PDA

View Full Version : Gail Kim?....

MrzigglesFTW!
08-20-2011, 10:53 AM
Am i the only one that finds it a little fishy that gail kim quit the wwe yet she is still listed on the raw roster.. where as everyone else has been removed?

jhorton1215
08-20-2011, 11:19 AM
She quit, but they're forcing her to just sit at home until her contract runs out. Then she has to wait another 90 days after that.

johnnydropkicks
08-20-2011, 11:23 AM
I gotta wonder what the hell happened with that.

I mean didn't she go to lawyer first and get all that cleared up? If she knew they could do this she shouldn't have done it and if she didn't like I said go to lawyer find out. It would have just been better to keep working and part on good terms than this.

Only thing I can think of is that maybe they figured she was gonna walk so they had in mind to bury her further and she wasn't gonna go along.

Rich Cranium
08-20-2011, 11:38 AM
So she is sitting at home under WWE contract. Does she still get paid?

Rokudo
08-20-2011, 12:24 PM
So she is sitting at home under WWE contract. Does she still get paid?

Yes, i think, but no bonuses from working matches etc.

But who knows? The recent firings were unexpected and all sorts of messed up, especially Chris Masters. And we were all expecting him at SS at some capacity and nothing happened, so I'm not getting my hopes up for Gail either, BUT with the new approach to the divas division, maybe she will change her mind about quitting and they'll bring her as some sort of a savior to the barbie doll divas, who knows...

johnnydropkicks
08-20-2011, 12:27 PM

But who knows? The recent firings were unexpected and all sorts of messed up, especially Chris Masters. And we were all expecting him at SS at some capacity and nothing happened, so I'm not getting my hopes up for Gail either, BUT with the new approach to the divas division, maybe she will change her mind about quitting and they'll bring her as some sort of a savior to the barbie doll divas, who knows...

I don't know what went on with maters.

I thought for sure lots of other guys would go before him.

el gabo
08-20-2011, 12:31 PM

If they haven't used her these last 2 years (I'm just guessing), they won't use her now. Goddamn Matt Hardy started this "Let me bash WWE on Twitter to get fired" crap. I think they're doing this to make an example of her, sort of saying "STOP TWITTING TO GET YOURSELF FIRED." It won't work anymore.

AOF666
08-20-2011, 01:34 PM
It is messed up what they are doing with her. It is not like WWE is planning on using her for anything. I think WWE is mad because they couldn't fire her.

maar13
08-20-2011, 01:52 PM
It is messed up what they are doing with her. It is not like WWE is planning on using her for anything. I think WWE is mad because they couldn't fire her.

I think more than that, because they could have fired her if they wanted, they are making an example out of her saying "You know what? you have a contract and you are going to honor that contract weather you like it or not, you can just get in and then want to leave just like that".

I see Gail's point too, they haven't done anything with her and all they have done is shafted her and made her put other over, in a way what is happening to her is what happened to Chavo, and they pretty much have the same way of responding by getting tired of it and ask for their release, in Gail's case she went further and quited there, but The WWE also has to do something to let people know they are not just going to grant everyone a release or accept that kind of behavior. Is it right to that? Not really, I don't justify their attitude but they know why they are doing what they are doing and unfortunately Gail is in the middle of it.

xAzureSkye
08-20-2011, 01:55 PM
She quit, but they're forcing her to just sit at home until her contract runs out. Then she has to wait another 90 days after that.

When you're contract expires you don't have to wait, many people used to jump ship from WWF - WCW and vice versa back in the Monday night Wars days

Y2J___Y2J
08-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Yeah she's still under contract. Some could say Vinnie Mac is being a dick by not allowing her out of her contract, but she did sign a contract and he can do what he wants..

