ratings and business around and overcame Nitro as the biggest wrestling show on cable

But like I said, if you throw alot of shit at a wall some of it is going to stick. That's why he was great working with McMahon. McMahon acted as the filter that Russo needs to filter the good shit from allllllllll the bad shit he came up with.

Wade Barrett 1979
08-26-2011, 10:00 PM
It's spelled Bodom and uh, word of advice. Don't f*ck with Bodom. :p

Yeah not wise to piss off a mod, especially with the power to ban or suspend your ass!!

Anyway, back on topic!! Has to be Russo!

TheRockerGother
08-26-2011, 10:03 PM
Lol true some are liked by everybody but The Hardyz bring some strong heat on here sometimes and I'm surprised Matt got 2 and Jeff 0!I'm sure if I made this when it was the end of Victory Road they would be lots of Jeff Hardy votes :P

Bodom
08-26-2011, 10:05 PM

He still has a job doesn't he? It takes some serious intellect to convince your boss to keep you around when all of your customers want you fired.

Rich Cranium
08-26-2011, 10:13 PM
He still has a job doesn't he? It takes some serious intellect to convince your boss to keep you around when all of your customers want you fired.

Intellect or a warm bed?

http://tnawrestlingsucks.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/its-complicated-tna-vince-russo-dixie-carter.jpg

TheRockerGother
08-26-2011, 10:14 PM
Intellect or a warm bed?

http://tnawrestlingsucks.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/its-complicated-tna-vince-russo-dixie-carter.jpg

lmfao XD wow!!!!

Bodom
08-26-2011, 10:15 PM
Intellect or a warm bed?

Also a possibly. Maybe Russo's packing.

monctonvike
08-26-2011, 10:39 PM
My opinion, but everyone there besides russo has millions of fans around the world and tons of friends in the business

Chavo.G
08-26-2011, 10:45 PM
What about Muhammad Hassan? People say Triple H was the greatest heel of all time, I say Muhammad Hassan. Even the heel wrestlers would hate him, e.g all of the bias American wrestlers in the Royal Rumble attacked and eliminated him. Triple H nor any other heel holds a candle to Muhammad Hassan!

evilgenius780
08-26-2011, 11:14 PM
Mine has to be the Miz, sorry guys, its not because he is good at generating heat with me, its that I am either so annoyed or bored with him I tune out halfway through his promos, and while I do try, I can't really sit through his matches all the time.

AOF666
08-26-2011, 11:38 PM
Going with other......my choice Randy Orton. The guy is a douche in real life. He is a cry baby, he tells on other talents, he gets other talents fired or get their career held back. He can't cut a promo to save his life, when he does, it takes him a whole year to finish it. His in ring skills is ho hum. His Lou Thez press is worst than Kelly Kelly's. He basically face rape his opponent. Not to mention in interviews, he will throw other talents under the bus.

TheRockerGother
08-26-2011, 11:42 PM
Miz to be the most hated in history?Hassan no I think there just the guys you love to hate don't you think so?:P

evilgenius780
08-27-2011, 12:05 AM
Your right about that, expect for one thing..I don't love to hate the guy, I would prefer he was not on my TV so I did not have to hate him at all.

As for most hated in history, gotta give a nod to Slaughter, when he turned his back on the USA, there was some very real, and very dangerous hatred towards the guy

Chavo.G
08-27-2011, 12:08 AM
Miz to be the most hated in history?Hassan no I think there just the guys you love to hate don't you think so?:P

Yeah, my bad. Thought it was like a greatest heel topic because Muhammad Hassan is the greatest heel of all time. The most hated wrestler for me though would be that fucking cunt Orton. He is an ungrateful little bitch. The things I read that he says in interviews, the things he does to get other wrestlers into trouble and the shite moves he has. He is only there because of his dad, he doesn't deserve anything that fucking cunt. He is worse than no balls Tiger Woods and Justin Bieber.

TheRockerGother
08-27-2011, 12:42 AM
Yeah, my bad. Thought it was like a greatest heel topic because Muhammad Hassan is the greatest heel of all time. The most hated wrestler for me though would be that fucking cunt Orton. He is an ungrateful little bitch. The things I read that he says in interviews, the things he does to get other wrestlers into trouble and the shite moves he has. He is only there because of his dad, he doesn't deserve anything that fucking cunt. He is worse than no balls Tiger Woods and Justin Bieber.
Lol saw the WWE 12 roster reveal he flipped a kid off I think :P

Y2Jryder
08-27-2011, 04:41 AM
I like Russo just because the IWC goes nuts when they hear his name.

Chavo.G
08-27-2011, 04:54 AM

Same here^^

ELNIOJR
08-27-2011, 05:01 AM
I see John Cena in the list. Before I tell you all who I voted for, I have a lot of things I wanna get off my chest. You see I dont hate John Cena. I dont even dislike him. I do like him. I like him a hell of a lot more that I like, many people in this forum. :) Yeah Im joking...

Anyway, I voted for Eric Freakin Bischoff. I hate that smug face, that stupid little smile, that fake hair, and his idea that he's special. Just Cant.Stand.TheGuy!

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/e/ericbischoff/31.jpg

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 05:03 AM

Unfortunately for him, it's not for a good reason.

