PDA

View Full Version : Damn IMPACT! Fans wouldnt know great Talent if it was right in front of them.

FPR Lord Wrom
08-19-2011, 04:49 PM
Sure the Guantlet match was a revolving door of highspots and quick pins but Austin Aries is a King amongst jokers.
Whats with these dead crowds?? are they just planted random people from the streets?
Near the end of the Guantlet match A Double doesnt like the slow count and makes a very funny slow count gesture, Which I enjoyed immensely.
Look at the faces of these bored zombies.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jdNt5tvXecI/Tk7ZEKa6tmI/AAAAAAAACK4/rmHrvHcJXCY/s1600/motherfcksr.jpg
Why are they even there?

jordan1995
08-19-2011, 04:57 PM
thats why artificial crowd noises are played over the top because the crowds are shit..im planning to go to america next year and i will make sure that the crowd is not dead..fire Russo chant followed by fuck U hogan chants..followed by a ring of honour chant :)

A.Graham
08-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Half of them aren't proper fans they're just people who are at universial studios who just wandered in

Russo swerve
08-19-2011, 04:59 PM
Hahahahahaha there goes your laugh

AOF666
08-19-2011, 05:01 PM
Very few gets a good reaction, but WWE crowds haven't been any better.

ELNIOJR
08-19-2011, 05:21 PM
Sure the Guantlet match was a revolving door of highspots and quick pins but Austin Aries is a King amongst jokers.
Whats with these dead crowds?? are they just planted random people from the streets?
Near the end of the Guantlet match A Double doesnt like the slow count and makes a very funny slow count gesture, Which I enjoyed immensely.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jdNt5tvXecI/Tk7ZEKa6tmI/AAAAAAAACK4/rmHrvHcJXCY/s1600/motherfcksr.jpg
Why are they even there?

They need to put this wall somewhere in the studio:

http://463.blogs.com/the_463/images/wake.jpg

evilgenius780
08-19-2011, 05:25 PM
This is the thing I have noticed about Impact fans...High spots = greatest wrestler of all time.

Just because you have some fancy moves does not mean you know how to put on a good match, there is never any structure, flow, or storytelling

Automatic
08-19-2011, 05:27 PM
This is the thing I have noticed about Impact fans...High spots = greatest wrestler of all time.

Just because you have some fancy moves does not mean you know how to put on a good match, there is never any structure, flow, or storytelling

Oh, I hate that. Perform some impressive spots in the match and you will get a 'This is awesome' chant. I can't stand that.

maar13
08-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Oh, I hate that. Perform some impressive spots in the match and you will get a 'This is awesome' chant. I can't stand that.

I pretty much feel the same way.

Lamar8902
08-19-2011, 05:33 PM

5 moves of doom and ur a Legend!!

Automatic
08-19-2011, 05:34 PM

Just stop your trolling, you are getting pathetic.

Lamar8902
08-19-2011, 05:35 PM

U get Kevin Nash on Raw=This is awesome!!

FaceOfSpades
08-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Just stop your trolling, you are getting pathetic.

The last funny 'troll' was wwtna beefing with the mods changing his name time and time again

Y2J___Y2J
08-19-2011, 05:55 PM
Most of the fans don't even know who some guys are. They just strolled in from around universal studio's.
You spot monkeys to get a big reaction. Sometimes though they do react to what's going on.

MrzigglesFTW!
08-19-2011, 05:56 PM
ive been to see impact.. but the noise is farely loud, buts simply not loud enough!

Bob Lion54
08-19-2011, 06:07 PM
I just want to know why the guy on the left of that picture has a purple microphone...

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-19-2011, 06:11 PM

It works for them because they're tired of seeing the same old structured, go with the flow, boring story matches of the WWE. I'd rather see a spotfest than the same match for the seventh time.

maar13
08-19-2011, 07:26 PM
It works for them because they're tired of seeing the same old structured, go with the flow, boring story matches of the WWE. I'd rather see a spotfest than the same match for the seventh time.

The same goes for the spotfest, you can have a undred stuns on the same match and get bored by it at some point into the same match itself, sometimes it just too much, but you have a point about the structure thing.

maar13
08-19-2011, 07:27 PM

lol...you are so 2006 man, pathetic.

Lamar8902
08-19-2011, 11:13 PM
lol...you are so 2006 man, pathetic.

It seems I'm upsetting the cenamarks hahahaha u guys are pathetic!! Hahaha Cena

Lamar8902
08-19-2011, 11:15 PM
The same goes for the spotfest, you can have a undred stuns on the same match and get bored by it at some point into the same match itself, sometimes it just too much, but you have a point about the structure thing.

spotfest vs botchfest which is better??

Lamar8902
08-19-2011, 11:15 PM

Ur rite on the money!!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-19-2011, 11:16 PM

I understand what you're saying, but I'd still rather be bored by spot overload than be bored because I'm watching Del rio/Rey put on the same tired mediocre match for the 11th time.

Lamar8902
08-19-2011, 11:17 PM
U get Kevin Nash on Raw=This is awesome!!

U get Kevin Nash on TNA= why da fuck is old as Nash in the main event WTF TNA sucks!!

el gabo
08-19-2011, 11:24 PM
U get Kevin Nash on TNA= why da fuck is old as Nash in the main event WTF TNA sucks!!

Nash sucks period.

el gabo
08-19-2011, 11:26 PM
I understand what you're saying, but I'd still rather be bored by spot overload than be bored because I'm watching Del rio/Rey put on the same tired mediocre match for the 11th time.

