PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy arrested for DWI + Fired *KEEP IT ALL HERE*

Iron Ape
08-20-2011, 07:03 PM
Wrestling superstar Matt Hardy was arrested in North Carolina today for suspicion of driving while intoxicated ... TMZ has learned.

According to the Moore County Jail, Hardy was busted this afternoon by the North Carolina State Highway Patrol and released around 7:00 PM ET.

Hardy is currently part of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, but made his name in the WWE.

Story developing ...
The year of the Hardys continues.

Stinger187
08-20-2011, 07:07 PM

Hey him and Kurt have something in common, I wonder if this is what he was talking bout when he said he's coming back!

Iron Ape
08-20-2011, 07:09 PM
"I swear, I wasn't the one who was driving, officer. We just switched seats when you pulled us over."

"Um, there's no one else in your car."

"Look, I've got this ghost who's been crashing at my crib and..."

"Sir, would you please step out of the vehicle?"

Necroyeti
08-20-2011, 07:15 PM
Hardy is currently part of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
NUH UH HE IS PART OF IMPACT WRESTLING
http://i.imgur.com/wpq5m.jpg
Matthew is offended by this shoddy journalism

Iron Ape
08-20-2011, 07:17 PM
UPDATE!

According to the North Carolina State Highway Patrol, a trooper discovered Hardy after his 2009 Corvette ran off the road and struck a tree. Hardy was by himself at the time and did not suffer any injuries.

The trooper observed signs of impairment and arrested Hardy. He was charged with DWI and the trooper found no other contraband in the vehicle. Hardy submitted to a blood test, the results are pending.

I hope it comes out that he was just reaching for a grape.

123mlewis
08-20-2011, 07:22 PM
I hope it comes out that he was just reaching for a grape.
red or green

Kiss My Ass Club Member
08-20-2011, 07:37 PM
NUH UH HE IS PART OF IMPACT WRESTLING
http://i.imgur.com/wpq5m.jpg
Matthew is offended by this shoddy journalism

Is that his mug shot?

AirBourne
08-20-2011, 07:38 PM
The ghost drove off the road. He lost control of the wheel, case closed. Hardy's only mistake was getting in the car with him, duh.

Rokudo
08-20-2011, 07:39 PM
I can't even put my surprised face on anymore ...

helmsley
08-20-2011, 07:44 PM
"I swear, I wasn't the one who was driving, officer. We just switched seats when you pulled us over."

comment of the day!

Androo
08-20-2011, 07:51 PM
Oh, right so now I kinda know what he really meant when he said this:

I'm ready.. It's time for me to get back in the ring. I'm gonna train my ass off & get ready for the day-wherever it may be. Preach

AOF666
08-20-2011, 08:01 PM
He wasn't drinking and driving, he hit a patch of ice and lost control of his vehicle.

Iron Ape
08-20-2011, 08:08 PM
He wasn't drinking and driving, he hit a patch of ice and lost control of his vehicle.
Yeah, that Carolina ice in August is sneaky as shit. If Matt were smart, he'd leave those chains on his Vette tires year-round.

Y2J___Y2J
08-20-2011, 08:22 PM
What a fucking idiot...

FaceOfSpades
08-20-2011, 08:24 PM
DWI? Well, he must have been sober, cuz to a hardy being high is their sobriety and vice versa. J/k, to an extent.

FaceOfSpades
08-20-2011, 08:27 PM

If that was a coke joke, very well played. Quote of the this and next week.

Asherdelampyr
08-20-2011, 08:29 PM
If that was a coke joke, very well played. Quote of the this and next week.

I think it was meant to be a Kurt Angle joke, I seem to remember that being his excuse when he arrested for DWI this year

FaceOfSpades
08-20-2011, 08:34 PM
I think it was meant to be a Kurt Angle joke, I seem to remember that being his excuse when he arrested for DWI this year

BUT, on the contrary, that would be a great coke joke. I can see hardy hitting a line as the old hardy boyz theme blasts through the subwoofers.

Rilla
08-20-2011, 08:34 PM

/win

Just... win

Asherdelampyr
08-20-2011, 08:35 PM
BUT, on the contrary, that would be a great coke joke. I can see hardy hitting a line as the old hardy boyz theme blasts through the subwoofers.

Very true

sad confession, I love the old Hardy Boyz theme :(

FaceOfSpades
08-20-2011, 08:39 PM
Very true

sad confession, I love the old Hardy Boyz theme :(

HA! Me too! Thinking bout it makes me smh, reminding me of what once was

Toby Fox
08-20-2011, 08:40 PM
Must...get Punk to shoot on them

FaceOfSpades
08-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Must...get Punk to shoot on them

(Punk)
Why don't you go to that, that drug head retirement home, and see what type of IMPACT! that has on you!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-20-2011, 08:47 PM
This doesn't surprise me one bit. Jeff and Matt are 1 & 2 on wrestling's death watch and I don't need the

http://www.retroplanet.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/Magic-8-Ball.jpg

to tell me that. Thats one 8 ball Jeff and Matt cant smoke.

FaceOfSpades
08-20-2011, 08:53 PM
This doesn't surprise me one bit. Jeff and Matt are 1 & 2 on wrestling's death watch and I don't need the

http://www.retroplanet.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/Magic-8-Ball.jpg

to tell me that. Thats one 8 ball Jeff and Matt cant smoke.

The shower pee'er is back!

Iron Ape
08-20-2011, 08:56 PM
Oh snap. TNA just fired the fuck out of him.

Matt Hardy's arrest today in North Carolina has had immediate repercussions -- he's been DROPPED from TNA.

A rep for TNA tells TMZ, "TNA today released Impact Wrestling star Matt Hardy from its roster. Hardy was already under suspension from the company."

As TMZ first reported, Hardy was arrested after his Corvette smashed into a tree this afternoon. He was not injured.

Reloval
08-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Really...why is this news? Not like anyone is shocked by this. It would be more news if it said Matt Hardy not driving while intoxicated. IF cops just followed the hardies around daily they could probably easily make their quota.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-20-2011, 09:01 PM
That whole family needs an immediate

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/Intervention_tvshow_screencap.jpg

before they kill someone or themselves. Sad but true.

FaceOfSpades
08-20-2011, 09:03 PM

Unemployment checks for all! Seriously, that's the first step. Then comes the downward spiral, then...casualty. Example. Statistic. Hope he cleans up, if not, we seen it from miles away, like a wrestling broadcast.

Iron Ape
08-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Unemployment checks for all! Seriously, that's the first step. Then comes the downward spiral, then...casualty. Example. Statistic. Hope he cleans up, if not, we seen it from miles away, like a wrestling broadcast.
I look forward to the inevitable Tweet tomorrow painting all of this as part of his master plan. You just know it's coming.

Wrestling_Deluxe_08
08-20-2011, 09:13 PM
Well Matt was right about one thing. A change did indeed come to TNA. That change is him no longer being apart of the company. Well Matt, when you're right ... you're right. Enjoy your grapes.

KingOrton
08-20-2011, 09:43 PM
Following his arrest Saturday in North Carolina for driving while intoxicated, Matt Hardy has been released from his contract with TNA Wrestling.
In a statement released to TMZ.com, an unnamed TNA spokesperson stated, “TNA today released Impact Wrestling star Matt Hardy from its roster. Hardy was already under suspension from the company.”
According to sources within TNA, plans were in place for Matt and Jeff Hardy to return to television in October. Jeff’s status with the company remains unchanged since TNA will be releasing a slew of merchandise in the fall bearing his name including a video title.
Hardy joined TNA last January after being released by WWE in October 2010 following a series of events that caused him to be sent home from a company tour of Europe. Hardy walked out of a SmackDown live event on September 5, 2010 after officials voiced concern over his condition. During the subsequent weekend’s European tour, Hardy’s condition caused the organization to act. When the story broke online, Hardy responded with a rambling video claiming it was untrue because he was still in Europe. WWE, however, confirmed to NewsDay.com on September 12, 2010 that he had been sent home. He never wrestled for the organization again and was released from his contract a few weeks later.
Hardy stated last week on Twitter that his time away from the ring has been a blessing in disguise as it allowed him to completely clean up his life. He added Friday, “It’s time for me to get back to a healthy, happy place, the transformation his now started for me, for us-(New Chapter Will begin new)”
Source: Wrestlenewz.com & PWinsider

Ain't this a huge shocker!

