PDA

View Full Version : It's Matt Hardy Again...

ELNIOJR
08-24-2011, 11:46 AM
I had no idea where to put this.
But somebody gotta help Matt. If it's pointless, close it then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eCAp7Jxkjo&feature=feedu

Tommy Thunder
08-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Looks like somebody had one wild party!

But in all seriousness, the guy needs help. FAST.

ELNIOJR
08-24-2011, 11:59 AM

Sure he does. But the first step is to admit that you have a problem, and that's something I just dont see him doing...

Tommy Thunder
08-24-2011, 12:07 PM
Sure he does. But the first step is to admit that you have a problem, and that's something I just dont see him doing...

You'd think after seeing the way others have gone recently (Scott Hall and his own brother to name 2 high profile ones) that he'd get a wake up call.
I mean that video of Scott Hall during that indy event recently should have been enough for even the worst drug users to realize they have a problem.

Androo
08-24-2011, 12:09 PM
That's after the earthquake right? Sorry, I mean Entity.

ELNIOJR
08-24-2011, 12:17 PM
You'd think after seeing the way others have gone recently (Scott Hall and his own brother to name 2 high profile ones) that he'd get a wake up call.
I mean that video of Scott Hall during that indy event recently should have been enough for even the worst drug users to realize they have a problem.

Well, I guess you gonna have to be on their shoes to understand it.
Complicated. I really feel sorry for the Guy...

Iron Ape
08-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Looks like he purposefully trashed his own spot in an effort to elicit sympathy from the people stupid enough to buy whatever bullshit he's selling. The return of the wonk-eye is quite telling.

Tommy Thunder
08-24-2011, 12:21 PM
Well, I guess you gonna have to be on their shoes to understand it.
Complicated. I really feel sorry for the Guy...

Very true. It's sad to see performers like Matt, Jeff, Hall etc go this way.

Danielle20SxE
08-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Saved a school bus full of kids?

THE HEARTBREAK KID
08-24-2011, 12:25 PM
it's sad seeing what has become of the likes of the hardy's and hall and many other's.. truth is untill they admit they need help or ask for it.. there aint much anyone can do but look on and hope they can sort them selves out, sadly i cant help but fink one of the hardy's will die of a suicide one day :(

ELNIOJR
08-24-2011, 12:29 PM
Looks like he purposefully trashed his own spot in an effort to elicit sympathy from the people stupid enough to buy whatever bullshit he's selling. The return of the wonk-eye is quite telling.

You're probably right Ape. I mean, I dont see anything broken, only clothes on the floor, chairs here and there. Yeah big deal. I dont thing he gonna elicit some sympathy because here... NOT SO MIRACULOUSLY, he looks even VERY patetic.

Bodom
08-24-2011, 12:30 PM
At the risk of sounding insensitive, if you asked me who I think would die next, Matt Hardy or Scott Hall, I honestly couldn't give you an answer.

Asherdelampyr
08-24-2011, 12:32 PM
At the risk of sounding insensitive, if you asked me who I think would die next, Matt Hardy or Scott Hall, I honestly couldn't give you an answer.

I think it may be Jeff, I liked all of these guys, but it is almost like they are just willfully throwing their lives away now

Tommy Thunder
08-24-2011, 12:34 PM

I'd say Hall. I'm not sure if he's getting help since THAT incident a while back, but if not, then there's no doubt in my mind.

Bodom
08-24-2011, 12:35 PM
I'd say Hall. I'm not sure if he's getting help since THAT incident a while back, but if not, then there's no doubt in my mind.

Hall at least acknowledges that he has a problem and needs help.

Can't say the same for the Hardy camp.

Asherdelampyr
08-24-2011, 12:36 PM
, I dont see anything broken, only clothes on the floor, chairs here and there. Yeah big deal. I dont thing he gonna elicit some sympathy because here... NOT SO MIRACULOUSLY, he looks even VERY patetic.

So I guess his "entity" is a bad burglar or something

Iron Ape
08-24-2011, 12:37 PM
Also, LOL at wrecking an insured car and escaping relatively unscathed as being an "unbearable tragedy". Double LOL for saving a bus full of children.

Yano88
08-24-2011, 12:40 PM
don't feel sad for Matt Hardy. He is an actor... he is just messing with us all.

ELNIOJR
08-24-2011, 12:40 PM
I think it may be Jeff, I liked all of these guys, but it is almost like they are just willfully throwing their lives away now

I dont know man. I mean, Jeff now has a Return date to iMPACT. He's coming back. Question is: Who's ok here, Jeff or TNA? I think an answer would matter...

