PDA

View Full Version : Daffney Arrested For DUI

Rich Cranium
08-26-2011, 12:51 PM
Man, the list is growing.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/newpws/wp-content/gallery/daffney-mug-shot/001.jpg

From the front page:

Public records indicate that former TNA Wrestling performer Shannon Claire Spruill (a/k/a Daffney was arrested for Driving under the influence last month in Florida.

Spruill was arrested at 8:51 p.m. on July 19 in Hillsborough. She was officially charged with Driving under the influence with property damage with bond set at $500.

Spruill, who last performed for TNA, parted ways with the organization on March 15 as her contract expired and not renewed. She subsequently announced that she had filed a workers' compensation claim against TNA for injuries suffered while wrestling for the promotion.

Bodom
08-26-2011, 01:02 PM
LOL Hillsborough. Wrestlers are always getting DUI's over there.

68wPayne
08-26-2011, 01:04 PM
wow, that mugshot...there goes my crush out the window

Rich Cranium
08-26-2011, 01:05 PM
LOL Hillsborough. Wrestlers are always getting DUI's over there.

And that's where I grew up. :(

TheBeardOfZeus
08-26-2011, 01:06 PM
Is this like, DUI season in America or something?

SilverGhost
08-26-2011, 01:13 PM
Is this like, DUI season in America or something?

Getting DUIs must be some sort of faze for wrestlers now.

Bodom
08-26-2011, 01:15 PM

Getting a DUI in Hillsborough is like a rite of passage for wrestlers.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-26-2011, 01:15 PM

Like, if your career is incredibly poor, get a DUI! People will talk about you, not very positively, but publicity is publicity!

SilverGhost
08-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Getting a DUI in Hillsborough is like a rite of passage for wrestlers.

I'm lol'ing as I type.

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 01:43 PM
She kinda looks like Octomom.

68wPayne
08-26-2011, 02:11 PM
She kinda looks like Octomom.

http://www.blitztime.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/a6312__octomom-nadya-suleman.jpg

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/image/get/listing/mug-shot-11785372.jpg

I can kinda see it

Brewer 314
08-26-2011, 03:32 PM
Man, the list is growing.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/newpws/wp-content/gallery/daffney-mug-shot/001.jpg

From the front page:

Public records indicate that former TNA Wrestling performer Shannon Claire Spruill (a/k/a Daffney was arrested for Driving under the influence last month in Florida.

Spruill was arrested at 8:51 p.m. on July 19 in Hillsborough. She was officially charged with Driving under the influence with property damage with bond set at $500.

Spruill, who last performed for TNA, parted ways with the organization on March 15 as her contract expired and not renewed. She subsequently announced that she had filed a workers' compensation claim against TNA for injuries suffered while wrestling for the promotion.

Nasty!!!!!!

tad locust
08-26-2011, 09:30 PM
She actually looks decent for someone who was under the influence and seems to not be wearing makeup

68wPayne
08-26-2011, 09:38 PM
She actually looks decent for someone who was under the influence and seems to not be wearing makeup

Yeah but she definantly doesn't look as good when she is sober and wearing makeup (but hey, who does)

http://www.accelerator3359.com/Wrestling/pictures/daffney2.jpg

HCollins-TNA1
08-26-2011, 09:45 PM
http://www.blitztime.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/a6312__octomom-nadya-suleman.jpg

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/image/get/listing/mug-shot-11785372.jpg

I can kinda see it
Shannon is better looking and she isn't toting around 8 kids.... and thats without makeup and the glamorous clothes and such...

The Brown One
08-27-2011, 02:54 AM
Matt, Shane and now Daffney..in 1 week? Shit thats weird.

viperrtracing
08-27-2011, 05:42 AM
LoL I am in hillsborough and she literally lives about 10 mins from me....yes yes...the cops here love camping out looking for DUI drivers...my suggestion..BACK ROADS....those around here know what I am saying lol

ELNIOJR
08-27-2011, 06:15 AM

Yeah, about Matt...

I thanks for all the love & support u people, my family, my friends. I am doing what I needed to do-Today is my "rebirth" Sat 27th, 2011

This guy is pushing his Luck!

Bodom
08-27-2011, 09:01 AM

Shane's arrest wasn't a new charge. It's the official one from his accident a while back. He told Fritz the other day that he was just medically cleared to put weight on his foot, so he went to the police station as a formality and was processed.

PandaMassacre
08-27-2011, 02:49 PM
I hate how mugshots can bring out your ugly side. I met Daffney at a comic con once an she looks nothing like this in person. She even looks 40x's better with make-up on. She obviously feels terrible about having her mugshot slung across the internet. That is just bad publicity for her when it comes to the organizations that want barbie doll looking talent.

Danielle20SxE
08-27-2011, 03:33 PM
LoL I am in hillsborough and she literally lives about 10 mins from me....yes yes...the cops here love camping out looking for DUI drivers...my suggestion..BACK ROADS....those around here know what I am saying lol

My suggestion is don't drink and drive.

HCollins-TNA1
08-27-2011, 05:09 PM
My suggestion is don't drink and drive.

That easier said then done for some.... Half of Hollywood, athletes, wrestlers, politicians, and etc....

PandaMassacre
08-27-2011, 07:15 PM
That easier said then done for some.... Half of Hollywood, athletes, wrestlers, politicians, and etc....

It is not really a hard habit to break. It can be broken easily. All it does is numb the pain an sense of caring. I think when you first get off of drinking it constantly you feel really sick. I think I puked a lot.. But when you get over it you actually feel much better an renewed. Everyone should have the right to drink. They just should not try driving. I think after a few pull overs they install a breath thingy on your car that you have to blow into every 10 minutes while you are driving.

HCollins-TNA1
08-27-2011, 08:53 PM
It is not really a hard habit to break. It can be broken easily. All it does is numb the pain an sense of caring. I think when you first get off of drinking it constantly you feel really sick. I think I puked a lot.. But when you get over it you actually feel much better an renewed. Everyone should have the right to drink. They just should not try driving. I think after a few pull overs they install a breath thingy on your car that you have to blow into every 10 minutes while you are driving.

It harder then you think if you ever know an or been around a occurring alcoholic...
It sad how some people do drink and drive or even walk and such...

THE_CRIPPLER
08-27-2011, 11:46 PM

Wow you use to be a Drunk?... its no fair, everyone on here has had some kinda Drug, pill or Drinking addiction or has been to prison for doing a bunch of illeagle stuff... and im on here a nerd that has never had any kinda addiction problems, I havent even broken a bone or been more ill than a common cold or headach...... i should be nominated as nerdy poster of the year haha.

Danielle20SxE
08-28-2011, 07:26 AM
Wow you use to be a Drunk?... its no fair, everyone on here has had some kinda Drug, pill or Drinking addiction or has been to prison for doing a bunch of illeagle stuff... and im on here a nerd that has never had any kinda addiction problems, I havent even broken a bone or been more ill than a common cold or headach...... i should be nominated as nerdy poster of the year haha.

Same here. Not even a broken freaking bone. :(

68wPayne
08-28-2011, 09:04 AM
Same here. Not even a broken freaking bone. :(

Add me to this list. Maybe it's cause I've always drank my milk and ate my vitamins.