Y2J___Y2J
08-20-2011, 09:48 PM
There will definitely be some outcry on Twitter/Youtube this week from him..
He's done.. Fired from TNA.. unwanted in WWE ( I would hope) and if that mofo gets back on the indy scene he's gonna be takin' even more drugs than he is now..!

Iron Ape
08-20-2011, 09:51 PM
There will definitely be some outcry on Twitter/Youtube this week from him..
He's done.. Fired from TNA.. unwanted in WWE ( I would hope) and if that mofo gets back on the indy scene he's gonna be takin' even more drugs than he is now..!
Might be time for him to break out the ol' OMEGA trampoline.

Bodom
08-20-2011, 09:59 PM

Bwahahahahah!!!!!!!!!

helmsley
08-20-2011, 10:01 PM
Source: Wrestlenewz.com & PWinsider

Ain't this a huge shocker!

i think matts days in wrestling are over.................thank god

Iron Ape
08-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Bwahahahahah!!!!!!!!!
*countdown until Reby Sky comes to her senses, too*

Bodom
08-20-2011, 10:06 PM

I can't wait to see how he spins this. Probably something like this.

You F***in internet marks! You're totally blowing this out of proportion. It's the online dirt sheets paying off the cops to blow up the situation. It's the dirt sheets who are making me out to be a drunk *burp* everyone feel sorry for me & my brother!

Androo
08-20-2011, 10:08 PM
The ghost's gotta be the first to go! For being a ghost, it's probably the most 'all there' individual in this shituation.

KingOrton
08-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Why was mine merged?

Androo
08-20-2011, 10:14 PM
Why was mine merged?

Don't worry yourself about that man! Matt fricken Hardy got fired from TNA!!!! Well that's it then, I'm not watching Impact anymore, yip done! It's never gonna be the same! *cries* I remember the good times, tuning in just to see Matt's hair, and his inability to get up off the matt properly.

Iron Ape
08-20-2011, 10:15 PM
I can't wait to see how he spins this. Probably something like this.

You F***in internet marks! You're totally blowing this out of proportion. It's the online dirt sheets paying off the cops to blow up the situation. It's the dirt sheets who are making me out to be a drunk *burp* everyone feel sorry for me & my brother!

"I @MATTHARDYBRAND hit the tree on purpose. Somebody painted a pic of @ValVenisEnt on it and I was just TCOB"

"The bacon and TMZ tell all lies. @MATTHARDYBRAND only made appearance at drunk tank for filming of E#226 of THE HARDY SHOW."

Bodom
08-20-2011, 10:17 PM
At this rate, JCW is the only place that will take him

Krysys
08-20-2011, 10:21 PM

They take everyone and anyone

Flyyisha
08-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Its everyone's fault but his. The ghost the dirt sheets.....

Iron Ape
08-20-2011, 10:25 PM
What about AWE? Matt's got the requisite terrible haircut.

tnafanwwehater
08-20-2011, 10:40 PM

Matt Hardy's arrest today in North Carolina has had immediate repercussions -- he's been DROPPED from TNA.

A rep for TNA tells TMZ, "TNA today released Impact Wrestling star Matt Hardy from its roster. Hardy was already under suspension from the company."

As TMZ first reported, Hardy was arrested after his Corvette smashed into a tree this afternoon. He was not injured.

monctonvike
08-20-2011, 10:43 PM
sry haven't read everyone's posts but imact have officially released him fyi - again sorry if this has been posted a dozen times

monctonvike
08-20-2011, 10:47 PM
right on the impact site

http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/item/2931-TNA-Releases-Matt-Hardy-From-The-Roster

Iron Ape
08-20-2011, 10:50 PM

Yeah, it's already been covered a couple of times, Chief.

jcagosto
08-20-2011, 10:50 PM
This tweet is hilarious:

@AlCreed
Who would suffer more in prison: Jeff Hardy, not being allowed to consume narcotics, or Matt Hardy, not being allowed to consume Dennys?

monctonvike
08-20-2011, 10:54 PM
the writing was on the wall matt was on what seemed like day 60 of a 30 day suspension- tna did the right thing not that they really had a choice

Ruthless_Aggression
08-20-2011, 11:03 PM
If they are severing ties with Matt, do you all think this could affect their relations with Jeff?

masakaritko
08-20-2011, 11:13 PM
I look forward to the inevitable Tweet tomorrow painting all of this as part of his master plan. You just know it's coming.

Matt Hardy: Good evening fellow m'fers, I'm Matt Hardy, and as most of you know by now I was arrested and charged with a DWI, and, ya know, this is the trial that I was waiting for, because this voice told me that to achieve ultimate victory I would face a trial. Basically folks, this will be a learning experience for me, Matt Hardy, as during my time behind bars I learned a lot of new stuff to help me become the Matt Hardy of the future. With the help of my new ghost friend, me and my brother Jeff will overcome adversities and be led into the promised land of professional wrestling.

monctonvike
08-20-2011, 11:16 PM
If they are severing ties with Matt, do you all think this could affect their relations with Jeff?

I think they are just biding there time with jeff, in many jobs you show up messed up for work your done. I work in an office albeit a crappy one but they would basically all but fire the guy if he did that he would be on a last chance and required to seek help. With the hearing upcoming and the possibility of him doing some kind of jail time or potentially being unable to travel his contract could just expire and they could choose not to re-sign him. That being said who knows the specifics of his contrsct maybe its by apperance they could just try and wait him out by not using him and him needing to work eventually he will quit. Back to your original question i think it will some, but i don't think tna should care. I got the sense all along that they give him another chance but if reports are true that he is refusing rehab then they shouldn't

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-20-2011, 11:23 PM

Reby Sky can come on my senses.

tshizzy34
08-20-2011, 11:27 PM
Matt Hardy your if your career wasn't already over, it most definitely is now...Douchebag

Krysys
08-20-2011, 11:33 PM
Reby Sky can come on my senses.

I was wondering if anyone would say something similar to this lol. Good job!

Fan4Now
08-20-2011, 11:55 PM
He may have been mistaken. He probably tried to SLAP A TORNADO & it spun his ass dizzy so the cop thought he was drunk!

It's good to see a thread w/ multiple posts from IPITS & APE!! Just Sayin'

THEKEVINBRAND
08-21-2011, 12:16 AM
some awesome news! so when's Jeff joining Matt in collecting checks at the unemployment line? at least OUR prayers have been answered, we got one cancer out of TNA. Man I can't wait to see Jeff gone from TNA or at least cleaned up uz he sure knows how to publily embarass the company on national TV

TheRockerGother
08-21-2011, 12:29 AM
Lol guess he's going to OMEGA or whatever it was called again most likely.Also I see Jeff walking out with Matt gone.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-21-2011, 12:34 AM
WWE should make a new DVD, called the Self-Destruction of the Hardy Boyz.

alexrules01
08-21-2011, 01:03 AM
WWE should make a new DVD, called the Self-Destruction of the Hardy Boyz.

They can make a 2 Disc set! "The Rise and Fall of TNA and The Hardy Boyz"

maar13
08-21-2011, 01:30 AM
Such potential wasted, seriously I am not really a fan of the guy but to throw everything away like that. Hope with this he can see what he is doing to himself, probably will find out someone else to blame, but in he end he will have to see the truth.

maar13
08-21-2011, 01:35 AM
some awesome news! so when's Jeff joining Matt in collecting checks at the unemployment line? at least OUR prayers have been answered, we got one cancer out of TNA. Man I can't wait to see Jeff gone from TNA or at least cleaned up uz he sure knows how to publily embarass the company on national TV

Why do you call him a a cancer? In my view he was not because he was never in reality that relevant.

