PDA

View Full Version : Wade vs Sheamus FTW

Rich Cranium
08-20-2011, 02:57 PM
We got to see Barrett and Sheamus going at it in the battle royal on Smackdown. It always seems like these 2 guys go at it full on until they are counted out or something. These guys are similar in size and put on some great matches imo. I would love one day to see these 2 dish it out over the world title.

Discuss.

HeelTurn
08-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Now that would be a brawl, Id like to see them at a PPV in a No Holds Barred match or something like that, throw in the World title and thats even better.

Rilla
08-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Wade and Sheamus feud for the NoC shot, while Orton is feuding with Henry

capn-edu
08-20-2011, 03:15 PM

^^^^^ this

Asherdelampyr
08-20-2011, 03:24 PM

That is a sane, easily workable, awesome Idea
are you sure you belong here?

Rilla
08-20-2011, 03:51 PM
I'm not sure at all, honestly. xD.

But, yeah... it works, gives us two sets of great feuds, gives Christian some time off, and helps get Sheamus AND Wade back to the ME picture. Hopefully, with Cody/Bryan following behind.

Asherdelampyr
08-20-2011, 03:55 PM
I'm not sure at all, honestly. xD.

But, yeah... it works, gives us two sets of great feuds, gives Christian some time off, and helps get Sheamus AND Wade back to the ME picture. Hopefully, with Cody/Bryan following behind.

a good back-and-forth feud between the two of them would def help get both over. and would at the very least give us two "second string" guys to help other midcarders transition and get over.

There is not a part of this that I don't like, especially if they let Shaemus tell more "stories" that lead to hilarious insults.

not to mention, England Vs Ireland!!!

NickAW1990
08-20-2011, 04:36 PM
I seriously think that at some point in the next 6 months Sheamus and Wade should fued for the WHC. I can see a title match at the Royal Rumble, with Wade as the quintessential heel champion and Sheamus as a bad ass face if he can cut the correct promos. I must admit I enjoy Sheamus as a face and Wade Barrett can not be anything but a heel.

Rilla
08-20-2011, 04:37 PM
Orton/Henry top of the card
Wade/Sheamus second ME
Bryan/Cody back

Keep shuffling it, more or less. I actually.. wrote out a plan to put Cody/DBD/Wade all in the main event scene, at least once or twice, by Mania.

charmingone28
08-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Couldnt agree more even if I tried. Sheamus and Barrett are two up and coming big time players let em go at it

The_Awesome_One
08-20-2011, 04:57 PM
so long as it doesnt end in Barrett jobbing to Sheamus

tittle97
08-20-2011, 05:17 PM
so long as it doesnt end in Barrett jobbing to Sheamus

This could be built into a long lasting fued that goes back and forth for a while.
Promos AND ring work would be awesome IMO.

Y2J___Y2J
08-20-2011, 05:45 PM
It will happen eventually, these guys will be the main-eventers for years to come..

AOF666
08-20-2011, 08:12 PM
As long as Orton is champ, everybody will be buried. So I say slim to none that Sheamus and Barrett will be feuding over the World Title.

Wedge_00
08-20-2011, 11:47 PM
That is a sane, easily workable, awesome Idea
are you sure you belong here?

No, it doesn't seem that awesome.. You didn't 'Russo' it up enough for here.. You need to either feign the return of Sting/Goldberg...

Actually this feud is sounding really good- it just sounds right.. Actually I thought Sheamus movement to Smackdown would be a bad thing in a heel heavy roster but the guy has been quite good.. On Raw with his feud with Morrison, they both worked well with each other, I was actually quite annoyed that they buried him under the ridiculous gimmick of king of the ring. Anyway, the face-turn on smackdown has really helped. I thought he did well against Henry considering this is the only real kinda wrestling Henry has done for a while.. I was kinda looking forward to seeing Christian vs Sheamus but would rather see Sheamus vs Wade (extra cred for both of them) and then have Christian vs Daniel Bryan (They both could work great matches)