PDA

View Full Version : TNA advertising for TV taping

HCollins-TNA1
08-24-2011, 05:41 PM
According to numerous fan chatter of the local area, TNA purchased advertising time in the Huntsville, Alabama area during WWE RAW in an attempt to lure local fans into this Thursday's TNA House show and Impact Taping.

I think that is a good move.. could get a few 100 fans to take a look at TNA and the Impact product...

helmsley
08-24-2011, 05:43 PM
i think that since the entrance to a tna show is a lot cheaper than to a wwe live taping, a lot of people will be going to check the show out

capn-edu
08-24-2011, 06:18 PM
omg they fired russo?

tnafanwwehater
08-24-2011, 06:35 PM
plus they added jeff hardy to the tapings. he might be a mess but alot of the people dont read dirsheets and they are still fans of his

akgator1
08-24-2011, 06:53 PM
I have front row seats for it tomorrow. I live in Huntsville and yes they have purchased commercial time but only on CW network, not exactly like purchasing on ABC/CBS/NBC. I get a feeling there wont be a good turnout, probably give some tickets away tomorrow night to make it look as full as possible. When I bought the tix at the box office on the sale date there was only like 2 people ahead of me and I got there right at 10. If it was WWE even for a house show there would be 30 ahead of me. They had to do anything possible to sell tickets, like the Toys-R-Us promo where you bought a TNA figure and got a free ticket with it.

Asherdelampyr
08-24-2011, 07:17 PM
I have front row seats for it tomorrow. I live in Huntsville and yes they have purchased commercial time but only on CW network, not exactly like purchasing on ABC/CBS/NBC. I get a feeling there wont be a good turnout, probably give some tickets away tomorrow night to make it look as full as possible. When I bought the tix at the box office on the sale date there was only like 2 people ahead of me and I got there right at 10. If it was WWE even for a house show there would be 30 ahead of me. They had to do anything possible to sell tickets, like the Toys-R-Us promo where you bought a TNA figure and got a free ticket with it.
You actually went to a place to buy tickets?
I (and everyone I know) have been using the internet for a while to do that.
I agree that I don't think that the turnout will be amazing, but there could be a lot of people who simply choose to purchase tickets online

akgator1
08-24-2011, 07:35 PM
Its a lot cheaper to not use Ticketmaster, I dont live very far from the box office. Saved 15 bucks for 20 minutes of my time. I dont think you understood me I have been recently to buy them at the box office for WWE and theres a shit load of people more interested for their house show than a TNA televised event.

sincara
08-25-2011, 10:15 AM
most people record shows and skip adverts nowerdays so not as many people as tna are hoping will see the advert imo

The_Awesome_One
08-25-2011, 10:22 AM
most people record shows and skip adverts nowerdays so not as many people as tna are hoping will see the advert imo

the truth is out there

HCollins-TNA1
08-25-2011, 11:42 AM

Most????? Not really it more less a small fraction that record shows.... say a few 100,000 maybe 500,000...