Sorry to break it up to the Matt fans' but the only reason he landed there was because Jeff was there, and now TNA proven they don't give an f' anymore.

Not a Matt hater but that is the truth I was hoping for him to get a good career in TNA but he never really cared about it.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-21-2011, 01:37 AM
They can make a 2 Disc set! "The Rise and Fall of TNA and The Hardy Boyz"

i can pass on the stupid rise and fall of tna joke i swear what's up with people wishing the deaths of a company?

Iron Ape
08-21-2011, 01:49 AM
i can pass on the stupid rise and fall of tna joke i swear what's up with people wishing the deaths of a company?
He made a stupid joke, just like you did. Throwing a temper tantrum just because someone dares to zing your precious TNA makes you look like a hypocrite.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-21-2011, 02:35 AM
He made a stupid joke, just like you did. Throwing a temper tantrum just because someone dares to zing your precious TNA makes you look like a hypocrite.

my precious TNA? no, the reason why im defending TNA is the fact is these guys have jobs and they have a chance to be exposed on national TV, so people saying they want TNA to die means they want some of the wrestlers to rot in the indies because they're worthless

Juvenile Junkie
08-21-2011, 02:41 AM
TNA has released Impact Wrestling Superstar Matt Hardy.We Wish him well in his Fut.....oh wait its not WWE who fire people by Courier and SMS.matt Hardy has been fired,your thoughts??

He can go to ROH,it might just get them noticed

Poot-Hair
08-21-2011, 02:42 AM
I can't say I didn't see this coming because I (along with the majority of you) saw this coming. When Matt first came into TNA I was optimistic, hoping that MAAAYBE he would make some improvements and re-invent his character. IMO he was starting to do just that. He lost a considerable amount of weight, started to take a bit of pride in his in ring work, and started to change his character. But it was only a matter of time before he screwed the pooch on this one folks, are you really suprised?? I'm not....it's a shame though, the Hardy Boyz were great back in the day. *waits to hear MATTHEW'S (all caps!) take on all this*

Juvenile Junkie
08-21-2011, 02:46 AM
Those people who bash TNA,are the same people who miss the monday night wars/attitiude era WWE,and are the ones who buy all the John Cena T-shirts.

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-21-2011, 02:47 AM
I just can't believe he got fired before his brother.

Juvenile Junkie
08-21-2011, 02:49 AM

his brother is more talented?
And his brother joined TNA way way back in the Wednesday Night PPV era.......

Iron Ape
08-21-2011, 02:50 AM
my precious TNA? no, the reason why im defending TNA is the fact is these guys have jobs and they have a chance to be exposed on national TV, so people saying they want TNA to die means they want some of the wrestlers to rot in the indies because they're worthless
Again, the guy made a harmless joke, just as you did (only he directed his at a company, whereas you directed yours at two individuals). One is no more right than the other, and neither is hardly worth blowing a gasket over.

S.E. Zero
08-21-2011, 02:53 AM

He'll be gone by the end of the year too.

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-21-2011, 02:56 AM
his brother is more talented?
And his brother joined TNA way way back in the Wednesday Night PPV era.......

Are you asking me or telling me? lol Anyways, I don't think he is more talented, just more willing to put his body through some damage to entertain the crowed.

jethro
08-21-2011, 03:11 AM
Why Matt why things about to goes well with you and you just want to behave badly...

JohnnyPhantom
08-21-2011, 03:44 AM
An Idiot will always be an Idiot.

The "New" Fatt Hardy will be a Fatter, Dumber and more delusional version of himself.

Theiconsting
08-21-2011, 04:04 AM
What a total dumbass after the taser shit, now dui he may as well retire & i stuck up for the wanka too

Incubus_99
08-21-2011, 04:26 AM
Sad really...and just when I was really starting to get back behind this guy he gets supended and comes up with those shitty vids with his shitty gf...and now this...the guy really did a lot of effort to get back in shape and put on some great matches in the last few ppvs he had appeared in...some guys really do not appreciate what they have...even after being handed second chances which a lot of ppl don't get...really have nothing more to say...

TheRockerGother
08-21-2011, 04:33 AM
An Idiot will always be an Idiot.

The "New" Fatt Hardy will be a Fatter, Dumber and more delusional version of himself.

To be honest he isn't fat anymore just saying.But people make mistakes all the time I believe Alex Riiey did the same but not defending Matt he's been letting lots of people down and lying that his life has been getting better TNA could only take so much he arrived late for events,he refused rehab,and now this results to his firing.

Markedoutforlife
08-21-2011, 04:52 AM
One plus one will always equal two.

bcfccalum
08-21-2011, 05:29 AM
the bloke is just a wreck

HeelTurn
08-21-2011, 05:44 AM
Remember how good the Hardys used to be? Now look at them, both wastes of space. Still surprised to see TNA release him.

ELNIOJR
08-21-2011, 06:11 AM
Shane Helms Responds...

Shane Helms has posted several messages on Twitter in defense of his longtime friend. He has directed numerous obscenity laced messages to users who disagree with him and also attacked TMZ.com for breaking the news of Hardy's arrest.

"TMZ, a site that profits off the mistakes and downfalls of human beings. How proud they must be. What a bunch of maggots,"

Juvenile Junkie
08-21-2011, 06:11 AM
Anybody want to take a guess? ROH,WWE......................UFC?

How about a reality TV show: Team Xtreme Makeover!The story of how two brothers lives were saved from the dumps and turned around.

and guys,lets not forget,1.He is Human,2.Eddie Guerrero was fired from the WWE many years ago for personal problems,only to get cleaned up and become a WWE Champion,a WWE HOF'er and a legend......

Or he can get a job at a waffle house in PikeVille.....

ELNIOJR
08-21-2011, 06:14 AM
Matt Hardy! You're Fired, Brotha!

Rich Cranium
08-21-2011, 06:17 AM
Didn't he just create a video saying how time away has helped him clean up? Must have been an act.

Juvenile Junkie
08-21-2011, 06:21 AM
Are you asking me or telling me? lol Anyways, I don't think he is more talented, just more willing to put his body through some damage to entertain the crowed.

no no,just saying,MAYBE TNA regard Jeff as more talented than Matt.Also Jeff was to be fair,in TNA in the early days of the Wednesday Night PPV's,was a main eventer in their first ever Sunday PPV(so you could argue that it was TNA who made Jeff Hardy a main eventer) and hence Jeff is seen as more 'valueble' than Matt.Plus the bumps too.

ELNIOJR
08-21-2011, 06:23 AM
Didn't he just create a video saying how time away has helped him clean up? Must have been an act.

And people actually believe in those Crap! Now that concerns me...

Juvenile Junkie
08-21-2011, 06:24 AM
Guys,give him a break,Eddie Guerrero had issues too....

9 November 2001,Eddie Guerrero was arrested for drunk driving and was fired 3 days later

Juvenile Junkie
08-21-2011, 06:31 AM
Guys,give him a break,Eddie Guerrero had issues too....

9 November 2001,Eddie Guerrero was arrested for drunk driving and was fired 3 days later

Juvenile Junkie
08-21-2011, 06:32 AM
This might all be a Vince Russo storyline!

ELNIOJR
08-21-2011, 06:37 AM
This might all be a Vince Russo storyline!

It might be. With all this "Ghost Chansing Matt" and everything :) I can picture a Cage Match down the line between the 2...

123mlewis
08-21-2011, 06:37 AM
Hogan: hi russo we just singed 5 guys we need to fire someone Russo: emmm ok how about........... Hogan:hi matt hardy got arrested Russo:great now we can fire him and just say matt is scum instead of we have no cash

LMPunker
08-21-2011, 07:10 AM
im surprised they havent fired jeff i think matts wrestling carrer is well and truely over to be honest wwe doesnt need/want him got sacked from tna and roh wont touch him

Dr. Death
08-21-2011, 07:18 AM
This is probably the beginning of the end for The Hardys. Now that Matt is gone Jeff will be next. Even if Jeff returned, the next time he has "trouble" or gets into trouble he'll be fired also. Both of the Hardys have posted the same crap about getting clean.

monctonvike
08-21-2011, 07:30 AM
Hogan: hi russo we just singed 5 guys we need to fire someone Russo: emmm ok how about........... Hogan:hi matt hardy got arrested Russo:great now we can fire him and just say matt is scum instead of we have no cash

Hogan had nothing to do with firing hardy, he was in newfoundland with the bushwackers and tatanka crazy sato and a bunch of other old wrestlers for a cwi even oh ya steiner was there nash was supposed to be but he canceled.

