PDA

View Full Version : Question about Blogs

belleza
08-22-2011, 11:52 PM
Okay, so I just have a question about the blogs.. sorry if ive posted in the wrong place...im new...give me a bit, would ya? :)

So, as long as theyre wrestling related, can anything be posted really? Do they have to be reacting to something that has happened lately or can they be more general, about wrestling as a whole? Does someone read through before they get blogged?

thanks to anyone for help, and sorry if this is the wrong place...i tried :)

Kashdinero
08-23-2011, 12:20 AM
You can blog about current affairs in the wrestling biz, or you can take a trip down memory lane and reminisce about the old skool. Whatever you blog about it has to be approved by some dude named Frank (:)), so if your blog doesn't appear instantly don't worry.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2011, 05:00 AM
And the more and more you prove yourself as a blogger, the more and more you'll get posted. I actually have 3 blogs that Frank NEVER approved of. I don't know why, they were thought out, and just like normal. But hey, it happens.

belleza
08-23-2011, 11:15 AM
thanks guys ! much appreciated :)

thejman93
08-23-2011, 12:19 PM
You can blog about current affairs in the wrestling biz, or you can take a trip down memory lane and reminisce about the old skool. Whatever you blog about it has to be approved by some dude named Frank (:)), so if your blog doesn't appear instantly don't worry.

And the more and more you prove yourself as a blogger, the more and more you'll get posted. I actually have 3 blogs that Frank NEVER approved of. I don't know why, they were thought out, and just like normal. But hey, it happens.

What these two numbskulls said. :D:p

VanHooliganX
08-23-2011, 01:06 PM
Actually this has brought something up i've always wondered about. Are we allowed to review/blog about other stuff?

E.G Sports, Games or Events???

Kashdinero
08-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Actually this has brought something up i've always wondered about. Are we allowed to review/blog about other stuff?

E.G Sports, Games or Events???

Nah, it's probably best of you kept it wrestling related.

VanHooliganX
08-24-2011, 06:20 PM
Nah, it's probably best of you kept it wrestling related.

Damn.

Although I reckon i'll do a WWE '12 review for fun.

Grind_Bastard
08-24-2011, 06:50 PM
Damn.

Although I reckon i'll do a WWE '12 review for fun.

It's still wrestling related, so I don't think you'll have any problems. I think there were Smackdown vs Raw 2011 reviews blogged there, but I'm not 100% sure.