PDA

View Full Version : Too Many C-O-N.... SPIRACIES!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 01:32 AM
Is it just me or are THE 'E banking on this conspiracy theory shit way too much? It's almost like they're trying to get Jesse Ventura to investigate it. I bet he has "a raging clue" right now. I mean seriously, lets look at all this crap:

CM Punk
John Lauranitis
Kevin Nash

They're part of conspiracy #1. No one knows what to make of this situation. Technically, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio and Stephanie McMahon are on this list too but, I digress. It's like there's this web of WTF going on. Clearly the end result is to NOT HAVE CM PUNK AS WWE CHAMPION. That's it. It's probably going to be revealed that they're doing all of this because of what Punk did to the company and to VKM. Now technically there's a 2nd conspiracy here too...

John Cena
Triple H

Now, at this point... it feels like Cena and Haitch have something going behind the backs of everyone. But then again, it could just be them "talking". Remember, there was a point when Cena said about "Triple H" and Haitch responded by saying "It's Mr. Helmsley From Now On". Weirdness abound with them two.

Stephanie McMahon

She seems to be the one pulling the strings. Triple H probably honestly has nothing to do with all the crap going on right now but it looks like he does. I believe Lauranitis, Stephanie and Nash all have something to do with each other. And it's going behind the back of Haitch.

Alberto Del Rio

Something still doesn't sit right with his title win. As everyone knows, the opponent has to be on BOTH FEET before the match can begin when cashing in MitB. It's been done that way for forever... but yet Del Rio cashes it in and wins while Punk is on his knees? That's no bueno. Like Punk said tonight, something is NOT right about it.

The Miz
R-Truth

Now, these guys have a conspiracy about the conspiracy. They're saying that Triple H is manipulating everyone and keeping them two away from the Championship and some other crazy shit. They're gonna make good nutjobs in the near future, they proved that tonight.

Where do we go with all of this? What is the point? What will you consider to be "too much"? I mean, hopefully this all gets resolved soon, maybe by October. I'd love for it to be resolved sooner but, this is THE 'E after all. What does everyone else think about all of this?

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-23-2011, 01:40 AM
Is it just me or are THE 'E banking on this conspiracy theory shit way too much? It's almost like they're trying to get Jesse Ventura to investigate it. I bet he has "a raging clue" right now. I mean seriously, lets look at all this crap:

This made me lol !!! I love that show !!!:cool:

WPack911
08-23-2011, 01:42 AM

CM Punk
John Lauranitis
Kevin Nash

They're part of conspiracy #1. No one knows what to make of this situation. Technically, John Cena, Alberto Del Rio and Stephanie McMahon are on this list too but, I digress. It's like there's this web of WTF going on. Clearly the end result is to NOT HAVE CM PUNK AS WWE CHAMPION. That's it. It's probably going to be revealed that they're doing all of this because of what Punk did to the company and to VKM. Now technically there's a 2nd conspiracy here too...

John Cena
Triple H

Now, at this point... it feels like Cena and Haitch have something going behind the backs of everyone. But then again, it could just be them "talking". Remember, there was a point when Cena said about "Triple H" and Haitch responded by saying "It's Mr. Helmsley From Now On". Weirdness abound with them two.

Stephanie McMahon

She seems to be the one pulling the strings. Triple H probably honestly has nothing to do with all the crap going on right now but it looks like he does. I believe Lauranitis, Stephanie and Nash all have something to do with each other. And it's going behind the back of Haitch.

Alberto Del Rio

Something still doesn't sit right with his title win. As everyone knows, the opponent has to be on BOTH FEET before the match can begin when cashing in MitB. It's been done that way for forever... but yet Del Rio cashes it in and wins while Punk is on his knees? That's no bueno. Like Punk said tonight, something is NOT right about it.

The Miz
R-Truth

Now, these guys have a conspiracy about the conspiracy. They're saying that Triple H is manipulating everyone and keeping them two away from the Championship and some other crazy shit. They're gonna make good nutjobs in the near future, they proved that tonight.

Where do we go with all of this? What is the point? What will you consider to be "too much"? I mean, hopefully this all gets resolved soon, maybe by October. I'd love for it to be resolved sooner but, this is THE 'E after all. What does everyone else think about all of this?

