PDA

View Full Version : How cool would it be if this happened?

Belzova
10-05-2010, 05:49 PM
I saw tons of comments like, "Jack Swagger vs. Kurt Angle would be phenomenal, or Dolph Ziggler vs. Jeff Jarret, or Sting vs. Undertaker," etc. Imagine how it would be if all of the wrestling companies came together for once an openly shared wrestlers an ideas to make wrestling better, instead of rivaling with eachother.

NightWolf
10-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Something like this will never happen. Though I would really like to see Sting take on The Undertaker.

Bralon23
10-05-2010, 07:07 PM
This doesn't really have anything to do with rivaling companies, but rivaling brands through WWE. I kind of wanted to see Edge vs CM Punk. Rated R vs. Straight Edge and I thought that they were trying to turn edge into a face to do it, but now if they're sending CM Punk back to Raw, I guess I'll just have to keep dreaming.

Firebrand
10-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Id love to see a Sting vs. Taker or Trip H or even HBK. Sadly this probably wont ever happen cause Sting wont go to WWE. But good for him for sticking to his guns.

AJ Vs. Orton

Daniel Bryan
10-05-2010, 08:39 PM
vince would have to be dead and then he would roll over in his grave and it would still be unlikely even after vince was dead

Kid_Gangsta
10-05-2010, 08:45 PM
thats an good idea, i would like to see AJ Styles vs John Cena

Necroyeti
10-05-2010, 08:47 PM
It'd probably make for a good one-off charity event PPV, but aye it'll never happen

jwt15
10-05-2010, 09:05 PM
See I would love to see a TNA/WWE ppv but TNA already shot that in the foot with past action towards the WWE someone needs to tell them when your the number 2 company you dont have to be at war with number one. Could you imagen a TNA-WWE working Agreement? Tht would be awesome but like has been said it will never happen unless Vince buys TNA which I dont see that happening any time soon if ever

SilverGhost
10-05-2010, 09:33 PM
It can work. Just Vince and Dixie has their own head and prides up their @$$

merhardt03
10-06-2010, 12:45 AM
Cool thought but basically impossible. maybe start a fantasy wrestling website. idk. lol....

SilverGhost
10-06-2010, 12:49 AM
Cool thought but basically impossible. maybe start a fantasy wrestling website. idk. lol....

We are that fanatsy site dude xD

ObscureRessurection
10-06-2010, 12:54 AM
well not really. It is actually a wrestling discussion site. However, we do have a fantasy forum called 'be the booker' or something along those lines.

SilverGhost
10-06-2010, 01:04 AM
well not really. It is actually a wrestling discussion site. However, we do have a fantasy forum called 'be the booker' or something along those lines.

I know. Also Welcome to the forums.

Anyways, we do have that thread of being the booker but I guess that is as close as we can get. Unless a brave soul will mash up WWE and TNA vids....which I doubt. So far....the power of imagination is all we got....till....the next Invasion comes.

ObscureRessurection
10-06-2010, 01:08 AM
I know. Also Welcome to the forums.

Anyways, we do have that thread of being the booker but I guess that is as close as we can get. Unless a brave soul will mash up WWE and TNA vids....which I doubt. So far....the power of imagination is all we got....till....the next Invasion comes.

Thank you very much.

Indeed my friend. Imagination is a very powerful tool. I have seen a lot of people in these forums sprout ideas from their head that left me in awe. If only the writers of WWE were hiring just anybody with a creative way of thinking.

SilverGhost
10-06-2010, 01:16 AM
Thank you very much.

Indeed my friend. Imagination is a very powerful tool. I have seen a lot of people in these forums sprout ideas from their head that left me in awe. If only the writers of WWE were hiring just anybody with a creative way of thinking.

That is not the case since the writers are not that creative. So far the only thing they are doing right is the Cena/Nexus angle. I was surprised about what they did.

Anyways on the topic: An interbrand exchange would be great but as I said, Vince and Dixie with her crew are too prideful to do a great thing. Personally I would like to see WWE and TNA guys in the same ring and wrestle each other or team up in a way. Someone mentioned in this site Wade Barrett teaming with Brutus Magnus with William Regal as manager. I say WIN!

TheDevilsAdvocate
10-06-2010, 01:42 AM
That is not the case since the writers are not that creative. So far the only thing they are doing right is the Cena/Nexus angle. I was surprised about what they did.

Anyways on the topic: An interbrand exchange would be great but as I said, Vince and Dixie with her crew are too prideful to do a great thing. Personally I would like to see WWE and TNA guys in the same ring and wrestle each other or team up in a way. Someone mentioned in this site Wade Barrett teaming with Brutus Magnus with William Regal as manager. I say WIN!

That someone would be me. Also no-matter how awesome it would be for companies to work together it just would not work. I think Silverghost said it best.

shanethewolf
10-06-2010, 09:15 AM
This did happen one time when ECW, WCW and WWF all came together. It could've been amazing, a wrestling fan's dream come true, but it ended up being one of the biggest screw ups I've ever seen! How Vince and his writers managed to drop the ball on that astounds me. A team full of chimps could do a better job.

There are a lot of great scenarios we can dream up, but no matter what it is and how great it seems, it's for certain the WWE will mess it up!

cajl616
10-06-2010, 12:13 PM
If that were to happen kurt would win undertaker would win and jarret I think woukd win.

Robstar
10-06-2010, 04:36 PM
Vince could never rationalise the fact that he'd be ultimately promoting the other product. It happened in 1980 when Harley Race, then NWA champion fought WWWF champion Bob Backlund 4 times, Ric Flair as NWA champ and AWA champion Nick Bockwinkel once each. TNA still do it with Japanese and Mexican promotions- I think WWE is crazy to ignore Japan

Belzova
10-07-2010, 04:07 PM
I think WWE is crazy to ignore Japan

I agree! They have so many atheletic performers over there.

SilverGhost
10-07-2010, 11:28 PM
I think WWE is crazy to ignore Japan

I agree. A talent exchange would be nice but TNA has that and the majority of the US fans don't know sh!t of Japanese wrestlers.