PDA

View Full Version : What will become of Punk?

Fan4Now
08-23-2011, 09:45 AM
Does anyone else thinks what I think. Punk was kept away from the main event for months until he was gonna quit then they miraculously give him the WWE Title right when he was able to walk free & he leaves with the title which could have & probably was a storyline of some kind b/c VKM remembers what Madusa did & he wouldn't let a man whose unhappy leave w/ it. He leaves 1 week then comes back to being a co-champ w/ Cena. Even though we know he had the real one & was the real champ they sure made it known that both Punk & Cena were co-champs so according to them there were 2 champs. So Punk wasn't even the real champ (according to them) I guarantee if Cena did it the announcers would have constantly pointed out that Cena has the original Title so he's the real champ. After Punk's co-title reign of a few weeks I think they just did what they were gonna do all along give the title to ADR just for the Mexico tour then right back to Cena. If ppl say Punk don't need the title to be big or relevant the way the 'E seems (the title lost alot of prestige with all the title changes & other factors) but for them to constantly keep it on Cena & Orton (who both also don't need it in that case) their 2 top guys shows that their vision of the title holder is still in their eyes what makes you BIG! I think they just gave Punk the title to keep him & now they're giving him a bigger role w/ this current s/l but I don't think he'll come out on top w/o at least them having Cena help him which really means Cena destroying everyone. Think about it if he's gonna be in a s/l with Cena/HHH/Nash do you think he'll come out on top that with all those spotlight hogs? I think it was just a way to keep him b/c eversince then he got the title taken & is all of a sudden out of the title picture when he should have a rematch even after a # 1 contender's match last night. Surprise Cena comes out on top again. I don't care that Nash interfered. That shows Punk ain't gonna get the title back soon. This is just a way to keep him occupied so he doesn't want the title. I think Punk will be returned to midcard soon & be overlooked again. BUT I HOPE NOT!!

So bash brainstorm or debate. The balls in y'all court now!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Does anyone else thinks what I think. Punk was kept away from the main event for months until he was gonna quit then they miraculously give him the WWE Title right when he was able to walk free & he leaves with the title which could have & probably was a storyline of some kind b/c VKM remembers what Madusa did & he wouldn't let a man whose unhappy leave w/ it. He leaves 1 week then comes back to being a co-champ w/ Cena. Even though we know he had the real one & was the real champ they sure made it known that both Punk & Cena were co-champs so according to them there were 2 champs. So Punk wasn't even the real champ (according to them) I guarantee if Cena did it the announcers would have constantly pointed out that Cena has the original Title so he's the real champ. After Punk's co-title reign of a few weeks I think they just did what they were gonna do all along give the title to ADR just for the Mexico tour then right back to Cena. If ppl say Punk don't need the title to be big or relevant the way the 'E seems (the title lost alot of prestige with all the title changes & other factors) but for them to constantly keep it on Cena & Orton (who both also don't need it in that case) their 2 top guys shows that their vision of the title holder is still in their eyes what makes you BIG! I think they just gave Punk the title to keep him & now they're giving him a bigger role w/ this current s/l but I don't think he'll come out on top w/o at least them having Cena help him which really means Cena destroying everyone. Think about it if he's gonna be in a s/l with Cena/HHH/Nash do you think he'll come out on top that with all those spotlight hogs? I think it was just a way to keep him b/c eversince then he got the title taken & is all of a sudden out of the title picture when he should have a rematch even after a # 1 contender's match last night. Surprise Cena comes out on top again. I don't care that Nash interfered. That shows Punk ain't gonna get the title back soon. This is just a way to keep him occupied so he doesn't want the title. I think Punk will be returned to midcard soon & be overlooked again. BUT I HOPE NOT!!

So bash brainstorm or debate. The balls in y'all court now!!

Holy no sentence structure Batman!

Y2Jryder
08-23-2011, 09:49 AM
Punk established himself in the main event. That's what happened. He showed creatives that he can be a face/heel/tweener as a main eventer.
He may not be in the title picture for some weeks but he will get the title before this year is over i think.

Y2Jryder
08-23-2011, 09:50 AM

I just typed something because I get some headaches for reading his post.

TheBeardOfZeus
08-23-2011, 09:50 AM

I know Robin, it's difficult to read!

CM Punk won't be going back down, he will be involved in big feuds, don't worry, just because you are out of the title picture doesn't mean you're instantly demoted.

