PDA

View Full Version : High School Football in the USA

HCollins-TNA1
08-19-2011, 02:46 PM
Which state do you feel have the most loyal fans and best high school football in the USA?
I know there is already an old thread... please combine this one..

Please share.... I have to say my top 5 states to pick is West Virginia, Virginia, Texas, Ohio, and Kentucky..

IPOOPINTHEBATH
08-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Your last thread on the same subject already failed. Let it go.

HCollins-TNA1
08-23-2011, 05:25 PM
have to be a few posters who are proud of their school or state and want to share.... just want to know.... High School season starts here Friday!!!

HCollins-TNA1
08-25-2011, 09:49 AM
1 day and counting for High School Football to kick off here..... Support your teams and enjoy a game...

HCollins-TNA1
08-25-2011, 08:31 PM
One day away or less then 24 hours before High School Football kicks off here in WV.....
Got the biggest rivals in Bluefield and Graham up the road in the next county... which they have been featured on ESPN and several major papers..
then in my home town and county... it the battle of the Views Mount View in which I went to 11 or 12 years ago and River View should be a good game...

HCollins-TNA1
08-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Night 1 of High School Football Friday is just about over with here in WV....

68wPayne
08-26-2011, 09:54 PM
Mississippi has the best teams. Not even my old high school, there is a team south of my city that's school is South Panola High School that the women pretty much give birth to refridgerators. They are just ungodly how big and good their team is. They are multiple time state champs and alot go on to at least college scholorships to wherever they want

RomanFlare
08-26-2011, 10:52 PM
Statistically, it has to be Texas, Pennsylvania, Florida, or California. Those are the biggest gold mines for College Football recruiting.

I'm bias towards Ohio, even though my former HS just blew a 23-0 lead at half time... My HS's team always has a pathetic offense. Scored all their points directly off a turnover, or a few plays after one.

Edit: How'd I forget Ohio in that list? I'm a terrible Buckeye.

HCollins-TNA1
08-26-2011, 11:38 PM
Statistically, it has to be Texas, Pennsylvania, Florida, or California. Those are the biggest gold mines for College Football recruiting.

I'm bias towards Ohio, even though my former HS just blew a 23-0 lead at half time... My HS's team always has a pathetic offense. Scored all their points directly off a turnover, or a few plays after one.

Pennsylvania does got some of the best football from what I had seen too... Got Fox Sports Pittsburgh and it shows high school games... I got a cousin who use to play for Parma, Ohio he now a coach for a college in northern Ohio...

RomanFlare
08-26-2011, 11:40 PM
Pennsylvania does got some of the best football from what I had seen too... Got Fox Sports Pittsburgh and it shows high school games... I got a cousin who use to play for Parma, Ohio he now a coach for a college in northern Ohio...

Pennslyvania has superb athletes in everything--Baseball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, etc.

HCollins-TNA1
08-26-2011, 11:51 PM
Pennslyvania has superb athletes in everything--Baseball, Football, Basketball, Soccer, Hockey, etc.

Minnesota does too from what I have heard and seen....

broc808
08-27-2011, 12:30 AM
i voted SC just cause i live there and go to carolina forest high school

Sully
08-27-2011, 04:49 AM
I think I have to say Texas. All the movies and TV shows are based in Texas most of the time, plus they get the most money, they have the most high school football fans, and it's 10x tougher then any other state to play football in.

HCollins-TNA1
11-05-2011, 09:14 PM
High school football playoffs has or will be starting in many states.... This week WV High School playoffs start....
How about elsewhere and how are your local teams doing???

VanHooliganX
11-06-2011, 01:11 AM
Can someone give me a link to every NCAA team please?

I really need to pick 1.