PDA

View Full Version : What Comes Next?

CreatureOfTheNight
08-23-2011, 12:18 PM
Sup EWN'ers

So after last nights RAW, what do you see in the future of the whole hhh, nash, punk angle? John Vaginaitis told Trips that Nash had been in a "car accident" and then he returned during the main event and cost punk the match with cena, Do you think Triple H will confront Punk himself for the remarks CM has made or will he keep his balls in Stephanie's purse? Thank Ya ;)

Automatic
08-23-2011, 12:26 PM
Haitch will snap. Team up with Nash. Punk overcomes the odds.
As for Laurinaitus, I don't have a fucking clue.

CreatureOfTheNight
08-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Haitch will snap. Team up with Nash. Punk overcomes the odds.
As for Laurinaitus, I don't have a fucking clue.

That first part sounds very similar to what some fruity pebble does every week on the show and Laurinaitis...can't do his job handling talent, he can't talk, and when he does my ears feel the pain..just a waste this man is

Asherdelampyr
08-23-2011, 12:35 PM
I see Laurenitis starting like his own "company men" faction, and Triple H starting his team, with Punk and Cena forced to work together,
I can actually break down the teams

"Company Men"
Del Rio
Miz
R-Truth

"Game Time" (can't think of a better name)
Cena
Punk
Morrison

They could expand it from there, to larger teams but I am not sure that they will. I see all of this culminating with Laurenitis being fired "on camera"

K2Jelly
08-23-2011, 12:36 PM
I don't see why people hate Ace so much. I don't mind him at all.

helmsley
08-23-2011, 12:40 PM
i think del rio will ally with hhh and nash

Eve's Arse No.1
08-23-2011, 12:44 PM
"Game Time" (can't think of a better name)
Cena
Punk
Morrison

Cant see that faction happening at all. Morrison is in deep shit with WWE and i can see him leaving soon because of Melina. And Punk and Cena teaming together in a faction???? That will piss off alot of Cena and Punk fans.

Daffy Duck's Finest
08-23-2011, 12:49 PM
I could see J'lo bringing back some former superstars and team up with Stephanie and Nash, and feud with Punk and Co, whilst Cena has his feud with ADR

Asherdelampyr
08-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Cant see that faction happening at all. Morrison is in deep shit with WWE and i can see him leaving soon because of Melina. And Punk and Cena teaming together in a faction???? That will piss off alot of Cena and Punk fans.

I don't know, I mean they have been having cena and punk beating off heels after raw and the like, to mostly good reactions
It could work similar to the Angle/Benoit teamup that they had for a bit.

I think/hope that with Melina out, John can finally start getting his shit together, and Trip seems to be high on him.

Automatic
08-23-2011, 12:51 PM
That first part sounds very similar to what some fruity pebble does every week on the show and Laurinaitis...can't do his job handling talent, he can't talk, and when he does my ears feel the pain..just a waste this man is

I know doesn't it. But it will help Punk.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-23-2011, 12:55 PM
I don't know, I mean they have been having cena and punk beating off heels after raw and the like, to mostly good reactions
It could work similar to the Angle/Benoit teamup that they had for a bit.

I think/hope that with Melina out, John can finally start getting his shit together, and Trip seems to be high on him.

Nah it will be something like they cant beat them alone so they have to join forces for a one time thing to beat them or something like that which has been done a hundred times before. Cena and Punk in a faction or tag team woldnt work.

John wont though m8 hate to break it to you but Melina has got him so wrapped around her little finger that he dosent even sneeze without her permission. He will ask for his release soon enough. I know massive shame hes such a talent but if his girlfriend wasnt such a bitch and he was a stronger person then he wouldnt be in this situation.

Rich Cranium
08-23-2011, 12:58 PM
It's obviously building towards Survivor Series.