ELNIOJR
08-24-2011, 12:51 PM
Also, LOL at wrecking an insured car and escaping relatively unscathed as being an "unbearable tragedy". Double LOL for saving a bus full of children.

This guy is a Magician! He was driving STONED, had an accident, got arrested, lost his job, but somehow, he's making himself THE HERO of the whole thing, because he saved a bus full of children? Where Matt? He's a Magician!

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/newpws/wp-content/gallery/matt-hardy-mug-shot/001.jpg

Fluffyman101
08-24-2011, 12:52 PM
look at reby sky's twitter he posted his home phone number 9102454749 and if you dont believe me http://twitter.com/#!/MATTHARDYBRAND

THE HEARTBREAK KID
08-24-2011, 12:53 PM
Hall at least acknowledges that he has a problem and needs help.

Can't say the same for the Hardy camp.

Agree 100% well said..

Iron Ape
08-24-2011, 12:59 PM
This guy is a Magician! He was driving STONED, had an accident, got arrested, lost his job, but somehow, he's making himself THE HERO of the whole thing, because he saved a bus full of children? Where Matt? He's a Magician!

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/newpws/wp-content/gallery/matt-hardy-mug-shot/001.jpg

That's the beauty of Matt Hardy. He's the ultimate spin doctor.

Iron Ape
08-24-2011, 01:00 PM
look at reby sky's twitter he posted his home phone number 9102454749 and if you dont believe me http://twitter.com/#!/MATTHARDYBRAND
Yeah, that number don't work. I already tried prank-calling him as "The Entity" (I was going to tell him to clean his fucking house and make me a sammich).

ELNIOJR
08-24-2011, 01:03 PM
That's the beauty of Matt Hardy. He's the ultimate spin doctor.

Yeeah! El Doctor. Anyway, I feel bad for this young lady...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/168008_10150374597200471_139232825470_16665007_613 2306_n.jpg

Iron Ape
08-24-2011, 01:32 PM
A sammich with peanut butter and GRAPE jelly? ;)
Most definitely.

FaceOfSpades
08-24-2011, 01:40 PM

Scott hall is the current ozzy osbourne of this shit. He won't die, and when he does, science will want his brain.

Bodom
08-24-2011, 03:16 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/24/ex-tna-wrestler-matt-hardy-rushed-emergency-room-er-injury-accident/

Y2J___Y2J
08-24-2011, 03:20 PM
That mofo needs to clean his fuckin' house..

Rich Cranium
08-24-2011, 03:23 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/24/ex-tna-wrestler-matt-hardy-rushed-emergency-room-er-injury-accident/

That is scary news! I hope he turns out ok and takes it as a message that it could be worse or fatal the next time.

Asherdelampyr
08-24-2011, 03:23 PM

So the entity has moved on from appearing randomly, to throwing shit around like a bunch of frat boys at a kegger, to pushing people?
is his house on an old burial ground or something? Or did the mysterious "bus o' kids" show up at his house?

Automatic
08-24-2011, 03:24 PM

I blame the ghost.

Bodom
08-24-2011, 03:25 PM
I blame the ghost.

I blame SG

The New Guy
08-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Great, another Blair Witch Project, but with worst actors

And on another note, Hardy lives like a pig. Every time he shows his home, the place is a mess.

:)

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-24-2011, 03:31 PM

Wow, my underdog pick on death watch is actually coming true. If he is the first to go I'm going to feel like a major asshole. I retract my death watch pick and even saying something like that and hope and pray God has mercy on my soul.:)

Xpacfan
08-24-2011, 03:34 PM

Dude, the guy obviously needs to get some help and the fact that he was rushed to the ER this morning makes it highly unlikely that he's selling "sympathetic bullshit". Geez, have a heart and show at least a minimum level of empathy for his family.

Automatic
08-24-2011, 03:39 PM
I blame SG

Seems legit.

wrestlingfan66513
08-24-2011, 03:43 PM
That ghost is no joke apparently, we should have taken that thing more seriously.

Rich Cranium
08-24-2011, 03:46 PM
It is rather sad what he's allowing to happen to himself.

YOUcanCALLmeCRACK
08-24-2011, 03:50 PM
It's his new gimmick.

CobraNightviper
08-24-2011, 03:55 PM
If thats the case his new gimmick sucks I don't know if he's supose to be a drunk or a drug addict.

wrestlingfan66513
08-24-2011, 03:57 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YeUaMwlcDTo/S7VU_8fy9lI/AAAAAAAABoc/bFeT7SKSd0c/s1600/wwe-mcdonalds-championship+copia.jpg
He just needs to return to WWE with this and go back to his old gimmick.

