PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Championship Wrestling

eboy
08-19-2011, 10:50 AM
Ultimate Championship Wrestling

UCW is back I am brining back and will probs be Posting on a Saturday I know this puts me “Head to Head” to UWA but hey you can read both its just that’s the only night I could do it really when School starts again

UCW

Owner: Paul Heyman
General Manager: Mick Foley

Champions
UCW Championship
UCW USA Championship
UCW Tag Team Championship
UCW X-Division Championship

Roster
Samoa Joe
CM Punk
Kurt Angle
John Morrison
R-Truth
Sheamus
AJ Styles
Kofi Kingston
Jerry Lyn
Kane
Matt Morgan
Vladamir Kozlov
Zack Ryder
Eric Young
Wade Barrett
Jeff Jarrett
Sting
Crimson
Austin Aries
Gunner
RVD
Clayen Croft
Lance Hoyt
Monty Brown

Tag Teams
The Pretty Boys (Cody Rhodes & Kazarian)
The USOS
Team 3D
The Hart Dynasty
The American Wolves

Many More to come

eboy
08-20-2011, 09:15 AM
UCW Ultimate 1

1. Paul Heyman opens up the Show in the Middle of the ring he introduce the Announce Team of Josh Mathews, Joey Styles & Jerry Lawler then the Ring announcement Justin Roberts and backstage Interviewers JB and Christy Hemme then General Manager Mick Foley… Heyman says he is going to have to deal with many Companies and Franchises and so on and there was only one man he could trust to keep a lid on everybody and at the Same time produce a Fabulous Show… Foley takes the Mic and pauses to take in the applause Foley thanks Paul Heyman for coming back to Wrestling he had been away for too long and there is only one man smart enough to actually learn from his mistakes and take this Industry back to the Main Stream where it belongs and that man is Paul Heyman Foley goes onto announce the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament Tonight and the first match is next

2. Kurt Angle and John Morrison come down to equal ovations

3. World Title (1/4 Finals)- John Morrison Def Kurt Angle at 14 mins

Finish: Angle went German Suplex from the Top but Morrison countered with Elbows sending angle to the Mat Morrison followed it up with Starship Pain

4. Backstage: Eric Young is walking around backstage with his Two TNA Belts on The fans in the Arena are Cheering when he walks into Zack Ryder who also gets a loud pop from the fans

EY: Hey man my name is Eric I am incharge of Television I’m the Television Champion *Eric starts Stretching*
ZR: *Ryder looks around for abit* Are You Serious Bro?! *Fans erupt*
EY: yeah I am serious I’ve proved myself against the likes of Cee Lo Green Scott Baio, I mean Bob Barker beat me up on a Golf Coarse and susan boyle beat me I beat her the Next night in Toronto 90,000 screaming fans all came to see EY vs So-Bo 2 an
EY: yeah I am serious I’ve proved myself against the likes of Cee Lo Green Scott Baio, I mean Bob Barker beat me up on a Golf Coarse and susan boyle beat me I beat her the Next night in Toronto 90,000 screaming fans all came to see EY vs So-Bo 2 anyway who are you
ZR: I am the Long Island Ice Z Zack Ryder former WWE Internet Champion and host of You tube Sensation Z true long island Story WOO WOO WOO You Know it *The Crowed is lapping this up*
EY: Is that on Television
ZR: No
EY: OK anyway nice to meet Zack
*EY walks down to the Hall slapping himself before being attacked by a Fake Susan Boyle EY gets the Roll up and pins “her” The Camera zooms in on Ryder*
ZR: Take Care Spike Your Hair WOO WOO WOO you know it

5. Break

6. World Title (1/4 Final Match)- Samoa Joe Def Matt Morgan at 12 mins

finish: Morgan had Joe in the Corner hitting the Elbows Morgan pulled away and went back for a Clothesline but Joe moved and hit the Trademark Kick followed by a Muscle Buster for the Pin and the win

7. Kane is backstage and headed for the ring for his match

8. World Title (1/4 Final)- AJ Styles Def Kane at 10 mins

finish: Kane had Styles in Chokeslam but styles his a Kick to the Gut followed by a Pele Kick then Styles hit the Spiral Tap for the win

9. Break

10. World Title (1/4 Final)- CM Punk Def Kofi Kingston at 15 mins

finish: Kofi went for the High Crossbody but Punk caught him in Position for GTS then hit it for the win

11. Semi Finals (John Morrison vs Samoa Joe) & (AJ Styles vs CM Punk)

12. at UCW’s 1st PPV Combustion The Tag Titles X-Division and USA Titles will be decided

13. World Title (Semi Finals)- Samoa Joe def John Morrison at 20 mins

finish: Jo-Mo went for Moonlight Drive but Joe knocked him down and went for the Hilo (Eddie Guerrero style springboard Senton) for the Pin and the win

14. Samoa Joe and John Morrison shake hands but Joe cant have much left for the final Jo-Mo stands in the Ring when R-Truth comes in and attacks him from Behind Joe considers going back but instead leaves Truth beats up Morrison gets a Mic and says that he doesn’t like Spiders Little Jimmys or Jennys and Truth has spent so much time avoiding what Scares him now he will destroy his fears and he is here in UCW to Destroy John Morrison Truth finishes by telling the audience not to boo him they should be booing themselves The Fans did the Usuall What? Thing to him

15. Break

16. World Title (Semi Final)- CM Punk def AJ Styles at 18 mins

finish: Punk had Styles in GTS Styles got off but fell into the Referee who was sent down Styles then hit a Pele Kick then goes for Spiral Tap but Kane pulled him off the Apron then hit a Chokeslam on the Mat then throw him back into Punk who got the Pin

17. JB Runs onto the Ramp for an Interview with Punk asks Punk if he saw what Kane Just did? Punk says Thanks for Congratulating him and that he doesn’t care what Kane did its all about winning at all costs and tonight he will beat Samoa Joe Punk pushes JB aside and JB sends it to the back where Christy Hemme is with Samoa Joe

18. Christy asks Samoa Joe how he feels going into the Title main event Joe says he is the most threatening man in Wrestling and tonight the Nation of Violence will come together and celebrate the Rise of Samoa Joe and after tonight CM Punk will be able to tell the World that Joe is gonna Kill ya

19. The Camera comes back to the Ring, Austin Aries, Zack Ryder, Eric Young Wade Barrett Jeff Jarrett Crimson Austin Aries Gunner RVD Clayen Croft Lance Hoyt
Monty Brown The Pretty Boys (Cody Rhodes & Kazarian) The USOS Team 3D
The Hart Dynasty The American Wolves are in the Ring Mick Foley comes onto the Stage and says that they will all meet in a Battle Royal right now with the winner being one of the 2 participants that will meet at Combustion for the USA Championship not only that but this man gets to choose his opponent for that Match

20. Crimson wins the Battle Royal by eliminating Wade Barrett last

finish Barrett had Crimson in wasteland position near the Ropes but Crimson powers out and Clotheslines him over the Top

21. after the Match Crimson celebrated on the Ramp when Vladamir Kozlov jumped the Guardrail and attacked Barrett Crimson came back down to run him off

22. Break

23. Mick Foley takes his seat at Ringside then Paul Heyman is introduced who says that he invited someone Very special to Present the Title to the winner Former UFC and WWE Champion Brock Lesner Brock comes down and he and paul take there seats at ringside

24. UCW World Heavyweight Championship- Samoa Joe Def CM Punk at 34 mins

finish: Neither man can barely stand after this half hour thriller but Punk goes for the Savage Elbow but Joe knocks the Ropes sending CM Punks legs either side of the Turnbuckle Joe then Musters the Energy to hit Muscle Buster and gets the Pin

25. The Whole stage fills with Wrestlers clapping on Joe who helps CM Punk back to his feet and they shake hands Lesner and Heyman get in the ring and Present Joe with the Title who celebrates for a Moment when Mick Foley stands up and gets the Mic he says he knows Heyman loves money and that he sees a whole Load of money in Samoa Joe vs CM Punk for the Title with both men fresh at Combustion

eboy
08-20-2011, 09:24 AM
UCW Backfire
*Paul Heyman opened the Show introduced GM Mick Foley who makes a World Title Tournament
* John Morrison Def Kurt Angle (1/4)
* Eric Young/Zack Ryder had a Comedy exchange
* Samoa Joe Def Matt Morgan (1/4)
* AJ Styles def Kane (1/4)
* CM Punk Def Kofi Kingston (1/4)
* USA, X-Division Title Matches and Tag Team Title matches will all take place at Combustion
* Samoa Joe def John Morrison (Semi)
* R-Truth attacked John Morrison
* CM Punk Def AJ Styles (Semi) after Kane interfered
* Crimson won a Battle Royal which means he gets to choose his opponent for a USA Title Match at Combustion
* Vladamir Kozlov attacked Wade Barrett
*Paul Heyman introduced Brock Lesner who presented the Winner with his belt
* Samoa Joe Def CM Punk (Final) (Joe is UCW Champion)
* Mick Foley makes Punk vs Joe for Combustion

eboy
08-20-2011, 09:27 AM
http://topropebelts.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/wc3.JPG
UCW Champion:

Samoa Joe
http://i1.peperonity.info/c/71CB70/761699/ssc3/home/032/tna.planet/samoa_joe_wallpaper_800x6001.jpg_320_320_0_9223372 036854775000_0_1_0.jpg

eboy
08-20-2011, 06:11 PM
UCW 2 Ultimate

-Kurt Angle comes out to open the Show he says he is the Best in the World and the Biggest Name in UCW and its his one and Only goal to become UCW Champion Randy comes out and says that he is the biggest Name in UCW and cant wait to prove to the world that he is better than Kurt Angle. Kurt says Orton should put his money where his Mouth is and face him at Combustion

-We get a Video Promo for Combustion live from the Pepsi Centre in Denver Colorado Card so Far (UCW Championship: CM Punk vs Samoa Joe ©, Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle)

- Elix Skipper, RVD, Jerry Lyn, Austin Aries, Eddie Edwards, Alex Shelley, Davey Richards, Eric Young, Zack Ryder, Kofi Kingston, Super Crazy, Phiscoses & Jeuvetud Guerrero, Chavo Guerrero & Amazing Red are stood in the ring, Justin Roberts announces that this will be a battle Royal with the Final 3 remaining participants will meet at Combustion for the X-Division Championship as Super Crazy, Phiscoses & Jeuvetud Guerrero shake hands and Decide to work as a team

- X-Division Battle Royal Kofi Kingston, Jerry Lyn and Austin Aries were the Final 3 Remaining after Aries eliminated Super Crazy last

- as the Final 3 stare each other down the Mexicools get back in the ring and attack Lyn Aries & Kofi

- Break

- Tryout Match- The Bravados def The Young Bucks at 7 mins

finish: Lance Bravado hit a Elbow Drop from the Top onto Max Buck for the Win

- After the Match Team 3D come down and Put both The Bravados through Tables and says that they are back together because when they Split up they’d won every major Tag Team Championship but now there is a New Major Championship and that is the UCW Tag Team Championship and at Combustion they expect to be in a Tag Title Match Paul Heyman comes out and tells Team 3D they are in that Match and they will face The Pretty Boys, The Hart Dynasty and the American Wolves in a First to a Fall match for the Belts

- AJ Styles Is backstage he says that last week Kane cost him a shot at the World Title and he bets Kane thinks he can walk in and just Bully AJ Styles but no AJ has always been the Little Man and has always proved that is the Heart that Matters he says he is going to find Kane and tell him that Right now when Mick Foley bursts in and says AJ doesn’t need to find Kane has he will be in the Ring later tonight as Samoa Joe & AJ Styles vs Kane & CM Punk

- Doug Williams Def Dolph Ziggler at 12 mins

Finish: Ziggler went for Zig Zag but Williams countered into atomic Drop then hit Rolling Chaos Theory for 3

- Break

- A Video Package Highlighting the Motor City Machine Guns

- Out comes John Morrison who says he is fed up of Going back and forth with R-Truth and he wants it to come down do or die and that’s why he has a gone to Mick Foley and decided a Match for him and R-Truth at Combustion to finally settle it for good I am going to call it 30 minuets of Hell first off its going to be in a Steel Cage and the Reason I call it 30 MOH is that for 30 mins no matter what for half an hour there is no way to win we have 30 mins inside a steel cage to do whatever we please to eachother and just so you don’t run off Truth that Cage is going to have a Roof keeping us in after the 30 mins have expired its first Pinfall or Submission that’s all

- JB finds R-Truth backstage and asks what he makes off what John Morrison said R-Truth says that he doesn’t like Spiders and for 30 mins he his going to have a Spider he can punish and do what he wants then he’ll get his Grandma to Serve up some Spider Stew and Feed it spoonful by Spoonful to little Jimmy

- Vladamir Kozlov def Clayen Croft at 4 mins

finish: Clayen comes off the Top but Kozlov hits a Stiff kick to the Head and got the Win via Referee Stoppage

- After the Match Kozlov went to put Croft through the Announce Table but Wade Barrett came out with a Steel Pipe and attacked Kozlov Barrett gets the Mic and says he isn’t going to be Kozlov’s bitch and if he wants a Fight Barrett aint going nowhere

- Break

- Randy Orton and Kurt Angle agree to do Pick your Poison Next Week

- Kane & CM Punk def AJ Styles & Samoa Joe at 21 mins

finish: AJ dived through the Ropes to take out Kane and then Punk hit GTS on an Unexpecting Samoa Joe for the Pin

- End of Ultimate

eboy
08-26-2011, 11:01 AM
UCW Backfire
• Kurt Angle opened the Show saying he is the best in the world Randy Orton came down and did the same they set up a Match at Combustion
• Austin Aries, Jerry Lyn and Kofi Kingston were the Final 3 in a X-Division Battle Royal meaning they meet in a 3 way for the Title at Combustion only to be attacked by the Mexicools
• The Bravados won a Tryout match against The Young Bucks only to be attacked by Team 3D (The Bravados weren’t offered a Contract)
• Team 3D said they are back together Because they have something to prove again that they can become UCW Tag Champions they were put in a 4 way against The Hart Dynasty, The Pretty Boys and The American Wolves for Combustion
• Doug Williams def Dolph Ziggler
• John Morrison will face R-Truth in a 30 Mins of Hell Match (More to come)
• Vladamir Kozlov def Clayen Croft then attacked him only to get assaulted by Wade Barrett
• Kurt Angle and Randy Orton will be subject to the Pick your Poisen Rules on the Next Ultimate
• CM Punk & Kane def Samoa Joe & AJ Styles Punk pinned the Champion Joe

Coming up on the Next Ultimate

Kurt Angle & Randy Orton in Pick Your Poison

Crimson reveals who he will face for The UCW USA Championship

+ Much more

eboy
08-26-2011, 11:07 AM
Currant UCW Combustion Card

UCW World Championship
Samoa Joe © vs CM Punk

Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle

30 Mins of Hell
R-Truth vs John Morrison

UCW USA Championship
Crimson vs TBA

Team 3D vs The Pretty Boys vs The Hart Dynasty vs The American Wolves

Austin Aries vs Kofi Kingston vs Jerry Lyn

+ Just announced AJ Styles vs Kane

eboy
08-26-2011, 11:14 AM
The 30 Minuets of Hell Match

A roofed cage is the Battle Ground for two competitors for the first 30 mins there is no way to win the Match no way for the Match to end the Wrestlers have half an hour to inflict as much pain and damage as they can and after 30 mins its first to a fall The first two ever to compete in this match will be R-Truth and John Morrison will either man leave with there career intact find out at UCW Combustion

eboy
08-26-2011, 11:58 AM
Love to hear your openions on this guys

S.E. Zero
08-26-2011, 12:27 PM
Love to hear your openions on this guys

You cant hear me?, but I've been shouting great work for the last half hour xD

The roster looks great, shows are good, the title looks sweet and the PPV so far looks amazing keep up the good work.

eboy
08-26-2011, 12:29 PM
You cant hear me?, but I've been shouting great work for the last half hour xD

The roster looks great, shows are good, the title looks sweet and the PPV so far looks amazing keep up the good work.

Love to read your openions on this guys

fixed for Straight Edge Zero :)

Cheers bro glad your enjoying it another show coming soon

eboy
08-26-2011, 12:46 PM
UCW Ultimate 3

1. Randy Orton comes down to the ring and is Warming up Kurt Angle comes onto the stage and announces that Randy Orton’s opponent for Tonight to be a man who angle has battled in TNA Many times a big man who is one of the Best big men the industy has ever seen Matt Morgan!!!

2. Randy Orton def Matt Morgan at 16 mins

finish: Orton went RKO but Morgan caught him went Chokeslam but Orton countered into a School Boy for the win

3. Backstage Kofi Kingston and Jerry Lyn are getting in the face of the Mexicools while Austin Aries is sat in the corner a Six Man tag is made for tonight Jerry Lyn, Austin Aries & Kofi Kingston vs The Mexicools

4. Tryout Match: The Briscoe Brothers def American Country Mafia (Husky & Bo Rotundo) at 10 mins

5. Mick Foley was so impressed he came out and offered The Briscoe Brothers a Contract right there but they are interrupted by The Young Bucks who say they were screwed last week by a Team that obviously weren’t the standard of The Young Bucks because they didn’t even get a Contract so the Young bucks aren’t going away until they get a Contract here Jay Briscoe gets the Mic and tells The Young Bucks the Briscoe’s don’t like whiners so he suggest to Mick Foley if the Bucks want a Contract they’ll have to go through UCW’s Newest tag team the Briscoe Brothers

6. Break

7. Backstage Doug Williams Challenges Robert Roode to a Match at Combustion Roode excepts

8. Here comes Crimson who says he is here in UCW to be the Best and only the Best he says he was well on his way in TNA and in TNA there was one man who was Proving himself at the Same time as Crimson and that Man was Gunner and Crimsons Chosen Opponent is Gunner because he wants to prove that he is the Future

9. Jerry Lyn, Kofi Kingston & Austin Aries come out for their match and Aries looks annoyed he is being made to compete

10. Break

11. Austin Aries, Jerry Lyn & Kofi Kingston def The Mexicools (Super Crazy, Phiscoses & Juvetud) at 12 mins

finish: Super Crazy went Moonsault but Aries moved scooped him up and his a Brain buster, The other four where brawling on the outside

12. after the Match Jerry Lyn & Kingston were celebrating when Aries knocked down Lyn then gave Kingston a Brain Buster

