PDA

View Full Version : Fans Need To Be Vocal About The Hardy Boyz

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-25-2011, 02:05 AM
Remember when these two boys were considered the best tag team in the wrestling business. Yeah, you probably did forget, especially with the shit Jeff and Matt have been through this year.

Somebody needs to say something to these boys. It isn't going to be Shane Helms, that so-called best friend that ENABLES and encourages them to keep doing what they do, or Reby Sky. I honestly think it needs to be the fans. The true fans wouldn't just sit back and let them go down their paths. They'll at least TRY to reach them and tell them to get their shit together. I'm personally tired of people saying, "LET THEM LIVE THEIR LIVES!" when they're constantly making mistakes, never learning from them, and probably won't stop until something tragic happens. You all know what I'm talking about.

Both Hardys are in a bad place right now and I think the only people that can reach them are the fans. I only say this because I care about both Matt and Jeff. They've given me so many moments that made me proud to be a wrestling fan. So my question to you guys is, do you think fans should be more vocal towards the Hardyz about their condition, or should we just let them do whatever and hope for the best?

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-25-2011, 02:13 AM
It doesn't matter to them what the fans think, I'm sure they know that most of their fans have left them in the recent years. The only people that can help to get them to change are the ones closest to them. But if the people close to them are enabling them and telling them everyone else is wrong, they will never change,

BlazersDozen
08-25-2011, 03:18 AM
It doesn't matter to them what the fans think, I'm sure they know that most of their fans have left them in the recent years. The only people that can help to get them to change are the ones closest to them. But if the people close to them are enabling them and telling them everyone else is wrong, they will never change,

QFT

Its basically like saying that a large group of strangers could talk you out of something that your closest friends encourage you to do

The Brown One
08-25-2011, 03:36 AM
The problem is even if fans want the Hardys (especially Matt this time) to recover (which they do), they tend not to listen to reason, but make up bullshit to pretend to themselves that they're better than they actually let on. I sincerely wish Matt a speedy recovery and hope both of the brothers learn from their mistakes and don't overdo it.

kjell
08-25-2011, 05:16 AM
something tragic happens? don't know about you guys, but for me that line was crossed a long time ago

FLWWEFan
08-25-2011, 07:01 AM
You can't help people that don't want help or don't believe need help. I'm not a fan of these guys, I used to like them back in the day before their careers changed for the worse. But honestly I don't think Matt realizes he has a problem, and he's not gonna listen to the fans. Supposidly Jeff has cleaned up his act, but I'm not buying that especially since it was Shane Helms' goofy ass who said that. He's just as bad as these two guys if you ask me.

Automatic
08-25-2011, 07:43 AM
You really think he cares? He's more occupied by the ghost that is haunting him.

Bodom
08-25-2011, 08:19 AM
Fans Need To Be Vocal About The Hardy Boyz

No. They don't.

steveorton
08-25-2011, 08:46 AM

Basically this, I'm jus sayin...

Dr. Death
08-25-2011, 08:51 AM
They won't listen anyway. I've been through the same shit that they are going through right now, it's not an easy path to walk, and until they want to change to better themselves - for themselves, they'll keep up their antics. It's sad to say, but it is the truth. That's how it worked for me, I had to get clean and stay clean for myself and my family - 10 years sober - the friends that are enabling them need to be kicked to the curb if they can't support their decision to get and stay clean. No amount of Fan interaction will help the situation until Matt and Jeff are ready to admit they have a problem and need the help.

tshizzy34
08-25-2011, 08:57 AM
If the Hardy Boys needed the fans to help them through this then they would have asked for this help a long ass time ago. I have met both Hardy's personally and when they are sober and on top of their game they are very nice guys and full of life. The problem with addicts is that they have inner demons that they fight on a daily basis and sadly more times than not the demons win the battle and the end result is either them doing something pertaining to bodily harm or suicide. I miss the Hardy Boys of the olden days, which again sadly we will probably never see again and that sucks, but in all honesty these guys both need a serious intervention, some major time spent in rehab, and time away from the limelight to deal with their demons and hopefully overcome them. If this doesn't happen I fear that both of these extraordinarily talented guys' lives will be short for this world.

