PDA

View Full Version : R-Truth/Miz - Contenders or Disruptors?

AirBourne
08-26-2011, 04:53 PM
Now everyone is just assuming that they are a new team in the WWE, but for right now, I'm not sold completely. They haven't inserted themself into the Tag Team Division. They have just been mostly complaining of conspiracies, which I love with R-Truth and especially The Miz with his popularity and very good wrestling skills, and not the recognition by the WWE. Obviously this is all a storyline, but still. I feel like they will compete in tag team matches, but not be contenders, just to fight with anyone who gets in there way or disagrees with them. I would love to see them as tag team champions and having that sort of power, but right now, it just doesn't seem like it, more like 2 guys teaming up to express a common concern/opinion. What do you guys think though?

GreatMuta4life
08-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Miz and Truth could be a fun team, but just for a little while. There's really nothing else for them to do right now, since Cena/ADR/Punk/Nash is the main event scene right now. We've already seen the Miz as tag champs with Morrison and Big Show, I'm not sure another tag title run for him will elevate him or the tag division. Just let Kofi and Bourne have good matches with the Usos, I think that's about all we can hope for from the tad division until they really invest in it.

a real tag team:
http://wrestlingepicenter.com/store/images/uploads/1miracle2.jpg

Y2J___Y2J
08-26-2011, 07:34 PM
I think the reason these guys are in a tag team is to bring some credibility back to the tag titles. A decent feud with Bourne/Kingston wouldn't hurt.

Tag Team wrestling is on the up.! ... Hopefully WWE doesn't go nuts and fuck it up

The Brown One
08-26-2011, 09:08 PM
I actually find this a perfect opportunity for the WWE. They are using The Miz and R-Truth, who are pretty much main eventers who would be lost in the Punk-ADR-Cena shuffle over the WWE title, and are using them to rebuild a fallen tagteam division while they wait till they get their next WWE title shots. It's great business. Plus I think they will eventually go for the tagteam titles, and its always nice to see two tagteams go at it who can put on a good match - we haven't seen that in a while!

benchch
08-26-2011, 09:52 PM
Agree with the brown one

The 2 matches I'm thinking of were truth and miz vs rey and morrison on raw and that was a great match. and then the match at summerslam even tho that was 6 man. Those matches great and if those 2 together means more tag matches like that I'm happy

AirBourne
08-26-2011, 09:55 PM
Yeah I just hope they have more tag teams then just 2 of them going at it, but I just feel like the Usos don't have the starpower or fan base to be included in this.

AOF666
08-27-2011, 12:02 AM
Fighting for the tag team titles is better than just floating around and doing nothing.

Enforcer23
08-27-2011, 05:46 AM
well im really hoping they become a tag team it would be good IMO

Mikeyboy7777777
08-27-2011, 09:04 AM
people do not justify the usos i mean they debuted right before nexus then they were turned into jobbers to mark henry & the great khali if they would actually come on tv every week like 2 weeks ago then they would get a growing fanbase i mean they were really getting over as heels then really getting over as faces with the haka.
and then they got lost in between the shuffle these guys should become tag team champions why? they are the only legit tag team they have the look the style the moves and if pushed right they will have the starpower.

tshizzy34
08-27-2011, 11:30 PM
They will probably give Truth & Miz the tag titles if they decide to keep them as a tag team for awhile, but in the end Miz will turn face, and Truth will stay heel imo of course.