13. John Morrison is being assaulted by R-Truth who drills him into a wall then starts pounding on his head before hitting his finisher on a Production Box then Putting Morrison’s arm between two boxes then Kicking the box several Times Truth lights up a Fag and says “Johnny Boy that was Just one minuet times it by 30 and then see what I will do to you at Combustion”

14. Mickie James is seen shaking hands with Mick Foley

15. CM Punk comes out and say he is the man that caused the downfall of WWE and TNA he revolutionised Wrestling and he deserves to be the UCW Champion last week he pinned Joe and he is going to do the same at Combustion and take the title he should have won in the First place Joe comes out and says he isn’t like Punk he has never moaned his way to the Top he has never moaned and put people out of Business he Is instead straight up badass and is leaving UCW Combustion still UCW Champion he says when Joe was first world champ his toughest opponent was sting next week CM Punk faces Sting

16. Break

17. The Pretty Boys def The Hart Dynasty at 15 mins

finish: David Hart Smith locked Kazarian in the Sharpshooter Cody distracted the Ref causing Tyson to come the ref then tried to get Tyson out meanwhile Cody hit Smith with a Low Blow and Kaz rolled up Smith for the win

18. UCW Combustion Promo plays

19. AJ Styles attacks Kane backstage and they battle through the Crowed ending with Styles, Styles Clashing him through the Table

20. Randy Orton comes out and introduces Kurt Angles opponent Jeff Jarrett!!!

21. Kurt Angle Def Jeff Jarrett at 21 mins

finish: Jarrett went Stroke but Angle countered into Ankle Lock locked in the Grape Vine Jarrett tapped

22. after the match Orton ran in went RKO but Angle pushed him away then went for Angle slam but Orton countered that the two stared off to end the Show

eboy
08-27-2011, 12:43 PM
UCW Backfire
*Kurt Angle introduced Matt Morgan as Randy Orton’s Opponent
*Randy Orton def Matt Morgan
* Tryout Match: The Briscoe Brothers def ACM
* Mick Foley comes down and Offers the Briscoe Brothers a Contract but The Young Bucks come out and moan about not getting a Contract (even though they lost) The Briscoes say the Young bucks get the chance to prove themselves at Combustion against them
* Doug Williams will face Robert Roode at Combustion
* Crimson chooses Gunner as his USA Championship final at Combustion
* Austin Aries, Jerry Lyn & Kofi Kingston def The Mexicools
* Aries attacks Jerry Lyn & Kofi Kingston
* R-Truth does a Vicous 1 min attack on John Morrison and says at Combustion he’ll do that for all 30
*CM Punk & Samoa Joe go back and forth with each other and set up CM Punk vs Sting at Combustion
* The Pretty Boys (Kazarian & Cody Rhodes) def The Hart Dynasty
* AJ Styles puts Kane through the Announce Table
* Randy Orton introduces Jeff Jarrett as Kurt Angles opponent
* Kurt Angle Def Jeff Jarrett

eboy
08-27-2011, 12:45 PM
Currant UCW Combustion Card

UCW World Championship
Samoa Joe © vs CM Punk

30 Mins of Hell
R-Truth vs John Morrison

UCW USA Championship
Crimson vs Gunner

AJ Styles vs Kane

Robert Roode vs Doug Williams

The Briscoe Brothers vs The Young Bucks

eboy
08-27-2011, 01:36 PM
UCW Ultimate 4

- Kurt Angle comes out and says that that was quite a Trick Orton Pulled last week getting such a Personal Opponent well tonight Orton gets a Personal Opponent BATISTA!!

- Tonight on Ultimate- Randy Orton vs Batista, Sting vs CM Punk + AJ Styles, John Morrison & Crimson vs R-Truth, Kane & Gunner

- Gail Kim is seen talking to Mick Foley backstage

- Robert Roode def Monty Brown at 12 mins

finish: Roode countered Monty Browns Pounce into a Spine Buster

- after the Match Brown continued to beat down Roode until Doug Williams made the save

- Break

- Super Crazy & Jeuvetud are backstage they reveal Phiscoses was Released from his contract Foley tells them they are going to have a Match at Combustion against the Team of Eric Young & Zack Ryder

- The American Wolves def Team 3D at 15 mins

finish: Davey Richards had Devon in the Sharpshooter Bully Rey tried to break it up but Edwards hit a Enziguri to send him down Devon Tapped

- Zack Ryder def Super Crazy at 6 mins

finish : Ryder hit a Rough Ryder from the Second Rope for the win

- UCW Combustion will come to you from the Pepsi Centre in Denver Colorado

- Break

- JB is with Austin Aries he asks Aries how he feels going into Combustion Sunday
Aries says that he is ready to prove to UCW why he is here because he is the Best Wrestler ever and Sunday he will mow through Kingston & Lyn
JB asks him what he feels about facing Jerry Lyn tonight
Aries says that he is going to expose Jerry for the Has been he is and say that A Double really is that good

- Randy Orton Def Batista at 13 mins

finish: Batista went Batista Bomb but Orton slide out into the inverted Backbreaker into the RKO for the Pin and the win

- after the Match Kurt Angle slides in and Gives Randy Orton a Angle Slam then stands over him when the Arena goes Black and a Single Rey of light comes down from the Rafters

- Break

- Jerry Lyn def Austin Aries at 9 mins

finish: Aries went Brain Buster Lyn countered into a School Boy for the sneak win

- Aries goes ape and beats down on Jerry Lyn until Kofi Kingston came down and hit Trouble in Paradise on Aries Lyn extends the hand but Kofi doesn’t shake just walks

- A Video of The Motor City Machine Guns plays

- Still to come The Icon Sting vs CM Punk

- R-Truth, Kane & Gunner def AJ Styles, John Morrison & Crimson at 18 mins

finish: Gunner knocked Crimson off the Apron AJ went for the Flying Springboard on Kane but he moved and Gunner got AJ with the F5 for the pin and the Win

- after the Match Kane chokeslammed AJ through the Announce table, Gunner and Crimson battled up the Ramp and truth set Morrison up but Morrison fought back and hit Starship pain of Truth Morrison stands over Truth as we head to break

- Break

- Kurt Angle is thinking about that Rafters thing earlier he goes up the Stairs and sees a man in a Hoodie he taps him on the Shoulder and its Randy Orton who tells Kurt to look and there is a Baseball Bat in a Highlighted spot

- Sting is seen walking to the Ring

- Samoa Joe comes down with the UCW Championship to join Commentary for our Main Event

- CM Punk def Sting at 21 mins

Finish: Sting goes Scorpion Death Drop but Punk counters into Anaconda Vice then Sting submits

- Samoa Joe gets in the Ring hits Muscle Buster and stands over Punk as we go to break

- end of Ultimate

eboy
08-28-2011, 06:51 AM
Final UCW Combustion Card

UCW World Championship
Samoa Joe © vs CM Punk

30 Mins of Hell
R-Truth vs John Morrison

UCW USA Championship
Crimson vs Gunner

AJ Styles vs Kane

Robert Roode vs Doug Williams

The Briscoe Brothers vs The Young Bucks

Zack Ryder & Eric Young vs The Mexicools

eboy
08-28-2011, 07:11 PM
UCW Combustion 2011

-The Pyro explodes around the packed Pepsi centre in Denver Commentators welcome us to the first UCW PPV Combustion hype up the card including Samoa Joe vs CM Punk for the Championship and Kurt Angle one on one with Randy Orton, UCW USA, X-Division & Tag Team Champions will be crowned but up first its Zack Ryder & Eric Young vs The Mexicools

- Zack Ryder & Eric Young vs The Mexicools (Super Crazy vs Jeuvetud)
Super Crazy Moonsault on Ryder for 2
Eric Young small package on Super Crazy for 2
Zack Ryder came off the top and hit a Jumping rough Ryder then Eric Young hit a Top Rope Elbow on Juve for the win

Zack Ryder & Eric Young def The Mexicools at 6 mins by pin

- Backstage JB is with The Young Bucks they say They were screwed out of the UCW Contracts by a team that obviously wasn’t there standard of The Young Bucks because the Bravados weren’t even offered Contracts tonight they prove why they should not only be in UCW but also be UCW Tag Team Champions

- Mick Foley is on the Phone talking to someone about arriving tonight

- The Briscoe Brothers vs The Young Bucks
Jay hit the Jay driver on Max for 2
The bucks hit the Monkey flip Moonsault to the outside on Mark
Max hit a Enziguri to Mark for 2
Mark hit a 450 on Jeremy for 2
Mark hit Redneck Kung fu on Max for 2
The Bucks hit the Top Rope DDT on Mark for 2
The Bucks hit the Moonsault/450 combo for 3

The Young Bucks def The Briscoe Brothers at 11 mins by pin to earn a UCW Contract

- A Robert Roode and Doug Williams hype video highlighting both mens Technical Ability

- Robert Roode vs Doug Williams

Roode drops the Knee for 2
Williams hits a Full Nelson Suplex for 2
Williams went suicide Dive on Roode
Roode snap Suplex to Williams for 2
Williams hits Bomb scare Knee drop for 2
Williams hit a Powerbomb for 2
Roode countered a German Suplex and locked in Fujiwawwa Armbar but Williams made it to the ropes
Doug Williams hit a Top Rope Suplex for 2
Williams went Rolling Chaos when Roode countered into Snapnere Suplex followed by neck Snap for 2
Roode hits Lariat for 2
Roode hits Double R Spinebuster for 2
Williams hit Rolling Chaos Theory for 3