TheRockerGother
08-25-2011, 09:14 AM
Well from stuff I've read the fans want Hardy to have a heart attack from eating a cheeseburger...others just made fun of Matt being in the emergency room so some fans don't really give a f about wrestlers healths..quite sad.

Dr. Death
08-25-2011, 09:31 AM
Well from stuff I've read the fans want Hardy to have a heart attack from eating a cheeseburger...others just made fun of Matt being in the emergency room so some fans don't really give a f about wrestlers healths..quite sad.

It is sad, but the saddest part of all this is that this is the way most of society behaves.

maar13
08-25-2011, 09:32 AM
No. They don't.

Unfortuantely this is true.

TheRockerGother
08-25-2011, 09:36 AM
It is sad, but the saddest part of all this is that this is the way most of society behaves.

100% true some people don't have a heart Hardy may have done mistakes pissed people off and been a douche but after the TLC,Ladder etc matches he's had he deserves respect for all the times he put his body on the line like each wrestler has wrestling no easy or safe business.

sincara
08-25-2011, 09:53 AM
i have said hardy was a great talent and he needs to suffer the consequences for being a druggy + the other hardy for drink driving needs to go to jail and then they will learn they did wrong and then we can encourage them to be the best that they can be

AlexWorldOrder
08-25-2011, 11:12 AM
The problem with Matt, is that he likes to work the fans. He gets YouTube hits, and thinks that people are watching his videos, because they love him, yet not realizing he's being made fun off. Jeff is a little more with it, and in some cases, I do believe they enable eachother with problems. I'm sure Jeff knows deep down, that Matt will always be second, it's no secret to both either, but they're constantly catching each other when either falls, making them believe they need to be together, in order to be successful.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-25-2011, 02:08 PM
No. They don't.
Wow. That was cold.

the wrestling shade
08-25-2011, 02:20 PM
Wow. That was cold.
Bodom is like the miz except that bodom is the miz evil character unlike the miz who is acting as evil so that is kinda usual for him to say it

tshizzy34
08-25-2011, 03:08 PM
Bodom is like the miz except that bodom is the miz evil character unlike the miz who is acting as evil so that is kinda usual for him to say it

So are you saying Bodom is evil then, or just acting evil lol?

Bodom
08-25-2011, 03:21 PM
Wow. That was cold.

Need: noun a requirement, necessary duty, or obligation.

Learn the difference between want and need.

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 03:27 PM
I just find it odd that when Jeff was f'd up at the TNA PPV that Matt didn't learn from his little bro about what NOT to do. Now Matt is trashed and Jeff is good.

Rich Cranium
08-25-2011, 04:10 PM
-- Former WWE star MVP wrote the following on Twitter about Matt Hardy:

“I spoke 2 Matt & Jeff today. It’s a difficult time for Matt but he’ll be ok. Life has ups & downs! For some more than others. Matt has people who care about him that will see him get the help he needs! It’s real easy for those of you that are free of imperfection to hurl insults at those who aren’t. Life is about PEAKS & valleys!”

K2Jelly
08-25-2011, 04:12 PM
So are you saying Bodom is evil then, or just acting evil lol?

My money's on the former.

tshizzy34
08-25-2011, 04:49 PM
My money's on the former.

lol In my personal experience Bodom is only evil when he has to deal with stupidity or intolerance, and he doesn't tolerate either so lol.

Bodom
08-25-2011, 06:37 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/643/658/0_display_image.jpg?1295331940

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-25-2011, 08:30 PM
Need: noun a requirement, necessary duty, or obligation.

Learn the difference between want and need.
I know the difference. Didn't know people were so technical on titles here. o_O

I just think fans should be more vocal towards the Hardyz. Will it do much? Probably not.