PDA

View Full Version : WHY John Cena?

oscar11
08-25-2011, 02:23 PM
HELLO everyone. This is my first post, sorry about my english but i'm not very good in this language.

ok here I go:

Why does everybody want John Cena win at wm28? The Rock fought against the 80´s legend: Hulk Hogan, Against the 90´s legend: Stone Cold Steve Austin, and will fight against the 2000´s legend John Cena (well not exactly a legend but almost). The Rock deserve the win because... HE IS THE ROCK. The only one who fought with a legend of the past, a legend of hte present and a legend of the future... (I'm talking about if you see this from the perspective of the '90)

He is the real People champ. Maybe he will not fight again so why do you wanna see Cena win? He deserve the victory so we the fans can go happy and remember his last match and his last win at the same night!! I'll like to see The Rock wins against John Cena.

Thanks for reading this and feel free to coment whatever you want (please be kind enough to comment)

steveorton
08-25-2011, 02:35 PM
Welcome to the forums mate. I disagree if the Rock wins what does that do for the WWE absolutely nothing. You can't have a legend just come back and beat the new poster boy and just leave, it will make Cena seem irrelevant. Yes it happened with Hogan vs Shawn but Hogan is a douche (I respect Hogan don't get me wrong) but why must the spotlight always be on him. Now if The Rock was to stay in the WWE after WM28 and compete I wouldn't mind Rock winning, I'm jus sayin...

Y2Jryder
08-25-2011, 02:45 PM
I agree with steveorton,
It doesn't make sense to let The rock win (only if he stays with WWE after wm28)
They will 'pass the torch' to Cena (which he already has actually).
Cena will be a legend and be named in the same sentence as HBK, Flair, Rock, Stone cold, Hogan Undertaker, HHH.

Y2Jryder
08-25-2011, 02:46 PM
and there is nothing wrong with you English/American.
I'm not very good with it as well

luisalexander70
08-25-2011, 02:47 PM
the rock beat hogan on wm18 now is the rock turn to lose because hes the new legend and cena is the posterboy

jordan1995
08-25-2011, 02:50 PM
as much is I hate how wwe use cena i want cena to win because I think its wrong for the rock to just come back and win at wrestlemania also this does nothing for wwe as the winner of the biggest match in recent wrestlemania history wont be around after ? i suppose its the passing of the torch thats already been passed

Tommy Thunder
08-25-2011, 02:59 PM
As much as I hate to say it, Cena is the one that should win.
The Rock is done in wrestling full time, so having him win would make no sense whatsoever. Cena is going to be around for several years yet, so it's the logical choice to have him win.
I'm just looking forward to the occasion. It's going to be an awesome match.

Automatic
08-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Because John Cena will outwrestle The Rock. This will be WWE's first and only unscripted match. I HAVE FAITH!

Gold_Hardy
08-25-2011, 03:18 PM
If cena dosnt turn heel at WM then this will be anouther huge fuck the wwe can add to their list.

sincara
08-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Why does everybody want John Cena win at wm28? )

no one does apart from the kids

jrsckilla23
08-25-2011, 03:21 PM
After John Cena giving the fans shitty wrestling matches, shitty promos and shitty entertainment you people still chose him to beat The Rock at Wrestlemania 28 what's wrong with you people. First of all Cena doesn't need another victory on his resume, Cena clearly has more wins than anybody in the WWE probably almost tied with Hulk Hogan which another character I never liked but Cena at Wrestlemania is 6-2 and The Rock is 4-4 so No!! I don't want another Cena victory cuz we see that shit every PPV and Monday Night Raw so I hope The Rock doesn't lose against John Cena cuz if Cena can't put people over why should The Rock put John Cena.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/287230_144692245614881_100002223184432_276971_7748 541_o-1.jpg

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Cena should definitely win! The Rock is in no way coming back on a regular basis so why should he win? Unless it is because of a HOF entry? One last hurrah?