Doug Williams def Robert Roode at 15 mins by pin

- Doug Williams and Robert Roode Shake hands after that great match

- The Next Time UCW is on PPV it will be UCW Hard Knocks

- Paul Heyman comes out and introduces Ricky Steamboat who will present the first UCW X-Division Champion like he did 8 years ago in NWA TNA

- UCW X-Division Championship- Kofi Kingston vs Jerry Lyn vs Austin Aries

Kingston double Leg drop on Lyn for 2
Aries hit Twisting elbow on Kingston for 2
Jerry hits the Hurricanrana on Kingston but Kingston countered mid move and hit a Hurricanrana on Aries
Aries was sat on the Apron with his legs in the ring Lyn hit a Baseball slide and Kingston came off the top with foot stomps on Aries
Lyn hit a Moonsault on Kingston for 2
Aries hits a Tornado DDT on Lyn for 2
Kingston hit Pendulum Kick in the corner then high Cross Body on Aries for 2
Kingston hit Trouble in Paradise on Aries Lyn broke it up
Lyn hit Kingston Piledriver for 2
Kingston went Boom Drop from the top but Aries hits his running corner drop kick to Kingston in a stunning fall
Aries hits a Brain Buster on Lyn for the pin and the win

Austin Aries def Kofi Kingston & Jerry lyn at 15 mins by pin in a 3 way to become UCW X-Division Champion

- Aries grabs the Belt of Steamboat and has him raise his hand before heading to the back with the Title

- Christy Hemme is backstage with The American Wolves she asks what they think there chances are heading in to the huge four way for the tag titles tonight
Davey Richards says they are the two best technical Wrestlers in the UCW and as a team they are so slick so together that not even a Team that’s been together as long as Team 3D can beat them or even stand against them they say these fans know who they are time to show them what they can do

- Heyman introduces Road Warrior Animal has the Special guest to present the tag team title belts

- The Hart Dynasty vs The American Wolves vs Team 3D vs The Pretty Boys

DH smith locked the Sharpshooter on Edwards, Richards locks it on Kidd at the Same time both men make it to the Ropes
Kaz hit Fade to black on Kidd For 2
Edwards hit a Superkick on DH for 2
Team 3D hit the backwards 3D on Richards for 2
Bully Rey goes for the Bubba bomb on Kaz but Rhodes ran in and nailed him with the Ring bell for the win

The Pretty Boys def Team 3D, The American Wolves & The Hart Dynasty at 12 mins by pin to become UCW Tag Team Champions

- Animal gives the Title Belts to Cody Rhodes & Kazarian the belts and they celebrate up the ramp and to the back

eboy
08-28-2011, 07:11 PM
- A Hype Video Plays of Kane & AJ Styles

- AJ Styles vs Kane

Kane hits Sideslam for 2
Kane hits Top Rope Clothesline for 2
AJ hits Pele Kick for 2
AJ hits Springboard forearm smash for 2
Kane goes for a Second Top Rope clothesline but AJ hit Pele
AJ hits Styles clash for 3

AJ Styles def Kane at 9 mins by pin

- Crimson is walking through the arena a friend comes up he was in Crimson army regiment he wishes crimson good luck says he’ll be watching

- Paul Heyman introduces George Bush Jr How the hell did he pull that off to present the USA Champion with there belt

- UCW USA Championship Match- Crimson vs Gunner

Gunner hits Backbreaker for 2
Gunner hits Lariat for 2
Crimson hits exploder Suplex for 2
Gunner hits knee drop for 2
Gunner hits F5 but Crimson kicks out
Crimson hits Red Sky for the pin and the win

UCW USA Championship- Crimson Def Gunner at 13 mins by pin

- Crimson finds his friend in the crowed and hugs him before shaking hands with the Former president and getting his title

- A Limo pulls up outside the Arena is this what Foley was talking about

- Hype video between R-Truth vs John Morrison + 30 mins of hell hype

- Truth comes down does the little jimmy stuff then gets a Few chairs and throws them in the ring

- 30 Mins of Hell- John Morrison vs R-Truth

Morrison sends Truth head first into the steel
Truth returns the favour
Truth grinds Morrison into the Steel
Morrison hits flying chuck kick while Truth was holding the Chair in his hands
Truth Suplexes Morrison into the cage
Truth is laid out Morrison climbs the Cage and across the roof and drops the leg drop
Truth puts Morrisons head against the Steel and nails it with a Chair
Truth hung on top rope and dropped the Scissors kick on him
Morrison hits moonlight Drive on Truth
Truth hits a Corkscrew kick on a Chair sending it into Morrison
Truth hits his Finisher on Steel Chair
Truth hits a Piledriver on Morrison
Truth locks in a Sleeper Hold
Truth comes out of the Top Morrison hits him with the Chair
Morrison lays Truth on the Chair and hits double foot stomp
Morrison locks in a Sharpshooter with Truths legs in the chair
Truth and Morrison are in the corner Morrison holds onto the roof and Truth hits Whats up from the top
Morrison hits Starship pain but truth gets his knees up
Morrison and Truth hit each other with chairs simulteanously has the 30 mins expired the two Battle back to there feet and Truth hits the Whats up but Morrison kicks out
Truth goes Whats up again Morrison counters into T-Bone Suplex then hit Starship Pain for the win

- Morrison walks out of the Cage both men bloodied Truth is helped to the back

- Hype for Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton and that weird occurrence from Ultimate with the Light from the Rafters

- Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle

Orton goes dropkick gets 2
Angle goes German Suplex for 2
Angle hits big Boot for 2
Orton hits inverted Backbreaker for 2
Angle hit Belly to Belly from the top for 2
Angle hit Moonsault for 2
Angle had Orton in Angle lock he powered out Orton got back to his feet and hit RKO Angle kicked out
Orton went for another RKO but Angle countered into Angle Slam for 2 at the same time knocking down the Ref
Angle locked in the Angle lock with Grapevines Orton made it to the ropes
Orton hit Super RKO but Angle Kicked out
Orton was frustrated and set up for Punt Kick but the Lights died The Rey of light appeared from the Rafters… Tension builds… A Mic Drops into the light.. the lights come back up and its Mr Anderson who hits the Mic Check on Orton then leaves Angle makes the Cover for the win

Kurt Angle def Randy Orton at 16 mins

- World Title Match Hype

- JB is with CM Punk

JB asks how Punk feels tonight Punk says he is ready he caused a whole Revolution he shut down a Mega Power and created the UCW he is truly the best in the world
JB says physiologically knowing Joe has already pinned you Punks says he has also pinned Joe JB says but that was in a Tag Match CM Punk sighs and walks off

- Samoa Joe is on his way to the Ring Christy Hemme asks for his thoughts tonight Joe says Well Christy Tonight Joe is going to kill somebody and then walks off neither challenger in the talking mood here tonight

- UCW Championship- Samoa Joe © vs CM Punk

Joe hits Snap slam for 2
Punk hits a Kick combo for 2
Punk hits High Cross Body for 2
Joe goes suicide dive through the ropes
Joe hits shots in the corner plus Trademark Kick for 2
Punk goes Knee bulldog combo
Joe hits a Enziguri for 2
Punk hits GTS for 2
Punk goes for the Macho Man Elbow but Joe pushed him down hit Muscle buster but Punk kicks out
Punk locks in anaconda vice Joe makes it to the ropes
Punk goes for Knee Bulldog combo but Joe counters into a Choke for the Submission Victory

UCW Championship- Samoa Joe Def CM Punk at 17 mins via Submission

- Joe celebrates when Daniel Bryans Music hits and D.Bryan is in UCW!! Bryan stands on the Ramp to end combustion

S.E. Zero
08-28-2011, 07:36 PM
What a great PPV bro.

I like the Ryder/Young team, The Bucks got a contract in UCW in a great match with The Briscoes, I'm surprised Roode didnt win but it was a good match nonetheless, great win for Aries, out of all the teams I did not see The Pretty Boys winning but I look forward to seeing what they can do, great wins for Styles, Crimson and Morrison.

Angle got a huge win and Joe had a succesful championship defense though Bryan Danielson.appearing at the was epic.

Great job, mate.

eboy
08-28-2011, 07:44 PM
What a great PPV bro.

I like the Ryder/Young team, The Bucks got a contract in UCW in a great match with The Briscoes, I'm surprised Roode didnt win but it was a good match nonetheless, great win for Aries, out of all the teams I did not see The Pretty Boys winning but I look forward to seeing what they can do, great wins for Styles, Crimson and Morrison.

Angle got a huge win and Joe had a succesful championship defense though Bryan Danielson.appearing at the was epic.

Great job, mate.

cheer bro means alot really

yeah i thought everyone knew i am Doug Williams Mark but that was a tough decision none the less

and i dont know why but i kinda like the team if Cody Rhodes and Kazarian dont know why just do

thanks browski :)

S.E. Zero
08-28-2011, 08:19 PM
cheer bro means alot really

yeah i thought everyone knew i am Doug Williams Mark but that was a tough decision none the less

and i dont know why but i kinda like the team if Cody Rhodes and Kazarian dont know why just do

thanks browski :)

I know you're a Williams fan but on paper I'm thinking to myself Roode is gonna destroy Williams lol and yeah I agree about The Pretty Boys, there's something about 'em you cant help but like lol.