Fan4Now
08-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Yeah well if y'all ever read other posts of mine. I usually type w/ correct punctuation & structure but my keyboard has been having proble-s with several keys jamming & not entering when I type the-. Just like the letter after L in the alphabet won't type now as y'all can see where the dashes are. Sorry. Anyway if I wanted or needed writing lessons I'd be on another website. My keyboard's not working! Sorry! I'll try to fix the keyboard before entering any other posts to make y'all happy! In the -eantime concentrate on the thread.

Y2Jryder
08-23-2011, 10:12 AM
Yeah well if y'all ever read other posts of mine. I usually type w/ correct punctuation & structure but my keyboard has been having proble-s with several keys jamming & not entering when I type the-. Just like the letter after L in the alphabet won't type now as y'all can see where the dashes are. Sorry. Anyway if I wanted or needed writing lessons I'd be on another website. My keyboard's not working! Sorry! I'll try to fix the keyboard before entering any other posts to make y'all happy! In the -eantime concentrate on the thread.
even this post has no structure lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 10:15 AM
even this post has no structure lol

LOL! Can't help but laugh... he PLEADED his case for us to "LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!" er wait... wrong year...

ELNIOJR
08-23-2011, 10:19 AM

I Guess you'll pass that soon...

http://www.ecotechmanagement.com/images/green_keyboard.png

ELNIOJR
08-23-2011, 10:27 AM
Look man, I kind like you but, this is hard to follow. I tryied, but I was only able to read until the part that says "Even though we know he had the real one & was the real champ they sure made it known that both Punk & Cena were co-champs ". Unfortunatelly, this is going to be one of those threads where people will ZigZag on the TOPIC. Sorry about that...

Anyway, if got a question, you ask the 8 Ball...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05G8xk9YMMM

CrowOfMurders
08-23-2011, 10:28 AM
Fact is, WWE always wanted to have Del Rio go against Cena, around this time(Summerslam) and into their mexican tour. Could a Punk/Del Rio angle work? probably,they both have the ability to put on good matches, Punk has some muay thai in his arsenal and DelRio has an MMA background so maybe this feud might happen and it would work well if it gets there.
Punk is being thrown into something with Nash/HHH maybe its leading to Punk/HHH mania or S.Series (I'm hoping 4 Punk/Y2J Mania) but this all makes sense storywise. Punk will be in the mainevent from this point forward,unless he idiotically signed a 10 year contract and gets buried again. So just enjoy the storylines and feuds for what they are right now. Cena has been looking better(not great tho) as of late and him and Del Rio might put on a nice program. Maybe Punk will get thrown in(the Nash "accident" angle has me puzzled) but he isn't going away.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 10:35 AM
Fact is, WWE always wanted to have Del Rio go against Cena, around this time(Summerslam) and into their mexican tour. Could a Punk/Del Rio angle work? probably,they both have the ability to put on good matches, Punk has some muay thai in his arsenal and DelRio has an MMA background so maybe this feud might happen and it would work well if it gets there.
Punk is being thrown into something with Nash/HHH maybe its leading to Punk/HHH mania or S.Series (I'm hoping 4 Punk/Y2J Mania) but this all makes sense storywise. Punk will be in the mainevent from this point forward,unless he idiotically signed a 10 year contract and gets buried again. So just enjoy the storylines and feuds for what they are right now. Cena has been looking better(not great tho) as of late and him and Del Rio might put on a nice program. Maybe Punk will get thrown in(the Nash "accident" angle has me puzzled) but he isn't going away.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat

clh2285
08-23-2011, 10:36 AM

For someone that commands the respect you do for your blogs(which I enjoy for the most part), you have a lot of smart ass remarks towards others since you developed a little following.

tshizzy34
08-23-2011, 10:37 AM

Sorry bro but this post above seems to be bs lol. You mention the letter after L (M) won't work, but half the parasentagraph you wrote has m working fine. Is it just a once in awhile thing or what. Perhaps buying a new keyboard would fix it or maybe cleaning out the keys every so often. People would be amazed at what a little cleaning does for your keyboard.

BTW: No offense intended just constructive criticism that's all.

tshizzy34
08-23-2011, 10:39 AM
For someone that commands the respect you do for your blogs(which I enjoy for the most part), you have a lot of smart ass remarks towards others since you developed a little following.

How was his comment taken as being a smart ass? He was just pointing out that it was kind of difficult to read with all the run on sentences, that's all.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 10:42 AM

1.) I don't command respect, so to speak. People give it to me and I give it in return.

