who do you want to see there but wont make it tna included
sting
mycintye
aj styles
william regal
mr anderson

SkilletBoi
08-19-2011, 03:36 PM
i think if these superstars stay for long enough, they'll get in as well, rememebr not every hall of famer was a main eventer:
The Miz
Ryder
Truth
Morrison
Khali
Santino
Theodore Long
mark henry
sheamus
ziggler

the current wwe roster is very fresh and most of these guys have a long time to fully establish themselves in the company.

pauadrian
08-19-2011, 03:39 PM
i think if these superstars stay for long enough, they'll get in as well, rememebr not every hall of famer was a main eventer:
The Miz
Ryder
Truth
Morrison
Khali
Santino
Theodore Long
mark henry
sheamus
ziggler

the current wwe roster is very fresh and most of these guys have a long time to fully establish themselves in the company.

well i have noticed not everyone is main eventer

MrzigglesFTW!
08-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Sadly.. Cena will more or less obviously get inducted eventually:/

AirBourne
08-19-2011, 05:00 PM
The Miz
Ryder
Truth
Morrison
Khali
Santino
Theodore Long
mark henry
sheamus
ziggler

First of all, Ryder will NOT make it, he has done nothing, he has 1 Tag Team Title, that's it. Unfortunately, Khali will only make it because he is an international superstar, I hope Santino does get in, Intercontinental Champion, Tag Team Champion, and loved by all. Henry won't get in, too old to make a difference now, and has no major championships. If Truth doesn't get any major championships, notice I say championships, he will NOT be in either. Unless Ziggler actually starts defending his title and winning, he won't get in either. I think Ryder, Henry, Ziggler and Khali from that list will not make it.

Skycy
08-19-2011, 05:25 PM
Alberto del Rio, Anyone?

Skycy
08-19-2011, 05:28 PM
And hopefully William Regal ;o

dres1214
08-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Would sting even accept the offer for WWE Hall of Fame?

Danielle20SxE
08-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Sheamus but not CM Punk? LOL

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-19-2011, 05:33 PM
Would sting even accept the offer for WWE Hall of Fame?

I think he would, he said in an interview that he was extremely close to signing with them last year.

AirBourne
08-19-2011, 05:34 PM
I hope NOT to see ADR, he is boring, can't cut a promo at all, he always start off with the same thing, and I hope the only time he is a champion is by winning the Championship via MiTB or maybe another title or tag team title. The only thing I actually sort of like about him is his wrestling, he is pretty decent in the ring, but horrible with the mic absolutely.

Regal, YES. I think Regal is right up there with McIntyre as the most underutilized superstar, Regal mayb be a lot older, but he can hold his own in the ring and I always liked his style of wrestling, good on the mic and I hope he gets one more shot in the ring, maybe even in contention for a title of something, like Christian, hopefully let him go out with winning a title or something. I know it's a big wish, but I always have hope it could happen.

Danielle20SxE
08-19-2011, 05:35 PM
ADR won't be in the HOF. Much more deserving(TALENTED) people.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix

Danielle20SxE
08-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix

Oh yea. HOF material right there.

jordan1995
08-19-2011, 05:39 PM
i really hope regal gets in the hall of fame

Eve's Arse No.1
08-19-2011, 05:40 PM
Oh yea. HOF material right there.

Beth Phoenix is

But Kelly Kelly will have to be because of her age and i cant see her leaving soon

Michael Cole will be also

AOF666
08-19-2011, 05:43 PM
Forgetting Kurt Angle, Natalia, Neidhart. Highly doubt WWE would ever induct TNA stars in the WWE HOF because of ego and doesn't recognize competition. Not only that he rewrites wrestling history to fit his agenda.

AirBourne
08-19-2011, 05:45 PM
Forgetting Kurt Angle, Natalia, Neidhart. Highly doubt WWE would ever induct TNA stars in the WWE HOF because of ego and doesn't recognize competition. Not only that he rewrites wrestling history to fit his agenda.

