PDA

View Full Version : WWE and Harry (DH) Smith Issues

KingOrton
08-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Recently released WWE talent Harry Smith (a/k/a David Hart Smith), who rarely speaks ill of anyone, is very upset with his former employer.
The son of the late “British Bulldog” Davey Boy Smith stated on his Facebook account on Saturday that after much pleading, WWE did not return all of the Hart family possessions he had lent for their memorabilia display at WrestleMania Axxess. This includes his father’s ring gear and ring gear of the late Owen Hart, among other priceless possessions. WWE did, however, send him a framed picture of Mae Young as a goodwill gesture. He is further agitated that WWE would call him two weeks after his dismissal from the organization asking for the items he received back.
“Well I’m not one to bury any companies or people but I’m afraid I have no choice here. The WWE after great difficulty of my begging, finally sent me back “some” but not all of my familie’s possessions from the Hall of Fame/Fan axxess. This includes, my dad’s ring gear, my ring gear, owen hart’s blue blazer masks, and singlet and lots of priceless family possessions. They sent a framed picture of my dad smashed, half the other stuff missing but they threw in a Mae Young framed picture,” Smith wrote.
“Then they have the nerve to call me, two weeks after firing me, sniffing around asking if they can have it back for their precious Hall of Fame/fan axxess. Even though I am expendable talent, they wouldn’t mind just keeping my family’s last remaining wrestling stuff.
“Anyone can feel free to post this on dirt sites as I feel the world should know about how selfish and inconsiderate the WWE truly is.”

To read more go to: http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling/wwe-news/harry-smith-upset-with-wwe-over-inconsiderate-actions/

Necroyeti
08-21-2011, 12:36 PM
"WWE did, however, send him a framed picture of Mae Young as a goodwill gesture."

Uh... what?

Robareid
08-21-2011, 12:38 PM
That is just plain stealing. Smith never did anything wrong to WWE, you could tell he gave his all every match, even if he wasn't so great on the mic, and this is how they repay him

Err, wow, Mae Young picture, that makes things all better

Rilla
08-21-2011, 12:39 PM
WWE is messing up.

Y2Jryder
08-21-2011, 12:52 PM
harry who?

AOF666
08-21-2011, 01:04 PM
That is messed up. No wonder there so much animosity towards WWE. I hope Harry gets his stuff back.

FaceOfSpades
08-21-2011, 01:41 PM
"WWE did, however, send him a framed picture of Mae Young as a goodwill gesture."

Uh... what?

Exactly...

Jayoholic
08-21-2011, 01:45 PM
lol................

CobraNightviper
08-21-2011, 01:48 PM
WTF why a pic of Mae Young?I didn't even think the Hart's have any connection to Mae.

Y2J___Y2J
08-21-2011, 01:49 PM
those bastards....

The New Guy
08-21-2011, 01:56 PM
Althought I understand Harry's reaction, for not getting his stuff back by his former employer, I think he should allow WWE to display the gear of his family in their axxes event/Hall of Fame.

It's much better than keep it in a closet accumulating dust. But WWE should pay him for it.

:)

charmingone28
08-21-2011, 02:19 PM
I'm just suprised they had Owen Hart stuff out I thought his widow had all that stuff under guard dogs and military supervision *note the sarcasm*

SESAfro
08-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Althought I understand Harry's reaction, for not getting his stuff back by his former employer, I think he should allow WWE to display the gear of his family in their axxes event/Hall of Fame.

It's much better than keep it in a closet accumulating dust. But WWE should pay him for it.

Harry did say that they were priceless so, I doubt he would sell them or even rent them out. The sentimental value maybe be too great to sell away for money. Though, I do see why renting or selling may be a better solution.

Bob Lion54
08-21-2011, 03:07 PM

Uh... what?

Yep, about all you can say about that really...

Though, I guess it's better than Hornswaggle or the Gobbleygooker.

Iron Ape
08-21-2011, 03:42 PM
I've got $20 on the Mae Young picture frame idea being Michael Cole's.

IrkenInvader
08-21-2011, 03:51 PM
I've got $20 on the Mae Young picture frame idea being Michael Cole's.

Nah if it was Cole it would have been a signed pic of The Miz.

Iron Ape
08-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Nah if it was Cole it would have been a signed pic of The Miz.
That would have been trite and predictable. An out-of-left-field choice like Mae Young makes it hilarious.

tshizzy34
08-21-2011, 05:41 PM
Man this is fricken ridicuous!

LMPunker
08-21-2011, 05:51 PM
its lack of respect and decentcy thats the mans property and the fact that its got his dad stuff aswell is outragious if he takes this to court he would win hands down

AOF666
08-21-2011, 06:11 PM

He did allow WWE to borrow the items, now they won't return the items. Not only that, they didn't take care of them neither. They got somethings back but not all. WWE asked to borrow not to buy or have.

sincara
08-22-2011, 03:14 AM

Uh... what?

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^

monctonvike
08-22-2011, 06:22 AM
this is very sad and selfish on wwe's part

steveorton
08-22-2011, 07:24 AM
That is just plain stealing. Smith never did anything wrong to WWE, you could tell he gave his all every match, even if he wasn't so great on the mic, and this is how they repay him

Err, wow, Mae Young picture, that makes things all better

^^^This, I'm jus sayin...

Rich Cranium
08-22-2011, 08:56 AM
This is just pathetic. They send some stuff back that is smashed but an untarnished framed picture of Mae Young? Where are the lawyers in all of this?

WWTNA Mark
08-22-2011, 10:20 PM

Uh... what?

Cosigned. I didn't understand that part.

AreYaSerious
08-23-2011, 12:06 AM
He should SUE. You don't mess with family stuff. What does Natalya have to say to all of this?

belleza
08-23-2011, 12:10 AM
What DH Smith needs to do, is hit WWE with some of these sweet moves(NOT wrestling moves), as he demonstrated on Superstars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN5sgXlttJw

i lul'd

WWTNA Mark
08-23-2011, 11:45 AM
What DH Smith needs to do, is hit WWE with some of these sweet moves(NOT wrestling moves), as he demonstrated on Superstars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN5sgXlttJw

i lul'd

Haha. Well played.