PDA

View Full Version : Goldust says he's proud of the Divas

xAzureSkye
08-25-2011, 05:43 PM
WWE Superstar Goldust, who has been working as producer for the Divas matches of late, has stated he is proud of the Divas via Twitter.

He wrote: “Want all the wwe divas to know that i am proud of all of you. Y’all r kickin some good storylines.”
In the past month or so, the Divas roster has seen some major shifts with Beth Phoenix and Natalya turning heel and forming a team, marking the start of a new storyline in which they are against ‘model Divas’.

I would say the matches we’ve seen of late have been pretty good too, including the Beth vs Kelly match at SummerSlam and last week’s tag team match on SmackDown.

jordan1995
08-25-2011, 05:45 PM
he has done a good job to be fair ..liking the divas division at the minute

K2Jelly
08-25-2011, 05:45 PM
It's hard not to agree with him.

helmsley
08-25-2011, 05:46 PM
i think goldust is right, the divas division seems to be picking up , and i hope that the gold one returns soon!

Y2Jryder
08-25-2011, 06:02 PM
yeah well,
He isn't going to tell you that he didn't do a good job...right?

Russo swerve
08-25-2011, 06:29 PM
Whats so special about him being proud of the divas?

CobraNightviper
08-25-2011, 07:23 PM
I guess he's proud of his job he did with them.

AOF666
08-25-2011, 07:29 PM
I disagree with Goldust, Kelly Kelly is still champ, nothing to be proud about.

Asherdelampyr
08-25-2011, 07:42 PM
I disagree with Goldust, Kelly Kelly is still champ, nothing to be proud about.

Baby steps
and Kelly is actually getting better, she's not great but she honestly seems to want to learn how to wrestle

BlazersDozen
08-25-2011, 07:51 PM
Let's see what they do AFTER the storyline taken from TNA is over with.

PandaMassacre
08-25-2011, 07:56 PM
In other news Kevin Nash also had some kind words for the Divas. Goldust is an awesome guy. He is very kind an nice an he is very good when it comes to digging up dirt. I had no idea that he was working on the Divas division though. You can definitely notice some kind of difference, but I think Goldusts plan would have went a little bit smoother if they still had Gail Kim. An it would not hurt to let AJ Lee perform at her usual pace. I hated how she only got a top rope hurricarana in during her one match on SD! awhile back. She, along with the other divas, can do so much more if given more time to showcase their talents. I find that hard to do when almost all of their matches are tag team matches.

tshizzy34
08-25-2011, 08:43 PM
He should be proud, he did something they haven't been able to do in quite some time. Make the Divas division at least somewhat believable. You gotta give credit where credit is due simple as that.

silverine
08-25-2011, 10:09 PM
The diva matches did get better and Kelly Kelly is improving.

VanHooliganX
08-25-2011, 10:10 PM
The boats going in the right direction now but hopefully it won't hit an iceberg[/metaphor]

JLeeDude1892
08-25-2011, 10:25 PM
Goldust is doing a great job with the divas, but I'd absolutely love to see him back on the Golden Screen.

SlammasterJ
08-25-2011, 10:51 PM
Wow, I seriously wouldn't have guessed that Goldust was responsible for making the divas division work this well. He definitely gets my props for this especially after the pretty decent Summerslam diva match. Now to go watch some funny yet classic Goldust promos.

Mint Berry Crunch
08-25-2011, 10:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kabzgp2H55M&feature=related

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-25-2011, 11:23 PM
I am not judging yet... we have seen one good match at SS, along with this intriguing storyline. However, this needs to continue, otherwise the Divas Division will sink again into an endless chasm of doom and despair.

Tbh, unless I get a Natalya/ Phoenix feud in the future, I'm unlikely to give any more credit to the division (even with Eve and Layla, and their awesomeness)

Enforcer23
08-25-2011, 11:50 PM
WWE Superstar Goldust, who has been working as producer for the Divas matches of late, has stated he is proud of the Divas via Twitter.

He wrote: “Want all the wwe divas to know that i am proud of all of you. Y’all r kickin some good storylines.”
In the past month or so, the Divas roster has seen some major shifts with Beth Phoenix and Natalya turning heel and forming a team, marking the start of a new storyline in which they are against ‘model Divas’.

I would say the matches we’ve seen of late have been pretty good too, including the Beth vs Kelly match at SummerSlam and last week’s tag team match on SmackDown.

well so he should his been doing a great job and it has paid off

sincara
08-26-2011, 03:42 AM
the divas of doom DOD saved the divas division

xAzureSkye
08-28-2011, 10:25 AM
In other news Kevin Nash also had some kind words for the Divas. Goldust is an awesome guy. He is very kind an nice an he is very good when it comes to digging up dirt. I had no idea that he was working on the Divas division though. You can definitely notice some kind of difference, but I think Goldusts plan would have went a little bit smoother if they still had Gail Kim. An it would not hurt to let AJ Lee perform at her usual pace. I hated how she only got a top rope hurricarana in during her one match on SD! awhile back. She, along with the other divas, can do so much more if given more time to showcase their talents. I find that hard to do when almost all of their matches are tag team matches.

I guess since during Goldust's prime the women's division was something to be proud of. 6 minute matches on RAW and up to 10 minutes at PPV. Hardcore matches as well as the sexy aspect of the Divas. We saw amazing matches but also we get to see some sexuality come through which pleases all fans. Maybe he wants to bring that back in a way w/ the DOD doing the wrestling and Aksana is bring back the Sexy with her sexual innuendos

HeelTurn
08-28-2011, 02:54 PM
Got to give Goldie some kudos, he does seem to know what hes doing. Hes developing characters for all the divas, the Divas of Doom gimmick is pretty cool to. Theyre getting longer match time which is helping aswell in my opinion.