Just wait a bit, we really have not even seen the tip of where this angle is going yet and rushing it would ruin it. I have a feeling when it's all said and we see all the cards on the table the wait will have made it all the better and we all will be loving an awesome new angle that all came together in the end.

Also, don't look at the Miz/Truth angle as part of the Conspiracy angle really, they are just more pissed off about not main eventing anymore so they formed a powerful new tag team. I am pretty sure they will feud with Kofi/Bourne for the tag team titles and by doing so will bring the tag team division back to a level of prominence, I look forward to that personally.

ratedy2jayz
08-23-2011, 01:54 AM
Also when Del Rio cashed in MITB it was never announced that the match was for the WWE championship. They just rang the bell.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 02:29 AM
Just wait a bit, we really have not even seen the tip of where this angle is going yet and rushing it would ruin it. I have a feeling when it's all said and we see all the cards on the table the wait will have made it all the better and we all will be loving an awesome new angle that all came together in the end.

Also, don't look at the Miz/Truth angle as part of the Conspiracy angle really, they are just more pissed off about not main eventing anymore so they formed a powerful new tag team. I am pretty sure they will feud with Kofi/Bourne for the tag team titles and by doing so will bring the tag team division back to a level of prominence, I look forward to that personally.

1.) HOPEFULLY we get the answers we want and it doesn't just linger on and on like the GM angle did. They still have that damn podium and laptop set up yet no one uses the damn thing. Then we have the matter of why The Nexus helped attack The UnderTaker last year and we still don't know who was in charge of GTV!! There's many things THE 'E left in the air. Hell... remember when SCSA was run over and it turned out to be friggin' Rikishi? Yeah... that was really the answer we wanted.

2.)The Miz and R-Truth are "technically" a part of the conspiracy. They're on the outside looking in though. They have just as many issues with Haitch as anyone else right now. And yeah, them as a Tag-Team going after the Championships will be awesome.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 02:30 AM
Also when Del Rio cashed in MITB it was never announced that the match was for the WWE championship. They just rang the bell.

^^ This. See... too many weird things.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 02:30 AM
This made me lol !!! I love that show !!!:cool:

I wish another network would pick it up. I was pissed when I heard it was being canceled.

tshizzy34
08-23-2011, 03:08 AM
I bet he has a raging clue right now lol. South Park reference anyone? Nice but I personally would like to hold out hope that their is something big to come out of this so we shall see!

Chavo.G
08-23-2011, 03:11 AM
Absolutly nothing wrong with conspiracy theories though I hate the word and WWE and Jesse Ventura are purposely using the word 'conspiracy theory' in a way to make out that anyone that thinks out of the box is crazy. As I say to everyone, if you call me a conspiracy theorist therefore you should be a coincidence theorist.

Gameover
08-23-2011, 04:16 AM
I like it, I mean, there are so many questions and not so many answers which puts people to guess.. I'm loving it. :)

Great time to be a wwe fan.

ELNIOJR
08-23-2011, 05:18 AM
I think after last night, John Laurinaitis is the ONE who doesn't want CM Punk to be WWE Champion. He obviously became close to Kevin Nash after their little meeting last week. As for Triple H and Stephanie, one of them are pulling strings for Alberto Del Rio.

One of them indeed send the Text to Nash at SummerSlam...

Sully
08-23-2011, 05:43 AM
I don't know, but Miz and R Truth's promo last night was gold!

tshizzy34
08-23-2011, 06:56 AM

Not to mention did you hear the little rap song Truth threw on us after their promo, where instead of shouting what's up, he shouted you suck, that was fricken priceless!

Russo swerve
08-23-2011, 07:23 AM
Me personally I loved the rtruth and miz segment especially the you suck song

Automatic
08-23-2011, 07:52 AM
Truth was on fire last night, damn.