Dubs
08-28-2011, 11:04 PM
Great show eboy. :D

eboy
08-29-2011, 04:58 AM
I know you're a Williams fan but on paper I'm thinking to myself Roode is gonna destroy Williams lol and yeah I agree about The Pretty Boys, there's something about 'em you cant help but like lol.

yea i see your point about Roode:)

and thanks dubs

eboy
08-29-2011, 07:01 AM
UCW Ultimate 5

- Daniel Bryan came out with Mic in hand and says he is so happy to be a part of UCW the place where the greatest talent in the world assembles I knew I had to come here and prove himself to world. And he is going to do that by taking the UCW Championship from Samoa Joe,

Cue CM Punks music he comes out and tells Daniel Bryan to hold up he and Samoa Joe have had two classic matches and they are planning on having a third so D.Bryan can go back to the mid card where he belongs.

This brings out Doug Williams who says last night he and Robert Roode put on one hell of a Match and he has so much respect for Roode and knows he is going to be a future Champion but not before Doug Williams because he plans on becoming world Champion very soon.

Here comes Robert Roode who says he can speak for himself and he is also plans on becoming World champion soon as well so we have a problem

Finally here is Mick Foley who says well it looks like we are going to have one hell of a main event because its going to be Punk vs Bryan vs Williams vs Roode in a ultimate Endurance Match

- Backstage Wade Barrett is walking tonight he faces Vladamir Kozlov one on one

- Gunner Def Jeff Jarrett at 15 mins

finish: Gunner breaks out of stroke then ducks a Clothesline and hits F5 on Jarrett for 3

- Gunner continues the beat down on Jarrett

- The Next Time UCW is on PPV is UCW Hard Knocks

- Wade Barrett Def Vladamir Kozlov at 1 min

finish: Kozlov lays down for barrett, Barrett gets the 3

- Break

- Back from the break Wade Barrett has mic in hand he says he has always been a leader but never had great enough Soldiers but look at Vladamir Kozlov he is the ultimate Fighting machine much like Wade Barrett Barrett says that the whole Roster is on notice

- A Double is walking backstage with the X-Division Championship he says Kingston is out for the time being and tonight its jerry Lyn’s turn they face off in a Ladder Match

- Team 3D Def The Hart Dynasty at 13 mins

finish Kid had Devon in the Sharpshooter Devon powered out sending Kidd into Bully Rey with the Bubba Bomb then they hit 3D on DH Smith for the win

- after the Match DEVON GET THE TABLES!! Bully Powerbombs Kidd through a Table then tells The Pretty Boys their days are numbered

- Break

- Neither R-Truth or John Morrison are here tonight but Jo-Mo returns Next Week

- Ladder Match for the UCW X-Division Championship- Austin Aries def Jerry Lyn at 18 mins

finish: Aries was down and Lyn was climbing but Aries got back in and Pulled Jerry’s legs down putting him in Tree of Woe while Aries climbed and got the belt

- after the Match Aries got a Chair and drilled Lyn’s knees it wasn’t long before the crowed heard ## Get Ready to Fly ## AJ ran down and cleared Aries from the Ring

- Crimson is backstage when Gunner approaches him and asks for a Rematch next week on Ultimate

- Mr Anderson comes down and says its time for Randy to get some balls to man up there is nobody to hide behind in UCW and he is here to get his revenge for Randy costing him his dream for Randy costing his dream for no reason Orton is in Deep shit that’s why he’s not here tonight but Randy you will be a Hard Knocks and we will meet one on one in this Ring

- Break

- Main Event Time

- The Ultimate Endurance Match Four Men Start and everytime a man is eliminated the Stipulation Changes

- No.1 Contender for UCW Championship- Ultimate Endurance CM Punk vs Doug Williams vs Robert Roode vs Daniel Bryan

- The first Stip is Falls count anywhere

- CM Punk is elimainated by Doug Williams after Rolling Chaos Theory on the Mat at 14 mins

- The Second Stipulation is First Blood whoever bleeds first is eliminated

- Doug Williams is eliminated after a bitter Chair shot from CM Punk

- The Final Stipulation is Submission Match

- Daniel Bryan def Robert Roode at 21 mins

finish: Bryan countered the Fujiwawa Arm Bar into the Lebelle Lock to win the Match

- end of ultimate

eboy
09-02-2011, 05:25 AM
UCW Backfire

* Daniel Bryan, Robert Roode, Doug Williams & CM Punk all stake there claim for the belt a ultimate Endurance No.1 Contenders Match later in the Night
*Gunner Def Jeff Jarrett
* The Next UCW PPV is Hard Knocks
* Wade Barrett Def Vladamir Kozlov after Kozlov lays down for him and then They he is the Leader and the solidier and the whole Rosters is a Notice
*Team 3D def The Hart Dynasty after the Match Bully Ray puts Tyson Kidd through a Table and then they tell The Pretty Boys days are numbered
*John Morrison is Returning Next Week
*Ladder Match for X-Division Championship: Austin Aries def Jerry Lyn After the Match Aries nailed Lyns knees with a Chair when he was in Tree of Woe AJ ran down to make the Save
* Gunner gets another Shot at Crimson and the UCW USA Championship Next Week
*Mr Anderson talks about Orton costing him his Dream and how nobody can save him now and he is running Scared
* No.1 Contenders Ultimate Endurance- Daniel Bryan def CM Punk, Doug Williams & Robert Roode
* During the Match after Williams had eliminated Punk, Punk then cost Williams the match by busting him open

eboy
09-02-2011, 07:37 AM
UCW Ultimate 6

- Here comes Doug Williams who says is CM Punk that Stupid that he want step in the way of Doug Huggy during the Best run of his career you couldn’t handle losing to the Better Man so Doug Williams isn’t going to talk he wants to fight CM Punk tonight

Down comes CM Punk he walks down to the Ring and gets a Mic he says he knows Williams wants to hit him and he can do it all he wants in a Moment he can but first here him out he says that Doug Williams is a Nobody and CM Punk is a Somebody so therefore…

Punk is cut off By Willaims who nails him in the Face then the two brawl until being split up by security Mick Foley says that if they want to fight they are going to do it tonight in the Main Event

- Backstage Gunner is taping up his fists and getting ready for his UCW USA Championship

- UCW USA Championship- Crimson Def Gunner at 14 mins

finish: Gunner came off the Top but Crimson turns it into a Mid Air Red Sky for the Pin and the win

- after the Match Crimson extended the Hand to gunner but Gunner walked away but then Wade Barrett & Vladamir Kozlov jumped the guardrail and attacked Crimson, Gunner looked as if he was going to go back and help but he didn’t so instead The Blueprint Matt Morgan ran down to the ring and made the save

- JB is with AJ Styles he asks AJ about Austin Aries Styles said last week he put not only AJ’s Friend but his mentor on the Shelf and AJ is going to get his Revenge by Taking that X-Division Championship from Austin Aries on PPV JB says so AJ must be Confident going into that 10 Man X-Division Gauntlet Tonight AJ says that’s going to be fun he’s got some old Friends in that Match and they are going to show the World What The X-Division is all about but make no mistake about it I will take it Seriously and going to leave the No.1 Contender

- Highlights of Bully Ray putting through a Table Last week then we cut to Tyson Kidd with DH Smith he is Pissed off at Bully Ray he says that how dare that fat bastard take me through a table last week he says That tonight he is going to return the Favour but he wants DH to stay backstage tonight

- Tables Match: Bully Ray Def Tyson Kidd at 12 mins

finish: Kidd fought Valiantly but after he went for a Top Rope Leg drop but Ray caught him and Bench Slammed him through a Table to beat him
- after the Match Devon ran down and they hit 3D on Kidd they then get attacked by The Pretty Boys ending with Kazarian going Top Rope Splash on Bully Ray through a Table

- Backstage: MICK FOLEY PROMISES THE BIGGEST UCW ANNOUNCEMENT YET NEXT WEEK ON ULTIMATE

- Break

- AJ Styles wins the X-Division Gauntlet at 16 mins by Eliminating Sunny Saiki last

other Participants: Brian Kendrick, Amazing Red, Evan Bourne, Kid Kash, Max Buck, Eric Young, Jeremy Buck & Jay Lethal

- The Motor City Machine Guns Coming soon Promo airs

- Official Hard Knocks Matches: UCW Championship: Daniel Bryan vs Samoa Joe, Mr Anderson vs Randy Orton + just announced: UCW X-Division Championship- Austin Aries vs AJ Styles, & UCW Tag Team Championships: The Pretty Boys vs Team 3D,

- We cut to a Hooded Man walking backstage he bumps into Zack Ryder who says hey whats up R…… he is cut off by the man montioning for him to be quiet Ryder says whats up Randy. All of a sudden the Man snaps and attacks Zack Ryder giving him an RKO and yes it is Randy Orton the fans are disgusted by the Actions of Orton but as Orton backs off he sees Anderson down the Hall Way drinking Coffee Anderson gives chase to Orton but Orton gets away in a Car

