PDA

View Full Version : Punk and Cena: SuperTeam!

Rich Cranium
08-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Since both Punk and Cena were royally screwed at their match at SummerSlam and being they have both been giving each other props as of late, it seems they may form an alliance of sorts. Punk also made the save for Cena recently:

From the front page:

WWE Champion Alberto Del Rio pulled double duty at the RAW live event in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada Friday night. Del Rio first beat CM Punk after some interference from Ricardo Rodriguez. Later in the main event, Del Rio lost to John Cena by DQ after Ricardo Rodriguez, who was banned from ringside, came down and attacked Cena with a chair. CM Punk ended up making the save for Cena and ending the show in the ring with him.

I know it was just a live event but sometimes these events are used as tests for televised storylines.

Discuss.

thejman93
08-21-2011, 01:07 PM
I would love to see Punk and Cena team up just to watch the IWC shit themselves in confusion.

Automatic
08-21-2011, 01:17 PM
I would love to see Punk and Cena team up just to watch the IWC shit themselves in confusion.

Against Zack Ryder and Randy Orton.

thejman93
08-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Against Zack Ryder and Randy Orton.

Brilliant! :D

Y2J___Y2J
08-21-2011, 01:51 PM
I think the WWE are just pushing Punk to Cena level as of late because he might have been leaving and shit .. It won't last, unless HHH turns heel or something

ELNIOJR
08-21-2011, 02:12 PM
Hell No!!! I just hate when WWE try to "connect" John Cena with the "Internet Darlings" and so he can look cute too:

He was "the one" who asked to push Evan Bourne
He was "the one" who BROUGHT Daniel Bryan Back (at last year's Summerslam)
He's "friend" with and HIGH on Zack Ryder

And now they've found a way to "connect" him to CM Punk! Hell No!!!

Sorry, but I can see through BullShit :)

jcagosto
08-21-2011, 02:18 PM
I said this will happen, they can't turn Cena heel, so they pair him with CM Punk so people cheer for him too.

ELNIOJR
08-21-2011, 02:28 PM
I said this will happen, they can't turn Cena heel, so they pair him with CM Punk so people cheer for him too.

Right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1QCBF3h_tM

imswm
08-21-2011, 03:22 PM
Maybe they can call themselves "Team What Stips?" after the double-cross of the MIB PPV supposing to be abiout one leaving and the other fired.

AOF666
08-21-2011, 06:03 PM
Funny Cena won his match, but Punk lost his. Neither match was won with interference but still Punk try to put Del Rio over but Cena didn't.

WWTNA Mark
08-21-2011, 06:10 PM
Funny Cena won his match, but Punk lost his. Neither match was won with interference but still Punk try to put Del Rio over but Cena didn't.

You act like Cena booked the match or something.

zrdt12
08-21-2011, 06:19 PM
This is such an easy face team to feud against ADR and coporationish stable.

Rich Cranium
08-21-2011, 06:42 PM
This is such an easy face team to feud against ADR and coporationish stable.

As in Survivor Series?

dres1214
08-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Hell No!!! I just hate when WWE try to "connect" John Cena with the "Internet Darlings" and so he can look cute too:

He was "the one" who asked to push Evan Bourne
He was "the one" who BROUGHT Daniel Bryan Back (at last year's Summerslam)
He's "friend" with and HIGH on Zack Ryder

And now they've found a way to "connect" him to CM Punk! Hell No!!!

Sorry, but I can see through BullShit :)

I am right there with you! But I do have this feeling that Cena in the end will come out on top. Thus leaving everyone who was involved in this fued seem pointless. Just like any normal fued Cena has.

ELNIOJR
08-22-2011, 02:48 AM
I am right there with you! But I do have this feeling that Cena in the end will come out on top. Thus leaving everyone who was involved in this fued seem pointless. Just like any normal fued Cena has.

He's already in the front line to...Ugh...face Del Rio for the WWE Championship, and Punk abviously envolved with Nashhh

GR81
08-22-2011, 03:03 AM
I think Cena and Punk giving each other props is more of a sign of mutual respect more than anything. Right before Punk's first shoot he even said that he doesn't even dislike Cena and in fact likes him more than most people in the back. I wouldn't look any further into it as they seem to have moved on to different feuds.

sincara
08-22-2011, 03:20 AM
punk and cena teaming up = punk becomig a major face again

BlazersDozen
08-22-2011, 03:39 AM
After the end of last weeks RAW where John Cena showed some intensity & even broke PG on the mic, I think its going to lead to Cena recognizing that Punk is right (probably won't verbally say it) & he'll slowly begin to change into a less Super Cena & possibly put a face look on his heel persona from when he first entered the company.

That's the only way I could see this working. CM Punk would kill his credibility if he's been talking trash on how Cena is Jeter & shit & Cena remains the same & Punk basically accepts it by teaming with him.

steveorton
08-22-2011, 07:27 AM

^^^This, I'm jus sayin...

CapitalJack
08-22-2011, 11:16 AM
I think that Punk and Cena Actually teaming up is the last thing you're going to see. They will have that mutual respect that will cause them to make the save on each other once in a while, but if John Cena is really stepping into the shoes of the Rock, then Punk is going to be stepping into the shoes of Stone Cold. I can see Punk and Cena being a huge feud that will go the 'Mania on and off for years to come just like Rock and Austin did.

Daddyj1
08-22-2011, 01:16 PM
Shit to be honest, them teaming up makes sense. Either because he sees that Punk is right and tries to change it, only to turn on him and stay corporateish while becoming the top heel, or because Punk sees how it works for him and decides he wants some of the perks therefore he gains the If ya' cant beat them then join them.

mywine5
08-22-2011, 05:50 PM
the mega powers 2K11

WWTNA Mark
08-22-2011, 10:30 PM
CM Punk and John Cena teaming up against Del Rio and Nash would be pretty cool to see.

Pumpkinhead
08-22-2011, 10:32 PM
So there going to turn Cena and Punk in The Rock and Stone Cold of this generation huh?