PDA

View Full Version : Brother v. Brother?

K2Jelly
08-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Via Twitter, Goldust said that he's been getting in shape for a possible return to the ring and would like to feud with his half brother, Cody Rhodes over the Intercontinental championship. Would you like something like this to happen?

FLWWEFan
08-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Nope, not really.

thejman93
08-25-2011, 04:01 PM
Absolutely! Dustin deserves one last run!

Danielle20SxE
08-25-2011, 04:01 PM
I think it could be interesting.

Tommy Thunder
08-25-2011, 04:03 PM
That, would be one awesome feud IMO. It's a good way to get Cody over further by having him beating a former multi-time IC champ. Plus, we should be treated to some great in-ring action.

K2Jelly
08-25-2011, 04:03 PM
Bizzare v. Undashing? Book it! :D

No_1eddiefan
08-25-2011, 04:12 PM
I'm undecided on this.

I mean, they would put on some great matches and the feud would hopefully give the ICT Championship some of it's worth back.

But at the same time, I would love to see Rhodes kick on and begin feuding with somebody in the main event scene, such as Sheamus or Daniel Bryan.

Either way, WWE creative will probably mess it up.

S.E. Zero
08-25-2011, 04:24 PM
I'm undecided on this.

I mean, they would put on some great matches and the feud would hopefully give the ICT Championship some of it's worth back.

But at the same time, I would love to see Rhodes kick on and begin feuding with somebody in the main event scene, such as Sheamus or Daniel Bryan.

I swear we have the same brain xD

I agree that while this bro vs bro feud could be interesting, C. Rhodes needs to step up his game and enter the main scene if creavite doesnt fuck it up along the way.

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Goldy will probably put over Cody. Will Dusty get involved? Probably so but I still think it would work.

jordan1995
08-25-2011, 04:29 PM
book it right now lol...... love to see dustin have 1 last run especially against cody .. or if not i would like to see him have an official last match

Asherdelampyr
08-25-2011, 04:32 PM
I'm undecided on this.

This could be a good way for Dustin to put his bro over and help him get in the main event.
The two of them undoubtedly know each other well enough to put on fantastic matches, and could really show off what Cody is capable of, as well as bringing some prestige back to the IC title (finally) that, and then a few other good feuds over it and the title could be worth something again.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-25-2011, 04:35 PM
Hopefully it will lead to Wrestlemania and Goldust can retire in style.

The guy is one of my personnel favs of all time and really added to the In Your House Era (not to sure if its called that but pre-attitude). I fully believe Dustin to be a bigger legend then Dusty.

Y2Jryder
08-25-2011, 04:41 PM
Fack yeah, book it!

tad locust
08-25-2011, 04:42 PM
I'd like to see Goldust defeat Cody Rhodes in a Retirement match for the IC Title like Trish did with the Women's title.Cody dosen't need to be put over by his brother,He's doing fine right now and has enough credibility

Y2J___Y2J
08-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Cody needs to be pushed to the main event scene.. Brilliant heel and deserves to be at the top... his mic skills and in-ring are very good..

BY GAWD
08-25-2011, 04:45 PM
What if he comes back with the dustin rhodes gimmick so cody can shoot on the goldust gimmick?

Eve's Arse No.1
08-25-2011, 04:48 PM
What if he comes back with the dustin rhodes gimmick so cody can shoot on the goldust gimmick?

Nope Goldust is the character that makes Dustin a legend. He should retire as Goldust not as Dustin

BY GAWD
08-25-2011, 04:55 PM
Nope Goldust is the character that makes Dustin a legend. He should retire as Goldust not as Dustin

Well you never know. Either way if it ends up happening it won't disappoint. Cody shoots on goldie and he comes out one day and wipes the facepaint off in the ring. Better if done with the wig.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-25-2011, 04:57 PM
Well you never know. Either way if it ends up happening it won't disappoint. Cody shoots on goldie and he comes out one day and wipes the facepaint off in the ring. Better if done with the wig.

Can i ask you something?

Would you have The Undertakers last match/feud be him as Mark Calloway or as The Undertaker?

BY GAWD
08-25-2011, 05:04 PM
Can i ask you something?

Would you have The Undertakers last match/feud be him as Mark Calloway or as The Undertaker?

Mark calloway (which is the american badass gimmick)is the one who busted his ass and ravaged his body for so many years with loyalty, so I wouldn't care if he wrestled under the spanish word for undertaker with a sombrero and some barrackas (whatever they called). I'm not trying to be a smartass but you see my point.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-25-2011, 05:06 PM
Mark calloway (which is the american badass gimmick)is the one who busted his ass and ravaged his body for so many years with loyalty, so I wouldn't care if he wrestled under the spanish word for undertaker with a sombrero and some barrackas (whatever they called). I'm not trying to be a smartass but you see my point.

I wouldnt say he is the American Bad Ass gimmick thought he was an Estate Agent.

No i dont think your a smart ass BUT i believe it would be a huge disappointment and let down for the fans to see Dustin Rhodes not portray Goldust in his final match for WWE.