2.) I am a smartass. I always have been, I'll make little quips here and there. Nothing BASHING people of their opinions but simply put, I made a joke I thought was funny. Does everyone have to like them? Hell no. Will I still say them? Yep.

3.) Prince is awesome.

clh2285
08-23-2011, 10:43 AM
How was his comment taken as being a smart ass? He was just pointing out that it was kind of difficult to read with all the run on sentences, that's all.
After reading the rest of the post I can see that now :/
But I have seen a few other threads that speak otherwise.
Either way, my bad ;)

tshizzy34
08-23-2011, 10:44 AM
After reading the rest of the post I can see that now :/
But I have seen a few other threads that speak otherwise.
Either way, my bad ;)

I hear ya on that, it's all good man!

clh2285
08-23-2011, 10:45 AM
1.)Prince is awesome

2.) Prince is awesome

3.) Prince is awesome
;) again my bad

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 10:46 AM
;) again my bad

LOL! That was good. But I have to say: THAT'S NOT RESPECTFUL!!!! RESPECT ME!!!! WAAHHAAGAUAHAHAUHAUAGUAHAUAHAHAHAAAA!!! :P

Fan4Now
08-23-2011, 10:51 AM
Sorry bro but this post above seems to be bs lol. You mention the letter after L (M) won't work, but half the parasentagraph you wrote has m working fine. Is it just a once in awhile thing or what. Perhaps buying a new keyboard would fix it or maybe cleaning out the keys every so often. People would be amazed at what a little cleaning does for your keyboard.

BTW: No offense intended just constructive criticism that's all.

I'm on my laptop now. Sorry guys. Yeah the M & several other keys keep on having problems. Sometimes when I type them they won't work. It's been happening on & off for 3 days now. I don't know but I'm gonna buy me a new keyboard this afternoon. Anyway thanks for the comments about the thread & otherwise. I don't have a problem with Rob. If he has 1 with me, that's cool. I'm a little fan of some posters on here because they're funny & insightful. IPITS, Ape & Bodom to name a few but my paragraph was a little messy. Sorry Rob & others. I just had an idea of what I think is happening but like I said I hope I'm wrong.

clh2285
08-23-2011, 10:52 AM
LOL! That was good. But I have to say: THAT'S NOT RESPECTFUL!!!! RESPECT ME!!!! WAAHHAAGAUAHAHAUHAUAGUAHAUAHAHAHAAAA!!! :P

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMHH-Ncjghr7kWknUrePkMPBCl-bl9Yw82whKY74XPuz8NsSGV

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 11:11 AM
I'm on my laptop now. Sorry guys. Yeah the M & several other keys keep on having problems. Sometimes when I type them they won't work. It's been happening on & off for 3 days now. I don't know but I'm gonna buy me a new keyboard this afternoon. Anyway thanks for the comments about the thread & otherwise. I don't have a problem with Rob. If he has 1 with me, that's cool. I'm a little fan of some posters on here because they're funny & insightful. IPITS, Ape & Bodom to name a few but my paragraph was a little messy. Sorry Rob & others. I just had an idea of what I think is happening but like I said I hope I'm wrong.

No problem whatsoever broski. Just jabbing ya'. ;)

jcagosto
08-23-2011, 11:24 AM

You wrote "jamming" just fine.

Y2Jryder
08-23-2011, 11:27 AM
What a trash topic is this

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 11:29 AM

I've been getting lulz from it.

clh2285
08-23-2011, 11:46 AM
http://chzupnextinsports.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/funny-sports-pictures-asante-troll-face-nfl-football-philadelphia-daniels-eagles-u-mad.jpg

The_Awesome_One
08-23-2011, 11:52 AM
Im sorry but i just cant read that..........

But if I know what you are saying I hope do, Punk doesnt need the title to be one of the if not the top guy, I just wish they would make him heel again I'm liking the new rebelesk gimmick but I dont like everyone cheering who im cheering for I like to be different

Asherdelampyr
08-23-2011, 11:54 AM
I don't see the issue. Nash cost punk the title shot because they are setting up something between them. Also, as I said before, and I no doubt will be saying again, Cena is the man they use to help heels get more heat, Del Rio hasn't gotten that much of a heel reaction (His ring announcer gets more heat than he does from what I have seen) So just like they used Cena to build up The Miz, Shaemus, and diverse others, he is once again getting a heel over, whether Del Rio wins the feud or not he will have more people that respond to him by the end of it.