So I get you didn't like their match on Monday? I thought it was pretty good for a change. Plus, Del Rio won clean. When was the last time that happened in WWE?

el gabo
08-19-2011, 11:30 PM

So I get you didn't like their match on Monday? I thought it was pretty good for a change. Plus, Del Rio won clean. When was the last time that happened in WWE?

maar13
08-20-2011, 07:20 AM
It seems I'm upsetting the cenamarks hahahaha u guys are pathetic!! Hahaha Cena

I am not a Cena mark, but your freaking argument is just to sound cool on the forum and all you do is sound like retard.

spotfest vs botchfest which is better??

On that regard a Spotfest can become easily a botchfest.

You have a good point in that.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-20-2011, 07:32 AM

Well, newsflash... you don't have to watch it. I don't get why people can't just change the damn channel... sheesh lol.

jcagosto
08-20-2011, 08:20 AM
The people in there are just tourists, most of them are not fans. They just go out of curiosity and because is free.

Dr. Death
08-20-2011, 08:20 AM
I think TNA is pushing the wrong people to the main event and down grading their very accomplished, talented, younger stars who actually made TNA.

PandaMassacre
08-20-2011, 08:43 AM
I went to an Impact Wrestling show 7 months ago. Only the front row on the right side was chanting. Everybody else was silent an the TNA talents had to redo the opening segment. It was a shit storm. Then when I watched it on tv when I got home (I like trying to spot myself in the crowd) the crowd was loud an alive. That was when I learned that the crowd was fake most of the time. Oh an they are mostly all tourists, and they try to make special offers with you if you walk up to their show at the right time. Like, during a dark match one time they chanted "DDP" in reference to Alex Shelley when he was Wrestling. I was like..... THE FOOK?!?!?! These fools do not even know half of the roster. I bet it secretly hurts the egos of the guys who used to play it big in WCW an WWE.

Bodom
08-20-2011, 08:49 AM
I went to an Impact Wrestling show 7 months ago. Only the front row on the right side was chanting. Everybody else was silent an the TNA talents had to redo the opening segment. It was a shit storm. Then when I watched it on tv when I got home (I like trying to spot myself in the crowd) the crowd was loud an alive. That was when I learned that the crowd was fake most of the time. Oh an they are mostly all tourists, and they try to make special offers with you if you walk up to their show at the right time. Like, during a dark match one time they chanted "DDP" in reference to Alex Shelley when he was Wrestling. I was like..... THE FOOK?!?!?! These fools do not even know half of the roster. I bet it secretly hurts the egos of the guys who used to play it big in WCW an WWE.

My favorite is the old lady out front who screams through a megaphone just begging people to go.

eboy
08-20-2011, 08:50 AM
Why are they even there?

well actually cos its in Orlando alot of the Crowed is lost UK Tourists that why you see so many English Football shirts and we tend not to Weep and Woop about everything

eboy
08-20-2011, 08:51 AM
but your right Areis is quickly becoming my Fave Wrestler in the World

the wrestling shade
08-20-2011, 08:57 AM
you can clearly see that TNA doesnt even have any loyal fans because the ones that they had just died after Hogan and Beshoff came in

PandaMassacre
08-20-2011, 08:59 AM
My favorite is the old lady out front who screams through a megaphone just begging people to go.

She looks like my Grandma...

I wonder.. :rolleyes:

PJaybe
08-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Surely this is why TNA need to get out on the road more. The fans at the Carolina shows wre red hot, and the footage we see from the house shows is always good 'n' lively.

Philip

CobraNightviper
08-20-2011, 03:23 PM
I too was at a tna event a few weeks ago actually and the crowd was dead and I wore a C.M Punk shirt and they still let me in and then I watched it on t.v that Thursday night and was like wtf?it was a diffrent crowd that right there shows me that they change the stuff they put on t.v.

Dr. Death
08-20-2011, 05:23 PM
It's pretty sad that they do that. I have never been to a TNA live event and hearing you say this makes me wonder if I ever want to. However if it is truly that bad of an experience then I can see why they would doctor it up for TV.

AreYaSerious
08-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Austin Aeries is the most entertaining x division star.

steveorton
08-22-2011, 07:57 AM

Pretty much this, I'm jus sayin...

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-22-2011, 08:08 AM

Actually, it was okay. But still, just okay. I know I'm not going to get anything spectacular out of the match up that I haven't already seen for the most part.

Well, newsflash... you don't have to watch it. I don't get why people can't just change the damn channel... sheesh lol.

Because, NEWSFLASH... it's a Title match and they main event of the night, not to mention the high possibility of something Punk/Cena/HHH related happening. The entire TNA board is thread after thread of people bitching. Instead of being a holier than thou WWE mark why don't you direct some of that "change the channel" attitude towards 95% of the people who post in here?

HCollins-TNA1
08-23-2011, 06:28 PM
Why are they even there?
I think it the summer tourists that comes to Universal for a free show...

PJaybe
09-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Just watched Impact from last week (Americxa's Thursday show) and the crowd reaction conformed what I said back on page 4. TNA needs to get out on the road and film Impact from different venues on a regular basis. The crowd was genuinely hot throughout, and seemed to actively be interested in what was happening in-ring.

The Impact Zone is a cheap cop-out option for them, and they need to spread their wings for the show to develop.

Philip