PDA

View Full Version : Undertaker vs Undertaker

Absinthe
08-15-2010, 05:43 PM
Was anyone else pained by how obvious Brian Lee was not the real 'Taker?

Robstar
08-15-2010, 07:18 PM
Yeah it was pretty damn obvious. Still working out why there was a fake Undertaker in the first place - was he out injured? I know WWE/F liked to keep characters going back then

Robstar
08-15-2010, 07:20 PM
Yeah it was pretty damn obvious. Still working out why there was a fake Undertaker in the first place - was he out injured? I know WWE/F liked to keep characters going back then

Never mind, just looked it up. Just an angle

JLeeDude1892
08-15-2010, 11:38 PM

It was just a Storyline. There wasn't actually a fake Undertaker filling in for the real Undertaker, there was a feud. 16 years ago.

Robstar
08-16-2010, 01:32 AM
It was just a Storyline. There wasn't actually a fake Undertaker filling in for the real Undertaker, there was a feud. 16 years ago.

No I knew about the match, seen it on VHS like 10 years ago, just wasn't sure if WWE was doing a Fake Razor/Diesel

Mikestang
08-16-2010, 01:41 AM
It was a really, really bad idea that they almost repeated a little while back with the whole Kane vs Old School Kane angle.

JLeeDude1892
08-16-2010, 03:43 AM
No I knew about the match, seen it on VHS like 10 years ago, just wasn't sure if WWE was doing a Fake Razor/Diesel

Nah, People knew what was going on when it came to the Fake Razor Ramon and Fake Diesel angle.
This really was a great Storyline, and they didn't make it all fakeish like they did with the Fake Razor Ramon and Fake Diesel. They made it seem like a legit thing.

Rangers_Chosen_Hun
08-16-2010, 11:13 AM
i remember when i found out about this match and at the time everyone was telling me that the fake undertaker was kane lol

WFâ„¢ - Original Member!
08-19-2010, 11:40 AM
I thought it was a great storyline, it wasn't overly obvious back in 1994 that Brian Lee wasn't the real Undertaker, the editing of his matches or his promos with DiBiase was always smart enough not to give you enough close ups, I was never convinced he was the real Undertaker, but that was more to do with my 11 year fandom never believing anything The Million Dollar Man said

Ruggy
09-11-2010, 03:07 AM
I was really disappointed with how the "fake" Diesel and Razor were used by WWF. OK it was painfully obvious to everyone what was going on, but like WWE do with everything.... They buried them. The tried to distroy the Razor/Diesel gimmicks. Glenn "Kane" Jacobs did a valiant job of taking the Diesel moniker. The guy who played Razor (can't remember his name for the life of me) did actually look, walk and wrestle like Razor, but I don't think he won a singles match....

With regards to Taker/Lee storyline, it was silly, but I think WWF were pushing the Dibiase management angle more than anything.

SilverGhost
09-12-2010, 07:24 AM
It was a really, really bad idea that they almost repeated a little while back with the whole Kane vs Old School Kane angle.

I have this match! MAY 19th!!!!

Robstar
09-13-2010, 01:03 AM
I have this match! MAY 19th!!!!

Got a link?

nrb6304
09-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Got a link?

you really don't want it

xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
09-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Lol @ nrb6304. Yeah that match wasn't the best.