I doubt russo the writter can fire people. He can say he has no story's for people though i suppose

Dr. Death
08-21-2011, 07:31 AM
I don't think anyone is going to want Matt Hardy to work for them. He will probably have to go to Japan or somewhere else if he still wants to wrestle, then work his way back up while remaining clean. Eddie Guerrero had to do the same when he was fired. A public apology stating how idiotic he's been and how both WWE and TNA have tried to help him to no avail and that he's sorry and humbled by the experience might not hurt. It's not a guarantee that he'll be accepted back, but it might look better for him in the long run.

123mlewis
08-21-2011, 07:40 AM
Hogan had nothing to do with firing hardy, he was in newfoundland with the bushwackers and tatanka crazy sato and a bunch of other old wrestlers for a cwi even oh ya steiner was there nash was supposed to be but he canceled.

I doubt russo the writter can fire people. He can say he has no story's for people though i supposeyeah dude it's just a joke

Wedge_00
08-21-2011, 08:04 AM
Matt Hardy launches
a) a fruit and veg store but only stocks grapes..
b) He decides to go to start a winery (He get's all the grapes he needs plus getting pissed is part of his profession)

or Matt and Jeff Hardy decide to re-launch the Hardy Boys Mysteries books starring themselves..
1st in the Series- The Hardy Boyz and the mysterious case of the missing bag of ice.. (In a nutshell, it's Matt and Jeff looking for 290 pages, then realising they both smoked it- the final page is this illustration

http://data.whicdn.com/images/11372029/600-awww-yeah-guy_large.jpg

AOF666
08-21-2011, 08:12 AM
Funny they fired Matt Hardy but not Jeff.

Wedge_00
08-21-2011, 08:16 AM

The reason is because apparently they have a heap of merch coming with him all over it and a dvd.. Basically they have money invested in him, in a large way and can't go back on it..

I think they should capitalize on it- have his character come with a free pipe or a bag full of pills...

Maybe they should have a no rules hold barred 'shiv' match to prepare him for jail

Wedge_00
08-21-2011, 08:18 AM
Or even the Hardy Boyz can re-unite to do a series of tag team matches in prison..

the-rocks-stunner
08-21-2011, 08:25 AM

because jeff has been of drugs for months!

Wedge_00
08-21-2011, 08:32 AM

*You forgot 'full' in there..

FLWWEFan
08-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Matt Hardy is garbage! Him and his brother should be called The Hardy Bumz. One brother is a druggie while the other one is an aloholic. And F Shane Helms BTW for trying to defend that piece of garbage even after he got behind the wheel of a car drunk. Wow...I just about seen it all now. I don't care if your best friends or not, getting behind the wheel of a car while drunk is in-excusable. How a person can try to defend him for doing so is just insane.

Automatic
08-21-2011, 10:00 AM
Hahahahahaah ufc.

AOF666
08-21-2011, 12:47 PM

Both WWE and Tna wanted him to get help, but he refuses.

Tommy Thunder
08-21-2011, 12:48 PM
I'm hoping both Matt and Jeff end up back in WWE. That is all.

AOF666
08-21-2011, 12:48 PM
The reason is because apparently they have a heap of merch coming with him all over it and a dvd.. Basically they have money invested in him, in a large way and can't go back on it..

I think they should capitalize on it- have his character come with a free pipe or a bag full of pills...

Maybe they should have a no rules hold barred 'shiv' match to prepare him for jail

They are going to take a lost with or with out the merch.

ShockMaster
08-21-2011, 12:56 PM
I just realized something, Randy savage died on may 20th while driving his car. He had a heart attack behind the wheel and was known for his drug days in the 80's and 90's.

A month later Ryan Dunne dies on June 20th (exactly a month later) and it was while under the influence and going 130 MPH.

Then a month after that on july 23rd (roughly a month, not a stickler for exact date and time) Amy Winehouse dies and its a big tragedy etc. etc.

and yesterday on the 20th of august Matt Hardy gets arrested for a DWI after his car hits a tree.

Matt Hardy is so incompetent, he couldn't even get his Darwinian Karmic effect right.

Robareid
08-21-2011, 01:19 PM
I just realized something, Randy savage died on may 20th while driving his car. He had a heart attack behind the wheel and was known for his drug days in the 80's and 90's.

A month later Ryan Dunne dies on June 20th (exactly a month later) and it was while under the influence and going 130 MPH.

Then a month after that on july 23rd (roughly a month, not a stickler for exact date and time) Amy Winehouse dies and its a big tragedy etc. etc.

and yesterday on the 20th of august Matt Hardy gets arrested for a DWI after his car hits a tree.

Matt Hardy is so incompetent, he couldn't even get his Darwinian Karmic effect right.

Bit harsh init

Iron Ape
08-21-2011, 01:31 PM
It is sort of fucked how a guy who, on his own time, gets charged (not convicted-- yet) with a DWI and the company cans him, but his brother actually shows up to work while intoxicated (with a major drug case looming in the background) and they still keep him around. Lesson to be learned here? Sell enough merchandise, and you can do just about whatever the hell you want to.

Bet Matt's regretting not pitching his idea for TNA to market taser guns towards kids.

Juvenile Junkie
08-21-2011, 01:33 PM

bordering tasteless

CobraNightviper
08-21-2011, 01:37 PM
So the correct sentence would be Jeff has been full of drugs for months! then.
*You forgot 'full' in there..

Juvenile Junkie
08-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Im telling you guys,Jeff hardy's relationship with TNA management goes back to the fact that he was one of this first big WWE names to join TNA back in the days of the Wednesday night PPV's.Matt Hardy rejected TNA in 2005 so he could go job to Edge that imfamous storyline.And TNA were the company who first gave Jeff Hardy a main event slot,not WWE so the status between Jeff Hardy and TNA is stronger.Matt Hardy barely wrestled in TNA,he was the TNA equivalent of Mordecai!

CobraNightviper
08-21-2011, 01:39 PM
And if the ghost story didn't work he could always act crazy and blame it on his alter ego Mathew he could say he was driving the car.

helmsley
08-21-2011, 01:40 PM

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/100/267800316_51c22c6d3c_o.jpg

Juvenile Junkie
08-21-2011, 01:41 PM
And if the ghost story didn't work he could always act crazy and blame it on his alter ego Mathew he could say he was driving the car.

he saw a Little Jimmy and had to swerve of the road

IrkenInvader
08-21-2011, 02:38 PM

You mean MATTHEW ALLCAPS.

VanHooliganX
08-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Bugger me. That ghost really was his dead career :S

jordan1995
08-21-2011, 02:46 PM
hahahahah hardy got released wait there for me to give a fuck .............................. (never returns)

VanHooliganX
08-21-2011, 02:47 PM
hahahahah hardy got released wait there for me to give a fuck .............................. (never returns)

...I don't think he's coming back :(

Rich Cranium
08-21-2011, 03:51 PM
he saw a Little Jimmy and had to swerve of the road

Jimmy as in Jim Beam? ;)

This just in:

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross and former WWE star Goldust are the latest people in the wrestling business to comment on Matt Hardy's DWI arrest on Saturday 8/21. Jim Ross wrote:

"Don't know all the facts on Matt Hardy DUI arrest. Losing 1's job always stings. Perhaps personal changes are in order."

