PDA

View Full Version : RVD on a WWE return

HCollins-TNA1
08-25-2011, 09:52 AM
RVD via Twitter:
For the hundreds of fans who tell me to go to WWE every week, this is for you... COME TO IMPACT WRESTLING MOTHERFUCKERS! Thursdays on SPIKE!

Kinda find this funny.... must not like someone up north, with a big nose...
:)

steveorton
08-25-2011, 10:09 AM
RVD has become lackluster in Tna. I remember when he was the hottest free agent, from then I just don't know what happened. Probably the fact that he was given the title to early and his reign was too short. As for him calling the fans mfs thats just wrong, I'm jus sayin...

Jazz
08-25-2011, 10:11 AM
But isn't Impact filmed on Mondays?

LMPunker
08-25-2011, 10:12 AM
all this proves is how tna or impact wrestling is still light years away from where wwe is

Necroyeti
08-25-2011, 10:13 AM
RVD doesn't like WWE because they wouldn't let him smoke weed everyday anymore. Plus TNA lets him go over fucking EVERYBODY.

END OF THREAD

FLWWEFan
08-25-2011, 10:15 AM
RVD is in TNA because he wanted a lighter work schedule in addition he felt the WWE didn't use him properly during his last run. It's not like TNA is doing anything special with him anyways. RVD used to be great but he has gotten stale in TNA.

TNA 'The very best'
08-25-2011, 10:16 AM
RVD doesn't like WWE because they wouldn't let him smoke weed everyday anymore. Plus TNA lets him go over fucking EVERYBODY.

END OF THREAD

The truth has been spoken

sincara
08-25-2011, 10:17 AM
did rvd just call us MFers
great way to keep fans rob

steveorton
08-25-2011, 10:17 AM

It's filmed on Tuesdays mate, I'm jus sayin...

ELNIOJR
08-25-2011, 10:20 AM

END OF THREAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw&ob=av3e

Rassling_Fan
08-25-2011, 10:23 AM

Tuesdays really.

RVD is in TNA because he wanted a lighter work schedule in addition he felt the WWE didn't use him properly during his last run. It's not like TNA is doing anything special with him anyways. RVD used to be great but he has gotten stale in TNA.

How was given him both the WWE Title and the ECW Title not using him properly? What did he wanted, all the titles? If it wasn't for him failing the drug testing WWECW would have probably been more memorable.

steveorton
08-25-2011, 10:26 AM
Tuesdays really.

How was given him both the WWE Title and the ECW Title not using him properly? What did he wanted, all the titles? If it wasn't for him failing the drug testing WWECW would have probably been more memorable.

This is hilarious, I'm jus sayin...

Jazz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw&ob=av3e
I was gonna defend the WWE title this Sunday, but then I got high.
I was gonna give a great match, but I was high.
Now I'm stripped of the title and release and I know why(why man), cause I was high.

FLWWEFan
Tuesdays really.

For a whole what month and a half....LOL. After that brief stint he was lost in the fold. I think it was more of his excuse for wanting to leave and go elsewhere where he could work a lighter schedule.

Marx
08-25-2011, 10:28 AM

ROFL.. cracked me up..

ELNIOJR
08-25-2011, 10:31 AM

Yeah Right! Even in TNA he's not going to get all of them...

http://www.wrestlingfigs.com/uploads/article/195739_article.jpg

ELNIOJR
08-25-2011, 10:33 AM
I was gonna defend the WWE title this Sunday, but then I got high.
I was gonna give a great match, but I was high.
Now I'm stripped of the title and release and I know why(why man), cause I was high.

Afroman FTW! :)

Rassling_Fan
08-25-2011, 10:39 AM
For a whole what month and a half....LOL. After that brief stint he was lost in the fold. I think it was more of his excuse for wanting to leave and go elsewhere where he could work a lighter schedule.

Well if he wasn't caught by the cops with Sabu, I'm sure it would have last longer.

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 10:46 AM
http://img304.imageshack.us/img304/5950/extcov4do.gif

tnafanwwehater
08-25-2011, 11:22 AM
RVD has become lackluster in Tna. I remember when he was the hottest free agent, from then I just don't know what happened. Probably the fact that he was given the title to early and his reign was too short. As for him calling the fans mfs thats just wrong, I'm jus sayin...

well its just an expression. in the usa kinda like when u tell some 1 stop being a bitch. u dont really mean it its just a expression.