BY GAWD
08-25-2011, 05:12 PM
I wouldnt say he is the American Bad Ass gimmick thought he was an Estate Agent.

No i dont think your a smart ass BUT i believe it would be a huge disappointment and let down for the fans to see Dustin Rhodes not portray Goldust in his final match for WWE.

I coulda swore taker was cool (not affiliated)with hell's angels or something like that. I see ur point about goldust but rhodes is good on the mic I believe he can be scathing enough to make goldust re-evaluate himself especially being cody's big bro. Dustin rhodes vs cody rhodes could be the potential feud of 2011 or 2012. Dustin being goldust would work too, but I could see cody saying "I'm embarrassed to even KNOW you"!

Eve's Arse No.1
08-25-2011, 05:17 PM
I coulda swore taker was cool (not affiliated)with hell's angels or something like that. I see ur point about goldust but rhodes is good on the mic I believe he can be scathing enough to make goldust re-evaluate himself especially being cody's big bro. Dustin rhodes vs cody rhodes could be the potential feud of 2011 or 2012.

Goldust is getting on in years and this recent injury dosent sound good im not sure how many matches the guy has left.

Everybody with half a brain cell who is a WWE fan knows these are 2 related but maybe if Cody called Goldust Dustin(in all the makeup) it would add to it. I am speaking as a HUGE Goldust fan and with a gimmick such as his that is very unlikely to be successful again it should be the gimmick that he retires with.

Yeah believe it or not hes an ordinary guy in real life. He does own bikes and all that but the only two i know to be gang related are MVP and Nathan Jones.

Chuck Palumbo is more then likely who you are thinking of but all he does is make custom hogs.

Rilla
08-25-2011, 05:26 PM
The promo's alone.. do it.

ProWrestlingFan
08-25-2011, 05:31 PM
I hope so!
This might be a storyline I love as much as cena vs cm punk.
I've always been a HUGE fan of goldust ever since he debuted,and cody is one talented browski plus its for the IC title?
am all for it

PatsPunkZepp
08-25-2011, 05:33 PM
yes please let Goldust win one more title and then cody rhodes to the main event picture for an eventual triple threat vs christian and daniel bryan at Wrestlemania for the WHC. I haven't watched smackdown since randy got the title the 1st time against Christian :/

Joonny
08-25-2011, 05:44 PM
Hmm, make a feud that begins some weeks before Hell in a Cell.
They could have a decent match, where Cody retains.
Then at survivor series, make Goldust bring some of the old Ic champs back, and make it a 5 on 5 match.
Goldy will win this one, this will make a strong feud into TLC.
There, we could witness a chair match (tables and ladders with these two, rly?).

Here, Goldy will win the Intercontinental championship.
Then, the IC title will not be defended unitl WM 28, where it will be a Triple Threat Match, pitting Rhodes Vs Goldust (c) Vs Dibiase (who has turned on rhodes at EC or something).

My mind is set on this, make it happen!

JLeeDude1892
08-25-2011, 06:05 PM
I would absolutely love this. As you can tell by my Sig, I love Dustin Rhodes/Goldust. He is one of the most underrated wrestlers of all time. I'd be extremely happy to see him on the screen again, especially in a feud with his brother and hopefully capturing the Inter Continental Championship.

Y2Jryder
08-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Cody needs to be pushed to the main event scene.. Brilliant heel and deserves to be at the top... his mic skills and in-ring are very good..
what has that to do with this thread?
the title isn't : 'who should be a main eventer'. Just saying

Asherdelampyr
08-25-2011, 06:58 PM
I coulda swore taker was cool (not affiliated)with hell's angels or something like that.

He is a Biker, and has gone on a few rides that Angels have been on, but he is not one of them
However he still supports BACA (Bikers against child abuse) Which, if I am not mistaken was originally started by a few members of the Hell's Angels, either way, awesome group to be a part of

As far as the feud, I would rather see "The Bizzare one" than Dustin Rhodes... Goldust is who he is, to do anything else imo would be a mistake

SilverGhost
08-25-2011, 07:02 PM
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust?

BOOK THIS SHIIEET!!!

Grind_Bastard
08-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Cody Rhodes vs Goldust?

BOOK THIS SHIIEET!!!

I give you a HELL YEAH!!!

tshizzy34
08-25-2011, 08:39 PM
This would be awesome to see. Give him a good last run and get Rhodes over well. Could be great!

charmingone28
08-25-2011, 10:39 PM
What happened to "I'm done with wrestling"? Isnt that what he had said not that long ago or was it a work?

Enforcer23
08-25-2011, 11:58 PM
good that he is getting in shape but i dont really care for that aye

PHENOMINAL ENIGMA
08-26-2011, 01:33 AM
I'm undecided on this.

But at the same time, I would love to see Rhodes kick on and begin feuding with somebody in the main event scene, such as Sheamus or Daniel Bryan..

but he JUST won the title he has to stay at that level for a while IMO

ihearvoices
08-26-2011, 02:22 AM
Please book this i can see it now the promos will be so sick

sincara
08-26-2011, 03:21 AM
that could be awesome :)