Dubs
08-25-2011, 03:22 PM
After John Cena giving the fans shitty wrestling matches, shitty promos and shitty entertainment you people still chose him to beat The Rock at Wrestlemania 28 what's wrong with you people. First of all Cena doesn't need another victory on his resume, Cena clearly has more wins than anybody in the WWE probably almost tied with Hulk Hogan which another character I never liked but Cena at Wrestlemania is 6-2 and The Rock is 4-4 so No!! I don't want another Cena victory cuz we see that shit every PPV and Monday Night Raw so I hope The Rock doesn't lose against John Cena cuz if Cena can't put people over why should The Rock put John Cena.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww211/jrsckilla23/287230_144692245614881_100002223184432_276971_7748 541_o-1.jpg

I figured you'd comment on a Cena thread.

maar13
08-25-2011, 03:43 PM
In my view I want The Rock to win, but lets be honest here, like many have said, If the Rock is not going to be a constant after WM 28, the one who is going to stay to carry the load is Cena, so he should win.

Now if the Rock for some miracle stays and gets more dates, he should win but at the end of the day, the new star (yes I know he is not new) should prevail.

If the program is planned for I don't know WM 28 and ending at Summerslam, The Rock should win at WM, but if it all ends in one PPV, Cena should.

Now, the WWE needs to be very, very careful, because if Cena enters as a face, he is going to get booed like crazy, I don't mean Rock WM x-8 booed, I mean Cena One Night Stand 2 booed but like 10 times more.

Personaly I would give it a shot at Cena becoming a heel for a month or two going into the match, at least that way you can justify the heat and the freaking world is so damn crazy that who knows, maybe the turn will get him more cheers like it did with Batista at some point and after the match he can turn again after a big battle or a losing effort, sorry but crowds go crazy for losers after a great effort, with Cena after 30 minutes it should be no different.

oscar11
08-25-2011, 03:46 PM
well... all of you have the reason but John Cena always win in the past months at the end of the feud.... Thats right nowadays the Rock is a legend and now he need to pass the roch to Cena but I said again: I'm not agree with John Cena winning the match because I personally will feel dissapointed with The Rock... He is back for what? For lose? he says that he will not come back to the WWE full time but comm'on. Maybe I don't want to see him lose against that Cena clown because I'm a huge Rock fan... I want to see him winning the match!! hahahahaha

tshizzy34
08-25-2011, 03:54 PM
I personally believe that the winner of this match will come down to whatever angle they decide to go with in the days leading up to Mania. If they can somehow talk The Rock into coming back at least near full-ish time, or giving him an entry into the HOF, then I can easily see them having The Rock win. I highly highly doubt that they will be able to get him back full time, so unless that HOF angle takes place then it is senseless to have Rock win, especially if it ends up being for the title.

Cena is the poster boy and Vince is just way too high on Cena to let em lose unless one of those 2 previous angles take place. Cena will be around for awhile still, which is mainly why I see him winning this match. I do hope it's not for the belt, but Cena somehow wins this match imo.

The only other possible conclusion I see for this match would be if they keep this Cena edgier-ish thing going up til Mania. I say this because It would be so awesome if they had The Rock win, and then have Cena turn heel and stomp down on The Rock. I know it's been said over and over but since I see no turn in sight Mania would be a great way to do it especially if it ends up being The Rock's last match don't ya agree?

Chavo.G
08-25-2011, 04:00 PM
Fuck rock and cena. Goldust should be maineventing mania with mr wrestlemania, michael cole.

Russo swerve
08-25-2011, 04:01 PM
I want rocky to win

thejman93
08-25-2011, 04:02 PM
Fuck rock and cena. Goldust should be maineventing mania with mr wrestlemania, michael cole.

.....and Snooki should be special enforcer.....

Russo swerve
08-25-2011, 04:04 PM

¿???¿?¿¿???¿¿

jordan1995
08-25-2011, 04:06 PM

and most of all fuck you

K Faybe
08-25-2011, 04:06 PM
The match at Wrestlemania is an interesting one as it was announced so soon, the Rock beating Cena wouldn't make much sense as he is retired and Cena is the figure head of the company, especially if it's for the WWE championship as The Rock most likely wont be around enough to defend his title.
But if whats been happening on Raw lately carries on I'd expect the unexpected, alot can happen between now & Mania, I think Cena beating the Rock is what everyone is expecting so id be very disappointed if that's what they do in the end, but who knows.
I'd personally prefer the Rock to win, how they'd get to a situation where that could happen & benefit the company I don't know, but it could happen - we'll have to wait and see!

