PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother loser gets TNA deal!

xAzureSkye
08-19-2011, 03:15 PM
From TMZ.com dunno if there is already a thread on this.

Former 'Big Brother' star Jessie Godderz a.k.a Mr. Pec-Tacular just signed a deal with TNA Wrestling -- and TMZ has learned the company is hopeful he'll debut on TV by the end of the year.

For those unfamiliar, Godderz was the professional body builder on "Big Brother" Seasons 10 and 11... and has been training to become a professional wrestler ever since leaving the house.

According to multiple sources, Jesse has signed a developmental contract with TNA Impact Wrestling that runs through the rest of 2011 -- and the company hopes to get him on TV in the next few months.

TMZ spoke to Jesse who tells us he's been "training with TNA wrestler Bully Ray at his facility in Florida" ever since signing the deal ... and is hopeful he'll get an opportunity to mix it up in the ring with Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle in the near future

MAJOR FACEPALM FOR TNA.

TheRockerGother
08-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Don't know this guy but won't judge it till it happens.

Festeringeviscerate
08-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Ah Fuck yeah! Another body builder! Alright! Cause that's what is going to make "Wrestling Matter" again, another juice head that can't wrestle... All I have to say other than that is, God Damn it TNA.... When are you gonna quit being a follower, & Be yourself again?...

wrestlingfan66513
08-19-2011, 03:57 PM
He isn't a Rob Terry at least, but he was in the independents before Big Brother (never saw the show). Everyone has potential so we will see how he does when he gets on TV.

KingOrton
08-19-2011, 04:07 PM
He has the "It" look to become a big star... now we just wait and see his wrestling ability.

HeelTurn
08-19-2011, 04:08 PM
Any pictures of this guy, wheres he from how old etc, most importantly is he actually any good?

MrzigglesFTW!
08-19-2011, 04:10 PM
this guys freakin massive... tna will probably just throw him a television title run tho.

xAzureSkye
08-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Any pictures of this guy, wheres he from how old etc, most importantly is he actually any good?

When i Google Image him all I get are his underwear shoots -.-

http://www.bodybuildingfitnessfigure.com/model/Jessie_Godderz.jpg

xAzureSkye
08-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Jessie Godderz (born April 23, 1986) is an American professional bodybuilder/Wrestler with the World Natural Body Building Federation from Rudd, Iowa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudd,_Iowa) and was a HouseGuest on Big Brother 10.

HeelTurn
08-19-2011, 04:17 PM

Huh, wonder if thats how Hogan found him, just typed a muscular guy into Google.

xAzureSkye
08-19-2011, 04:19 PM
Huh, wonder if thats how Hogan found him, just typed a muscular guy into Google.

Next thing you know he'll be typing in big tits to find his newest Knockouts, imagine his surprise when Brooke Hogan is in the search

Asherdelampyr
08-19-2011, 04:19 PM
well we all know that nobody ever comes from a shitty reality show and actually makes it in the industry
it's not like any of those rejects has ever won a major title, or main evented a major PPV

Haven't seen him yet, but doesn't everyone deserve the chance to prove that they belong before they get trashed? After he has had a few matches, and some camera time, then we will know better. right now it seems all we know is that he was on a shitty reality show, and Bubba trained him, he could be great, he could be craptacular, but there is only one way to find out for sure

Y2J___Y2J
08-19-2011, 04:20 PM
TNA are trying to cling on to any media time they can get. But its shit like this that turns fans away. Sure it MIGHT bring some new fans in but how many is it turning away. The guy isn't a big enough star to bring enough attention to them

HeelTurn
08-19-2011, 04:23 PM
Next thing you know he'll be typing in big tits to find his newest Knockouts, imagine his surprise when Brooke Hogan is in the search

He wouldnt mind, shes even been part of TNA before.

xAzureSkye
08-19-2011, 04:24 PM
He wouldnt mind, shes even been part of TNA before.

She is actually a good wrestler, she says Hogan has been teaching her for years but she could never get into the ring cos she's a "girly girl"

xAzureSkye
08-19-2011, 04:25 PM
well we all know that nobody ever comes from a shitty reality show and actually makes it in the industry

Enter: The Miz.

Asherdelampyr
08-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Enter: The Miz.

well if you have to spell it out like that
:P

jordan1995
08-19-2011, 04:34 PM

roids ..........

cymru96123
08-19-2011, 04:48 PM
He's actually not that bad a wrestler. I've seen a few of his matches in WFX and he seems to be half decent.

Automatic
08-19-2011, 05:03 PM
Why is this bad?

Ruthless_Aggression
08-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Why is this bad?

Through some peoples' perceptive, this guy comes off as yet another D-List celebrity taking up screen time just so TNA could milk whatever star power they could.

Automatic
08-19-2011, 05:21 PM
Through some peoples' perceptive, this guy comes off as yet another D-List celebrity taking up screen time just so TNA could milk whatever star power they could.

Hmmm too bad, at least give the guy and TNA a fair chance before bashing them into the grounds. He could be a Miz for TNA.

Ruthless_Aggression
08-19-2011, 05:24 PM
Hmmm too bad, at least give the guy and TNA a fair chance before bashing them into the grounds. He could be a Miz for TNA.

Time will tell.

Anybody have a link to his time at Big Brother? Just so we get a taste of what his mic skills will be like?

KingOrton
08-19-2011, 05:26 PM
just try typing in Jessie from Big Brother 10 and 11. I watch Big Brother every season. I have to say he probably wouldn't be that bad on the mic either.

Necroyeti
08-19-2011, 05:28 PM
According to multiple sources, Jesse has signed a developmental contract with TNA Impact Wrestling that runs through the rest of 2011
Wait, TNA has a developmental program?

Automatic
08-19-2011, 05:29 PM

Yes, it consists of 1 wrestler.

AOF666
08-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Great he is training with Bully Ray. Last person came from his school, she was reckless, and injured her opponents.

AOF666
08-19-2011, 05:38 PM
Great he is training with Bully Ray. Last person came from his school, she was reckless and injured her opponents.

xAzureSkye
08-19-2011, 05:45 PM

Mach Pro Wrestling i think it's called

the wrestling shade
08-20-2011, 08:48 AM
ok so he is ammmmm.... Mason Ryan of TNA?

Dr. Death
08-20-2011, 09:23 AM
He has looks,( I'm surprised the WWE didn't try to get him because of the look factor), just have to wait for the wow factor and see if he has what it takes on the mic and in the ring.