PDA

View Full Version : Most Paid Female Talents in Impact Wrestling

K2Jelly
08-25-2011, 04:52 PM
Both Mickie James and Christy Hemme get paid 100K annually. The rest of the female roster is paid $600 per appearance. Thoughts?

jordan1995
08-25-2011, 04:57 PM
good money for the wrestlers considering tara , tessmacher ,rayne , winter sky ,odb , jackie are on tv most weeks ..but this is a lot to be paying out for tna

K2Jelly
08-25-2011, 04:59 PM
good money for the wrestlers considering tara , tessmacher ,rayne , winter sky ,odb , jackie are on tv most weeks ..but this is a lot to be paying out for tna

Especially to someone who doesn't even wrestle.

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-25-2011, 05:04 PM
Well I think Mickie James is one of the best women's wrestlers in wrestling today and she deserves that pay, but Christy Hemme makes that much, really? Why? What does she do besides announcements and standing there and looking hot? There are a couple of women wrestlers that deserve that money more than she does in TNA.

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 05:29 PM
They are saying Hemme and James get paid over 100 grand because of their name recognition from being former WWE superstars. My question is what about Tara?

LordGrappler
08-25-2011, 05:32 PM
Hemme is quite possibly the worst ring announcer I've ever heard:

"all the way from...AUSTIN ARIES!"

"The Samoa subrission machine...SAMOA JO-A!"

And too many more. She's a waste of time, space, and doesn't add anything or even look good. Fire her.

helmsley
08-25-2011, 05:34 PM
i agree with james being paid that much , hemme??? really??? tna could actually remove her from tv and nothing will happen.

i think velvet sky , tara and madison rayne should be paid the same that mickie does

Ruthless_Aggression
08-25-2011, 05:37 PM
They are saying Hemme and James get paid over 100 grand because of their name recognition from being former WWE superstars. My question is what about Tara?

I guess if they can't nab the name Victoria, she just won't make the cut.

trips
08-25-2011, 05:43 PM
Christ Heme must be sleeping w/someone to make that much, for someone who doesnt wrestle to make that much is ridculus

Wade Barrett 1979
08-25-2011, 05:53 PM
Christ Heme must be sleeping w/someone to make that much, for someone who doesnt wrestle to make that much is ridculus

Apparently Bischof is high on her and helped her get the high pay, on her last contract signing?!?!

68wPayne
08-25-2011, 05:54 PM
TNA needs to figure out a more balanced way to pay people. Mickie James is a good wrestler and she is recognizeable but $100k, seriously? If she is making that then imagine what AJ is making, or Kurt, or Hogan. Hogan must be making at least $300k plus benefits. Imagine what they could do with the company if they took care of that little problem

TheBeardOfZeus
08-25-2011, 06:01 PM
TNA needs to figure out a more balanced way to pay people. Mickie James is a good wrestler and she is recognizeable but $100k, seriously? If she is making that then imagine what AJ is making, or Kurt, or Hogan. Hogan must be making at least $300k plus benefits. Imagine what they could do with the company if they took care of that little problem

68wPayne is on the money.

It's crazy money compared to the others, it's shameful.

JLeeDude1892
08-25-2011, 06:03 PM
My question is why isn't Tara making that much? People LOVE her and she's a great wrestler.

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-25-2011, 06:07 PM
My question is why isn't Tara making that much? People LOVE her and she's a great wrestler.

Name recognition, Everybody knows Christy Hemme and Mickie James from WWE, but Tara got a name change when she "crossed the line".

The_Awesome_One
08-25-2011, 06:15 PM
Apparently Bischof is high on her and helped her get the high pay, on her last contract signing?!?!

onother reason why bischof is an idiot, if he is tring to help the company rise why the fuck would he want them to throw away money fucking idiot.

Wade Barrett 1979
08-25-2011, 06:58 PM
onother reason why bischof is an idiot, if he is tring to help the company rise why the fuck would he want them to throw away money fucking idiot.

QFT!! Exactly!

AOF666
08-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Hemme doesn't deserve to be paid that much. Fire her, Bishoff, Steiner, and Hogan and give everyone else a pay raise

Y2J___Y2J
08-25-2011, 07:38 PM
It's fucking insane that Hemme is on that amount of money compared to the other KO's. She only does TV & PPV too.
The rest of the KO's are hugely underpaid..

IrkenInvader
08-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Being the highest paid women in iMPACT is like being the highest paid burger flipper at McDonalds.

maar13
08-25-2011, 08:09 PM

I guess since They put that name on her instead of using her real one, it was like starting all over again.