And in the meantime it looks like they are setting up Punk as the Straight Edge Stone Cold. Which that doesn't really need a title, and in fact. him fighting more for respect, or to get back at those who are screwing him out of opportunities makes that storyline have a bit more weight. In the end Punk will be this generation's Anti-Hero and Cena will still be the happy-go-lucky face for the kids.

Asherdelampyr
08-23-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm liking the new rebelesk gimmick but I dont like everyone cheering who im cheering for I like to be different

I'm more anti-conformist than you, damn conformists. In fact, I am so Anti-conformist that I cheer for Cena, not even ironically, I just mark out for him because that's how anti-conformist I am

(couldn't resist)

Y2Jryder
08-23-2011, 12:06 PM
http://chzupnextinsports.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/funny-sports-pictures-asante-troll-face-nfl-football-philadelphia-daniels-eagles-u-mad.jpg
how can you see my emotions through a computer screen?? you must be really cool

clh2285
08-23-2011, 12:08 PM
how can you see my emotions through a computer screen?? you must be really cool
How did you know????
YOU must be that cool ;)

Fan4Now
08-23-2011, 12:34 PM
You wrote "jamming" just fine.

Yes I did write jamming. Like I said sometimes the keys on it go through & sometimes they don't. I'm about to go buy me a new keyboard while I have a day off of work.

Anyway I was just stating my opinion. I'm not fully convinced the WWE is gonna execute this right with Punk after seeing them screw up other promising angles. He's already out of the title picture which I agree he doesn't need but it seems it's all gonna go back to Cena as usual. Also when ppl the IWC like don't get their rightful rematch for titles we all usually get angry & wonder why but now because Punk's in a conspiracy feud with Kevin Nash & HHH it's all good? I hope I'm wrong. I really do. I just don't understand why ppl are okay with Punk's current position. I get the idea of him being a screwed anti hero like Stone Cold, but to not even let him hold the title solo without Cena as co champ? Then to give him a # 1 contender match on Raw to lose it to Cena. So Cena gets the title match with ADR & Punk's gonna wrestle Nash? I can see after a ppv match with Nash vs Punk. Everyone's gonna be saying "Oh what a bore." Nash can barely move. To those who praise this, I hope your not the same ones who used to condemn Nash still wrestling in TNA because he's too old or can't move & he's too slow. I also hope your not the ones who condemn Hogan, Flair, or Sting for still wanting to wrestle & hogging the spotlight. No difference with Nash except he's in another company.

maar13
08-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Well, speaking of the topic presented.

Punk won't be getting the title anytime soon, which was not really the point of him complaining in the first place, sure he wants to be the champion, who doesn't, but from what he said he was frustrated because he couldn't catcha break and was always shafted down, which if you se all his feuds prior to the feud with Mysterio this year, was true, yes he made work a lot of that but with all those loses, even if he was great in the mic, the character was not that relevant because in the end he always lost.

Now he won't be champ because he is dealig with the Powers That be, while Cena is dealing with Del Rio, yes the WWE couldn't wait to get Cena his heat back (like he actually lost any) by having him finally beating Punk (after 5 loses in a row) but then again they prettu much put Punk like an equal to Cena in a way.

In the end Cena is doomed to fail in this one, because he doesn't need the belt right now or from here to Wrestlemania, Del Rio will find a way to get out with the title and maybe, just maybe, Punk will get to face him again at Mania. The WWE has found in Punk a gold mine now and even if some might want him to fail, if Vince sees money on him, he good for a long time.

The main issue was that they didn't get Punk at all, maybe they still don't, but they see he is a great asset to have. So probably he will have a loss here and there but will be feuding with HHH for an eventual match, probably at Survivor series, if he is lucky will win the Rumble and will have a final Showdown with Del Rio at Mania.

Like I said, Cena doesn't need anythign right now, probably will get screwed somehow from the title and will also get screwed by The Rock at Survivor Series, then will get a few things to do adn will get his final Shwodown with The Rock.

K2Jelly
08-23-2011, 12:41 PM
I really don't mind if he's not in the title picture now. As long as he's one of RAW's main attractions, I'll be happy with whatever he does.

Jaws
08-23-2011, 12:45 PM
If you think this guy's sentence structure is bad, then you haven't seen some of the other posts in this forum. Some people write full paragraphs without using so much as one punctuation mark. It's horrible.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Well, speaking of the topic presented.

