PDA

View Full Version : Sin Cara (Mistico) is Back

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Although the original Sin Cara has returned from suspension, according to the front page the botchfest has already begun:

There were lots of people backstage at the SmackDown tapings this past Tuesday night rolling their eyes at Sin Cara. If you haven’t heard yet, WWE had to do two re-takes of Cara’s match against Heath Slater. The original Mistico is back under the mask after returning from suspension.

Whatever, I am just waiting to see how the non English speaking Hunico/Mistico Sincara feud turns out!

Discuss.

KingOrton
08-25-2011, 05:40 PM
I think this thing about people rolling there eyes is a dirtsheet rumor. I mean I'm sure MOST of the superstars (at the very least) understand that Sin Cara is considered green (for the WWE style that is).

helmsley
08-25-2011, 05:41 PM
I think this thing about people rolling there eyes is a dirtsheet rumor. I mean I'm sure MOST of the superstars (at the very least) understand that Sin Cara is considered green (for the WWE style that is).

yep, but he is costing money and time since they had to do again his match, that is simply not good no matter how green you are

xAzureSkye
08-25-2011, 05:41 PM
Botchamania here we come

helmsley
08-25-2011, 05:42 PM
i think that eventually mistico will be released and hunico will portray sin cara, the fans that are not really into investigating to much to it wont even notice it

Wade Barrett 1979
08-25-2011, 05:50 PM
i think that eventually mistico will be released and hunico will portray sin cara, the fans that are not really into investigating to much to it wont even notice it

Thing is with Sin Cara, as everyone knows, he's HHH's first signing so I doubt he'll be dropped like that!! I'm sure HHH will do all he can and give him all the time he needs to develop to the WWE style!!!

Dameduse823
08-25-2011, 05:52 PM
I think they missed a good opportunity to get sin cara off tv and have him train up so more. Having him powerbombed through a ladder would have believably put him off tv for a while and let him go back to fcw and work on his ring work but they just had to rush to get him back on tv

Y2Jryder
08-25-2011, 05:56 PM
I think they missed a good opportunity to get sin cara off tv and have him train up so more. Having him powerbombed through a table would have believably put him off tv for a while and let him go back to fcw and work on his ring work but they just had to rush to get him back on tv

Agree,
WWE screwed up once more

JLeeDude1892
08-25-2011, 06:02 PM
If Mistico is given a good chance to regroup and be Sin Cara again, then I feel he can really do well. You don't just completely change your wrestling style overnight.

Tomsta666
08-25-2011, 06:04 PM
LOL

So Hunico Sin Cara has been on TV twice, and Cole and co had to cover the fact up they did the old switcheroo by saying he had bulked up and gained weight. Now they bring back Misitico Sin Cara ????

LOL

Y2Jryder
08-25-2011, 06:08 PM
LOL

So Hunico Sin Cara has been on TV twice, and Cole and co had to cover the fact up they did the old switcheroo by saying he had bulked up and gained weight. Now they bring back Misitico Sin Cara ????

LOL
I bet Booker T is going to say that he is back in shape!

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 06:10 PM
I bet Booker T is going to say that he is back in shape!

Or Booker will say, "See dat man, he is on a strict diet and is now one of my fave five, look out D Bryan!"

The_Awesome_One
08-25-2011, 06:11 PM
IMO they need to give him a storyline where he gets 'fired', and goes to FCW for a while he becomes errrr...... un-green, then returns

Y2Jryder
08-25-2011, 06:20 PM
Or Booker will say, "See dat man, he is on a strict diet and is now one of my fave five, look out D Bryan!" I lol'd at this

AOF666
08-25-2011, 07:33 PM
The King of botches is back!

Y2J___Y2J
08-25-2011, 07:42 PM
With the attention the E' got when they signed him, they are not gonna' drop him.
With regards to the match with Slater.. They're were two guys in the ring ( I'm not trying to shift the blame to Slater but he'd be partly to blame)
He'll get better and better as the weeks/months go by.

benchch
08-25-2011, 07:46 PM
I think it's funny how Sin Cara had all those teaser videos weeks before and he gets suspended for a wellness violation. And the other recent debutant with teaser videos to build an introduction was kharma and she left to be pregnant. Those teaser videos must curse new wrestlers

CobraNightviper
08-25-2011, 07:54 PM
I noticed that too.

tshizzy34
08-25-2011, 08:41 PM
Hunico obviously did a much better job, so I was thinking that until he messed up they left him in there and if he never messed up then bye bye Mistico.

evilgenius780
08-25-2011, 10:23 PM
I was at these tapings and it was pretty bad, I was 8 rows back so it was hard to tell but I think Hunico did the second retake as it was filmed later in the show. He definatly needs more time to adapt to WWEs style..I really think they need to send him to FCW for a while, don't give up on him..but send him down.

PureMetalftw!
08-26-2011, 02:58 AM
i just finished watching the match....it was pre bad

sincara
08-26-2011, 03:30 AM
send cara to fcw to work on his skills
while hunico is under the mask and then when sincara has improved put him back under the mask and bring up hunico as his own person and either feud/team with sin cara