Meanwhile, Matt Hardy's former WWE co-worker Goldust,who has battled with his own demons over the years, offered the following support to Hardy:

"Teamgoldie say prayers for matt hardy.....known him for so long....all this in time will pass...god be willing"

Iron Ape
08-21-2011, 03:54 PM
So, um, this happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=atSANUfeAb8

Yeah, I've got nothing.

CrowOfMurders
08-21-2011, 03:57 PM
maybe he can debut for the WWE under a mask as Sin Futuro(without future) and get replaced by jeff wen he botches a moonsault and lands on his head and jeff gets fired from TNA

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-21-2011, 04:38 PM
So, um, this happened:

Yeah, I've got nothing.

And they want us to believe they are off drugs and cleaning up their lives, when they won't go to rehab and they make stupid videos like this?

Wedge_00
08-21-2011, 05:39 PM
So, um, this happened:

Yeah, I've got nothing.

So the Hardy's have gone the obvious route then- go to independent cinema!

RagingBallsFTW
08-21-2011, 07:45 PM
I guess the Hardys can continue with that OMEGA promotion they just revived. lol

Androo
08-21-2011, 08:17 PM
So, um, this happened:

Yeah, I've got nothing.

Emm, yeh, I just watched that........ How do I repent?!? How!?

Are the Hardys' creating the greatest work in the Universe Universe, not the WWE Universe, the actual Universe? Like, from birth?

ShockMaster
08-21-2011, 10:23 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/100/267800316_51c22c6d3c_o.jpg

Someone needs baby powder.

ShockMaster
08-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Bit harsh init

Harsh? No.

Too soon? Who gives a shit.

ShockMaster
08-21-2011, 10:25 PM
bordering tasteless

and I love it.

el gabo
08-21-2011, 10:27 PM
Emm, yeh, I just watched that........ How do I repent?!? How!?

Are the Hardys' creating the greatest work in the Universe Universe, not the WWE Universe, the actual Universe? Like, from birth?

Maybe they are exercising their demons? Wonder if the DA could use this against him in court? I imagine the judge's reaction...

charmingone28
08-21-2011, 10:53 PM
You ever watch a vid on Youtube and wonder why the heck you watched it? I just got that from this vid......

Iron Ape
08-21-2011, 11:19 PM
When the side windows glass smashed into my face, arms, & neck, some of the blood that did felt almost angelic. I went from being afraid to die to feeling like I was almost being reborn with some sort of an ABSOLUTE PURE LIFE-FORCE. It was the most amazing thing I’ve every experience, I felt like I’d just received the blood of an angel flowing inside me-I know this sounds crazy! Due to these, I only have urges to help people. And miraculously, all my vices are gone.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

This guy is an absolutely amazing piece of work.

helmsley
08-21-2011, 11:24 PM
Someone needs baby powder.

and someone needs a sense of humor.......urgently

helmsley
08-21-2011, 11:25 PM
on topic....... seems that matt hardy is speculating about a wwe return........i really dont see how that can happen

Iron Ape
08-21-2011, 11:34 PM
on topic....... seems that matt hardy is speculating about a wwe return........i really dont see how that can happen
Yeah, he's already hyping the return of "the original Matt Hardy" (which is a hilarious pipe-dream). So that reinvention lasted all of a couple of months.

BlazersDozen
08-21-2011, 11:37 PM
I predict him to join VH1 & join Dr. Drews faction! He'll be a force!

helmsley
08-21-2011, 11:38 PM
Yeah, he's already hyping the return of "the original Matt Hardy" (which is a hilarious pipe-dream). So that reinvention lasted all of a couple of months.

maybe he will return with a new haircut and a couple of pounds up his weight

ELNIOJR
08-22-2011, 04:44 AM
Relax Guys! Horatio is already on the Case :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301969_270299362995915_100000475606252_1145739_757 1153_n.jpg

BlazersDozen
08-22-2011, 04:57 AM
This is clearly a Russo Swerve...

ELNIOJR
08-22-2011, 05:30 AM
I took a breathalyzer immediately on the spot and it read clean, zero, nothing. Think about peeps! There's more to this story than meets the eye. MATTHEW

http://p.twimg.com/AXahn2zCMAAMVCv.jpg:large

Tommy Thunder
08-22-2011, 05:45 AM
I might get heat for this, but I want Matt back in WWE.
Going to TNA was a bad move for an unstable being such as him (and Jeff, and many others). TNA let their talents run wild and do as they please in their spare time. As least WWE have strict rules in place that ensure that their talents stay healthy.

BlazersDozen
08-22-2011, 05:56 AM
I might get heat for this, but I want Matt back in WWE.
Going to TNA was a bad move for an unstable being such as him (and Jeff, and many others). TNA let their talents run wild and do as they please in their spare time. As least WWE have strict rules in place that ensure that their talents stay healthy.

WWE probably knew about these problems AGES ago which is probably why they never really pushed him. They feared he'd do something like this & further tarnish their image. Last thing they need is steroid & pain killer related deaths & then hypes & alcoholic related arrests to go along with those.

Dr. Death
08-22-2011, 07:51 AM
Matt and Jeff are both turning out to be a couple of real Fuckups. Drugs, Delusions, alcohol, dumb you tube videos, age 10 mentality, and the false pretension of being the best. They both need immediate mental help. Their chances of coming back into main stream wrestling is slim to none after all of this stuff.

steveorton
08-22-2011, 07:53 AM
I don't Matt said he was going to change pro wrestling forever, I'm jus sayin...

tittle97
08-22-2011, 08:40 AM
Well, according to Matt he passed a breathalyzer.

I guess he was just high.

steveorton
08-22-2011, 10:18 AM
Relax Guys! Horatio is already on the Case :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301969_270299362995915_100000475606252_1145739_757 1153_n.jpg

EPIC just EPIC, I'm jus sayin...

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-22-2011, 11:28 AM
Matt replied with the following description of the accident:

"When the side windows glass smashed into my face, arms, & neck, some of the blood that did felt almost angelic. I went from being afraid to die to feeling like I was almost being reborn with some sort of an ABSOLUTE PURE LIFE-FORCE. It was the most amazing thing I've every experience, I felt like I'd just received the blood of an angel flowing inside me-I know this sounds crazy! Due to these, I only have urges to help people. And miraculously, all my vices are gone.

Amen Friends,

MATTHEW"

I don't think he was drunk, I think he was

http://funnyshirtz.info/images/high_as_a_kite_tshirt-p235467851541174532qwce_328.jpg

maar13
08-22-2011, 12:15 PM
Those people who bash TNA,are the same people who miss the monday night wars/attitiude era WWE,and are the ones who buy all the John Cena T-shirts.

Just to point out, that doesn't make any sense at all.

People that bitch about the Attitude Era are more inclined to bitch aobut both, TNA for being a second rate Attitude Era place and WWE for being PG Crap (I don't belong to any of those) and they will never get a John Cen T-Shirt (And neither do I, respect the guy but don't like the guy).

maar13
08-22-2011, 12:25 PM

Well, His brother has way more charisma and more willing to self inflicted pain, He has been World champion so that make shim way more valuable than Matt, but don't worry, if they follow the same path, Jeff either will quit or will get released within a year.

Anybody want to take a guess? ROH,WWE......................UFC?

How about a reality TV show: Team Xtreme Makeover!The story of how two brothers lives were saved from the dumps and turned around.

and guys,lets not forget,1.He is Human,2.Eddie Guerrero was fired from the WWE many years ago for personal problems,only to get cleaned up and become a WWE Champion,a WWE HOF'er and a legend......

Or he can get a job at a waffle house in PikeVille.....

The difference with Eddie and Matt is that Eddie might have been in denial but was conscious about the whole situation, people at work told him about it, he listen to them but couldn't stop until he lost everything, and had to crawl his way back, fortunately he could crawl and became a better person, took everything back, unfortunately not enough because he ended up leaving this world sooner that he should, but his story is a very inspirational one.

In the case of Matt, I really do hope he doesn't have to reach that low, hope he puts his ego aside and can really turn all around, I am not a fan of the guy but seriously it is really fucked up when you read how Wrestler A or B couldn't make it and pass away, like Andrew Martin, etc.