Chavo.G
08-25-2011, 04:14 PM
and most of all fuck you

Look who it is, the little 16 year old jordanian that loves giant penis's. You like getting ass fucked by your little dwayne the toothfairy johnson

kashani1984
08-25-2011, 04:15 PM
Personally I think Rock will win and the fued will continue into maybe summerslam. I understand Cena winning is more probable as he is the nes poster boy, but WM28 is in Miami Florida, Cena already gets booed, at WM28 he will be the heel, infact he wil get booed more than all the top WWE heels of the past 2 decades put together. Cena winning at mania could possibly bury the rock, Yes Cena has it all to gain...Or does he? Cena said he would be WWE champion going into this match, and he probably will, so Rock winning WWE title in his home town, probably the day after being inducted into HOF. Cena will get his rematch at backlash and either win the title back or not, but there fued wont end at mania, it will continue after that, theres no way Rock will just be handed a title match @ WM. Think about this. If Daniel Bryan is cashinbg in his MITB breifcase at WM28 itsobvious a RAW guy will win the rumble, which brings me to Rock. If a Raw guy wins the rumble, who will Cena face? the rumble winner or the Rock??? The Rock will either win the rumble as a surprise entrant setting up the title match or Cena wont be champ going into mania. Personally Id like Cena to turn heel soon, and after WM, after he takes the Rock to his limits, he extends his hand to Rock and he's a face again, what will this do for Cena? it will get him some more respect from his haters, and he can beat Rock at the nxt PPV to prove he is the face of WWE. Its amazing how small changes can affect carers.

Xpacfan
08-25-2011, 04:16 PM
HELLO everyone. This is my first post, sorry about my english but i'm not very good in this language.

ok here I go:

Why does everybody want John Cena win at wm28? The Rock fought against the 80´s legend: Hulk Hogan, Against the 90´s legend: Stone Cold Steve Austin, and will fight against the 2000´s legend John Cena (well not exactly a legend but almost). The Rock deserve the win because... HE IS THE ROCK. The only one who fought with a legend of the past, a legend of hte present and a legend of the future... (I'm talking about if you see this from the perspective of the '90)

He is the real People champ. Maybe he will not fight again so why do you wanna see Cena win? He deserve the victory so we the fans can go happy and remember his last match and his last win at the same night!! I'll like to see The Rock wins against John Cena.

Thanks for reading this and feel free to coment whatever you want (please be kind enough to comment)

Screw it! I say if Cena wins, we riot!

Look who it is, the little 16 year old jordanian that loves giant penis's. You like getting ass fucked by your little dwayne the toothfairy johnson

LOL...what?

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 04:17 PM
¿???¿?¿¿???¿¿

Thanks, I was gonna ask about the ¿¿¿¿ but I go it!

Dubs
08-25-2011, 04:21 PM

It wouldn't be the first time you did.

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 04:23 PM

How about the fans just throwing his shirt back to him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQszihug-qA

SkilletBoi
08-25-2011, 04:26 PM
I think the rock will win, If cena comes on as a face, he'll get heavy boos, if he comes in as a heel, he'll get heavy boos, if he wins, he'll get heavy boos, even if the match was beyond 5 stars. the majority of fans will never be happy with cena.

Y2J___Y2J
08-25-2011, 04:41 PM
Cena will definitely get the win.. unless he gets screwed ( Rock vs Hogan.. NO Way Out 03)
Turning Rock heel... But nobody would boo The Rock..
That's what I see happening..

tshizzy34
08-25-2011, 04:53 PM
How about the fans just throwing his shirt back to him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQszihug-qA

It was funny to see ADR and Punk laughing about the fact that they threw it back 2 times, that is just classic.

LMPunker
08-25-2011, 04:57 PM
cena wins because the following night on raw john cena will definately be on that show i'll have no problem with rock winning if rock sticks around for atleast 6 months to put someone else over even though i will be cheering for rock cena should win because its good for business

AOF666
08-25-2011, 05:09 PM
No point for Rock to show up to loose a match. What does it do for the Rock?

