PDA

View Full Version : Fuck the Fozzy Haters

dragonsrevenge
08-25-2011, 09:22 PM
They kick ass. I think people are butthurt because Jericho would rather continue with Fozzy than continue wrestling. He's 40. He'd have five years of solid work in him at most. At least with Fozzy he can go for much much longer. Plus it's a great band. If you don't like them, well I guess you don't like rock/metal and/or you suck. *shrug*

VanHooliganX
08-25-2011, 09:47 PM
They kick ass. I think people are butthurt because Jericho would rather continue with Fozzy than continue wrestling. He's 40. He'd have five years of solid work in him at most. At least with Fozzy he can go for much much longer. Plus it's a great band. If you don't like them, well I guess you don't like rock/metal and/or you suck. *shrug*

Funny how i've never seen anyone say Fozzy were bad on here.
Also I don't get how hating Fozzy means you don't like or we suck. How not liking just 1 band from 1 genre makes you not like a whole genre.

I love rock and metal but don't like Avenged Sevenfold, just not my cup of tea.
I didn't like Rebecca Blacks Friday song, does this mean I don't like pop music?
Does that mean if the whole of Metallica don't like Fozzy, they suck and don't like rock?
Just kinda want to understand this flawed logic.

Oh and i've never heard a Fozzy song so I cannot say whether I like Jericho band or not, I at least have common sense not to say "You hate this band therefore you suck at that genre!"

Welcome to EWN though :D

Danielle20SxE
08-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Fozzy sucks so hard.

dragonsrevenge
08-25-2011, 10:17 PM
The last statement wasn't to be taken seriously at all. Thought it was obvious. But it is the internet.
Every time Ryan copies and pastes Jericho's comments regarding how he would rather stick with Fozzy than return, several people pipe up and say something to the effect of "Well Fozzy sucks! Come back and wrestle!"

dragonsrevenge
08-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Fozzy sucks so hard.

Thanks for proving my point.

68wPayne
08-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Haven't heard alot of Fozzy but that song "Enemy" is pretty decent

Danielle20SxE
08-25-2011, 10:21 PM
Thanks for proving my point.

What point? I don't like that horrible band and I don't care if he comes back and wrestles or not. So what point did I prove? Explain to me. You like your bands and I like mine.

dragonsrevenge
08-25-2011, 10:21 PM
Fair enough

68wPayne
08-25-2011, 10:22 PM
What point? I don't like that horrible band and I don't care if he comes back and wrestles or not. So what point did I prove? Explain to me. You like your bands and I like mine.

Way to go Dani California, nipping the troll in the bud lol

dragonsrevenge
08-25-2011, 10:24 PM
Not looking to troll at all. If I gave that impression, I apologize.

SilverGhost
08-25-2011, 10:25 PM
Where is the butthurt report form....

68wPayne
08-25-2011, 10:26 PM
Not looking to troll at all. If I gave that impression, I apologize.

You just came out like there are threads bashing Fozzy and I really haven't seen one. It did give the impression you were coming to the party looking for trouble. Anyway, dunno if I have greeted you yet. Howdy and welcome, hope you do become a upstanding member of the EWN Community

KJ PUNK
08-25-2011, 10:32 PM
Their last album was decent, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see them.

VanHooliganX
08-25-2011, 10:52 PM
The last statement wasn't to be taken seriously at all. Thought it was obvious. But it is the internet.
Every time Ryan copies and pastes Jericho's comments regarding how he would rather stick with Fozzy than return, several people pipe up and say something to the effect of "Well Fozzy sucks! Come back and wrestle!"

Not in the slightest but I can understand why you posted this now :)

and if Ryan is Ryan Clark you shouldn't care what he thinks. His opinion is very stupid sometimes.