But come on, not a hater but name recognition from Christy Hemme? give me a break. Sorry but the girl is worhtless, was for a long time in the WWE, until the end in which she actually started to improve but seriously, 100K to say the names of the wrestlers on TV? That is lame.

maar13
08-25-2011, 08:14 PM

Actually Hogan is the only talent hired by Panda energy and not TNA directly, Kurt I think it was reported doing like 600k a year.

An thwe think with James is that right now, besides anyone in WWE, she is the most recognized name there is that is active, so that is why she is making over 100K.

But again, Hemme? Seriously, recognized for what? one playboy and like 3 matches on PPV in 2005? really? 100k for satanding there and screw up her 12 lines per night? Someoen is seriously damaged in TNA for that.

Bisshoff hight on her? Nope, just high.

IrkenInvader
08-25-2011, 10:03 PM
Actually Hemme gets paid more than Mickie. Apparently being a ring announcer and backstage interviewer means you work harder than a professional wrestler.

capn-edu
08-25-2011, 11:02 PM
well fire boh hemme and so cal whataver
btw where did they get her from?!

68wPayne
08-25-2011, 11:05 PM

I think she came from RoH but I'm not sure. I love redheads but they can just get rid of her, she looks like she has Down Syndrome or something. TNA really should steal an idea from WWE and clean up their roster to free up money every year. Get rid of people who don't ever do shit or don't need to be doing shit.

HCollins-TNA1
08-26-2011, 12:57 AM
You want my thoughts again huh?????
That good Christy and Mickie is the 2 highest paid... they pretty much the most featured on air talents in the Knockouts division... And as for other we have no way of really knowing how much they are paid they might be paid $500 for each time they is used... Could be more??? Probably is more????
I think hired 1 or 2 time jobbers get about $500 most of the time...

HCollins-TNA1
08-26-2011, 01:00 AM
Actually Hogan is the only talent hired by Panda energy and not TNA directly, Kurt I think it was reported doing like 600k a year.

An thwe think with James is that right now, besides anyone in WWE, she is the most recognized name there is that is active, so that is why she is making over 100K.

But again, Hemme? Seriously, recognized for what? one playboy and like 3 matches on PPV in 2005? really? 100k for satanding there and screw up her 12 lines per night? Someoen is seriously damaged in TNA for that.

Bisshoff hight on her? Nope, just high.

Flair's contract was signed by Dixie's dad or Panda Energy.....

Mint Berry Crunch
08-26-2011, 01:06 AM
I think she came from RoH but I'm not sure. I love redheads but they can just get rid of her, she looks like she has Down Syndrome or something. TNA really should steal an idea from WWE and clean up their roster to free up money every year. Get rid of people who don't ever do shit or don't need to be doing shit.

Hardy, Hogan, Flair, Russo. Just to name a few.

Fan4Now
08-26-2011, 02:40 AM
Are you kidding me?

I agree with Mickie, but Christy Hemme, REALLY?? Mickie is very popular, she might have not upped the ratings much, but I know alot of ppl like her & she has more twitter followers than any other current TNA performer. I know, ppl say that means nothing, but companies obviously like that. Look at WWE, boasting Cena's followers. "CHRISTY HEMME, ONLY STANDS THERE, LOOKING GOOD, & SOUNDING BAD!" Mickie=100k, but Christy=$100.00. Madison Rayne, Velvet, Angelina, Tara & even Rosita/Sarita should all be paid more than Christy Hemme.

sincara
08-26-2011, 03:40 AM
Both Mickie James and Christy Hemme get paid 100K annually. The rest of the female roster is paid $600 per appearance. Thoughts?

this was in powerslam magasine

maar13
08-26-2011, 11:00 AM

SO Cal Val, comes from the indies, WEW and a company called RingDivas.com, she was one time with WWE.

At least she doesn't get paid as much and she has a youtube interview show with TNA and is shown on their channel.

You want my thoughts again huh?????
That good Christy and Mickie is the 2 highest paid... they pretty much the most featured on air talents in the Knockouts division... And as for other we have no way of really knowing how much they are paid they might be paid $500 for each time they is used... Could be more??? Probably is more????
I think hired 1 or 2 time jobbers get about $500 most of the time...

Like everyone is saying, fine with Mickie, but Christy? No hate really but how come she is the more featured? because she is there 30 seconds before every match? That is just ridiculous.

Flair's contract was signed by Dixie's dad or Panda Energy.....

Oh, OK then you have only two talents hired by Panda, Hogan and Flair.

HeelTurn
08-26-2011, 11:03 AM
Mickie is popular, hot and arguably their best knockout, she also does her share of house shows etc.

Hemme does an awful job of announcing, and only does TV tapings.

That does not make sense.