Russo swerve
08-23-2011, 07:58 AM
Truth was on fire last night, damn.
yes he was and im pissed that its not,on yotube yet

eboy
08-23-2011, 08:05 AM
I Think the Conspiracy is shaping up nicely cant wait for it all be untangled the only thing is everyone you mentioned wll have something to do with it at some point rememeber McMahon talking about how he felt that Too many people were the Wrong side of Face/Heel line

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 08:22 AM
I Think the Conspiracy is shaping up nicely cant wait for it all be untangled the only thing is everyone you mentioned wll have something to do with it at some point rememeber McMahon talking about how he felt that Too many people were the Wrong side of Face/Heel line

That's kinda what I was getting at. I don't want it to be the jumbled mess it may turn out to be. If it's not executed PERFECTLY at the end, it'll all be a waste. I'm confident in their abilities this year, that was and agreement I made with myself back in April/May, I will "sheepishly" follow their decisions this summer and try not to complan. It's that old "Think Positive And Positive Things Will Happen" theory. Yeah, there's been a few mis-steps along the way but over all, this Summer has been DAMN memorable... but they're always that "one small step" away from fucking it all up.

capn-edu
08-23-2011, 08:31 AM
Truth is the best thing going on right now
i was laughing so hard :
"you know they are all prob sitting in the conspiracy table conspiring" LMAO

eboy
08-23-2011, 08:35 AM
That's kinda what I was getting at. I don't want it to be the jumbled mess it may turn out to be. If it's not executed PERFECTLY at the end, it'll all be a waste. I'm confident in their abilities this year, that was and agreement I made with myself back in April/May, I will "sheepishly" follow their decisions this summer and try not to complan. It's that old "Think Positive And Positive Things Will Happen" theory. Yeah, there's been a few mis-steps along the way but over all, this Summer has been DAMN memorable... but they're always that "one small step" away from fucking it all up.

yea i want it to be Perfectly executed but whatever there planing they're going to do it anyway so not much we can do so i'll just complain afterwards

thedominator92
08-23-2011, 08:50 AM
this thread.....MUST BE A CONSPIRACY!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 09:14 AM
this thread.....must be a conspiracy!

lil jimmy!!

jcagosto
08-23-2011, 09:31 AM
yes he was and im pissed that its not,on yotube yet

http://youtu.be/WotUsNpZFqA

maar13
08-23-2011, 09:42 AM
Yeah but what does this tell you?....R-Truth was not rambling all by himself, he was right all along, There is a C-O-N....spiracy!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 09:52 AM
Yeah but what does this tell you?....R-Truth was not rambling all by himself, he was right all along, There is a C-O-N....spiracy!

And in all honesty, that's one of the funniest things about it. The WHOLE time... R-Truth was right! The one major question I have now and may have the answer to.. "Who Is Lil' Jimmy?" Lil' Jimmy isn't all of the kids buying the merchandise... no, no, no... It's CREATIVE!! He's in with the writers!! OMG! Another conspiracy! Damnit!

Dr. Death
08-23-2011, 09:56 AM
I think the Miz and R-Truth will go after the Tag Titles in an effort to reinitialize the Tag Division. This whole Punk/HHH/Nash/Stephanie/Laurenitas/Cena/ADR thing is starting to go downhill. 1st off, Cena had no right to challenge for the WWE Heavyweight Title because CM Punk was the Champ until ADR cashed in. Therefore Punk should have had the right to a rematch clause against ADR at NOC. 2nd John Laurenitas is just bad for TV. 3rd HHH/Stephanie/Nash/Laurenitas should stay working behind the scenes instead of trying to confuse everyone. The COO - HHH should make the matches and that's it.

Y2J___Y2J
08-23-2011, 01:29 PM
IMO Raw last night.. sucked.. Cena getting ANOTHER title shot.. albeit by slight interference.. 3 title shots.. in a month??
The finish was unbelievably predictable and was seen coming as soon as Johnny Ace & HHH were talking backstage

Dashing Rachel
08-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Speaking of which, was it a conspiracy that WWE Magazine named R-Truth its Jerk of the Month for its October 2011 issue? Of course, not.

zrdt12
08-23-2011, 09:09 PM

Funniest thing in a long time! But if HHH and company are the bad guys, and Miz and Truth are pissed at this, that makes them bad guys still too?

And of course... too everyone sore about the rematch clause thing, it's not a given. It's part of the unwritten rule category.

zrdt12
08-23-2011, 09:15 PM
And let's talk about just conspiracies. It sucks how much the internet people whine and cry about everything WWE tries to do. Back in 2001 Austin was soooo over then he turned heel twice in the same year. The second time he really got huge heat, about the worst I've ever heard. If Cena turned heel everyone would just boo because they don't like him. It's a conspiracy! (and the real reason Cena can't turn heel.)