LMPunker
08-25-2011, 05:18 PM

yeah but doesnt it hurt cena if he loses to someone who hasnt had a match since 2004

maar13
08-25-2011, 05:51 PM

Yes it does have a point, it gives him closure if he indeed, goes out of wrestling for good.

jrsckilla23
08-25-2011, 06:06 PM
yeah but doesnt it hurt cena if he loses to someone who hasnt had a match since 2004

Why would it hurt Cena if he wins all the time. So he needs to beat The Rock so he wouldn't get hurt come on that's the stupidest thing I ever heard like I said Cena doesn't need another victory especially to a "WRESTLING ENTERTAINER" like The Rock who has given us fans "WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT" unlike Cena what has he given the fans IMO Nothing!! cuz he doesn't want to hurt the lil ones who buy his colorful T-Shirts, last time I checked Wrestling Entertainment was fake, scripted not real but No Cena wants be himself like he says in his promos all the time and people say Cena is a character Yeah Right!!

The_Awesome_One
08-25-2011, 06:21 PM
It all depends on what they do with rock after mania:

if he stays full time then he should win for sure

if he becomes like bret just coming back evry now and again maybe he'll win

if he fucks off never to be seen again then he will lose for sure

Dubs
08-25-2011, 06:24 PM
The Rock has no problem putting people over and hes practically a legend so I highly doubt a loss to Cena will effect his legacy.

LMPunker
08-25-2011, 06:26 PM
to the people that say the rock should i ask you in 2005 and 2006 who did you think should win between shawn michaels and hulk hogan and randy orton and hulk hogan and theres not a week that goes by where i hear someone say oh hogan should of jobbed to hbk and he should of and low and behold because it features john cena and suddenly people say oh the rock should win because blah blah while on the subject if punk austin does happen punk should win

maar13
08-25-2011, 06:45 PM
to the people that say the rock should i ask you in 2005 and 2006 who did you think should win between shawn michaels and hulk hogan and randy orton and hulk hogan and theres not a week that goes by where i hear someone say oh hogan should of jobbed to hbk and he should of and low and behold because it features john cena and suddenly people say oh the rock should win because blah blah while on the subject if punk austin does happen punk should win

Ok in that regard, I don't have that much of a problem with Hogan defeating HBK, HBK was the heel there, if Shawn would have got there as a face, I will see a point of him winning, but since Shawn ddin't wanted to remain heel there was also not much t do if he would have won as a heel, so in the end was nice for the great hero to win.

In the one with Orton, sorry but Orton was supposed to be the future, at the moment they called the match you could see by a mile away Hogan was winning. Also that was crap year for Orton, a win would have made wonders for him that year and he would have been able to say he killed all the legends he faced. But Orton was a dick head in 2005 so the lost was just another nail in his rumored coffin at the time.

On the Punk VS Austin matter, Well Punk is a face now, and even by that standard if he were a heel, he is the one staying, Austin might just have a match left so I don't know, a win for any would be cool, for Punk it will do good, for austin it will be a last hurra.

On the Rock Vs Cena, I want the Rock to win, but I see the logic if he doesn't.

IF Cena Vs Hogan would have ever happened, sorry but Hogan should have jobbed, seriously There is no way of get anything if your main face, who is able to kick out of every single finisher there exist, to lose to some one who is 25 years older, can barely move and has an standard Leg drop as a finisher, even in the 80s that was freaking ridiculous.

BlazersDozen
08-25-2011, 07:49 PM
I think this match should end in No Contest. Neither of them have anything to gain from it & both will go into the match face (most likely). I could see it ending no contest & them showing mutual respect to eachother. It'll also allow for a future match if Rocky wants it.

I wish they would've put someone who needed a little bit more push in this match like Miz Vs. Rock & put Miz over but I understand the $$$

maar13
08-25-2011, 09:00 PM
I think this match should end in No Contest. Neither of them have anything to gain from it & both will go into the match face (most likely). I could see it ending no contest & them showing mutual respect to eachother. It'll also allow for a future match if Rocky wants it.

I wish they would've put someone who needed a little bit more push in this match like Miz Vs. Rock & put Miz over but I understand the $$$

While that could be cool, the crowd will eat thme alive if that happened. The only time in WWE in which I saw people beign cool about a draw is when Taker faced Kurt Angle in 2003 at Smackdown for the title, and that was after Lesnar attacked both.

Out of that, People hate draws or no contest.

In regard of The Miz, Ii think that would have really help the guy but like you said, $$$.