Punk won't be getting the title anytime soon, which was not really the point of him complaining in the first place, sure he wants to be the champion, who doesn't, but from what he said he was frustrated because he couldn't catcha break and was always shafted down, which if you se all his feuds prior to the feud with Mysterio this year, was true, yes he made work a lot of that but with all those loses, even if he was great in the mic, the character was not that relevant because in the end he always lost.

Now he won't be champ because he is dealig with the Powers That be, while Cena is dealing with Del Rio, yes the WWE couldn't wait to get Cena his heat back (like he actually lost any) by having him finally beating Punk (after 5 loses in a row) but then again they prettu much put Punk like an equal to Cena in a way.

In the end Cena is doomed to fail in this one, because he doesn't need the belt right now or from here to Wrestlemania, Del Rio will find a way to get out with the title and maybe, just maybe, Punk will get to face him again at Mania. The WWE has found in Punk a gold mine now and even if some might want him to fail, if Vince sees money on him, he good for a long time.

The main issue was that they didn't get Punk at all, maybe they still don't, but they see he is a great asset to have. So probably he will have a loss here and there but will be feuding with HHH for an eventual match, probably at Survivor series, if he is lucky will win the Rumble and will have a final Showdown with Del Rio at Mania.

Like I said, Cena doesn't need anythign right now, probably will get screwed somehow from the title and will also get screwed by The Rock at Survivor Series, then will get a few things to do adn will get his final Shwodown with The Rock.

Look at those beautiful damn sentences and puncuation... orgasmic!... There are some spelling errors though.

Jaws
08-23-2011, 12:48 PM
On topic: I'm okay with Punk being out of the title picture for a little bit. The story line with HHH/Nash will be a bigger draw than the WWE Championship anyway. He'll be back in the title hunt somewhere near the end of the year, or perhaps we could even see a Punk victory at the RR?

K2Jelly
08-23-2011, 12:48 PM
If you think this guy's sentence structure is bad, then you haven't seen some of the other posts in this forum. Some people write full paragraphs without using so much as one punctuation mark. It's horrible.

True dat. Gghhbhhj

CrowOfMurders
08-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Wash, Rinse, Repeat
R u referring to my comment or the storyline?

The_Awesome_One
08-23-2011, 12:56 PM
R u referring to my comment or the storyline?

or something else entirely 'wink' 'wink'

Y2J___Y2J
08-23-2011, 01:33 PM
If Cena wins the title at NOC I'm done with WWE.. 3 title shots.. in like a month.. BULLSHIT..

CrowOfMurders
08-23-2011, 01:44 PM
or something else entirely 'wink' 'wink'
Then i'm game :D........ wait RatedR(ob)KO is a chyk rt? short 4 roberta or sumthin?

maar13
08-23-2011, 02:38 PM
Look at those beautiful damn sentences and puncuation... orgasmic!... There are some spelling errors though.

Sorry, will work on that. :)

WWTNA Mark
08-23-2011, 03:14 PM
If Cena wins the title at NOC I'm done with WWE.. 3 title shots.. in like a month.. BULLSHIT..

Yeah right. You know you'll keep watching.

K2Jelly
08-23-2011, 03:19 PM
Yeah right. You know you'll keep watching.

Wow. Rhodes avatars are starting to become popular. :P

belleza
08-23-2011, 03:23 PM
I think that CM Punk will continue to have high profile feuds...but he can't be in the title picture 100% of the time, or else he would just become Cena. :l

K2Jelly
08-23-2011, 03:25 PM
I think that CM Punk will continue to have high profile feuds...but he can't be in the title picture 100% of the time, or else he would just become Cena. :l

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WWTNA Mark
08-23-2011, 03:39 PM
Wow. Rhodes avatars are starting to become popular now because of WWTNA. :P

This is better. :p

thatdevilsblue
08-23-2011, 03:40 PM
punk is no idiot, and he's certainly not gullible...he knows he the politics and creative work backstage, even though he can't stand how they are run, but Punk doesn't take any shit from anyone, which is what he has been proving for the past 2 months. He won't be going back to the mid-card at all, he is a top dog now and from what i am guessing and witnessing, is being prepped to be the next big top dog in the company because Cena is certainly being hated more and more each week which while Punk is gaining more fans and a bigger face reaction. I can assure you that Punk will have the title back before this year is over. Don't expect Del Rio to have the title for too long, and i actually (surprisingly) don't expect Cena to win it back again anytime soon. Punk is the most deserving of it and i can assure you will have it again before or when December comes around. Trust me, Punk will never go back down to the mid-card level. He's proved alot over the past 2 months, and has single handedly beat Cena twice in the past 2 months in 2 great matches, which means ALOT. Punk would not stick around in the WWE if he became a mid-carder again. Thats why he re-signed to a bigger, better deal with McMahon in the first place!

