PDA

View Full Version : This is a horrible excuse...

AirBourne
08-20-2011, 06:14 PM
-- Velvet Sky spoke out on behalf of The Young Bucks, whom Booker T slammed via Twitter for breaking locker room etiquette at this past week's WWE television tapings. The TNA Knockout feels their shyness may be interpreted as disrespect, but they actually mean well.

"Very surprised to hear all of this controversy with The Young Bucks. From what I always witnessed, they were respectful with everyone," she wrote on Twitter regarding her former colleagues. "I think their shyness gets interpreted as disrespect but I know them and they mean well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know some people here have said that they may be shy, that is why they are being, "disrespectful" all along, but this is a horrible excuse. Now I am on the side of the vets in all of this, but VS coming out and saying this doesn't help their case. I think this is all just finding excuses for what they think is ok. I feel like if this excuse doesn't work, they'll say next that the veterans gave them dirty looks and intimidated them. While they most likely won't do this, instead of denying and using shyness as an excuse, they should just give the truth, rather then shadow it with lies which they seem to be doing it. But this is my personal opinion, what do you guys think?

TheRockerGother
08-20-2011, 06:44 PM
WWE probably won't sign them after this so I don't really care now to be honest let them be who they are and lets see how far that takes them.

Not insulting you or anyone just saying.

^_^

FaceOfSpades
08-20-2011, 06:55 PM
If booker t ain't over this bull...

AirBourne
08-20-2011, 06:56 PM
No I completely understand you. No insult by any means. But I sure hope WWE doesn't sign them.

TheRockerGother
08-20-2011, 07:01 PM
Think of it in a different way let's say a guy went to his gfs house and didn't say hi to mother or father how would they feel pretty pissed if you tell me lol.

CobraNightviper
08-20-2011, 07:07 PM
It would be funny but career suicide if they just came out and said they didn't want to shake those old mens hands.

The Brown One
08-20-2011, 07:10 PM
Young Bucks we comin' for you nigga!

But seriously, I think everyones making too big of a deal about this. The Young Bucks will always have a great future in wrestling - whether or not it will be back in Impact Wrestling or the WWE. They have talent, no doubt about it, and I'm sure it won't be overlooked.

Y2J___Y2J
08-20-2011, 07:14 PM
I can't see WWE signing them now. I hope they do though. but at least if they signed them Michael Cole wouldn't be the only commentator burying talent.. Booker could join in too

AOF666
08-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Sounds like eveybody acting like a bunch of school girls.

Rilla
08-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Sounds like eveybody acting like a bunch of school girls.

[2]

Bucks didn't shake the vets hands. What do the vets do? Complain about it on twitter. ROFL

Wrestling Rant
08-20-2011, 09:48 PM
I know I'm behind with all of this, but what did the Young Bucks do exactly?

Rilla
08-20-2011, 09:50 PM
According to RVD, Booker, and Dust, they didn't shake their hands and show respect.

dres1214
08-20-2011, 09:54 PM
We can all point out that, its a sign of respect and all that good stuff, but we weren't there, we don't know whay happened. Maybe Booker did approach them, maybe not. Who knows, but WWE shouldn't sign them because of this situation. I mean its great to show respect, its a must if you want to land a job, but maybe both sides are equally as guilty as the other.

tshizzy34
08-20-2011, 11:29 PM
No way their getting signed now, if they ever even were.

Poot-Hair
08-21-2011, 02:21 AM
To me this has a storyline concept written all over it. The 'E brings in the young bucks as faces and have book, goldie work as heels. Sort of a disrespect angle. I think it could very well work....something to thing about. What do you think?

mikenigma
08-21-2011, 02:33 AM
I'm guessing they could have wiped the vets asses and still been told to come back after they pack on 100 pounds. This is the WWE after all....

jethro
08-21-2011, 03:07 AM
Youngbucks? Shy? They wrestle in front thousands of people and they're shy backstage?? bad excuse indeed

TempestH
08-21-2011, 03:16 AM
I can't see WWE signing them now. I hope they do though. but at least if they signed them Michael Cole wouldn't be the only commentator burying talent.. Booker could join in too

I actually pictured Booker T laying into the Young Bucks in a JBL/Miz type of way. Actually, with Booker bashing the Young Bucks, Michael Cole's character could be toned down during their matches, and Cole could instead be the guy that looks at Booker and says, "Damn, you didn't have to say all that."

Bob Lion54
08-21-2011, 04:39 AM
Youngbucks? Shy? They wrestle in front thousands of people and they're shy backstage?? bad excuse indeed

Not really. I've known people that could go on stage in front of a packed auditorium and have no trouble at all. (At least, not visibly) Yet, just talking to someone one-on-one or in a small group setting, they would be quite nervous and shy.

Not really defending the Bucks because frankly, they didn't really do anything for me. I'm not sad to see them go, really. Of course, I don't know them or the vets speaking out about them, but the premise that they're obviously not just shy because they preform in front of a large crowd is just erroneous.

Performing in front of a crowd =/= Talking to someone backstage.

Dr. Death
08-21-2011, 07:50 AM
Young Bucks we comin' for you nigga!

Tell me you did not just say that
http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz144/jaec_12/Faces/BookerT.jpg
It's on like neckbone
Now can you dig that sucka

I LOL'd when I saw your post. It could make a great storyline. LOL