PDA

View Full Version : Who will get the face and heel turn??

Dude573
08-26-2011, 06:05 AM
Well it seems two very random tag teams have been potted together in an attempt to resurrect the tag team division, (thanks HHH). Though its a known fact that every team must break up, it creates story line and refrains things from becoming stale. So down the line when the time comes, who do we all think will turn face, and turn heel...

For Bourne and Kofi, my money goes on Kingston, he seems closer to a main event status than Bourne does. Funnily enough, the tag team championships is the first title Bourne has held in the wwe since his arrival in 2008. A heel turn for Kofi would hopefully put him in a run for a world title, as I predict he will probably get the better of Bourne in their feud.

As for Miz and truth, what I like to call "Awesome Truth", its split down either way. Rtruth in my opinion is more humor than heel, and I can see him becoming a tweaner down the line. As for Miz, if everyone's speculation is correct about The Miz becoming the new John Cena, then a face turn and feud against truth would be a lot more logical.

Its inevitable for these teams to be broken up, just curious in which ways that will happen. Thoughts?

Tommy Thunder
08-26-2011, 06:09 AM
I don't want to see Truth as a face ever again. Ever. And I do want to see Miz as a face, so it's inevitable that he's the one to turn there.

As for the other team, Kingston probably, as Bourne is just a natural face. I don't think however that a heel turn for Kingston will take him into the main event. I don't think we'll ever see Kofi Kingston win the WWE/WH championship. But I'm always open to be proven wrong.

Fan4Now
08-26-2011, 06:44 AM
Miz should get a good run as a face. I think he'd be a GR8 face. He's naturally a funny guy. His promos, though heel intended, are wonderful, but with a little humor, even as a heel. Truth was a mediocre face. I like him way better now. JMO, but Kofi would probably be turned heel b4 Bourne. Although, like Mr. Thunder said, I also don't think Kofi will ever be WWE/WHC. Again, just my opinion, but imagine a big WWE/WHC ppv match, w/ Kofi gettin' ready to do a big BOOM DROP for the 123? I just don't see it, but who am I to know?

Stihltygre
08-26-2011, 07:21 AM
either truth or miz could play a heel, if they played truth a bit like a mankind face where he is still nuts it could work, Miz would have to jump through some serious hoops to go face off this team up. Truth as a heel isn't threatening enough to get Miz enough sympathy with the fans, while the fans are already starting to show support for Truth.

I can't see either Kingston or Bourne as a heel, neither wrestles in an aggressive enough style for them to turn. High flyers are cool to watch but they just don't make you worry about their opponent... if one HAD to turn it would be Kingston, Bourne is just too much the underdog with his small size. i honestly think that's why Gabriel never made a very good heel. but hey that's just my opinion.

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 07:23 AM
I don't believe either will turn. It wouldn't benefit either of them since they're extremely over as faces.

The_Awesome_One
08-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Kofi: IMO his whole style screams face and a heel turn wouldnt suit what so ever

Bourne: same as kofi but not as drastic a few tweaks and he may be able to pull it off

Truth: no face turn for a while he is a major heel and kinda floundered as a face

The Miz: hell no, not saying he couldnt pull it off but he is the top heel on raw IMO and who can replace him no-one

ELNIOJR
08-26-2011, 08:10 AM
I think it's obvious. If those 2 teams one day are suppose to Break Up with someone TURNING on the other, or something like that, Kofi would turn on Bourne, and Truth on The Miz. But doesnt have to be necessarily a "turning" or betrayal...

Point is: Kofi would go Heel, and Miz to Face, on the other Team!

alexrules01
08-26-2011, 08:16 AM
Im digging the R-Truth/Miz team. They seem to gel fairly well and are pretty funny. I hope they come down to the ring everyweek saying "You suck" to everyone haha.

daverende5
08-26-2011, 08:28 AM
I first want to see that the Tag Team Division is really become better, then we can talk later about who is going to turn face/heel/tweaner/future endeavour.

wrestlingfan66513
08-26-2011, 08:31 AM
I think I could see Bourne as a heel, hear me out, he could do his shooting star presses like Billy Kidman did when he turned heel in the WWE. That would make up for his aggressiveness.

steveorton
08-26-2011, 08:58 AM
Well it seems two very random tag teams have been potted together in an attempt to resurrect the tag team division, (thanks HHH). Though its a known fact that every team must break up, it creates story line and refrains things from becoming stale. So down the line when the time comes, who do we all think will turn face, and turn heel...

For Bourne and Kofi, my money goes on Kingston, he seems closer to a main event status than Bourne does. Funnily enough, the tag team championships is the first title Bourne has held in the wwe since his arrival in 2008. A heel turn for Kofi would hopefully put him in a run for a world title, as I predict he will probably get the better of Bourne in their feud.

As for Miz and truth, what I like to call "Awesome Truth", its split down either way. Rtruth in my opinion is more humor than heel, and I can see him becoming a tweaner down the line. As for Miz, if everyone's speculation is correct about The Miz becoming the new John Cena, then a face turn and feud against truth would be a lot more logical.

Its inevitable for these teams to be broken up, just curious in which ways that will happen. Thoughts?

Yes I agree with you turn Kofi heel and I like that "Awesome Truth" stable name, I'm jus sayin...

Dr. Death
08-26-2011, 09:05 AM
If I had to choose, I'd say that eventually the WWE turns Kofi heel and The Miz face.

AOF666
08-26-2011, 09:46 AM
They don't have to turn on each other. They can part ways and go back to single competition, kind of like Show and Kane did.

Y2Jryder
08-26-2011, 10:18 AM
wait, they are trying to build a tagteam division and you are already talking about who should be face/heel after they split? epic

Dude573
08-26-2011, 10:42 AM
wait, they are trying to build a tagteam division and you are already talking about who should be face/heel after they split? epic

Its based on the long term, maybe you were not fully able to see that in my use of language.

jhorton1215
08-26-2011, 11:18 AM
If Kofi turns heel, he'll need a gimmick change to go along with that. That should give him the chance to grow into a Main Event "Character". I would like to see him add a little muscle, and a more technical move set... Then he'd be a believable main-eventer.

bcfccalum
08-26-2011, 12:19 PM
teams dont always end in one turning on the other, remember jericho and miz. split up but both stayed heel or maybe there could be seperation at the draft

the wrestling shade
08-26-2011, 03:18 PM
The resurrection of the Tag division is still not that apparent or even started yet, we have only saw 1 tag team for what it seems would start it. Has it allready started? I guess not so I will choose to wait for a couple of the upcoming weeks or even months in order to see the direction they are going with. As for Truth and Miz, well... they only made a promo together they never said anything about being a tag team. but if the company choose to put them together, then they wont regret this dicision for both of them has tremendous Mic skills to begin with. furthermore, both of them were in tag teams before, so they have an experience in this field.

BY GAWD
08-26-2011, 03:33 PM
If bourne stays around for a long time and does good outside of the ring, he will be whc or wwe champ. Its gonna be a long time if he isn't fired. He won't be effective at all as a heel. Kofi can pull it off. Remember crazy kofi?

Miz will turn fac e or this team will just break up as heels. No way truth is turning face so quickly.

Y2Jryder
08-27-2011, 09:18 AM
Bourne was a really good heel when he was Matt Sydal

Enforcer23
08-27-2011, 09:24 AM
kofi becomes heel

miz becomes face

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 10:04 AM

These teams just formed, why are we talking about their break ups already?

tshizzy34
08-27-2011, 11:28 PM
Kofi to turn heel
Bourne stays face
Miz turns face
Truth stays heel