Enforcer23
08-27-2011, 05:42 AM
yeah vince russo has to be it the guy is so bad at everything....i just hate him

BlazersDozen
08-27-2011, 05:54 AM
Easily Vince Russo. Saying John Cena is just false because he sells the most & is the biggest name in the indusrty & you don't get to that point without millions of fans even if millions of others hate you. Also, I'm pretty most people only dislike him. There are people who legit want to murder Vince Russo

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 05:56 AM
Easily Vince Russo. Saying John Cena is just false because he sells the most & is the biggest name in the indusrty & you don't get to that point without millions of fans even if millions of others hate you. Also, I'm pretty most people only dislike him. There are people who legit want to murder Vince Russo

i.e. Jim Cornette

Enforcer23
08-27-2011, 05:57 AM

this maybe real i dont really know....but it gave me a giggle when reading it ahhahaha

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 06:00 AM
this maybe real i dont really know....but it gave me a giggle when reading it ahhahaha

Jim Cornette really wants to kill him. Not making this up.

ELNIOJR
08-27-2011, 06:03 AM

For those people:

http://images.betterworldbooks.com/155/Forgiven-Russo-Vince-9781550227048.jpg

Chavo.G
08-27-2011, 06:41 AM
I see John Cena in the list. Before I tell you all who I voted for, I have a lot of things I wanna get off my chest. You see I dont hate John Cena. I dont even dislike him. I do like him. I like him a hell of a lot more that I like, many people in this forum. :) Yeah Im joking...

Anyway, I voted for Eric Freakin Bischoff. I hate that smug face, that stupid little smile, that fake hair, and his idea that he's special. Just Cant.Stand.TheGuy!

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/e/ericbischoff/31.jpg

Doesn't Eric Bischoff look like 'Cat' from 'Catdog'?http://www.watchcartoononline.com/thumbs/CatDog-Episode-13--Armed-and-Dangerous.jpg

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 08:13 AM
Doesn't Eric Bischoff look like 'Cat' from 'Catdog'?http://www.watchcartoononline.com/thumbs/CatDog-Episode-13--Armed-and-Dangerous.jpg

No. Yhhhbhhhv

Bralon23
08-27-2011, 08:25 AM
What about Muhammad Hassan? People say Triple H was the greatest heel of all time, I say Muhammad Hassan. Even the heel wrestlers would hate him, e.g all of the bias American wrestlers in the Royal Rumble attacked and eliminated him. Triple H nor any other heel holds a candle to Muhammad Hassan!

I secretly hope that Muhammad Hassan will make a comeback one day. The heat that he was getting from fans was epic. I think he would've been great someday. Like a legendary wrestler.

Dr. Death
08-27-2011, 08:51 AM
I went with Russo. It was a hard choice between Bischoff, Hogan, and Russo, but I had to go with the biggest of the 3's Giant egos.

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 08:54 AM
I think the hate here is pretty decisive, although I was expecting more hate for Hogan and Bitchoff.

Bodom
08-27-2011, 08:56 AM
I think the hate here is pretty decisive, although I was expecting more hate for Hogan and Bitchoff.

Not a single vote for Trips either.

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 08:57 AM

Psssssssh. With Russo in the poll? Fat chance

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 08:59 AM
Psssssssh. With Russo in the poll? Fat chance

Hey, I didn't say I was expecting them to win, just expecting at least EB to pull in ten votes. Hogan didn't really do that bad in this poll.

sincara
08-27-2011, 09:43 AM
russo !!!!!!!

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Seriously, how did Cena get more votes than Bischoff?

thetheme
08-27-2011, 12:20 PM
I put other because of the miz. He blows chunks in the ring and he is the most annoying person on the mic ever. He should have never been WWE champion. Comparing him to other greats and past champions is just bullshit.

Asherdelampyr
08-27-2011, 12:27 PM

both Hogan and bischoff at one point added to the industry and can actually be credited with changing it.
Sure they both had a hand in killing WCW, and Biscoff showed once and for all what happens when a faction is comprised of like 90% of the roster, but in the beginning stages NWO was, dare I say, pretty sweet. Simply put, Biscoff was the cause and the solution to WCWs biggest issue ratings-wise

Automatic
08-27-2011, 12:28 PM
I think the most hated man is Ezekiel Jackson.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/file/pic/photo/2010/11/carrierlp-photo-of-the-back-of-ezekiel-jackson-s-head.jpg

My blood just boils when I see him.

Mr.Turtle
08-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Russo for me.

Juvenile Junkie
08-27-2011, 12:35 PM
Hello,ever heard of Jeff Jarrett???

Juvenile Junkie
08-27-2011, 12:36 PM
I think the most hated man is Ezekiel Jackson.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/file/pic/photo/2010/11/carrierlp-photo-of-the-back-of-ezekiel-jackson-s-head.jpg

Thats a lot of head.........

VanHooliganX
08-27-2011, 01:41 PM
with the 1's listed. Vince Russo.

Rich Cranium
08-27-2011, 02:02 PM
Hello,ever heard of Jeff Jarrett???

Who???????? jk, but I don't know how much real 'stroke' JJ has.

tshizzy34
08-27-2011, 11:26 PM
I don't think anyone is "Hated", but I think the most disliked person right now is Cena. If he turned heel or changed up his gimmick a bit he might not be disliked so strongly, but he would still be disliked regardless sooo. Cena!

DonCorleone
08-28-2011, 02:58 AM
Hands down Ric Flair in my opinion, he criticized TNA in an interview, and said he was done with wrestling for good, and goes to TNA. The irony ...