Angle should've just waited until AFTER he got inducted then gone to TNA. *Cough* Hogan, Flair *Cough*

Eve's Arse No.1
08-19-2011, 05:47 PM
Angle should've just waited until AFTER he got inducted then gone to TNA. *Cough* Hogan, Flair *Cough*

Were inducted before the joined TNA *COUGH* Look at Nash

Danielle20SxE
08-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Booker T might.

AirBourne
08-19-2011, 05:54 PM
Were inducted before the joined TNA *COUGH* Look at Nash

That's what I said, they waited until they got inducted and then jumped ship to TNA. lol..

lykkekage
08-19-2011, 05:59 PM
Alberto Del Rio - Because its his destiny to be in the Hall of Fame. That will be his new gimmick, when he drops the WWE Title
Alicia Fox and Melina - Because they had the greatest match of all time
Andy Leavine - For throwing his carreer out the toilet, the fastest
Braden Walker - Who does not remember him!?
Curt Hawkins - Obvious
David Otunga and Jennifer Hudson - Well .. Otunga is in WWE because of Hudson, so when he is getting inducted, they will induct her as well
Drew McIntyre - He is a future Hall of Famer, Vince said it himself! ... or did he say future World Champion ... or just future champion? or future endeavored? I'm confused
Ezekiel Jackson - For having the most memorable IC title reign of all time
Heath Slater - Already a legend in the business, only a matter of time before he gets inducted
Hornswoggle - Former champion, and he is a dwarf! Impressive!
JTG - Most charismatic and skilled superstar in the WWE today, obvious one again
Johnny Curtis - For telling everyone the truth! Dont cry over spilled milk! And other stuff
Mason Ryan - Because they were going to induct Batista, but he got injured on his way to the stage, so they needed a replacement
Michael Cole - He is Mr. Wrestlemania - And the guy with that nickname, ends up as Mr. Hall of Fame
Theodore Long - For being the guy, who made the most tag team matches of all time

Eve's Arse No.1
08-19-2011, 06:00 PM
That's what I said, they waited until they got inducted and then jumped ship to TNA. lol..

Yeah and i added the Kevin Nash thing are you saying hes not a cert for the HOF?

TNA 'The very best'
08-19-2011, 06:02 PM

Is Nash actually in the HOF??? This is news to me,

As far as putting Ryder in HOF, I can't predict the future but I will say he will never be in,

The only guys to likely be inducted whilst still wrestling (HBK) style currently is KAne and Taker.

Eve's Arse No.1
08-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Is Nash actually in the HOF??? This is news to me,

As far as putting Ryder in HOF, I can't predict the future but I will say he will never be in,

The only guys to likely be inducted whilst still wrestling (HBK) style currently is KAne and Taker.

Nope never said Nash was in the HOF but he will be

Well Kane and Taker are fucking obvious just like Triple H, John Cena and Randy Orton

TNA 'The very best'
08-19-2011, 06:13 PM
Nope never said Nash was in the HOF but he will be

Well Kane and Taker are fucking obvious just like Triple H, John Cena and Randy Orton

Yea I was talking more within the next year or two,

Cena Orton I don't even think HHH will be inducted in the next 5 years,

Edge maybe but that's just because he had to retire

tshizzy34
08-19-2011, 08:07 PM
Punk, Cena, Orton, HHH, Taker, Miz, Christian, Edge, Regal, Vince, Mysterio, Kane, Jericho, Big Show,Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Maryse.

Hopeful for these guys in the future - Barrett, Ryder, Bourne, Ziggler, K2, Santino.

123mlewis
08-19-2011, 10:53 PM
I THINK IF HE EVER GETS A CHANCE AT THE TABLE MATT STRIKER MITE AND IF THEY DIDNT FIRE HIM CHAVO IF HE STAYS SIN CARA 9hunico , mistico whatever)

The Brown One
08-20-2011, 06:32 AM
Heres my top picks, with reasons.

