PDA

View Full Version : Interesting read on Ric Flair and his decline

FLWWEFan
08-25-2011, 10:54 AM
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/6891795/the-wrestler-real-life

Y2J___Y2J
08-25-2011, 12:14 PM
Damn.. Flair's been in some fucked up shit.. And seems to have little control on his money..

Bodom
08-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Very good read. It's sad, but Flair only has himself to blame for most of his issues.

Necroyeti
08-25-2011, 12:27 PM
Wife hits him in the face with phone charger
*blades*

Androo
08-25-2011, 12:43 PM
*blades*

Hahahahaha! Classic!

VanHooliganX
08-25-2011, 12:51 PM
*blades*

LMAO brilliant.

Ric gets his finger trapped in a door
*blades*

CreatureOfTheNight
08-25-2011, 01:23 PM
I read the whole article and I can't seem to understand why all of his ex-wives and current wife Chris Brown'ed him

KingOrton
08-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Wow, what a great read. Damn he is messed up though.

tshizzy34
08-25-2011, 01:55 PM
Not a bad read, but he is more messed up than I thought as well.

BigDawgXIV
08-25-2011, 04:03 PM
They Should Do A Movie About Flair...It Could Sell Big If Done Right, the events are already there, all they need is the right actors and the right execution.

Marx
08-25-2011, 04:20 PM
I read about the stuff in the piece earlier, and his biography is quite honest also. It's a sad story.

This is why I always get goosebumps when I see Flair's Hall of Fame-induction speech.

jordan1995
08-25-2011, 04:37 PM
"In the divorce settlement, Elizabeth accused Fliehr of "cruel and barbarous treatment," which included all of the following: abandoning the family, failing to provide love or affection, slapping her, kicking her, choking her, biting her, pulling her hair, verbal and emotional abuse, demeaning her in public, exposing his genitalia to the parties' friends, acquaintances, and even complete strangers, excessive use of alcohol and prescription drugs, steroid use and attendant bouts of rage and violence, adultery, exposing the children to his "paramour," crippling them financially because of his spendthrift ways, starting a fistfight with his son Reid at a wedding reception, taking his son to a strip club and serving him alcohol, opening up wrestling scars in order to appear bloody after he called the police on her, insulting her friends with racial slurs, bragging about the size of his genitalia, calling Beth fat, old, and a slut, accusing her of dressing "sexily" for other men, saying she would be "nothing in this town" without him, demanding sex, and, finally, forcing her to have sex"

flair is one mad mad old man hahahahahaha

Murphdogg4
08-25-2011, 04:57 PM
I don't feel bad for the Nature Boy, few people in the history of the world have had as much fun as him.

AOF666
08-25-2011, 08:15 PM
I knew he was broke as a joke. Just didn't relise he spends money like it is goi ng out of style.

HCollins-TNA1
08-25-2011, 08:41 PM
Flair is Flair... yes he been married and divorced more then most people... Yes he spent more money then money then most people spend in a lifetime... But he had the money to spend at times being one of the highest paid wrestlers in the 1980s and 1990s and 2000s and probably even yet by TNA... He lived out his character in real life over the past 30 years and still does.. I guess one would have to think Flair is stupid..... But it was his money and his life.... He lived it out as only as he can and could... Probably will continue to do the same things he has done in the past....
So let it be.... He's the Natich.....