PDA

View Full Version : *Spoilers* Final four announced for BFG series

Asherdelampyr
08-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Jeremy Borash announced the four finalists for the Bound for Glory series - James Storm, Gunner, Robert Roode and Bully Ray. They announced a Four Corners match for No Surrender with the winner getting the title shot at Bound for Glory.

What do y'all think? Personally I am hoping that this is the start of a strong singles push for Robert Roode, though I hope it's not at the expense of Beer Money (I know, cant have it both ways)

I also like that they have 3 out of 4 guys in that are younger, homegrown talent!

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 04:59 PM
Jeremy Borash announced the four finalists for the Bound for Glory series - James Storm, Gunner, Robert Roode and Bully Ray. They announced a Four Corners match for No Surrender with the winner getting the title shot at Bound for Glory.

What do y'all think? Personally I am hoping that this is the start of a strong singles push for Robert Roode, though I hope it's not at the expense of Beer Money (I know, cant have it both ways)

I also like that they have 3 out of 4 guys in that are younger, homegrown talent!

Knowing how heavily the Hogan/Sting "feud" is being built, I doubt any of this matters. If not, I hope Bobby pulls through.

SilverGhost
08-26-2011, 05:05 PM
Robert Roode to win please. But its....TNA....

Asherdelampyr
08-26-2011, 05:06 PM
Knowing how heavily the Hogan/Sting "feud" is being built, I doubt any of this matters. If not, I hope Bobby pulls through.

except that feud isn't for the title, they have effectively taken Sting out of title contention

jordan1995
08-26-2011, 05:07 PM
I actually refer James storm to roode ....but i hate roodes finisher the fisherman's suplex

Automatic
08-26-2011, 05:17 PM
Wait, Crimson lost somewhere down the line?

Bodom
08-26-2011, 05:22 PM
Wait, Crimson lost somewhere down the line?

I'm confused on this as well.

Asherdelampyr
08-26-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm confused on this as well.

me too
did they just short him on matches?
I got this info from the front page, maybe it's not 100% correct?
or, is it an injury angle with Crimson?

Asherdelampyr
08-26-2011, 05:55 PM
It looks like they are running with an injury angle on Crimson
http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/2939-Crimson-s-BFG-Series-Future-Uncertain-After-Brutal-Attack-by-Samoa-Joe
My guess is that this is their way to keep him undefeated without giving him the title

Bodom
08-26-2011, 06:05 PM
Nice to see them starting to make Joe a badass again.

el gabo
08-26-2011, 06:12 PM

This means nothing if they don't actually follow up on it. Really hope so.

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 06:13 PM

By having him at the bottom at the BFG scoreboard? With NEGATIVE points?

Bodom
08-26-2011, 06:16 PM
This means nothing if they don't actually follow up on it. Really hope so.

Obviously they won't. There's no doubt about that. But it's always fun seeing Joe kill people.

By having him at the bottom at the BFG scoreboard? With NEGATIVE points?

Negative points?! I wasn't even aware of this. BWAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Asherdelampyr
08-26-2011, 06:20 PM

Yes, yes it is
hopefully this turns into him getting a title shot by intimidating people until they give him one

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 06:22 PM
Negative points?! I wasn't even aware of this. BWAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Yep. Negative points. -_-

RagingBallsFTW
08-26-2011, 08:20 PM
Seems like TNA didn't even know what they were doing with the BFG series from the start. Why push a possible Angle/Crimson BFG match when you were going to take him out of it anyways. Not to mention he was dominating the series.

Oh well, atleast Roode could win it.

Necroyeti
08-26-2011, 08:26 PM
It looks like they are running with an injury angle on Crimson
http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/2939-Crimson-s-BFG-Series-Future-Uncertain-After-Brutal-Attack-by-Samoa-Joe
My guess is that this is their way to keep him undefeated without giving him the title
BUILD UP THE NEW GUYS* WITHOUT BURYING THE VETS** BROTHER

Wrestling Matters, Jack

*- that no one wants to see
** - ....that no one wants to see

maar13
09-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Yep, hope to see James win, although Robert is a better option as a singles wrestler.

And about Joe, seriously he and AJ should be there in the Final Four, hope this means Joe is going somewhere, hate to see him to come out and attack Crimson most of the time mostly to get his ass handed to him. Negative points....BS!

Something that would be great, though it will NEVER happen, is Joe Slapping the Rear Naked Choke on Hogan and finally shut the man up for once.

Asherdelampyr
09-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Something that would be great, though it will NEVER happen, is Joe Slapping the Rear Naked Choke on Hogan and finally shut the man up for once.

I really want to see this happen
I would keep this video on my phone to look at whenever I am sad, it would be that awesome

capn-edu
09-08-2011, 04:30 PM
well im rooting for storm but isnt he injured as well?
other than that i dont want to see Ray in the title picture..
and yeah crimson is "hurt"