- Kurt Angle Def Sheamus at 14 mins

finish: Sheamus had Kurt in Pale Justice but Kurt wriggled out went Angle slam but Sheamus countered then Sheamus went Brogue Kick but Kurt moved got a Roll up for the win but it looked like Sheamus had his Shoulder up but none the Less Kurt Angle has the win

- Break

- John Morrison is back he thanks his fans he says we wont being seeing R-Truth is UCW for awhile he says now he only has one goal and that is to Become UCW World Champion. Robert Roode comes down and says that he and John Morrison are at the same point in Wrestling they are both on the Verge of becoming Great so he wants to see who is closer at Hard Knocks when they face off Morrison agrees to that Match

- UCW Hard Knocks Promo

- Daniel Bryan Def Sting at 16 mins

finish: Sting had one hell of a Showing and looked like he was about to put the No.1 Contender away with the Scorpion Death Drop but Bryan countered into Lebelle Lock Sting tapped

- after the Match Samoa Joe comes onto the Stage and lifts his title above his head

- Backstage: CM Punk & Doug Williams walk to the ring

- Doug Williams vs CM Punk ended at a No Contest after both men fought to the Back

eboy
09-02-2011, 11:47 AM
http://assets.huluim.com/shows/key_art_hard_knocks.jpg
UCW HARD KNOCKS ON PPV
Live from the Safeco Field Seattle Washington

UCW Championship
Samoa Joe vs Daniel Bryan

Mr Anderson vs Randy Orton

Austin Aries vs AJ Styles

The Pretty Boys vs Team 3D

Robert Roode vs John Morrison

S.E. Zero
09-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Reviews:

UCW 5

Bryan opens the show and shows interest in the top prize, good work but Punk, Roode and Williams do as well and setting an ultimate endurance match between them all was great stuff.

Good win for Gunner.

Good PPV name.

So Koslov and Barrett are allies now, interesting.

Vintage GET THE TABLES finish from Team 3D.

Superb win for Aries, the post match action was great as well.

Gunner/Crimson rematch = :D

Good promo from Anderson.

What an innovative match that keeps the participants on edge.

Loved the hint at a Williams/Punk feud while making Bryan win the match via LeBell Lock.

Overall great show.

UCW 6

Great opening between Williams and Punk and the setup for the main event later on.

Good win for Crimson, post match action by Barrett and Koslov, a tweener showing from Gunner and use of Morgan to make the save.

Ray gets the win, not bad but the post match action was awesome.

Wonder what Foley has to say next week.

Great win for Styles and Guns in UCW = :D :D :D

Peculiar segment with Orton here.

Great win for Angle.

Roode vs Morrison has great potential to be a show stealer at the PPV.

Superb win from Bryan over Sting and showing of Joe reminding him he's the champ.

Great cliffhanger having the Williams vs Punk match in a no contest. I'm looking forward to this really happening soon.

Overall a great show with a few surprises that made it pop.

The PPV Card look outstanding so I'm sure the PPV will amazing.

eboy
09-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Reviews:

UCW 5

Bryan opens the show and shows interest in the top prize, good work but Punk, Roode and Williams do as well and setting an ultimate endurance match between them all was great stuff.

Good win for Gunner.

Good PPV name.

So Koslov and Barrett are allies now, interesting.

Vintage GET THE TABLES finish from Team 3D.

Superb win for Aries, the post match action was great as well.

Gunner/Crimson rematch = :D

Good promo from Anderson.

What an innovative match that keeps the participants on edge.

Loved the hint at a Williams/Punk feud while making Bryan win the match via LeBell Lock.

Overall great show.

UCW 6

Great opening between Williams and Punk and the setup for the main event later on.

Good win for Crimson, post match action by Barrett and Koslov, a tweener showing from Gunner and use of Morgan to make the save.

Ray gets the win, not bad but the post match action was awesome.

Wonder what Foley has to say next week.

Great win for Styles and Guns in UCW = :D :D :D

Peculiar segment with Orton here.

Great win for Angle.

Roode vs Morrison has great potential to be a show stealer at the PPV.

Superb win from Bryan over Sting and showing of Joe reminding him he's the champ.

Great cliffhanger having the Williams vs Punk match in a no contest. I'm looking forward to this really happening soon.

Overall a great show with a few surprises that made it pop.

The PPV Card look outstanding so I'm sure the PPV will amazing.

thanks pal cheers for the Review keep reading Pal

eboy
09-03-2011, 10:06 AM
UCW Ultimate 7

- Highlights of Last Weeks Williams vs Punk No Contest and The Big Announcement that is set for tonight and Mick Foley will be on Ultimate Tonight to Clear all of it up

- Jay Lethal Def Adam Cole at 8 mins

finish: Jay Lethal hit Lethal Injection from the Second Rope for the Win

- Backstage: Jeff Jarrett looks really Happy about something he says he has a Very Special Arrival and she is Beautiful

- Highlights of Barrett/Kozlov attacking Crimson and Matt Morgan hitting the ring to make the save.

- Vladamir Kozlov & Wade Barrett Def Matt Morgan & Crimson at 14 mins

finish: Kozlov Clotheslined Crimson on the Outside and then got back on the Apron only to be Given the Carbon Footprint by Morgan Wade Barrett Rolled up the Tights for the win

- Morgan & Crimson shake hands despite the Loss when Mick Foley comes out and says he has lots to do tonight but someone pointed out to him that there is nothing for the USA Championship at Hard Knocks well there is now its going to be Crimson vs Wade Barrett vs Matt Morgan vs Vladamir Kozlov

- Break

- Samoa Joe is walking backstage he bumps into Daniel Bryan Joe tells him at Hard Knocks the Baddest Man in Wrestling does not plan on losing the Title to a Man who isn’t as good as him Bryan comes back by saying really because Bryan made it to the WWE whereas Joe was being misused in TNA Bryan was going to headline Bryan was always the better man and the Only reason Joe went out of ROH first was because he is a Gimmick Joe looks Pissed off he tells Bryan he just made a big mistake and that at Hard Knocks he is gonna kill Bryan but tonight he Kills Sting once and for all

- JB is with Gunner JB gives him commiserations on not winning the UCW USA Championship last week
Gunner says it doesn’t matter he says everyone knows US titles mean nothing anymore he says he is moving on to bigger better things and its starts tonight Gunner is going to run through EVERY member of the UCW Roster

- John Morrison def RVD at 8 mins

finish: RVD Went Five Star Frog Splash but Morrison pushed RVD down and hit Moonlight Drive

- after the Match Robert Roode comes out to the stage and clapped Morrison

- Backstage Jeff Jarrett is pacing and worry that she’s late

- Randy Orton Def Zack Ryder at 13 mins

finish: Zack Ryder is all business tonight after the Beat down by Orton last week. Ryder went for the Rough Ryder but Orton countered into Snap Slam then hit RKO for the win

- Orton continued to beat up Zack Ryder when Mr Anderson ran down tried to get his hands on Orton but Orton rolls out the Ring Jumps the Rail Anderson follows but Orton comes back with a Thunderous Chair Shot Orton gets a Mic and tells him that Yes he took Andersons Dream because he could because he was in the Clique because he could and he do it all again because “Hey Anderson I am an Arsehole” The Crowed boos Orton as he leaves up the Ramp

-Break

- Jeff Jarrett gets a Knock on the door he opens it and says boy she is here when a Roadie Brings in a Box the crowed sighs with Relief at it not being Karen Jarrett, Jeff jimmies open the Box and takes out the AAA World Title before Declaring he is King of Mexico

- The Pretty Boys Def The Briscoe Brothers at 15 mins

finish: Jay gets Kaz in Jay Driver Position but Kaz hit a Low Blow allowing Rhodes to slip In and hit Crossroads for the Pin and the win

- after the Match Cody Rhodes says Team 3D don’t know what they have got coming they are going to be Disfigured by The Pretty Boys

- Mick Foley is on his way to the ring The Big Announcement is on the way Next

- CM Punk and Doug Williams are in the Ring Mick Foley comes out Mic in hand CM Punk says cut the Music already and make me the No.1 Contender next in line for a Shot at The UCW Championship after Hard Knocks, Doug Williams tells him that’s enough and incase he has forgotten Doug Williams pinned CM Punk two weeks ago and if anyone is going to get a shot after Hard Knocks it will be him Foley inturupts by saying that’s enough and both guys will get a Chance to prove there worth at Hard Knocks when they meet in a No.1 Contenders Match and there must be a winner so to prevent a Repeat of last week its going to be falls count anywhere he tells them to get the hell out of the ring because he has something to announce Punk and Williams leave the ring trash talking up the Ramp then Mick Foley says on to Buisness he says earlier on Today Paul Heyman flew to Boston and negotiated Deal to Bring JOHN CENA to UCW!!!! And he is going to be here on PPV at Hard Knocks

- Break

- Back from the break Commentators are talking about John Cena coming to UCW while its time to buckle up for some more action

- Austin Aries Def Amazing Red at 14 mins

finish: Aries hit a Power Elbow then Scooped up then hit the Brain buster

- Aries tells AJ that the Greatest man who ever lived will be waiting for him at Hard knocks

- Samoa Joe Def Sting at 18 mins

finish: Sting went Stinger splash but Joe countered hit Trademark Kick on Sting in the Corner then hit Muscle Buster for the win

- after the Match Samoa Joe went up the Ramp Daniel Bryan came on the Stage the two squared off then Bryan backed off and Samoa Joe left the Stage and Sting stood alone in the Ring when Gunner ran in and hit the F5 on Sting to end the show

S.E. Zero
09-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Review:

Great opening bout and awesome win for Lethal.

