PDA

View Full Version : Sin Cara vs Sin Cara Possibility?

Y2J___Y2J
08-26-2011, 03:47 PM
With the original Sin Cara possibly done with the character an idea came to mind ( if he isn't released )

My idea was for the WWE to start playing video's on the titantron during Sin Cara's/ Hunico's matches teasing the debut of a new masked man in the WWE.. portrayed by the the original Sin Cara.

Mistico would debut by interfering in Hunico's match costing him the win and would do this for a few weeks.
Which would lead to the feud between the two with Mistico as heel

The only thing that would hold the feud back would be Mistico's English but his English will get better over time.

Thoughts on my idea??
Idea's of introducing another masked man?? Or is Mistico gone?!

Tommy Thunder
08-26-2011, 03:53 PM
I think the original Sin Cara (Mistico) is done with WWE, or rather WWE are done with him.
I expect that Hunico will be the one that will permanently portray the Sin Cara character.

Asherdelampyr
08-26-2011, 03:58 PM
With the original Sin Cara possibly done with the character an idea came to mind ( if he isn't released )

My idea was for the WWE to start playing video's on the titantron during Sin Cara's/ Hunico's matches teasing the debut of a new masked man in the WWE.. portrayed by the the original Sin Cara.

Mistico would debut by interfering in Hunico's match costing him the win and would do this for a few weeks.
Which would lead to the feud between the two with Mistico as heel

The only thing that would hold the feud back would be Mistico's English but his English will get better over time.

Thoughts on my idea??
Idea's of introducing another masked man?? Or is Mistico gone?!

Get him a manager and his english (or lack there of) won't matter
he could be part of Vickie's new stable

Wade Barrett 1979
08-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Mistico should still be given time, they could play on his injury at the hands of Sheamus at MITB, have him come back and face off against Hunico-Sin Cara for the right to the character/name!!!

Mr.Turtle
08-26-2011, 04:13 PM
Can't see Mistico coming back. Especially after the Heath Slater fiasco.

el gabo
08-26-2011, 04:15 PM
Not crazy about the feud to be honest. It's like having two Rey Mysterio's fight each other and would be difficult to explain (unless you want to go the TNA route) Just stick to one and do something else/or release the other).

GreatMuta4life
08-26-2011, 04:16 PM
WWE has gotten hip to using internet dirtsheets and twitter as ways to manipulate fans. I think this Sin Cara situation could all be a work, leading to either a Cara vs Cara feud, or the reintroduction of the original Cara as Mystico. I like the idea of a manager to get over the language barrier, but Vicki is too established as a heel. Maybe Rosa or Eve as a mouthpiece for a luchadore? Not sure if either have good mic skills though.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/files.posterous.com/temp-2011-02-04/ifzkqHomhusGJFCqBsBInjuwInFwekjxGyvxvzxrHGuwzaoAGh xfatpAJyiE/MisticoSMALL.jpg.scaled1000.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKI AJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ&Expires=1314393624&Signature=eyAnlw8lXGT46uGt7ksuJeEmKPI%3D

wrestlingfan66513
08-26-2011, 04:22 PM

That wasn't Mistico.

AirBourne
08-26-2011, 04:22 PM
I'm not sold on it, kids love this, and I think it would just ruin credibility with WWE and kids are left wondering what is going on because they don't know what is REALLY going on backstage. I also think Mistico will not be left go, this is HHH's first signing and he vouched for this guy and HHH is very high up on the food chain, so I don't think he will be going anywhere, give him some time maybe to get his mind straight and head screwed on and adapt to WWE and then bring him back as Sin Cara and then give Hunico his own character, maybe another lucha dor, and have them feud, but not as 2 Sin Caras'.

Tommy Thunder
08-26-2011, 04:25 PM

That was Hunico at the Smackdown tapings on Tuesday buddy. But IMO, the reason that match was so bad, was because Hunico was told at the last minute that he was going to be Sin Cara. I think WWE only decided at the last second not to use Mistico, therefore, Hunico and Slater didn't have enough time to work out the match properly. But that's just an assumption.

Mr.Turtle
08-26-2011, 04:25 PM
That wasn't Mistico.

Just read an article you were right. my bad.

GreatMuta4life
08-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Very well said. I think a story that could work for the kids in the audience could:
Let Hunico be Cara for a while, but let it be known that "something just hasn't been right with Cara since Sheamus took him out." Then the original Mystico comes back, the superhero who has had his identity stolen by an evil impostor. Hunico is now a heel and they can have spectacular lucha matches. Do it all over-the-top comic book style, kids will love it and we'll get good matches out of it all. Obviously neither can have a good match with the regular WWE roster, so this is about the only option for a good feud for either man, at this point.

TheRockerGother
08-26-2011, 06:12 PM
I'd rather see Mysterio vs Bourne.

NightWolf
08-26-2011, 06:35 PM
This will never happen now. Hunico is being rumored to take full control of the Sin Cara gimmick going forward due to how successful the Sin Cara name is. I would have loved this though. However, Hunico has not done ANY of Sin Cara's top moves. I think the only noticable move he did an perfectly executed was the part of the entrance where he cleared the top rope beautifully. It just irks me that they didn't just give Hunico his own gimmick. Now he is going to be under the shadow of the former Sin Cara going forward. I hope he can succeed.

johnnydropkicks
08-26-2011, 06:46 PM
he cleared it but he didn't fan like Mistico does.

The Expendable
08-27-2011, 01:23 AM
I'm done with this sin cara thing, it wasn't time for mistico to be in the main roster and even with that if he's so terrible why triple h brought him to the WWE, I mean, why put your credibility on a guy who doesn't work good with the guys of your company? in my opinion it's a waste for WWE but most of all for mistico, put him in FCW a couple of months and I assure that he would be a success, I've seen this guy live with CMLL and he's no even using a half of the talent that he has. Sorry if my english is bad I'm new in this forums.

Skycy
08-27-2011, 06:00 AM
Welcome to the forums! ;D

Skycy
08-27-2011, 06:01 AM
Very well said. I think a story that could work for the kids in the audience could:
Let Hunico be Cara for a while, but let it be known that "something just hasn't been right with Cara since Sheamus took him out." Then the original Mystico comes back, the superhero who has had his identity stolen by an evil impostor. Hunico is now a heel and they can have spectacular lucha matches. Do it all over-the-top comic book style, kids will love it and we'll get good matches out of it all. Obviously neither can have a good match with the regular WWE roster, so this is about the only option for a good feud for either man, at this point.

And what gonna happen with the 2 of em when the fued is over?
Mistico -> FCW
Hunico -> Sin Cara
& dont let em feud

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 06:04 AM
So, uh, how does a feud between two wrestlers who don't speak work?

Skycy
08-27-2011, 07:19 AM
So, uh, how does a feud between two wrestlers who don't speak work?

It doesn't work..

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 08:07 AM
It doesn't work..

Uh huh. That's what I thought.

sincara
08-27-2011, 09:06 AM
mistico is done imo
hunico is the way forward

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 09:08 AM
mistico is done imo
hunico is the way forward

You say that despite the fact that Hunico v. Slater had to be restarted twice?