Kashdinero
08-23-2011, 03:41 PM
The fact that CM Punk has been allowed to look so competitive against Cena, where others have been made to look inferior (see: Miz) should prove to people that Vince finally see's him for the player he is, and the days of getting squashed by the Big Show are over. Going over the fine details is fun and all that, but the bigger picture explains all.

Also, the OP's OP may not have been stunning or anything, but filling up his thread with off handed remarks about it is kinda mean, and completely unnecessary. R(ob), I know you was just having a giggle, but you should know better, especially as you no doubt know that it's not nice when someone makes fun of your work.

ihearvoices
08-23-2011, 03:43 PM
Punk will slowly become just like Cena and Orton always in the title picture every other PPV i see the WWE title being focus on Cena and if not him Cm punk for the next 3 years. Punk will be kinda like Orton to fans they will Cheer for him regardless. His whole gimmick now is he was not being used as the main eventer he felt he should of been. So what happens when he is used that way that whole gimmick holds no value and he will be force to redirect his whole rebel gimmick into something else.

johnnydropkicks
08-23-2011, 03:43 PM
good point kash but I also think it's just Punk's character.

Punk can't look weak like Miz or he has no credibility. though I am impressed with his kick-out ability lately. kicking out of an AA is pretty hard so I do see what you're saying. if chicago didn't do it those shirts certainly are.

K2Jelly
08-23-2011, 03:46 PM
This is better. :p

Hey! I started it first! :mad:
Now, I'll have to change mine.

Asherdelampyr
08-23-2011, 03:49 PM
Wow. Rhodes avatars are starting to become popular. :P

that's why I stick with my avatar, most people don't seem to see where it came from :)

clh2285
08-23-2011, 04:55 PM
that's why I stick with my avatar, most people don't seem to see where it came from :)
At first glance it always makes me think of Brak :p

Asherdelampyr
08-23-2011, 04:58 PM
At first glance it always makes me think of Brak :p

It's actually from a webcomic I really like called "Looking for group"

HCollins-TNA1
08-23-2011, 06:06 PM
It depends on what comes out of him feuding with Kevin Nash?????

URATOOL
08-23-2011, 06:11 PM

My M doesn't work. Except in the words mine, jamming, my and make......

Sully
08-23-2011, 06:19 PM

Now now, I think that's just an opinion. The sentence structure is fine.

As for Punk, I think he was already on his way to the main events before he left, which is why WWE wanted him so badly, the promo just adding sprinkles on top of the whole situation...a lot of sprinkles...with money in them. Anyways, I think Punk is in a top position, and he'll either go to Smackdown the next draft, or he'll stay on Raw and go with more angles. I'm sure it's not over with the WWE championship, maybe for the time being, but he'll get another shot.

AOF666
08-23-2011, 06:26 PM
I understand what your saying how Punk is not looking strong this feud or gonna look strong in this feud. Cena will always interject himself somehow or someway, even if wasn't any of his business.

On a side note after reading the thread and comments, I realized something. Punk and Christian kind of have the same story. Stories are not being told the same but the concept is the same. Both Punk and Christian are kind of getting a shaft.

HCollins-TNA1
08-23-2011, 06:32 PM
Punk was made to be the weaker guy with his feud with Orton for why who knows????
Was made to be the stronger or the WRESTLER in the Cena feud....
Now with Nash, will Nash let Punk get over on him and his ego that he have at times????

Kashdinero
08-23-2011, 07:29 PM
I'm pretty sure that Nash was ordered to leave his ego at home before he was chosen for this storyline with Punk. The way I see it, Nash is there to put Punk over and not much more.

johnnydropkicks
08-23-2011, 07:44 PM
meanwhile he gets to be a part of potentially the best storyline in WWE in years.

anyone else think Punk might have been trying to do nash a favor mentioning the hair dye?

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 11:43 PM
This is all secretly building for a Shawn Michaels return.