PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk, Stone Cold and Jericho in a Cyber Bitchin!

ELNIOJR
08-26-2011, 03:05 AM
Well there's been an Awesome 'Cyber Bitchinh' evolving Zack Ryder, Chrs Jericho, William Regal, Joey Styles and especially Steve Austin and CM Punk. Here:

Ryder - Steve Austin I won't drink BLL tonight. What do you recommend?

Austin - Just go with regular Bud Light. Good beer. You'll thank me tomorrow....and it's cooler than BLL.

Ryder - Can I put a lime in the Bud Light?

Austin - why HELL NO you can't put a lime in the damn beer!!!

Punk - (responding to above tweet) - To make it not taste like piss. It's still poison.

Austin - CM Punk you oughta mind your own business...stay focused on Nash and leave the beer drinking to me...Punk.

Punk - Focus is my middle name...Steven.

Austin - My middle name is Whoop Ass...now go about your business before you step in a big pile of what did I get myself into now??

Jericho - It's so cute reading CM Punk and Steve Austin's lil cyber bitch

Punk - Jericho Yeah. Way more entertaining than you and Miz.

Styles - CM Punk and Steve Austin can we move this twitter war to a slightly larger stage? Perhaps WrestleMania?

Regal - Steve Austin and CM Punk! Please just fight and get it over with.

Well, that was very entertaining :)

Dameduse823
08-26-2011, 03:17 AM
For the 8- trillionth time in my life, I agree with Regal I would love to see these two in a match if Austin has one good go left in him

alexrules01
08-26-2011, 03:58 AM
When you have 4 legends in the one bitch it becomes epic

tshizzy34
08-26-2011, 05:04 AM
Punk vs Austin at Mania lol start spreading the lies lol

ajstyless
08-26-2011, 05:04 AM
Punk v/s Jericho @ Wrestlemania will be good but Punk v/s Austin would be gold.

The Brown One
08-26-2011, 05:11 AM
Punk v/s Austin would be good but
Punk v/s Jericho @Wrestlemania would be gold.

Fixed it for ya :)

BlazersDozen
08-26-2011, 05:22 AM
Haha all this cuz Ryder didn't want any Bud Light Lime tonight haha

The Brown One
08-26-2011, 05:29 AM
Haha all this cuz Ryder didn't want any Bud Light Lime tonight haha

Ryder = Ratings

the wrestling shade
08-26-2011, 05:54 AM
LOL WTF that was pretty cool!!!

Fan4Now
08-26-2011, 06:00 AM
[/QUOTE][/CODE]
fixed it for ya :)

this is true^^^^^^^^

Y2J vs Punk would be GOLD, but SCSA vs Punk would be GR8 too. Either one is GR8, but I'd like Y2J vs Punk more. Just my opinion though.

Tommy Thunder
08-26-2011, 06:04 AM
Entertaining stuff.
I'm hoping something comes of this. Punk vs Austin, Punk vs Jericho, I don't mind. Both would be awesome feuds.

masakaritko
08-26-2011, 06:49 AM
Wrestlemania 28 in Miami should be Austin vs. Punk, Jericho vs. punk should be a year later at WM 29. for Mania this year we already have Rock vs. Cena, then if you add Austin vs. Punk it would fit the theme, add to that the possibility of Foley vs. Taker one last time with Foley trying to end the streak, it would fit into an attitude era/passing of the torches themed Wrestlemania. THAT, my friends, would be GOLD.

The Brown One
08-26-2011, 07:06 AM
[/CODE]

this is true^^^^^^^^

Y2J vs Punk would be GOLD, but SCSA vs Punk would be GR8 too. Either one is GR8, but I'd like Y2J vs Punk more. Just my opinion though.[/QUOTE]

I guess its just down to personal opinion which match would be better. I look at it from a wrestling standpoint, so Jericho definitely takes this one. Plus hes arguable the greatest promo-cutter in the world, even better than SSCA. Thats just my opinion.

Grind_Bastard
08-26-2011, 08:28 AM
Entertaining stuff, and even though I love Austin, Punk and Jericho, Regal got the last word and was f'n right.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
08-26-2011, 08:43 AM
Entertaining stuff.
I'm hoping something comes of this. Punk vs Austin, Punk vs Jericho, I don't mind. Both would be awesome feuds.

Agreed.. i can see a austin vs punk match at wrestlemania happening , austin has said he's open too it , aslong as it was played out well.. the money was good and it was the right fit for both men :) but if not.. like tommy said jericho vs punk aint bad either !!

steveorton
08-26-2011, 08:53 AM
Awesome, I'm jus sayin...

sincara
08-26-2011, 09:08 AM
For the 8- trillionth time in my life, I agree with Regal I would love to see these two in a match if Austin has one good go left in him

this ^^^^^^^^^

AOF666
08-26-2011, 09:30 AM
Nothing worse than a bunch of grown men fighting over twitter like a bunch of sissies.

Rich Cranium
08-26-2011, 09:39 AM
I think it will be Jericho vs Punk with perhaps Austin as ref.

His Majesty
08-26-2011, 09:48 AM

I recall 2 specific Wrestlemania's where Austin was ref...and they both turned out horribly.

WM 20: Goldberg vs. Lesnar, and last year's WM: Cole vs. Lawler.

Let's have it be the other way around...SCSA vs Punk...with Y2J as ref. LOL

Y2Jryder
08-26-2011, 10:20 AM
I'm enjoying it, keep going please

Robareid
08-26-2011, 11:51 AM
I see Y2J vs. Punk at 28 and Punk vs. Austin later. The first undisputed champion in first run vs. first undisputed champion in second run and Best in the world vs. Best n the world at what he does. That feud needs to be done soonish. But Straight Edge vs. Beer drinking SOB can be done anytime.

Both would be epic though

BiG-NeL
08-26-2011, 02:53 PM

Now this sounds realistic , and it would also set up , a backlash ppv , main evented by punk vs austin !

SilverGhost
08-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Comedy gold! XD

Skycy
08-26-2011, 03:22 PM
Why not have these 3 guys in one match?

The Brown One
08-26-2011, 04:55 PM
Nothing worse than a bunch of grown men fighting over twitter like a bunch of sissies.

Tell that to Kevin Nash, Chris Jericho, Shane Helms, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, John Cena and several others of the WWE and TNA rosters :D

Why not have these 3 guys in one match?

Because that would defeat the purpose. Punk and Jericho and Punk and Austin have different common grounds. Punk and Austin can feud because they are both promo cutters, and they could bring up Stone Cold's beer-lovin' persona vs Punk's straightedge persona. Whilst Punk and Jericho have something completely different to feud about - The Undisputed WWE title and bragging rights over whos the best in the world.