Automatic
08-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Christy Hemme being overpaid for botching her 12-20 lines per episode is a no-brainer, but Mickie James is also overpaid. Although not as much as Hemme, but she's still overpaid. Even though she is a good asset to the company, it's crazy that there is such a huge gap between her and the rest of the roster. But that's offcourse not her fault, it's good for her, but does she really need the money for her second, possibly crappy, album? It's mind boggling that they let 'TNA originals' go and hire expensive WWE released wrestlers. And on top of that, Karen Jarret also earns more than the Knockouts, for just being 'there'. There won't be any viewers changing channels because Karen and Christy won't be on TV anymore.

Rich Cranium
08-26-2011, 11:28 AM
And on top of that, Karen Jarret also earns more than the Knockouts, for just being 'there'. There won't be any viewers changing channels because Karen and Christy won't be on TV anymore.

Being married to Double J has it's benefits? She's the female Triple H.

K2Jelly
08-26-2011, 11:30 AM

She's even got the big nose to boot!

Automatic
08-26-2011, 11:40 AM

She takes it to another level. At least Triple H already was established.

HCollins-TNA1
08-26-2011, 11:14 PM
SO Cal Val, comes from the indies, WEW and a company called RingDivas.com, she was one time with WWE.

At least she doesn't get paid as much and she has a youtube interview show with TNA and is shown on their channel.

Like everyone is saying, fine with Mickie, but Christy? No hate really but how come she is the more featured? because she is there 30 seconds before every match? That is just ridiculous.

Oh, OK then you have only two talents hired by Panda, Hogan and Flair.
Val worked for several Indy companies.... mostly out in California...

I see nothing wrong with Christy Hemme being on of the Highest paid knockouts..... which that just me... she does a decent job and excellent eye candy for 30 seconds to 1 minute...
We don't know who is paid what exactly in TNA.... I would figure there's a few women in TNA who makes at least $25,000 to $50,000 or more a year?????

HCollins-TNA1
08-26-2011, 11:16 PM
Being the highest paid women in iMPACT is like being the highest paid burger flipper at McDonalds.

How you know????? LOL

HCollins-TNA1
08-26-2011, 11:22 PM

Karen got most of her fame from be Kurt Angles ex.....

xAzureSkye
08-27-2011, 05:45 PM

Surprisingly this is more than Mickie got paid in 2006 and in 2007 in WWE

xAzureSkye
08-27-2011, 05:48 PM
TNA Knockout earnings for 2008

Angelina Love-$60,000
Awesome kong-$100,000
Christy Hemme-$75,000
Gail Kim-$100,000
Jacqueline-$75,000
Karen Angle-$100,000
ODB-$75,000
Raisha Saeed-$50,000
Rhaka Khan-$50,000
Roxxi -$60,000
Salinas-$50,000
Sharmell-$75,000
So Cal Val-$60,000
Traci Brooks-$100,000
Velvet Sky-$50,000

No Morals.
08-27-2011, 05:50 PM
Who cares how much they get paid? If you were just as useless as Hemme and getting paid that much, I doubt any of you would complain. I know I wouldn't.

xAzureSkye
08-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Divas salaries for 2006

Ashley : $131,000
Candice : $64,000
Jillian Hall: $52,000
Lilian Garcia: $90,000
Lita: $286,000 (Mostly downside paid due to lack of wrestling)
Maria: $41,000
Melina: $155,000
Mickie James: $72,000
Stacy Keibler: $178,000 (Only downside paid during absence)
Torrie Wilson: $260,000
Trish Stratus: $618,000 (Receives 20% of all Trish Stratus merchandise sold)
Victoria: $275,000

Rassling_Fan
08-27-2011, 08:17 PM
Who cares how much they get paid? If you were just as useless as Hemme and getting paid that much, I doubt any of you would complain. I know I wouldn't.

Because we want to see the females we enjoy on TV being paid well so they can continue delivering good television?

K2Jelly
08-27-2011, 08:22 PM
It's not really about how much they get paid. It's about Hemme being the most highly paid female talent in IMPACT wrestling for botching...at ring announcing.

HCollins-TNA1
08-27-2011, 08:50 PM
It's not really about how much they get paid. It's about Hemme being the most highly paid female talent in IMPACT wrestling for botching...at ring announcing.

Another thing one have to remember Christy been in TNA for the past 5 or so years... Longer then many Knockouts... her pay could be seniority...

Rassling_Fan
08-28-2011, 10:27 AM
Another thing one have to remember Christy been in TNA for the past 5 or so years... Longer then many Knockouts... her pay could be seniority...

Velvet Sky was there just as long (under a year compared to Christy) and was an in ring competitor. And it's still low.

xAzureSkye
08-28-2011, 10:29 AM
Velvet Sky was there just as long (under a year compared to Christy) and was an in ring competitor. And it's still low.