Really hope both guys can turn this crap around, hope my after mentioned statement does not materialize and Jeff can come back to TNA and be a great asset to them once again.

Danielle20SxE
08-22-2011, 01:26 PM
High on what? Does weed make you slur your words?

HeelTurn
08-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Someone spiked his grapes.....the fiend.

maar13
08-22-2011, 01:33 PM
High on what? Does weed make you slur your words?

No, it doesn't.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-22-2011, 01:37 PM
North Carolina's Fayetteville Observer has released new information regarding Matt Hardy's car crash and subsequent DWI arrest on Saturday afternoon.

According to a North Carolina police officer who was at the scene, Matt Hardy was not drunk, but "appeared to have taken some type of impairing substance" at the time of his car crash.

Hardy was said to be "traveling more than 55 mph but less than 70 mph" when he crashed his Corvette into a a tree.

Hardy was not injured from the crash. Hardy submitted to a blood test (with results currently pending), was arrested, and charged with driving while intoxicated and "exceeding safe speed."

The "impairing substance" that Hardy was under the influence of is not known at this time, but should be made public once the results of the post-arrest blood test he took are made public.

belleza
08-22-2011, 02:16 PM
What happened to the Hardys...Jeff was the reason I got into wrestling, and now I can barely stand to look at either of them. :(

Wasn't Matt always the one who was, for lack of a better word, stabilizing Jeff? Or at least trying? I just hope that this can serve as a wake up call, to both of them. They really need to get their shiznat together...

FLWWEFan
08-22-2011, 03:01 PM
What happened to the Hardys...Jeff was the reason I got into wrestling, and now I can barely stand to look at either of them. :(

Wasn't Matt always the one who was, for lack of a better word, stabilizing Jeff? Or at least trying? I just hope that this can serve as a wake up call, to both of them. They really need to get their shiznat together...

The Hardy's used to be entertaining during their matches with Edge/Christian, Dudley's, etc... Things really started taking a turn for the worse when Jeff started to get weird and come out with all of that facepaint and crap on. As far as getting their shiznat together like you say it's a little too late, they've had their chances plenty of times.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-22-2011, 04:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDnR6Px-co

Gold_Hardy
08-22-2011, 06:07 PM
What pisses me off about this whole situation is the hypocrisy.Angle in a DUI,he goes on to become the champion of TNA.Jericho in a DUI,one of the most loved pro wrestlers of all time.Matt 'fat' Hardy in a DUI?Gets a ton of abuse from nearly everyone and is fired from his job.That,ladies and gentleman,is hypocrisy at its finest.

Danielle20SxE
08-22-2011, 06:18 PM
Matt Hardy was probably going to get fired anyways. He doesn't even have half the talent of Kurt or Jericho. Nobody likes him.

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-22-2011, 06:54 PM
BREAKING NEWS

A lab analysis of grapes found in Matt Hardy's vehicle during a search were discovered to be laced with PCP, cocaine, and Vicodin.

When reached for comment Matt, after breaking out of a 7 1/2 minute daze, said: "It wasn't me! It was MATTHEW! Look at my tweets, they're all him! HE'S THE GHOST THAT WAS DRIVING! He possesses me and makes me do bad things. I never wanted to leave WWE, but I'm ready to come back!"

During this statement MATTHEW had to be restrained by the nice men in white coats has he kept slurring his words by trying to bite at his strait jacket mid sentence.

/satire

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-22-2011, 06:57 PM
What pisses me off about this whole situation is the hypocrisy.Angle in a DUI,he goes on to become the champion of TNA.Jericho in a DUI,one of the most loved pro wrestlers of all time.Matt 'fat' Hardy in a DUI?Gets a ton of abuse from nearly everyone and is fired from his job.That,ladies and gentleman,is hypocrisy at its finest.

No, it's because he's been fucking up his life and career, same as his brother, for the better portion of a year and we can all see it going to shit around him but he continues to deny and acts as if everything is going to plan. The man cannot take responsibility for any of his actions. Both he and his brother continually deny their completely obvious drug use and it's all a load of bullshit. What's it going to take? Are they going to have to kill someone in one of their house fires or car wrecks to get the point into their head that everything that has done and happened to them is no one's fault but their own?

maar13
08-22-2011, 06:59 PM

In that you might be right, Angle DUI: Got nothing, why? TNA could not afford to lose Angle, no one was agreeing with him getting away with it, but Angle is one of TNA biggest investments so they cannot afford to lose him.

Jericho: DUI, Not really cool getting way with it if true, but then againnever someone who is known for causing trouble.

The issue with Matt (why keep calling him fat?) is that he has become an expendable man, more than anything, by choice, hear me out here, he went to TNA as a reject, not as a Superstar, for what ever reason you will, but he got there in that role, just because his brother was there. And sorry but with every report the guy can't seem to keep his mouth shut, even Jeff with more problems seems to be the cerebral one in that regard, he stays quiet, Matt doesn't and that is a big issue.

Sorry but everyone, even his biggest fans know he was at TAN because Jeff was there, and after just a few matches, whiel a few of them were good, he reversed to the same old Matt Hardy he was in WWE wrestling wise and then, my believe is that he got suspended not really because he is an addict to something, but because he let his ego get in the middle of everything.

Now sum that up within reality not being at the same level that you mentioned, not beign athe same level his brother is, no matter how many problems he has ad then you have why he was released.

He let himself become expendable once again but the big question is, where is he going to go now? I mean, money wise he is settled as he said, so this could be a great time to dissapear for a while and comeback really refresed.

Iron Ape
08-22-2011, 11:46 PM
So, um, this happened:

Yeah, I've got nothing.

The guy who perpetrated Clang Wyld presents: Willie Shifter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVhbbr4MT5w

Still, nothing.

THEKEVINBRAND
08-23-2011, 12:07 AM
The guy who perpetrated Clang Wyld presents: Willie Shifter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVhbbr4MT5w

Still, nothing.

cocaine is a helluva drug

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-23-2011, 12:05 PM
The death watch countdown has begun. I'm going with the underdog Matt Hardy to be first. :D

This happened awhile ago but I think it needs to be shown again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6GcrIBhBWA

Gold_Hardy
08-23-2011, 01:08 PM
@maar13 in other words hypocrisy at its finest.it dosnt matter if they more talented or profitable,a dui is a dui,they had the potential to kill innocent bystandes but all they got was a slap on the wrist.to be fair though it dosnt look like matt even gives a shit he was released.

K2Jelly
08-23-2011, 01:24 PM
As wise as you are IPITS, Matt has Reby and Matthew to keep him out of trouble. Jeff barely has any support.

helmsley
08-23-2011, 01:32 PM
@maar13 in other words hypocrisy at its finest.it dosnt matter if they more talented or profitable,a dui is a dui,they had the potential to kill innocent bystandes but all they got was a slap on the wrist.to be fair though it dosnt look like matt even gives a shit he was released.

hardy sucks, he is a terrible terrible wrestler, and he is bein doing very stupid stuff as of late, so i dont think you should do any comparisons, im not saying that a dui is ok, im just saying that hardys one is a LOT worst by all the situation he created and by his history

and i hope matt hardy never wrestles again in a tv show so i can evade seeing him

Bodom
08-23-2011, 01:51 PM
Cue the "Matt Hardy caused the earthquake" jokes.

Automatic
08-23-2011, 01:55 PM
How the hell can a guy like Matt Hardy land a chick as Reby Sky?

K2Jelly
08-23-2011, 02:00 PM

You felt that too? Holy sh*t, I thought I was a goner.

Bodom
08-23-2011, 02:01 PM
You felt that too? Holy sh*t, I thought I was a goner.

I work in Frederick. My office was shaking.