HCollins-TNA1
08-25-2011, 11:25 AM

Mondays and Tuesdays usually.... although they are taping tonight for 2 more weeks..

HCollins-TNA1
08-25-2011, 11:27 AM

END OF THREAD
RVD has pretty much took a back seat in TNA as of late... losing by DQ to Crimson... in the mid card/undercard usuually...
Nah RVD doesn't like the WWE cause of Triple H is running most things.. Notice when Shane was there, RVD didn't have much trouble or problems..

HCollins-TNA1
08-25-2011, 11:28 AM
It's filmed on Tuesdays mate, I'm jus sayin...

Mondays and Tuesdays...

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Nah RVD doesn't like the WWE cause of Triple H is running most things.. Notice when Shane was there, RVD didn't have much trouble or problems..

What do you think is the difference between the way HHH runs things compared to that of Shane?

Russo swerve
08-25-2011, 11:29 AM
But honestly who cares about rvd?

HCollins-TNA1
08-25-2011, 11:31 AM
Also one can't forget the Cena factor..

HCollins-TNA1
08-25-2011, 11:33 AM
What do you think is the difference between the way HHH runs things compared to that of Shane?

Shane had his friends and RVD was one of them.... When Shane left the WWE.... Triple H got more power thus, he can put his friends and who he want to shine in the spotlight Cena, and Nash....

SilverGhost
08-25-2011, 11:34 AM

END OF THREAD

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Y2J___Y2J
08-25-2011, 11:59 AM
RVD's moves just are not cool anymore.. When he was first around in ECW he was innovative but everyone's seen all his stuff and he's getting older..
He wouldn't do much in WWE if he were to return anyway

HCollins-TNA1
08-25-2011, 12:00 PM
RVD's moves just are not cool anymore.. When he was first around in ECW he was innovative but everyone's seen all his stuff and he's getting older..
He wouldn't do much in WWE if he were to return anyway

Now a days everyone does what only RVD use to only do.....

Asherdelampyr
08-25-2011, 12:38 PM
Now a days everyone does what only RVD use to only do.....

I think that's really the thrust of it. He isn't doing anything really innovative anymore, or rather all the innovative stuff he had everyone does now
He still has the coolest looking onsie though

As far as the pot, pretty sure by now he has a prescription, so by the wellness policy guidelines he would be OK.
Yeah, he called his fans motherfuckers, anyone who has been on his website and talked on his forums before knows that he tends to swear a bit, I don't think he means anything negative by it, that's just who he is.

steveorton
08-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Mondays and Tuesdays...

I was not sure if it was on Mondays too but thanks for the correction, I'm jus sayin...

maar13
08-25-2011, 01:48 PM
Tuesdays really.

It is Mondays and Tuesdays actually.

True, but he didn't fail a test, got arrested while smoking weed.

The thing with him was the schedule, being closer to his family. After that, he pretty much didn't care about anything else, as long as he is a big star in TNA he is happy.

WWE would put him in mid card and would never allow him going to the top, not after proving his detractors right while he was the champion.

tshizzy34
08-25-2011, 01:50 PM
I for one am more than happy to let TNA keep RVD. Hell he wasn't that great while he was in the WWE imo so good riddance.

the wrestling shade
08-25-2011, 02:33 PM
lol did anyone notice how every wrestler who leave WWE becomes a douchbag or turn out to be drug addict or simply starts cursing his fans for no reason? its realy weird?!

dai_haz
08-26-2011, 12:24 PM
guys bit childish moaning about someone calling you a mother f******r i call my mates names like that all the time its just harmless name calling for a laugh like i call my mates dipshits they love it lol

THE_CRIPPLER
08-28-2011, 08:22 PM
RVD really thinks he had more impact and was more important to wrestling than he really was.... WWE gave him a world title cause of ECW, RVD didnt deserve it.... What makes RVD think the WWE wants him, they have 100 times more talented people they arent using.

RVD actually said him and Jeff Hardy are the only real stars in TNA... Nash in a shoot hit the nail on the head, if he is such a big Rockstar as he says than why the Fuck didnt he do any bussiness for TNA, he hasnt brought 1 viewer over, or had a interesting angle.

wwe=awesome
08-28-2011, 09:07 PM
lol did anyone notice how every wrestler who leave WWE becomes a douchbag or turn out to be drug addict or simply starts cursing his fans for no reason? its realy weird?!

LOL very true