PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania 28 Card

LanAld11
08-26-2011, 02:28 PM
1.WWE Cruiserweight Championship
(c) Daniel Bryan vs Evan Bourne vs Kofi Kingston vs Justin Gabriel vs Heath Slater

2.WWE Tag Team Turmoil Match for the Tag team Championships
(c) Miz and R Truth vs David Otunga and Mike McGillicutty vs USO's

3. Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

4. WWE United States Championship
(c) Alex Riley vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger vs Drew McIntyre

5. NO DQ Match
HHH vs CM Punk

6. Big Show vs Mark Henry

7. WWE Intercontinental Championship
(c) Cody Rhodes vs Ted Debiase

8. Winner gets Money In the Bank Briefcase
Wade Barrett vs Sheamus

9. WWE Womens Championship
(c) Beth Phoenix vs Natalya

10. Kane vs Diesel

11. WWE World Heavyweight Championship
(c) Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho vs Undertaker

12. Steel Cage Match
Edge vs Christian

13. The Rock vs John Cena

14. WWE Championship
(c) Alberto Del Rio vs John Morrison

S.E. Zero
08-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Honest opinion, the card looks great and the fact that you made 14 matches is quite ambitious but given its a 4 hour show I can appreciate that ambition as good use of time on your part so kudos to you on that.

Now that being said I HATE that there is no backstory to this card at all but for that I offer a solution that might help that issue before the actual WrestleMania itself is presented.

As an example had you made a Barrett vs Undertaker Streak Match, explaining how lets say Barrett won the Rumble, in the weeks that followed he qualified for the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber match was in the final 2 and about to win the title but lost due to a distraction from a returning Taker as revenge for the attack he orchastrated on him on the Buried Alive match long ago then Barrett would use his Rumble headlining clause to ensure a match him and Taker at the grandest stage of them all.

That small recap of events now makes the Barrett vs Undertaker match have true and valuable meaning as to why its a part of WrestleMania and would make me (as a viewer, in this case reader) look forward to that match that much more.

So take the time to recap the events that led to such huge matches at WrestleMania and give the stories however brief they may be some much needed depth which is key to making the matches at the grandaddy of 'em all the best event the WWE has to offer.

Hope this helps and hope that this WrestleMania blows people away cause it looks really, really promising.

LanAld11
08-26-2011, 10:26 PM
Hey thanks for your input. Im glad you like the card and I appreciate the constructive criticism. I will come up with some story lines to go along with the matches soon