TheRockerGother
08-20-2011, 03:15 PM
I believe she has to wait for her contract to expire as she said on twitter they don't find her use her to her potential but yet they keep her on the roster for god knows why.

xAzureSkye
08-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Fuck sake can't view the thread thanks to the title

johnnydropkicks
08-20-2011, 04:14 PM
then how are you posting here then????

johnnydropkicks
08-20-2011, 04:25 PM
lo I doth spam

and it hurt nobody!

johnnydropkicks
08-20-2011, 04:25 PM
can you see post here?

johnnydropkicks
08-20-2011, 04:26 PM
somebody talk

I so lonely..

xAzureSkye
08-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /community/showthread.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8m DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.ewrestlingnews.com Port 80

xAzureSkye
08-20-2011, 04:33 PM
then how are you posting here then????

Lol i mean I cant view the 2nd page, unless I post and then it shows my post

Dr. Death
08-20-2011, 04:45 PM
When you're contract expires you don't have to wait, many people used to jump ship from WWF - WCW and vice versa back in the Monday night Wars days

Yes, but there was usually a 2 week hiatus in between the jump from WWF-WCW. In this case Gail Kim quit before her contract was up. In a sense it is like not giving a 2 week notice to your employer before you quit. Also she did it via twitter, which is a lazy, scared, childish way to go about it. I mean if she wanted to quit then she should have had the respect and honor to go to the top and tell them in person, telling them her concerns and the reason behind her decision. Also if she really wanted to quit that bad she could have done so on the spot by letting the company know she gives up any and all claims to any $$$ left to be paid out according to her contract. Since she still wanted her $$$ and the way she went about it, the WWE is rightfully going to make an example out of her, especially after the Matt Hardy, cry baby, scandalous twitter war of words the first time it happened. Gail Kim didn't really need the $$$ anyway, her fiance is Robert Irvine from Dinner Impossible and the Food Network.

johnnydropkicks
08-20-2011, 04:48 PM
Yes, but there was usually a 2 week hiatus in between the jump from WWF-WCW. In this case Gail Kim quit before her contract was up. In a sense it is like not giving a 2 week notice to your employer before you quit. Also she did it via twitter, which is a lazy, scared, childish way to go about it. I mean if she wanted to quit then she should have had the respect and honor to go to the top and tell them in person, telling them her concerns and the reason behind her decision. Also if she really wanted to quit that bad she could have done so on the spot by letting the company know she gives up any and all claims to any $$$ left to be paid out according to her contract. Since she still wanted her $$$ and the way she went about it, the WWE is rightfully going to make an example out of her, especially after the Matt Hardy, cry baby, scandalous twitter war of words the first time it happened. Gail Kim didn't really need the $$$ anyway, her fiance is Robert Irvine from Dinner Impossible and the Food Network.

haha you can't see your post anymore

xAzureSkye
08-20-2011, 04:48 PM
Just here to read Dr Death's post that's why I'm posting

xAzureSkye
08-20-2011, 04:50 PM
Gail can fuck off she is licking Dixie Carter's ass now on Twitter in the hopes of a TNA return.

johnnydropkicks
08-20-2011, 04:50 PM
Just here to read Dr Death's post that's why I'm posting

lol you can't see his post because you're on the wrong page!

xAzureSkye
08-20-2011, 04:51 PM
lol you can't see his post because you're on the wrong page!

You quoted it so now I can see it

johnnydropkicks
08-20-2011, 04:55 PM
Gail can fuck off she is licking Dixie Carter's ass now on Twitter in the hopes of a TNA return.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shxlvpja8Ig#t=38s

Dr. Death
08-20-2011, 04:55 PM
Why is it that I can't read any of the pages of posts other than the first page unless I reply to the thread?

johnnydropkicks
08-20-2011, 04:56 PM
Why is it that I can't read any of the pages of posts other than the first page unless I reply to the thread?

that's how they getcha!

xAzureSkye
08-20-2011, 04:57 PM

cos the person who made the thread is a noob and put lots of ...... in the title

Dr. Death
08-20-2011, 05:11 PM
How very nice of them.

MrzigglesFTW!
08-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Fuck sake can't view the thread thanks to the title

ever so sorry:/!

CobraNightviper
08-20-2011, 07:16 PM
yes but from what i've heard that all changed when wcw went under.