Christy = former WWE Diva
Velvet = also former Diva but used a different name so isnt as recognisable.

xAzureSkye
08-28-2011, 10:30 AM
It's still a disgrace that they aren't getting paid enough even though they bring in the ratings

HCollins-TNA1
08-28-2011, 10:39 AM

That just it Christy been there longer....

We don't know how much the Knockouts get paid, it undisclosed information unless someone choose to go and ask!!!

steveorton
08-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Hemme only God alone knows the reason for her making 100k+, I'm jus sayin...

kelly94
08-30-2011, 06:14 PM

all the girls should get equal pay apart from socal val and christy, they should get paid much less (val is paid next to nothing christy should be too. also, i never even knew christy was in WWE until earlier this year, shows how much name recognition she gets

HCollins-TNA1
08-30-2011, 07:36 PM
One thing most people/posters are forgetting TNA still plays off of Christy Hemme being in Playboy....

maar13
08-31-2011, 03:00 PM
Val worked for several Indy companies.... mostly out in California...

I see nothing wrong with Christy Hemme being on of the Highest paid knockouts..... which that just me... she does a decent job and excellent eye candy for 30 seconds to 1 minute...
We don't know who is paid what exactly in TNA.... I would figure there's a few women in TNA who makes at least $25,000 to $50,000 or more a year?????

Well maybe you are right, but tell you don't see anything wrong with someone who is supposedly making almost 5 times what the current Champion (Winter who depends on each point's of view but come on, Winter is way hotter than Hemme) is doing only to be there 30 seconds and just speak a few words. And on that regard, you are right, we are only speculating, this can be all crap.

One thing most people/posters are forgetting TNA still plays off of Christy Hemme being in Playboy....

That was 6 years ago but I guess time is not really important for that, there are some fans still saying Chyna was in playboy and that was over a decade ago the first time.

Rassling_Fan
08-31-2011, 04:27 PM

TNA gets a big media opportunity when Traci Brooks poses for Playboy. In its infinite wisdom, TNA decides to never mention it on-screen; due to the lack of interest, Playboy puts the pictorial on their website instead of the magazine.
(Source (http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=LOLTNA_History))

Could of made their own Playboy. Instead didn't.

Brewer 314
08-31-2011, 05:34 PM

Mickie makes 100,000 annually with a limited travel schedule yet she needed "donations for her new album"......seriously?

HCollins-TNA1
08-31-2011, 08:48 PM
Mickie makes 100,000 annually with a limited travel schedule yet she needed "donations for her new album"......seriously?

That I believe is nothing more then a contest or something.... Something to make the record label some money or get it some attention...

HCollins-TNA1
08-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Well maybe you are right, but tell you don't see anything wrong with someone who is supposedly making almost 5 times what the current Champion (Winter who depends on each point's of view but come on, Winter is way hotter than Hemme) is doing only to be there 30 seconds and just speak a few words. And on that regard, you are right, we are only speculating, this can be all crap.

That was 6 years ago but I guess time is not really important for that, there are some fans still saying Chyna was in playboy and that was over a decade ago the first time.

(Source (http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=LOLTNA_History))

Could of made their own Playboy. Instead didn't.

Still it seems to be played off of.... In any field..... How many times can one see Pam Anderson or Jenny McCarthy or anyone on TV that appeared in Playboy, and they get introduced as a former Playboy Playmate....
And I'm sure some people still buy back issues if they can....

Asherdelampyr
09-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Didn't Tara come out and essentially say that this is just a bullshit rumour?

maar13
09-01-2011, 08:11 PM
Still it seems to be played off of.... In any field..... How many times can one see Pam Anderson or Jenny McCarthy or anyone on TV that appeared in Playboy, and they get introduced as a former Playboy Playmate....
And I'm sure some people still buy back issues if they can....

Yeah that is why I thing you are right, that crap is pretty much timeless...unless it was like 50 years ago.

Didn't Tara come out and essentially say that this is just a bullshit rumour?

Yep, there is another thread about it.

TNA Ambassador
09-03-2011, 06:22 PM
James and Hemme are both over paid. TNA needs to do better when it comes to paying there talents. On the other hand. lets say you are a mid card wrestler or Knockout and your making $500 per apperance. Thats actually not that bad when you sit down and look at it. Let me take it a step further, lets say you only appear in 2 episodes of Impact tapings and you do 5 house shows in one month, thats only working 7 days and maybe only working 12 hours in total. Im going to be conservative here and say per month you'll only make $2,000. If you ask me, thats pretty good. You still have alot of time do other independant shows to boost your income.
You get alot of off time and your not on the road over 300 days of the year. Really nothing to compain about.