PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlers and Forums

Dameduse823
08-25-2011, 06:03 PM
This may seem like an odd question but I'd like to know what everyone's thoughts are.

If you were a wrestler would you come on sites like this to see what the fans were saying or to botch about the direction of the company and your position in it? Its pretty much anonymous and even if a wrestler was her its not like any one would actually believe it was them

Y2Jryder
08-25-2011, 06:07 PM
yeah I would

jordan1995
08-25-2011, 06:08 PM
yeah and id let them know hu i was to gain advice and how to improve :)

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-25-2011, 06:10 PM
I would stay away from sites like this, because no matter how big of a name you are or how big your following is people on sites like this will always find something to complain about.

Tomsta666
08-25-2011, 06:11 PM
Of course they will. I wouldn't imagine there's any of them posting. But reading? I'd say definately.

helmsley
08-25-2011, 06:12 PM
nope, because people never really know what they want, for example if im the miz and one day i get to a site and it says "damn, miz should pair with truth" so he does, and the next day he sees " damn, why does the miz is pairing with truth, is he stupid"

my point is it will only make them feel bad because they cant always be the favorite of everybody and sincerely , people in the iwc doestn know what they want

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 06:12 PM
The way they sometimes cater to the IWC, I would say the wrestlers and creative skim these sites.

jordan1995
08-25-2011, 06:15 PM
i think these sites will be used by the wrestlers and maybe creative ..i know this is far fetched but we could have one on here hiding behind a user name...i no its unlikely but hey

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-25-2011, 06:16 PM
The way they sometimes cater to the IWC, I would say the wrestlers and creative skim these sites.

Man, you sound like IrelandsPatriot, next your gonna say they copied Straight Edge fom you. lol j/k

Danielle20SxE
08-25-2011, 06:17 PM
I would come on here and troll.

LMPunker
08-25-2011, 06:18 PM
to be honest i wouldnt i wouldnt have the free time maybe look out for news and to keep up with results but i wouldnt join the forum although itwould be funny to go on here and buryyourself lol

Necroyeti
08-25-2011, 06:20 PM
I think I would rather talk to someone who definitely knows what they're talking about, like a road agent or fellow wrestler or something.

SilverGhost
08-25-2011, 06:23 PM
I think I would rather talk to someone who definitely knows what they're talking about, like a road agent or fellow wrestler or something.

Princuh Devittuh?

Is that you?

steveorton
08-25-2011, 06:24 PM
No I wouldn't. Honestly I would be too busy trying to score with all of the divas, I'm jus sayin...

Danielle20SxE
08-25-2011, 06:24 PM
No I wouldn't. Honestly I would be too busy trying to score with all of the divas, I'm jus sayin...

You would def get Kelly.

SilverGhost
08-25-2011, 06:30 PM
I would get a wrestlewood by talking to Devitt or Davey Richards lol

K-Jammin
08-25-2011, 06:31 PM
You never know, somebody on here may be John Cena... *suspicious face*

Danielle20SxE
08-25-2011, 06:32 PM
If you had to guess who would be Cena on here who would you choose?

SilverGhost
08-25-2011, 06:33 PM
You never know, somebody on here may be John Cena... *suspicious face*

Big Daddy Vinnie Mac says no!

If you had to guess who would be Cena on here who would you choose?

You(for teh lulz)

Necroyeti
08-25-2011, 06:35 PM
I would get a wrestlewood by talking to Devitt or Davey Richards lol

I wanna go on an American road trip with Davey Richards and yell BEST IN THE WORLD at him all day. He's so dreamy~

Necroyeti
08-25-2011, 06:36 PM
I wanna go on an American road trip with Davey Richards and yell BEST IN THE WORLD at him all day. He's so dreamy~
But after he's held the ROH title for a while I'll start yelling OVERRATED at him.

I, ROHbot

Dubs
08-25-2011, 06:37 PM
I would come on here just to promote myself.

SilverGhost
08-25-2011, 06:38 PM

But after he's held the ROH title for a while I'll start yelling OVERRATED at him.

I, ROHbot

CM Punk vs Davey Richards. Best In The World......

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Man, you sound like IrelandsPatriot, next your gonna say they copied Straight Edge fom you. lol j/k

I have actually been to Shannon Airport in Ireland as one of the stopovers on a flight from Kuwait to Ft Stewart, GA. Other than that, that's as close as I can get to being Irelandspatriot. ;)

SilverGhost
08-25-2011, 06:41 PM
I have actually been to Shannon Airport in Ireland as one of the stopovers on a flight from Kuwait to Ft Stewart, GA. Other than that, that's as close as I can get to being Irelandspatriot. ;)

Eww....lol

You were close ;)

PandaMassacre
08-25-2011, 06:50 PM
This is a very good question. I would join sites like these to get recognition, and to get my name thrown around the IWC. Then I would get in contact with the higher-ups an make sure that they cover me in the news or the company I might be working for at the time.

SilverGhost
08-25-2011, 06:54 PM
This is a very good question. I would join sites like these to get recognition, and to get my name thrown around the IWC. Then I would get in contact with the higher-ups an make sure that they cover me in the news or the company I might be working for at the time.

I would trollolololololol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwH8v02H2ZY

Dameduse823
08-25-2011, 07:14 PM

God damn, I was expecting like two people to reply before this thread got buried. I can see where teh people saying they wouldn't do it are coming from because lets face it we're all insane and only want things that aren't happening. But I like this reply teh best. Its sort of what Ryder did with his youtube account, promoting himself and becoming hugely popular despite being burried

BY GAWD
08-25-2011, 07:57 PM
I would bury my company and let you all in on orton's life. You'd be in the front row yelling randy orton wears pink lace panties and he'd look like how'd u know? I would also start wars with mods and name drop bodom on national tv.

ihearvoices
08-25-2011, 07:58 PM
Well Considering myself a wrestler in training i found this site to be more than helpful when it comes to promos but only e-feds the rest of the site i really dont pay attention to when it comes to their thoughts and opinion on others work.

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-25-2011, 08:00 PM
I would come on here and troll.

^^^ And that's the truth ^^^

tshizzy34
08-25-2011, 08:45 PM
Yea I would for sure. Nothing better than a little constructive criticism right...or praise.

pauadrian
08-25-2011, 09:49 PM
i think these sites will be used by the wrestlers and maybe creative ..i know this is far fetched but we could have one on here hiding behind a user name...i no its unlikely but hey

damn u got me