PDA

View Full Version : Honest question for TNA fans...

Royce
08-25-2011, 10:03 PM
I dont follow TNA consistantly, but I do catch the odd show here and there... As for my question... Has Kurt Angle looked like he has for a while or is it just recently? He looks like he has lost alot of weight... Im thinking its likley casue he is getting older but even when i saw him a few months ago he didnt look like he does now... Anyways, im just wondering if anyone else has noticed this or maybe I am just remembering what he used to look like when he was still in WWE....

JLeeDude1892
08-25-2011, 10:24 PM
You're right, He has lost a lot of weight and muscle. I'd say over the course of 6 months is when it became really noticeable. I think it's just taking a tole on him. You gotta remember, He's been going strong since 1996. From the Olympics, to training to be a pro wrestler, to the WWE and he's been going strong ever since with very few times off.

ratedy2jayz
08-25-2011, 10:27 PM
He said in an interview he cut the weight for the Olympics.

68wPayne
08-25-2011, 10:29 PM
I remember him saying somewhere that he lost weight just because it was more comfortable not to be as big as WWE wanted him to be. I think it's a trend too because look at the recent pics of Batista, he's lost a massive amount of weight, looks healthy and happy

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-25-2011, 10:46 PM
He is cutting weight for the olympics, look how he was in 1996 before he began getting big for pro-wrestling.
http://www.wrestlingpod.com/wrestling-news/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/kurtangle.jpeg

He just looks different to us now because we are so used to him being jacked.

monctonvike
08-25-2011, 10:46 PM
he is trying to get ready for the Olympics, he agreed to train his nephew, his nephew convinced him to try to make the team as well. There is also a small reality series that is going to follow his Olympic journey

sincara
08-26-2011, 03:52 AM
it just for the olympics

liamsnowdon
08-26-2011, 05:06 AM
hes still fine...probs better now coz he tranin 4 olympics

Xpacfan
08-26-2011, 08:59 AM
I dont follow TNA consistantly, but I do catch the odd show here and there... As for my question... Has Kurt Angle looked like he has for a while or is it just recently? He looks like he has lost alot of weight... Im thinking its likley casue he is getting older but even when i saw him a few months ago he didnt look like he does now... Anyways, im just wondering if anyone else has noticed this or maybe I am just remembering what he used to look like when he was still in WWE....

Just recently. He's cutting down his weight for the olympics.

Dr. Death
08-26-2011, 09:27 AM
He said that he wanted to try out for the Olympic Team in order to prove that even at his age, he is still the best wrestler in the World.

AOF666
08-26-2011, 09:34 AM
Hope Angle makes it on the Olympic Team!

Asherdelampyr
08-26-2011, 12:19 PM
Hope Angle makes it on the Olympic Team!

Me too, that would be awesome!
hope both him and his nephew make the cut!

shambo2k9
08-26-2011, 01:00 PM
yea great idea... i hope he makes it in the Olympics because if he doesn't TNA will look like dickheads... there is probably a star athlete some 20 odd year old who is a wrestling fan from some country just rubbing his hands together looking for the chance to take him out.

all the best though Kurt in your Olympic future... as if u will read this... but if u do... stop stealing WOOOs lol they belong to crazy naitch.