FLWWEFan
08-23-2011, 03:29 PM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/08/22/0822-matt-hardy-ex-wm.jpg

lol

Iron Ape
08-23-2011, 03:53 PM
That shit was crazy, as I've never experienced anything like that before. I was outside doing some work in my yard when it happened, and my entire house started to rattle while the water in my pool started sloshing all around. When I went in the house, a couple of things came off the wall in my kitchen, and half of my items on an upstairs bookcase had been knocked over. No serious damage or anything, but it was still pretty startling to someone who is a total virgin to the ground quaking all around.

Strangely, though, my cat slept through the entire thing; she wasn't phased a bit.

maar13
08-23-2011, 03:55 PM

Well is not really hypocrisy man, and it does matter like in any company, not just TNA or WWE, everywhere when a person who has contributed more to a company presents an issue, they are given a second chance. With Matt, sorry man but from reports how many chances does he need.

He talks crap from TNA management when he feels like it, proof? follow his tweets. He got suspended for what ever reason you want to call it, he then get a DUI, what more chances do you want?

In the case of Angle, he works like a mule for TNA, never badmouthed TNA, if he ever did was part of a storyline and he put everything there.

In the case of Jericho I really don't remember, but the guy keep working like a mule and while in the WWE, never really bad mouths them, he does when he is out of there but when he is in, he is in.

With Matt, I won't say he doesn't put his all in his matches, but from his attitude on videos and tweets, it seemed like he was doing them a favor with his presence there, even when he was suspended. So if someone is presenting you more problems than solutions, if he is costing you money and not helping anything to the company because his existence with out his brother is irrelevant, well that pretty much lead you to wait for the most miserable excuse to get rid of him, and that pretty much seems like what happened.

Iron Ape
08-23-2011, 03:56 PM

lol
That's some incriminating wonk-eye right there. Looks like his mourning exercise routine consisted of several Xanax bottle curls.

Tommy Thunder
08-23-2011, 04:19 PM

lol

That's one fucked up look!! I wonder what he took!!

WWTNA Mark
08-23-2011, 04:39 PM

lol

He doesn't look drunk to me..:rolleyes:

HCollins-TNA1
08-23-2011, 06:09 PM
4 months of rehab thanks to the WWE....
Then a WWE Royal Rumble return predicting it now!!!!!!
Just wonder if he will take Jeffs reject Purple belt to the WWE if he comes back????

HCollins-TNA1
08-23-2011, 06:11 PM

lol

Ahhh Matt has a booboo.... LOL

Bodom
08-23-2011, 06:11 PM
He doesn't look drunk to me..:rolleyes:

He looks high as a kite.

HCollins-TNA1
08-23-2011, 06:14 PM
He looks high as a kite.

The glazed over eyes give it away( more glaze the Krispy Kreme donuts)... or he crying for joy cause he going get some of Vinces money to go into rehab!!!

Bodom
08-24-2011, 09:35 AM
Hardy also responded to a fan who insulted him. "Please bet against me and insult and have fun at my expense," Hardy wrote. "You you've never done anything and never will. While I sit home with enough money to last two lifetimes."

I am sorry...but what a fucking douchebag. Having more money makes him better than others? Seriously...go fuck yourself.

I really don't care if that makes me a bad person, but I hope this piece of shit wrestles in front of 50 people making 25 dollars for the rest of his career.

HCollins-TNA1
08-24-2011, 09:53 AM
I am sorry...but what a fucking douchebag. Having more money makes him better than others? Seriously...go fuck yourself.

I really don't care if that makes me a bad person, but I hope this piece of shit wrestles in front of 50 people making 25 dollars for the rest of his career.

He'll be back in the WWE.... He wasn't drinking he was just sniffing something... don't think anyone mention that..

FLWWEFan
08-24-2011, 09:56 AM
He'll be back in the WWE.... He wasn't drinking he was just sniffing something... don't think anyone mention that..

WWE doesn't want any part of this tool. That's why they released him in the first place, he was being very ignorant in the months prior to his release and you think the WWE would take him back? I doubt it, seriously doubt it.

FLWWEFan
08-24-2011, 10:14 AM
-- Matt Hardy posted the following on Twitter today… "U wanna found out the REAL scoop about my state of mind my corvette crash in the car accident from Sat, stay tuned to thehardyhow.com RT"

Can't wait to hear what bullshit excuse he's gonna have for this one.

ShockMaster
08-24-2011, 04:08 PM
and someone needs a sense of humor.......urgently

Well its good you admit you need both, by the way hardy just got rushed in the hostpital. You mad?

HCollins-TNA1
08-24-2011, 05:53 PM
WWE doesn't want any part of this tool. That's why they released him in the first place, he was being very ignorant in the months prior to his release and you think the WWE would take him back? I doubt it, seriously doubt it.

Matt will be back in the WWE....
WWE will pay for his rehab....
He'll come back and take the jobber/worker role....
All we can do is wait and see....

Juvenile Junkie
08-25-2011, 09:07 AM
Matt Hardy will be back and he will prove all of you wrong,just Like Eddie Guerrero did

maar13
08-25-2011, 09:51 AM
Matt Hardy will be back and he will prove all of you wrong,just Like Eddie Guerrero did

Hope you are right about that.

But he is not by far in the position Eddie was, yes Eddie was in a worst case scenario but he was not seeking for attention.

And in that drama, Reby is playing Vickie's part but you know what Vickie did? he left Eddie, she was not there to see him self distruct, she stops enabling him to hurt himself.

Why I bring this out? Because unfortunately love does not allow you to thing straight, Like I said before, hope Matt doesn't get to that point, but his closest ones need to stop helping him self distruct. Reby good or bad, needs to stop playing nanny of the guy, maybe that way he will understand.

And just to be clear, like I say I am not a hater and wish the guy the best in the world, but Matt Hardy by no chance close to what Eddie Guerrero was, cannot even lace his boots even if his life depended of it.

SilverGhost
08-25-2011, 06:11 PM
I am not surprised by this. Like AT ALL.

And for those who believe that Matt will be back in the WWE, NO WAY! They have too much negative publicity that would hurt the WWE's look and rep.

ROH and Hardy don't mix. Don't even go there.

These guys really need to stay away from wrestling and clean up.

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-25-2011, 06:13 PM
I am not surprised by this. Like AT ALL.

And for those who believe that Matt will be back in the WWE, NO WAY! They have too much negative publicity that would hurt the WWE's look and rep.

ROH and Hardy don't mix. Don't even go there.

These guys really need to stay away from wrestling and clean up.

They will be in ICP's Juggalo Wrestling in 6 months.

SilverGhost
08-25-2011, 06:15 PM
They will be in ICP's Juggalo Wrestling in 6 months.

Lol

A championshit is what they should have.

Automatic
08-26-2011, 10:08 AM
LOL, the irony.

'According to WRAL.com (Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, NC), Gregory Shane Helms was arrested on August 24th at 8:27AM ET for a driving while impaired (DWI) arrest.'

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/newpws/wp-content/gallery/helmsdwinew/1.png

Yano88
08-26-2011, 10:24 AM
LOL, the irony.

'According to WRAL.com (Raleigh, Durham, Fayetteville, NC), Gregory Shane Helms was arrested on August 24th at 8:27AM ET for a driving while impaired (DWI) arrest.'

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/newpws/wp-content/gallery/helmsdwinew/1.png

ok so... North Carolina boys are going out of control.

I would never said this a couple of years ago but..."I'm so glad that Matt, Jeff and Shane left WWE. They are pathetic. They are kids with muscles. Their brain has never evolved since they were child and all the money they have at hand is killing them. If this continues like this it will be a countdown until we read the news -Matt-Jeff-Shane found dead this morning-."

Bodom
08-26-2011, 10:29 AM
Im convinced now more than ever that Shannon Moore is the only one of the OMEGA crew that isn't completely fucking stupid.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-26-2011, 10:36 AM
I would just like to say I'm immediately jumping off the I hate Matt, Jeff and Shane bandwagon. No one is perfect in this world and that includes you.

A wise man once told me "Great people talk about ideas. Small people talk about others."

FLWWEFan
08-26-2011, 11:04 AM
Shane Helms definetly belongs with The Hardy Bumz. All 3 are a bunch of morons.

