PDA

View Full Version : The Haas Truth!!!

Robstar
10-05-2010, 03:12 PM
As previously reported here, some very apt comments from Charlie Haas confirming what we all know to be true;

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Charlie_Haas_Blasts_WWE_Creative_Over_Daniels.php ;)

I love the Michael Hayes comment. As for DB vs Sheamus - they couldn't find someone else to put Irish over? Primo? Matt Striker? No, let's make our US champ look really lame so Sheamus is hot going into the return of HHH. (Haitch won't turn heel until this feud is settled otherwise, what a waste of a story)

Mr Perfect
10-05-2010, 03:24 PM
I agree with everything he said.. I'm still confused why they crushed Bryan like that, I had a feeling Vince was never really that high on him. This pretty much confirms it.. It's pretty bad when you have your US Champion job that badly, he didn't even get an entrance.. RAW comes back from its little commerical break and Bryan is already standing in the ring.. Next second he gets completely destroyed.. Interesting move for the writting staff.

So does this pretty much confirm the US title is still a huge joke?

shanethewolf
10-05-2010, 03:59 PM
I don't get why the WWE take these stars who are over with the crowd, who have the potential to sell seats and merchandise, and bury them, while pushing guys like Kozlov, Sheamus, Mark Henry and others who have no draw. I always thought Vince was a genius entrepeneur, but anyone can see that's bad business!

DirtySteal
10-05-2010, 05:54 PM
I swear WWE are purposly driving me away. I feel that "match" was just to anger internet fans and real wrestling fans.

There was no point of it. Sheamus could have beaten up anyone else.
It makes DB look weak and disgraces his wrestling abilities
Makes the title look weak
Total waste of time on the night.

WWE Creative are diabolicle. They will fuck up the Cena/Nexus angle and kill all chances they have at making future stars. Its the Titanic all over again. (But less entertaining)

Mr Perfect
10-05-2010, 06:01 PM
WWE Creative are diabolicle. They will fuck up the Cena/Nexus angle and kill all chances they have at making future stars. Its the Titanic all over again. (But less entertaining)

They already ruined the Cena/Nexus angle IMO, that made it extremely predictable on Monday.. I was expecting so much more and it was a huge let down.

But regarding DB this just shows Vince doesn't have huge plans for him. And he will be no more than a mid card wrestler in his time with WWE.

Bralon23
10-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Did anyone else notice Daniel Bryan's name plate botchingly swinging from his U.S. Title last night? It was a full squash of his character.

ObscureRessurection
10-06-2010, 12:40 AM
As previously reported here, some very apt comments from Charlie Haas confirming what we all know to be true;

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/headlines/Charlie_Haas_Blasts_WWE_Creative_Over_Daniels.php ;)

I love the Michael Hayes comment. As for DB vs Sheamus - they couldn't find someone else to put Irish over? Primo? Matt Striker? No, let's make our US champ look really lame so Sheamus is hot going into the return of HHH. (Haitch won't turn heel until this feud is settled otherwise, what a waste of a story)

You can always have a heel on heel feud. HHH could come back pissed an looking forward to having his revenge on Sheamus.. Then Sheamus tells him he doesn't have to come back an prove his dominance to the fans an that it is clear he(Sheamus referring to himself) is the current dominant wrestler in the WWE an then HHH retaliates by saying he does not need the crowd behind him anymore (or whatever creative way they could possibly think of to turn him heel) an then HHH an Sheamus could try to out-do eachother week in an week out in a battle of dominance over the other.

As for Daniel Bryan I was in complete shock that he was beaten so quickily. Charlie Haas was dead on about every word he had typed. He knows when wrestlers are getting played or not because he himself had suffered greatly after his strange ass team with Rico an Jackie.

merhardt03
10-06-2010, 01:19 AM
Yup I was a little pissed seeing that.... Especially fresh off a 3way title defense... How lame is that. They (Wwe) sometimes get a star they could really profit from but misuse the talent. Misuse them for cash at least lol. Seriously wheres Primo lol

Robstar
10-06-2010, 06:26 PM
I swear WWE are purposly driving me away. I feel that "match" was just to anger internet fans and real wrestling fans.

There was no point of it. Sheamus could have beaten up anyone else.
It makes DB look weak and disgraces his wrestling abilities
Makes the title look weak
Total waste of time on the night.

Hope you were referring to the event and not the movie, lol

IrkenInvader
11-18-2010, 01:10 PM
Hope you were referring to the event and not the movie, lol

The event sucked and the movie sucked worse.