*Kane - Hes always been there when the WWE needed a monster of a challenge for a cocky young up-and-commer.

*John Cena - I honestly believe hes got the greatest work ethic in the entire business. He works just about every day of the week, loves it, and has drawn a new generation of fans to watch the WWE when the stars of the Attitude Era left.

*The Undertaker - Hes one of the most recognizable wrestlers anywhere, like Hulk Hogan. Hes given so much to the business, is loved and respected by all fans, and has stayed loyal to the WWE.

*Randy Orton - I see him being inducted quite far from now, since hes still young and will likely have several more world title reigns under his belt. Hes matured over the years, and has a huge following.

*The Rock - He will likely be inducted next year, in his home town of Miami. The Rock is arguably the most popular wrestler of all time, and has made a huge contribution to make the WWE so successful.

FLWWEFan
08-20-2011, 07:48 AM
Cena, Miz, Punk, Orton, Jericho, Edge, Big Show, Booker T, Christian, Kane, Rey Mysterio, Undertaker, Triple H, Rock

PureMetalftw!
08-20-2011, 10:40 AM
Alberto Del Rio - Because its his destiny to be in the Hall of Fame. That will be his new gimmick, when he drops the WWE Title
Alicia Fox and Melina - Because they had the greatest match of all time
Andy Leavine - For throwing his carreer out the toilet, the fastest
Braden Walker - Who does not remember him!?
Curt Hawkins - Obvious
David Otunga and Jennifer Hudson - Well .. Otunga is in WWE because of Hudson, so when he is getting inducted, they will induct her as well
Drew McIntyre - He is a future Hall of Famer, Vince said it himself! ... or did he say future World Champion ... or just future champion? or future endeavored? I'm confused
Ezekiel Jackson - For having the most memorable IC title reign of all time
Heath Slater - Already a legend in the business, only a matter of time before he gets inducted
Hornswoggle - Former champion, and he is a dwarf! Impressive!
JTG - Most charismatic and skilled superstar in the WWE today, obvious one again
Johnny Curtis - For telling everyone the truth! Dont cry over spilled milk! And other stuff
Mason Ryan - Because they were going to induct Batista, but he got injured on his way to the stage, so they needed a replacement
Michael Cole - He is Mr. Wrestlemania - And the guy with that nickname, ends up as Mr. Hall of Fame
Theodore Long - For being the guy, who made the most tag team matches of all time

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/9/3/128965117873225756.jpg

Rich Cranium
08-20-2011, 10:48 AM
Cena
Punk
Miz
Orton
Mark Henry
Mysterio
Undertaker
Triple H
Cole

TNA:
Sting
Angle
Scott Steiner (along with Rick)
The Hardys (Never say never as they were one of the best tag teams there)
RVD
Mickie James
Tara

Gail Kim

CobraNightviper
08-20-2011, 12:59 PM
I know Undertaker will but is he still on the curent roster?I haven't seen him since wrestlemania.
who do you think will make it to the hall of fame in current wwe
i think
edge
cena
orton
jericho
punk
HHH
vince mcmahon
undertakr
kane
christian
big show
rey mysterio
pheonix
booker t

who do you want to see there but wont make it tna included
sting
mycintye
aj styles
william regal
mr anderson

Justin Beavis
08-20-2011, 01:31 PM
WWE:
Chris Jericho
John Cena
Randy Orton
The Undertaker
Triple H
Vince McMahon
Big Show
Rey Mysterio
William Regal
CM Punk

TNA:
Sting
Eric Bischoff
The Dudley Boyz
The Hardy Boyz
Scott Steiner

ROH:
Jim Cornette

And then you got the obvious ones:
Randy Savage
Owen Hart (Who probably will never enter)
Paul Heyman
Ultimate Warrior