Dubs
08-25-2011, 09:02 PM

That's a bit of a copout to go in a No Contest ending. It would defeat the purpose of having the match in the first place. People want to see whose going to win between Cena and Rock so having that match end in a No Contest isn't going to sit well with the fans.

kashani1984
08-26-2011, 05:26 PM
Originally Posted by BlazersDozen

Imagine the biggest match in WWE in years, at the biggest PPV WWE does, in rocks home own, ending in a no contest? WTF?
No chance that will happen. There is also noway Cena will go into this match as a face, he gets booed even in his hometown so hes gonna get booed out the building at WM. Yes I se the point of Cena winning, as he is the face of wwe and the current top dog (or is he) but I reckon Rock will win and win the WWE title in the process, then drop it to the Miz somewhere down the line maybe Summerslam 2012. Miami will go insane if Cena goes over Rock and will probably hurt Cena's image more than if he were to win. Think of it like this, "Mummy, why is my fav wrestler John Cena getting booed like that? I dont like that rock guy". But if he were to lose Then maybe have a handshke after the match, it would maybe give Cena some credibility with the Cena haters, then he could beat the rock somewhere down the line in a rematch. Rock will prob be going into HOF at mania aswell. Personally though, I reckon Rock will win the royal rumble 2012.

Dr. Death
08-26-2011, 07:42 PM
Personally, I don't care to see Rock vs Cena. Rock hasn't wrestled in years, and Cena must win 99.999% of his matches according to his contract, unless he agrees before hand to have somebody else win. They need to get a lot better matches than this if they expect me to watch Wrestlemania 28.

Dubs
08-26-2011, 10:17 PM
Personally, I don't care to see Rock vs Cena. Rock hasn't wrestled in years, and Cena must win 99.999% of his matches according to his contract, unless he agrees before hand to have somebody else win. They need to get a lot better matches than this if they expect me to watch Wrestlemania 28.

No offense but you have high expectations. The Rock vs John Cena is a dream mach that WWE is lucky to book as the main event for Wrestlemaina 28.

BlazersDozen
08-26-2011, 10:51 PM
I just think this is not going to be the last we see of Cena V. Rock. Ending Wrestlemania No Contest due to interference from Triple H I think would be an extremely epic ending to Wrestlemania. Could further the current storyline, if its still going on at Mania, create another match for Rock & Cena down the road & adds unpredictability to the match.

Remember, the belt will be on the line which is all the spoiler that smart fans need to know that Cena will win.

I know fans would initially hate it BUT wouldn't you tune in to WWE to see WTF, or are you more likely to tune in after there is a winner declared with probably the norm the following night on RAW? I guarantee there would be bitching but there would be HUGE interest in the company afterwards. Also, they could get MAJOR heat on someone with a run in causing the NC.

I'm usually against draws, but there is too much potential in a no contest ruling here than the predictable winner of John Cena going over Rock then Rock wanting a rematch later in the year.

RagingBallsFTW
08-26-2011, 11:25 PM
Cena will be with the WWE for at least a couple more years. Rock is only going to make a few more appearances, one of which at WM28. So it's makes absolute sense to give Cena the win.

68wPayne
08-26-2011, 11:34 PM
Rock vs. Hogan - Hogan lost to Rock to show that he is the new top dog in all of wrestling.

Rock vs. Cena - Rock will lose to Cena to show that he is the new top dog in all of wrestling.

Dr. Death
08-27-2011, 08:27 AM
No offense but you have high expectations. The Rock vs John Cena is a dream mach that WWE is lucky to book as the main event for Wrestlemaina 28.

None taken. The Rock vs Cena match is a repeat of the Hogan vs Rock, which was a repeat of Hogan vs Sting, and Hogan vs Goldberg, and Goldberg vs Lesnar, and on and on and on. My point is that we have seen enough of "pass the torch" type matches. We just saw a "pass the torch" match between Cena and Punk. I'm sure it will be entertaining, but let's not make it the Main event. IMO since Cena "passed the torch" to CM Punk, then the Rock vs Cena match at Wrestlemania 28 has no significant meaning other than entertainment. A Gimmic match if you will. Again, this is just my opinion, and even thou it might not be popular, it does make sense.

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 08:58 AM
First off, welcome to the forums, it's nice to see a fellow Panamanian running around here too. Anyway, I'd love for the Rock to win at WM, but having him win would be the dumbest thing the WWE could do. Why? Because they'd effectively be burying their top guy with some guy who hasn't actually wrestled in 8 years and won't be a regular figure after the match. It just doesn't make any sense.