HHH, Nash, ADR, Johnny Ace

vs

Punk, Cena, Miz, and Truth (the guys getting screwed)

CobraNightviper
08-23-2011, 12:59 PM
I don't know what will happen but after last nights raw it's pretty safe to say the Punk-Cena feud is over and Punk will be going after Nash.

AOF666
08-23-2011, 05:10 PM
I don't know what will happen but after last nights raw it's pretty safe to say the Punk-Cena feud is over and Punk will be going after Nash.

Don't think the Punk- Cena feud is over. Funny how Cena took the advantage when Nash distracted Punk. Cena did something a heel would do. So it is possible Cena might be hooking up Nash and HHH.

On a side note, note sure if this was made into a thread or not....but funny how Cena got his shirt thrown back twice. Cena was a douche last night. There was a grown man wearing a Cena shirt, he wanted his shirt after it was thrown back last night twice. He looked directly at him then threw the shirt towards he ramp.

WWTNA Mark
08-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Don't think the Punk- Cena feud is over. Funny how Cena took the advantage when Nash distracted Punk. Cena did something a heel would do. So it is possible Cena might be hooking up Nash and HHH.

On a side note, note sure if this was made into a thread or not....but funny how Cena got his shirt thrown back twice. Cena was a douche last night. There was a grown man wearing a Cena shirt, he wanted his shirt after it was thrown back last night twice. He looked directly at him then threw the shirt towards he ramp.

It wouldn't make sense to give the man the shirt when he already has the exact same Cena shirt on.

Also, whoever threw the shirt back is an idiot. They could have sold the shirt on Ebay for a quick buck.

AOF666
08-23-2011, 05:54 PM
It wouldn't make sense to give the man the shirt when he already has the exact same Cena shirt on.

Also, whoever threw the shirt back is an idiot. They could have sold the shirt on Ebay for a quick buck.

He throw it at kids wearing his shirt all the time, so why should it be any different with a grown up?

WWTNA Mark
08-23-2011, 06:07 PM
He throw it at kids wearing his shirt all the time, so why should it be any different with a grown up?

Becuase he wanted to give somebody else the shirt who didn't have on his shirt that night?

CreatureOfTheNight
08-23-2011, 06:21 PM

You lost me, why would a grown up want a Cena shirt in the first place?

maar13
08-23-2011, 06:21 PM

Nah, probably want to give it to a kid, the grown up might be abig fan, but when a kid get a shirt from his hero it make his or her week.

And Cena took advantage of the situation with Punk just because it happened, really don't think Cena is going to turn anytime soon, at least not until after Mania.

Asherdelampyr
08-23-2011, 06:24 PM

One, and you can call it unfair BS or whatever, because they are kids, and he wants to give them something special?

Also, after having his shirt thrown back at him twice, the ref probably told him to just throw it to the ramp, so they could get on with the show

tshizzy34
08-23-2011, 10:32 PM
It's obviously building towards Survivor Series.

HHH, Nash, ADR, Johnny Ace

vs

Punk, Cena, Miz, and Truth (the guys getting screwed)

Cena doesn't belong in the area of guys getting screwed. I know you put it in their for the sake of your list which is correct, but if anyone's getting screwed it's all of us that are forced to watch title shot after title shot after title shot for Cena so he is def not "Getting Screwed" know what I mean.

Iron Ape
08-23-2011, 10:43 PM
So, the fruity pebble zingers are really still a thing?

tshizzy34
08-23-2011, 11:45 PM
So, the fruity pebble zingers are really still a thing?

lol one of the only things more stale than his gimmick.

Enforcer23
08-24-2011, 05:38 AM
Sup EWN'ers

So after last nights RAW, what do you see in the future of the whole hhh, nash, punk angle? John Vaginaitis told Trips that Nash had been in a "car accident" and then he returned during the main event and cost punk the match with cena, Do you think Triple H will confront Punk himself for the remarks CM has made or will he keep his balls in Stephanie's purse? Thank Ya ;)

i dont have a clue about the whole thing and i like it like that TBH...were it leaves me wondering about next week