Jeff Jarrett says she is beautiful = Oh NO!!?

Good win for Barrett and Koslov and a great match for the PPV between these 4 men.

Great backstage segments between Joe/Bryan and Gunner.

Good win for Morrison and Roode taunts him at the end, nice touch.

Good win and segment between Orton and Anderson.

Oh thank goodness, lol Jeff scared me.

Awseome win for The Pretty Boys.

#1 contender's match between Punk and Williams at the PPV = Match of the Night.

Why HIM?, no not HIM....IT. The Career Destroyer thats the one, oh the UCW is in trouble if IT gets started to win and challenges for the world title.

Awesome win for Aries.

Joe wins over Sting, has a stare down with Bryan and Gunner attack Sting, not a bad way to end the show at all.

Overall aside from the signing of IT the show was amazing.

Great job, mate

eboy
09-03-2011, 02:29 PM
Review:

Great opening bout and awesome win for Lethal.

Jeff Jarrett says she is beautiful = Oh NO!!?

Good win for Barrett and Koslov and a great match for the PPV between these 4 men.

Great backstage segments between Joe/Bryan and Gunner.

Good win for Morrison and Roode taunts him at the end, nice touch.

Good win and segment between Orton and Anderson.

Oh thank goodness, lol Jeff scared me.

Awseome win for The Pretty Boys.

#1 contender's match between Punk and Williams at the PPV = Match of the Night.

Why HIM?, no not HIM....IT. The Career Destroyer thats the one, oh the UCW is in trouble if IT gets started to win and challenges for the world title.
Awesome win for Aries.

Joe wins over Sting, has a stare down with Bryan and Gunner attack Sting, not a bad way to end the show at all.

Overall aside from the signing of IT the show was amazing.

Great job, mate

Well you dont think i dont have another Twist in the tail :)

again thanks for the Reviews :)

S.E. Zero
09-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Well you dont think i dont have another Twist in the tail :)

again thanks for the Reviews :)

I hope so and my reviews are like Pringles "Once they start, they just can't stop" ;)

eboy
09-03-2011, 03:03 PM
I hope so and my reviews are like Pringles "Once they start, they just can't stop" ;)

well thats a new one me:) cheers bro

eboy
09-03-2011, 06:11 PM
UCW Updated Roster

UCW Champion- Samoa Joe
UCW USA Champion- Crimson
UCW X-Division Champion- Austin Aries
UCW Tag Team Champions The Pretty Boys (Kazarian & Cody Rhodes)

Daniel Bryan
Sting
CM Punk
Doug Williams
John Morrison
Robert Roode
Kofi Kingston
Jerry Lyn
Randy Orton
Mr Anderson
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Gunner
Matt Morgan
Wade Barrett
Vladamir Kozlov
Jeff Jarrett
Team 3D
The Hart Dynasty
The Briscoe Brothers
The Young Bucks
The American Wolves
The Motor City Machine Guns
Jay Lethal
Adam Cole
Amazing Red
Sonny Siaki
Kane
Eric Young
Zack Ryder
RVD
Clayen Croft
John Cena

eboy
09-04-2011, 09:48 AM
UCW HARD KNOCKS ON PPV

UCW Championship

No.1 Contender for UCW Championship
CM Punk vs Doug Williams

UCW USA Championship
Matt Morgan vs Crimson vs Vladamir Kozlov vs Wade Barrett

+ Just Added

Sting vs Gunner

eboy
09-05-2011, 02:48 PM
UCW Ultimate 8

- The Commentators welcome us to the Go Home show before Hard Knocks they are Interrupted by Stings music Sting makes his way down the Ramp gets in the Ring and asks Gunner if he's feeling Nervous? He says he's the Insane Icon and at Hard Knocks he is coming for Gunner this brings out Gunner who says he is the Next Revolution of Pro Wrestling he is Mr Intensity where as Sting is Old Man hanging on the end of his Career and at Hard Knocks he will end it Sting says that he is nowhere near done he is only getting started he says tonight he’ll see Gunner in the Six Man tag later tonight TAR TAR FOR NOW

- Tonight: Sting, AJ Styles & Mr Anderson vs Randy Orton, Austin Aries & Gunner

- Christopher Daniels Def Kane at 8 mins

finish: There was a huge Pop for Daniels when he came down debuting in UCW, at the End of the Match Kane went Chokeslam but Daniels hit Enziguri then Daniels hit BME what a way to arrive in UCW

- Break

- Back From the Break Daniels is backstage he bumps into AJ Styles they exchange greetings Daniels tells him to kick Aries ass at the PPV

- Cody Rhodes is out with Kazarian he says that Team 3D aren’t made for the big stage they belong in grotty little Promotions like TNA and ECW but only The Pretty Boys belong in front of the Camera in front of the Worlds eyes they belong on the Front Cover and at Hard Knocks they will Photoshop them from the Cover of UCW and from the Cover of Tag Team Wrestling

here come Team 3D Bully Ray has the Mic and Devon is dragging a Table with him Ray says that The Pretty Boys are everything that is wrong with Mainstream Wrestling they are Jumped up Cover Boys who cant Fight you cant be men he says Team 3D may never have been Celebrities but they have always been Wrestling Icons they say they Want to capture that Final Big World Tag Team Championships and they are going to do it at Hard Knocks come hell or high Water

Team 3D get in the Ring and the Two Teams go at it to start with Rhodes and Kazarian have the Upper hand beating on 3D in the Corner they then get devon and whip him across the ring but Devon hit Double Clothesline hit the Devine Intervention on Kazarian while Bully Ray clotheslined Rhodes over the Top Bully told Devon to get the Table. Devon sets up the Table they go for 3D but as Kazarian is whipped against the Ropes he roles out and him and Rhodes scramble up the Ramp

- Break

- Wade Barrett Def Matt Morgan at 14 mins

finish: with the Referee down Barrett and Morgan double clothesline both men down Vladamir Kozlov ran down and hit Morgan with a Huge Head Kick allowing Barrett to make the cover for the win

- after the Match Crimson ran in and gave Kozlov a Spear and Morgan Delivered The Carbon Footprint to Barrett Morgan makes the Title Gesture to Crimson who stares down Morgan

- Jeff Jarrett is walking with a Sombrero he says at Hard Knocks he is issueing an Open Challenge to any Mexican Wrestler to face him for the AAA Championship

- CM Punk walks in on Doug Williams he tells him that he is Booked in the Main Event against Daniel Bryan he says he didn’t want Williams to seem like a Second Rate Talent so he got him a Match Tonight against Kurt Angle

- The Young Bucks Def Robert Roode & John Morrison at 12 mins

finish: Roode hit a Spinebuster on Max Buck and Morrison was going for Starship Pain but Jeremy Buck went Springboard dropkick on Roode sending him into the Ropes and sending Morrison down Max got the pin on Morrison

- after the Match Morrison & Roode Argued

- Break

- Doug Williams def Kurt Angle at 13 mins

finish: Angle went Angle Slam but Williams Turned it into Rolling Chaos Theory for 3

- after the Match Sheamus appeared and hit Brogue Kick on Kurt Angle

- The Motor City Machine Guns are coming to UCW

- Austin Aries, Gunner & Randy Orton Def AJ Styles, Sting & Mr Anderson

finish: Aries hit Brain Buster on Sting only for AJ to take him out the Ring Gunner sneaks in and gets the Pin, Earlier in the Match Orton ran away Anderson chased him to the Back

- Break
- Main Event Time

- Daniel Bryan Def CM Punk at 17 mins

finish: With both men down Joe came down and was about to attack Daniel Bryan but the referee sent him to the back then Doug Williams jumped the rail and hit Rolling Chaos theory on Punk bryan went for the cover but Punk kicked out punk argued with Williams then Bryan locked in Lebelle Lock for the Submission Win

- after the match Doug Williams walked away as Punk looked Pissed off meanwhile Daniel Bryan got the mic he says that he and Joe have had some epic battles and and one of the main reason he came to UCW was to face Joe and win the UCW Championship Sunday he will achieve both. And there is nothing Joe can do because e D-Bryan is gonna kill him

S.E. Zero
09-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Review:

Good opening with Gunner and Sting with a great setup for a big 6 man tag team later on.

Great win via the BME for Daniels, followed a good little segment where his friendship with Styles is shown, nice touch.

This was a big promo for the tag team division, well done.

Nice interaction of feuds and great way to add tension before the big fatal 4 way at the PPV between these men.

I'm interested to see which wrestler, no....luchador will accept Jarrett's challenge.

Nice backstage segment with Punk and Williams followed by a great win by the Bucks before tension continues to build up between Morrison and Roode.

Awesome win for Williams but why did Sheamus attack Angle? Interesting.

Great teaser about The Guns.

Nice tag team action here with Gunner getting the win.

Great way to end the show and make the Punk/Williams and Joe/Bryan feuds stand out.

Overall a great show and the PPV looks very promising.

eboy
09-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Review:

Good opening with Gunner and Sting with a great setup for a big 6 man tag team later on.

Great win via the BME for Daniels, followed a good little segment where his friendship with Styles is shown, nice touch.