JLeeDude1892
08-24-2011, 04:02 PM
I'm a Matt Fan, And I seriously hope he gets help soon. His life is just going downhill as of late, and soon something even worse is going to happen.

Rich Cranium
08-24-2011, 04:05 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_YeUaMwlcDTo/S7VU_8fy9lI/AAAAAAAABoc/bFeT7SKSd0c/s1600/wwe-mcdonalds-championship+copia.jpg
He just needs to return to WWE with this and go back to his old gimmick.

Is that of the same value as the Internet Championship?

THEKEVINBRAND
08-24-2011, 04:10 PM
and i thought i was the one going nuts

FaceOfSpades
08-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Damn, if matt dies ur all posting too soon jokes slightly too soon. It would be kind of ironic since he just told a fan he has enough money to last 2 lifetimes. That would be 4 lifetimes since he only lived half a life. Hope he doesn't die though, death sux. I hate walking past families in the hospital who just lost a loved one

Iron Ape
08-24-2011, 05:16 PM
Dude, the guy obviously needs to get some help and the fact that he was rushed to the ER this morning makes it highly unlikely that he's selling "sympathetic bullshit". Geez, have a heart and show at least a minimum level of empathy for his family.
I commented on a video in which a guy was claiming that a ghost had trashed his house, and this was without the knowledge that he had to be rushed to the hospital. No need to be melodramatic about something that was a perfectly reasonable conclusion at the time.

ELNIOJR
08-24-2011, 05:28 PM
I commented on a video in which a guy was claiming that a ghost had trashed his house, and this was without the knowledge that he had to be rushed to the hospital. No need to be melodramatic about something that was a perfectly reasonable conclusion at the time.

Earlier I wanted to say that, it was just Hope trashing his house, telling him to ask for help. He might not have asked, but it came anyway. Nothing against the guy. Just wish he stop destroying his life. Wsh him nothing but the best, and get better...

helmsley
08-24-2011, 05:29 PM

i dont know , but i have a baaaaad feeling about all this,

K2Jelly
08-24-2011, 05:33 PM
The thing take makes it worse is the fact that Reby isn't even helping at all. All she does is defend his actions. Plus, Jeff, who's apparently clearheaded at this point isn't lifting a finger. I guess they're too busy wrapped around a joint.

ELNIOJR
08-24-2011, 05:37 PM
The thing take makes it worse is the fact that Reby isn't even helping at all. All she does is defend his actions. Plus, Jeff, who's apparently clearheaded at this point isn't lifting a finger. I guess they're too busy wrapped around a joint.

Nobody to raise the voice, punch on the table and say ENOUGH! They are all the same. Which is a shame. That way, no work gonna get done...

Iron Ape
08-24-2011, 05:40 PM
Earlier I wanted to say that, it was just Hope trashing his house, telling him to ask for help. He might not have asked, but it came anyway. Nothing against the guy. Just wish he stop destroying his life. Wsh him nothing but the best, and get better...
Yeah, I hope he gets the help he needs, too. It's just a shame that he's surrounded by people who seem to do nothing but perpetuate this sad cycle. Empathy is great and all, but I'm not going to waste a drop of it on folks who have proven themselves to be nothing but enablers.

Wedge_00
08-24-2011, 06:05 PM

I don't think that assumption is fair to take as we only see small percentages of their interactions with each other, it's obviously a complicated situation. I hope that this leads to Matt getting help, but also this acts as a warning sign to his family (jeff) and any other friends he has..

As much as people are saying a lot of things, we all don't wish for any loss to anyone.. I hope he gets help, because this can be a just as bad thing long-term (behaviors that are hard to break- ie Hall) as it is short-term

K2Jelly
08-24-2011, 06:09 PM
I don't think that assumption is fair to take as we only see small percentages of their interactions with each other, it's obviously a complicated situation. I hope that this leads to Matt getting help, but also this acts as a warning sign to his family (jeff) and any other friends he has..

As much as people are saying a lot of things, we all don't wish for any loss to anyone.. I hope he gets help, because this can be a just as bad thing long-term (behaviors that are hard to break- ie Hall) as it is short-term

I think we're FAR past the stage of assumptions at this point.

ELNIOJR
08-24-2011, 06:11 PM
Yeah, I hope he gets the help he needs, too. It's just a shame that he's surrounded by people who seem to do nothing but perpetuate this sad cycle. Empathy is great and all, but I'm not going to waste a drop of it on folks who have proven themselves to be nothing but enablers.