HeelTurn
08-26-2011, 11:07 AM
The horrible thing is one day we will see on the news board, something more serious than being hospitalized or arrested for a DWI if they continue this way.

FLWWEFan
08-26-2011, 11:15 AM
The horrible thing is one day we will see on the news board, something more serious than being hospitalized or arrested for a DWI if they continue this way.

Won't be a shocker at all, but it will be sad. I know a lot of us are really surprised Jake Roberts and Scott Hall haven't already passed away with all that drug/alcohol abuse those two have been through.

Yano88
08-26-2011, 12:25 PM
I would just like to say I'm immediately jumping off the I hate Matt, Jeff and Shane bandwagon. No one is perfect in this world and that includes you.

A wise man once told me "Great people talk about ideas. Small people talk about others."

Perfection isnt' something that a human being can achieve.

Being stupid, on the other hand, is a very easy thing to achieve.
Destroying oneself is even easier and the Hardy Boys are destroying not only their lives but also the trust that many fans (includin me) had in them.

So yes, no one is perfect, neither me nor Matt Hardy.
But unlike me, Matt Hardy is trashing away all he achieved in his career plus he is risking his life. ... Not to mention his brother and Shane Helms....That's not being normal... that's being very stupid.

SilverGhost
08-26-2011, 01:22 PM
Im convinced now more than ever that Shannon Moore is the only one of the OMEGA crew that isn't completely fucking stupid.

Same here. We barely heard anything about him.

Androo
08-26-2011, 01:55 PM
I think the Shane Helms thing is that he was finally physically able to go down to the Police station with his lawyer, or whatever, and get the charge and arrest procedure sorted out. I think in his Tweet about Matt a few days ago, he mentioned something like that. Like, the actual incident was the big bike crash thing he had earlier in the year, when he got fucked up.

Spear-O-Matic
08-27-2011, 12:21 PM
From Matt's Twitter

"I thanks for all the love & support u people, my family, my friends. I am doing what I needed to do-Today is my "rebirth" Sat 27th, 2011"

Just a few days after being arrested and hospitalized he has supposedly turned his life around. How believable is this?

Dr. Death
08-27-2011, 12:52 PM
From Matt's Twitter: "I thanks for all the love & support u people, my family, my friends. I am doing what I needed to do-Today is my "rebirth" Sat 27th, 2011"

Just a few days after being arrested and hospitalized he has supposedly turned his life around. How believable is this?

Not very. There are reports of a very few incidents where people have had near death experiences that have changed their lives, but coming from Matt Hardy I say actions speak louder than words.

Iron Ape
08-27-2011, 01:26 PM
From Matt's Twitter

Considering that he seems to be announcing a rebirth or some sort of new, upgraded XP version of himself every couple of weeks, it's not particularly believable at all. He's on, like, V.26 now, but it looks and acts just like V.1.

When he announces that he's finally checking himself into rehab and getting himself some real help, then I'll be more than ready to give him an 'at a boy. And I sincerely hope he does it before it's too late.

HCollins-TNA1
08-27-2011, 01:45 PM
I'm willing to bet that all 3 would take a WWE offer and head into Rehab if that mean the WWE would resign them.... It more then likely to happen then it wouldn't or want....

FLWWEFan
08-27-2011, 04:20 PM
I'm willing to bet that all 3 would take a WWE offer and head into Rehab if that mean the WWE would resign them.... It more then likely to happen then it wouldn't or want....

What do you mean IF? They should be happy to take the damn rehab without a WWE offer. If they are serious about changing their lives around they would do it, forget the contract. I don't know why your so big on WWE bringing them back even if it was to job them out. I highly doubt WWE wants anything to do with these 3. And to bring them all back together is a recipe for disaster even if they completed rehab, there's always a good chance to relapse just look at Scott Hall.

HCollins-TNA1
08-27-2011, 05:05 PM
What do you mean IF? They should be happy to take the damn rehab without a WWE offer. If they are serious about changing their lives around they would do it, forget the contract. I don't know why your so big on WWE bringing them back even if it was to job them out. I highly doubt WWE wants anything to do with these 3. And to bring them all back together is a recipe for disaster even if they completed rehab, there's always a good chance to relapse just look at Scott Hall.

People have choices and makes choices as Matt, and Jeff Hardy , and Shane Helms has.... I could either of the 3 back in the WWE at sometime maybe more then likely Matt or Jeff.... They are future Hall of Famers.... They are proven workers..... and that something WWE lacks these days in time...
All we can do is speculate... right now until if it does so happen...

FLWWEFan
08-28-2011, 10:23 AM
People have choices and makes choices as Matt, and Jeff Hardy , and Shane Helms has.... I could either of the 3 back in the WWE at sometime maybe more then likely Matt or Jeff.... They are future Hall of Famers.... They are proven workers..... and that something WWE lacks these days in time...

Not so sure about that one, buddy. Jeff had a really good shot at making it but making stupid choices in life really hurt him. Matt wasn't even on Jeff's level after they split up he was always in Jeff's shadow. I honestly don't see either of them making the HOF, but Jeff has the better chance out of both of them.

HCollins-TNA1
08-28-2011, 10:35 AM
Not so sure about that one, buddy. Jeff had a really good shot at making it but making stupid choices in life really hurt him. Matt wasn't even on Jeff's level after they split up he was always in Jeff's shadow. I honestly don't see either of them making the HOF, but Jeff has the better chance out of both of them.

They will make the Hall of Fame for the reason that made them... The TLC Triple Threats.... back in 2000 and 2001.... their feud with Edge and Christian..... then separately Jeff has feuds/ matches with Undertaker and RVD and that will be remember then CM Punk during Jeffs last run in the WWE... then in my opinion Matt had might been a little better in singles comp in the WWE with ECW title run, US, and Crusier weight.. Matt has I think what was one of the longest Cruiser weight title runs... as well the feuds he had with Edge, MVP, and Drew McIntyre...

FLWWEFan
08-28-2011, 11:26 AM
They will make the Hall of Fame for the reason that made them..http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=235279. The TLC Triple Threats.... back in 2000 and 2001.... their feud with Edge and Christian..... then separately Jeff has feuds/ matches with Undertaker and RVD and that will be remember then CM Punk during Jeffs last run in the WWE... then in my opinion Matt had might been a little better in singles comp in the WWE with ECW title run, US, and Crusier weight.. Matt has I think what was one of the longest Cruiser weight title runs... as well the feuds he had with Edge, MVP, and Drew McIntyre...

I see your points, I liked the Hardys too but they really f'ed up themselves up. And as far as long title runs go I wouldn't say just because the guy held titles for a long time he'll get in, just see Honky Tonk Man as an example. IC Champ for over a year and still hasn't made it into the Hall.

HCollins-TNA1
08-28-2011, 11:35 AM
I see your points, I liked the Hardys too but they really f'ed up themselves up. And as far as long title runs go I wouldn't say just because the guy held titles for a long time he'll get in, just see Honky Tonk Man as an example. IC Champ for over a year and still hasn't made it into the Hall.

I guess only time and actions will tell???

FLWWEFan
09-01-2011, 01:58 PM
-- Jim Ross wrote the following on Twitter last night about WWE paying for wrestler's rehab: "WWE spends thousands of dollars on former wrestlers rehab treatment annually BUT 1st wrestlers have to want help. Can't make em go."

A fan asked if this included former employees like Matt Hardy. Ross responded: "WWE's offer is good for any alums. BUT they have 2 want 2 be helped."

Sounds to me like JR is hinting that Matt Hardy doesn't want the help or believes he doesn't need the help. Ohhh well is all I can say to that, dummy has his chance. Him, his meth head brother, and their drunk friend Shane Helms should all go together.

maar13
09-02-2011, 05:50 PM

Jeff could be, he was the most popular of them, Matt, long shot but maybe as a combo he will get there, but Shane Helms? Very unlikely, The guy is a good worker, but was never really relevant out a few title runs but he was always more like taken like a joke than anything, his best work was VS The Rock and VS Paul Burchill.