PDA

View Full Version : SVR 2011 WWE Universe Mode Help Plz Plz!

BlazersDozen
08-26-2011, 05:13 AM
Actually, just some questions...

I just bought this game...probably not going to buy WWE '12 because this game is the best I've played since Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain...

Anyways, David Otunga (RAW guy) came to Smackdown & jumped in the middle of a match between Wade Barrett & Shelton Benjamin. Otunga attacked Barrett but when I checked all the info after the match, Otunga remained heel & a part of Nexus along with Barrett. So, I assumed that I needed to change the stuff myself & the storyline has not continued although Barrett is Otunga's #1 enemy at the moment.

So am I supposed to change guys face/heel status after these cutscenes or will the game do it itself eventually while it plays out the storyline because I feel like I killed a potentially awesome storyline if I'm in the wrong here.

Thank you in advance.

P.S.
Also, heard that if you have guys under ECW brand, that Vince will come out & announce a trade for one of them to be placed on SD or RAW. Any truth here?

Eve's Arse No.1
08-26-2011, 05:55 AM
Seriously just change them like you would normally it wouldnt effect the game it just derails from the current random storyline of the game.

Id leave it the same it makes the game more interesting.

There is a drafted Cutscene and a YOUR FIRED cut scene but all that does is either move them to Raw or Smackdown or makes them a free agent.

I just tend to add everyone onto one Brand or the other apart from one of the two Cenas and same for Undertaker

BlazersDozen
08-26-2011, 02:19 PM
Thank you :D

Automatic
08-26-2011, 02:20 PM
Is SvR 2011 really good?

Eve's Arse No.1
08-26-2011, 02:22 PM
Is SvR 2011 really good?

Mewh the Universe mode adds to it but i wasnt a fan of the story/career mode.

If i were you id wait for the New one to come out it looks like its going through some major changes so could be great but could be bad

Automatic
08-26-2011, 02:33 PM
Mewh the Universe mode adds to it but i wasnt a fan of the story/career mode.

If i were you id wait for the New one to come out it looks like its going through some major changes so could be great but could be bad

Well, I can buy SvR 2011 for 20 euro's so that is not the problem, but I'm going to read a few reviews then.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-26-2011, 02:36 PM
Well, I can buy SvR 2011 for 20 euro's so that is not the problem, but I'm going to read a few reviews then.

Why not wait 3 months save 20 euros then only pay 20 more for the new one???

Automatic
08-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Why not wait 3 months save 20 euros then only pay 20 more for the new one???

Because I have the:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De3QK-LJpPo

http://rlv.zcache.com/like_a_boss_tshirt-d235765480770938231slhg_210.jpg

Eve's Arse No.1
08-26-2011, 02:44 PM
True but still

Automatic
08-26-2011, 02:50 PM
True but still

I never said I wasn't buying WWE'12. But that WWE Universe mode seems really interesting.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-26-2011, 02:56 PM
I never said I wasn't buying WWE'12. But that WWE Universe mode seems really interesting.

No m8 wasnt trying to be rude at all its just it seems like a waste of money to me when the new one is coming out. If you have the money to do that then cool but i have a Video Game budget so i would do if diff

Automatic
08-26-2011, 03:14 PM
No m8 wasnt trying to be rude at all its just it seems like a waste of money to me when the new one is coming out. If you have the money to do that then cool but i have a Video Game budget so i would do if diff

No problem mate, but on the other hand, check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq8J9PXaZ8Y&feature=player_embedded

BlazersDozen
08-26-2011, 05:25 PM
From what I've read in a couple places is WWE 12 is revamping controls & usually when that happens, the game will suck the first year with all new controls because its basically like a test drive. SVR 2011's WWE Universe has me addicted.

Automatic
08-26-2011, 05:27 PM
From what I've read in a couple places is WWE 12 is revamping controls & usually when that happens, the game will suck the first year with all new controls because its basically like a test drive. SVR 2011's WWE Universe has me addicted.

That's what I also think. PES 2011 sucked with the complete change, but I think PES 2012 is going to be great. And I'm really intrigued by that WWE Universe mode. You can play it forever, can't you?

Eve's Arse No.1
08-26-2011, 05:31 PM
That's what I also think. PES 2011 sucked with the complete change, but I think PES 2012 is going to be great. And I'm really intrigued by that WWE Universe mode. You can play it forever, can't you?

You can if you have no life

Automatic
08-26-2011, 05:35 PM

Hmmm, very interesting. Because I hate the story's with a end, like the Road to Wrestlemania or career.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-26-2011, 06:15 PM
Hmmm, very interesting. Because I hate the story's with a end, like the Road to Wrestlemania or career.

I mean going like 30 odd years dude i barely make it too 1 year

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 06:18 PM

It's perfect for me! :)

BlazersDozen
08-26-2011, 08:18 PM
I like it because its like the second ever Smackdown game that just created its own storylines & you can play forever so it has infinite replay value.

Undertaker just turned heel by attacking Edge before a number one contender's match on SD. This is going to be fun because now Edge is enemies with Orton (champ) & Taker is enemies with Edge & Taker is the only heel so hopefully his match with Orton at the PPV will create a fued between those two & I can have a three way fued going for the title.

Edit: just finished the match & Taker won the belt & is now fueding with Orton & Edge while Edge is fueding with Orton & Taker. This is sweet!

Automatic
08-27-2011, 11:36 AM
I mean going like 30 odd years dude i barely make it too 1 year

No thirty is too long, then they'll be rehashing storylines xD.