Matt's situation reminds me of when CM Punk introduced Luke Gallows. All those things he said about him (storyline, sure), can fit exactly to Matt Hardy now. And that's why CM Punk is a Genius :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOVHd_AJk6M

tshizzy34
08-24-2011, 06:28 PM
Kinda peculiar that they have just reported something about Matt being rushed to the hospital not too long after this video thread was created. Both Hardy's have some demons they need to deal with the correct way, sadly I don't know if they ever will or will be able to.

CobraNightviper
08-24-2011, 07:18 PM
After seeing Jeff and the shape he got into it looks like Matt would be smarter than that or at least thats what I thought in the beginning and look at the situation now all I can say is God bless them and I hope for the best.

Brewer 314
08-24-2011, 07:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eCAp7Jxkjo&feature=feedu

My money is on Scott Hall outliving this dude.

helmsley
08-24-2011, 08:06 PM
shane helms says that now jeff is the good brother???? i dont really now anything about jeff right now but cna that be possible?? hahaha

Asherdelampyr
08-24-2011, 08:12 PM
My money is on Scott Hall outliving this dude.

my money is (sad to say) on Ric Flair outliving him

PandaMassacre
08-24-2011, 08:15 PM
Having met Matt Hardy personally... Hearing this news made my heart jump. It seems like not that long ago I attended a show an talked with both of them in the parking lot with my older cousin. Jeff Hardy gave me black nail polish. They were funny, smart, and caring when I met them. All these videos an posts they have done lately does not sound like them at all. Do not do drugs mmmmmmmmmkaaaaayyyyyy?

K2Jelly
08-24-2011, 08:19 PM
Reby's been commenting about Hardy's dilemna via Twitter.

My comments bolded.

Will this get Matty to stop tweeting/txting and driving?

"I don't think that's the problem ..."

No. But we'll sure appreciate it. :)

You seriously must have the patience of a saint. Kudos and respect to you.

"I'm really, really trying here. Thank you."

Yeah, I know. Tweeting's hard on the thumbs.

How are you feeling about this whole thing going on ? I really hope you are well. Only you know whats right to do.

"Hurt / exasperated / exhausted / furious / tired of being lied to / tired of enablers. Just tired."

*sniff* *sniff* What's that smell? Hmmmmm. I can't quite put my finger on it. Wait.....hold on. Yeeeeah, there it is. Irony.

Why did you get Matt drunk?? Now he's arrested because of you!!

"The only reason he's still alive is because of me. Asshole."

Really? I thought it was Matthew.
When asked what she said to Hardy after his accident, Sky responded, "Which one..." She was also asked whether Hardy had gone "insane." She wrote, "I'm the wrong person to ask..."

Iron Ape
08-24-2011, 08:46 PM
With Matt in a disturbed emotional state, I fear for what a break-up might bring. And, sadly, I don't think that relationship is long for this world.

PandaMassacre
08-24-2011, 08:55 PM
With Matt in a disturbed emotional state, I fear for what a break-up might bring. And, sadly, I don't think that relationship is long for this world.

I hope Reby Sky stays with him. I am fearing for the same thing. I can see her trying at first, but a girl can only try for so long before she has had enough. But with his behavior she probably feels obligated to stay with him until he is morphed into a better version of his current self.

Iron Ape
08-24-2011, 08:59 PM
I hope Reby Sky stays with him. I am fearing for the same thing. I can see her trying at first, but a girl can only try for so long before she has had enough. But with his behavior she probably feels obligated to stay with him until he is morphed into a better version of his current self.
Yep. And stuff like that breeds resentment, and resentment is just going to increase the toxicity of an already unhealthy situation.

Brewer 314
08-24-2011, 09:28 PM
my money is (sad to say) on Ric Flair outliving him

Ric Flair seemed out of it on Impact.

Enforcer23
08-24-2011, 10:14 PM

agreed what happened to the hardy family they where so good once

PandaMassacre
08-24-2011, 10:20 PM
agreed what happened to the hardy family they where so good once

drugs happened.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-24-2011, 10:26 PM
drugs happened.

http://rlv.zcache.com/thank_you_captain_obvious_tshirt-p235877544908488677trlf_400.jpg

TheRockerGother
08-25-2011, 12:05 AM
It's sad on the breaking news post of hardy how some fans say don't help or that he should just die some fans are just heartless to the people who put there body on the line for there fans and entertainment.

Enforcer23
08-25-2011, 12:18 AM
It's sad on the breaking news post of hardy how some fans say don't help or that he should just die some fans are just heartless to the people who put there body on the line for there fans and entertainment.

i wish that they would get help and continue wrestling...they are in bad shape

the wrestling shade
08-25-2011, 04:37 AM
WOW! and then no one ever heard about Matt Hardy right?