PDA

View Full Version : Know what I hate?

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-22-2011, 06:43 PM
When people quote the OP in their reply. What's the fucking point? You're replying to the thread, unless otherwise directly mentioning or quoting someone else NO SHIT you're replying to the OP.

Now, everyone quote this in every reply this thread gets and let's see how far we can go before some dispshit, intentionally or otherwise, fucks it up.

Bodom
08-22-2011, 06:46 PM
When people quote the OP in their reply. What's the fucking point? You're replying to the thread, unless otherwise directly mentioning or quoting someone else NO SHIT you're replying to the OP.

Now, everyone quote this in every reply this thread gets and let's see how far we can go before some dispshit, intentionally or otherwise, fucks it up.

Schmuck. fhshfdshfsdhf

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-22-2011, 06:47 PM

Don't you SCHMUCK me Dobom.

Grind_Bastard
08-22-2011, 06:48 PM

I was not gonna do it, but since you and Bods did...

Bodom
08-22-2011, 06:48 PM
Don't you SCHMUCK me Dobom.

What the fuck is a Dobom

Tomsta666
08-22-2011, 06:54 PM

Why would anyone be bothered by something as trivial as that?

Bodom
08-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Why would anyone be bothered by something as trivial as that?

He has issues.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-22-2011, 06:58 PM

Way to fuck it up Bod.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-22-2011, 06:59 PM

And a Dobom is the account name I was considering when I retire this one at 1000.

Bodom
08-22-2011, 06:59 PM
I aim to please.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Somehow I knew it'd be you. IPITS was my second choice. Irk third.

IrkenInvader
08-22-2011, 08:10 PM

Somehow I knew it'd be you. IPITS was my second choice. Irk third.

I know how to keep a joke going.

I hate this shit as well but when its 40+ pages in when the typical EWN thread derailment has happened 5 times, its a little confusing to see some one randomly snap back to the main topic with out quoting it.

VanHooliganX
08-22-2011, 08:12 PM

Weird pet peeve but I hate people who have stupidly stretched signatures so I can understand this to an extent. As for me quoting you, blame peer pressure :D

IrkenInvader
08-22-2011, 08:15 PM
And a Dobom is the account name I was considering when I retire this one at 1000.

iSHARTEDINTHETEAKETTLE!

iSHARTEDINTHETEAKETTLE!

iSHARTEDINTHETEAKETTLE!

iSHARTEDINTHETEAKETTLE!

iSHARTEDINTHETEAKETTLE!

IrkenInvader
08-22-2011, 08:15 PM

Weird pet peeve but I hate people who have stupidly stretched signatures so I can understand this to an extent. As for me quoting you, blame peer pressure :D

Like Mine?