This was a big promo for the tag team division, well done.

Nice interaction of feuds and great way to add tension before the big fatal 4 way at the PPV between these men.

I'm interested to see which wrestler, no....luchador will accept Jarrett's challenge.

Nice backstage segment with Punk and Williams followed by a great win by the Bucks before tension continues to build up between Morrison and Roode.

Awesome win for Williams but why did Sheamus attack Angle? Interesting.

Great teaser about The Guns.

Nice tag team action here with Gunner getting the win.

Great way to end the show and make the Punk/Williams and Joe/Bryan feuds stand out.

Overall a great show and the PPV looks very promising.

thanks dude just an exclusice here that Kurt Angle vs Sheamus has been added to the PPV and i will try and get it up whenever i have time probs saturday

eboy
09-07-2011, 03:26 PM
UCW HARD KNOCKS ON PPV

UCW Championship

CM Punk vs Doug Williams

UCW USA Championship

Sting vs Gunner

Jeff Jarrett open challenge to a Mexican Wrestler for AAA World Championship

Kurt Angle vs Sheamus

eboy
09-08-2011, 03:41 PM
John Cena is Coming to UCW

*Crowed Pop*

The Cenation is coming to UCW

*Crowed Pop*

The Chain Gang Sol...

*Cheers fade to silence*

--------------------------------.,,;;.;,[;,.';,';';,',';,';,89=8-08-0km;m/m,p;mmm S '.]'/#@@@?/#. A ./#/'#/V '#/'#/#'/ E @+)+(_

Reboot
CHange
Reboot

FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!

S.E. Zero
09-08-2011, 05:02 PM
John Cena is Coming to UCW

*Crowed Pop*

The Cenation is coming to UCW

*Crowed Pop*

The Chain Gang Sol...

*Cheers fade to silence*

--------------------------------.,,;;.;,[;,.';,';';,',';,';,89=8-08-0km;m/m,p;mmm S '.]'/#@@@?/#. A ./#/'#/V '#/'#/#'/ E @+)+(_

Reboot
CHange
Reboot

FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!

O__o Interesting...

eboy
09-09-2011, 12:24 PM
O__o Interesting...

UCW Hard Knocks coming Soon

CGBigMan
09-14-2011, 04:39 AM
UCW Hard Knocks coming Soon

When are gonna do har knocks?

eboy
09-14-2011, 01:27 PM
When are gonna do har knocks?

doing final Few matches now bro so tonight hopefully

CGBigMan
09-14-2011, 01:28 PM
doing final Few matches now bro so tonight hopefully
cool
looking forward to it
i intend to get Genesis done tonight but we will see what happens

eboy
09-14-2011, 02:11 PM
UCW HARD KNOCKS ON PPV
UCW Hard Knocks

Theme Song: Trapt Headstrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTvu1Yr3Ohk&ob=av2n

Trace Adkins Rough and Ready

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUXxWlkom-g

UCW Championship

CM Punk vs Doug Williams

UCW USA Championship

Sting vs Gunner

Jeff Jarrett open challenge to a Mexican Wrestler for AAA World Championship

Kurt Angle vs Sheamus

eboy
09-14-2011, 07:04 PM
UCW Hard Knocks

- Commentators Welcome us to the Show run down the Card, up first is Jeff Jarrett’s open Challenge to any Mexican Wrestler

- Jarrett comes out mic in hand he says that he is the King of Mexico and after being the Chosen one to create Wrestling’s future to being the MMA Expert and now he is the Ultra Male and the Ultra Luchador so who has excepted my open Challenge

- Its Super Porky!!! (despite his comedy run in WWE Super Porky is considered a genuine Mexican Legend)

- AAA World Championship- Jeff Jarrett © vs Super Porky

Porky gets School Boy for 2
Jarrett goes for the Clothesline Porky hit a Northern Lights Suplex for 2
Jarrett went Stoke and Porky countered into the La magistral pin cover for 2
Porky hits a Top Rope Moonsault on Jarrett for 2
Jarrett hits a Suplex for 2
Jarrett went Hurricanrana but Porky caught him countered into a Sharpshooter Jarrett made the Ropes
Porky nailed Jarrett with a Body Slam then went second rope elbow but Jarrett got up hit a low blow then Stroke from the second rope

Jeff Jarrett def Super Porky at 5 mins

- after the Match Jarrett says look what I did to your Hero

- Backstage Sheamus is with JB

JB asks why did Sheamus attack Kurt Angle last week
Sheamus says that 2 weeks ago Kurt Angle got a dubious win over him and he went to Mick Foley he asked for a rematch foley told him he is too busy he was a world champ with in 3 months and Mick Foley some over the hill Has been tells him that he hasn’t got time he says that Tonight he takes out Kurt Angle and makes his claim in UCW

- Sheamus vs Kurt Angle
Kurt hits German Suplex for 2
Sheamus hits Tilt the World Backbreaker for 2
Sheamus goes Brogue Kick but Kurt Catches his leg and locks in Ankle Lock Sheamus Rolls through sending Kurt to the outside
Sheamus hits a German Suplex on Kurt on the Outside
Kurt hits Snap Suplex for 2
Kurt hits 3 germans for 2
Kurt hits angle slam for 2
Sheamus hit a gutwrench knee breaker into Pale Justice for the Pin and the win

Sheamus Def Kurt Angle at 8 mins

- Highlight Package of the feud between Sting & Gunner

- Gunner vs Sting

Gunner hits back Kneckbreaker for 2
Sting hits Stinger splash with Gunner on the ropes they went over the top rope
Gunner whips Sting into the Steel Steps
Sting nails Gunner with a Clothesline for 2
Gunner hits a Powerbomb out of the Corner for 2
Gunner hits Bombscare knee drop, sting put his foot on the bottom rope
Gunner nails sting repeatedly Sting fired up and punches gunner to the corner
Sting hits Stinger Splash for 2
Stinger locks in Scorpion Leg Lock Gunner makes it to the ropes
Gunner hits a Spinebuster on Sting for 2
Gunner hits F5 but to the Audiences Surprise Sting kicks out
Gunner locks in scorpion Leg Lock Sting makes it to the ropes
Sting goes Scorpion Death Drop but Gunner counters second F5 for the win

Gunner Def Sting at 13 mins

- Commentators hype what a good Match it was and how it was a huge win for Gunner we head backstage to Christy Hemme who is with Wade Barrett & Vladamir Kozlov

- Christy asks how Barrett is feeling tonight. Barrett says he is ready to become UCW USA Championship he is the Ultimate Leader and Kozlov is the Ultimate Solider making them the Ultimate Team and it was actually Kozlov who came to him after he attacked him on Ultimate and told him that he could be a lot stronger with a Solider and Kozlov would be better with somebody who could deal with all the backstage BS and just concentrate on Destroying people so that’s the Deal and first in line is The USA Champion Crimson and Matt Morgan.

Christy Points out they will be on different sides of the ring Barrett says that doesn’t matter they know what the Priority is!.

- UCW USA Championship- Crimson © vs Wade Barrett vs Matt Morgan vs Vladamir Kozlov
Kozlov hits a Big Boot on Crimson for 2
Morgan hits a Side Walk Slam on Barrett for 2
Morgan & Crimson hit Double Suplex on Kozlov Crimson went for a cover Morgan pulled him
Morgan hit Rapid Fire Elbows and then Discus Clothesline on Crimson for 2
Kozlov spears Morgan for 2
Barrett hits a T-Bone Suplex on Crimson for 2
Crimson comes off the Top and Kozlov hit a Atomic Drop and then Suplex for 2
Barrett hit a Cutter followed by Second Rope Elbow on Morgan
Crimson hit a Spear on Barrett , Kozlov broke up the Cover at 2
Kozlov hit a Russian Leg Sweep on Morgan from the Second Rope for 2
Barrett hit a Pump Handle Slam Crimson for 2
Morgan went Carbon Footprint on Kozlov but he hit the Battering Ram Head butt then Argentine Backbreaker for 2
Morgan hit a Sitout Powerbomb on Kozlov for 2
Wade Barrett hit Wasteland on Morgan for 2
Crimson hit double underhook Suplex on Barrett for 2
Kozlov hit the Iron Curtain on Crimson for 2
Morgan hit Carbon Footprint Kozlov
Wade Barrett hit Wasteland on Morgan
Crimson hit Red Sky on Barrett for 3

UCW USA Championship- Crimson © Def Wade Barrett, Vladamir Kozlov & Matt Morgan at 15 mins

- Backstage: Samoa Joe bumbs into CM Punk. Punk tells Joe that he after tonight he is coming right back for the UCW Championship that is providing Joe can beat Daniel Bryan Joe says that punk doesn’t need to worry about him beating Bryan maybe punk should focus more on not being embarrassed by Williams again

- a VT plays with John Cena he is coming There is the Cenation logo it turns into a Countdown when it reaches 1 we see Cain Gang Solidier the screen turns to blur then we see Breakdown and Reboot!!-YiiJ – Y2J its Chris Jericho!!! Chris Jericho comes out to Standing Ovations from the Crowed he comes down and asks how many Jericholics there are in Seattle The crowed irrupts he says Y2J has come to UCW and he is in FULL EFFECT he said John Cena was never coming to UCW he is too Busy becoming a Big Movie Star and congrats to you John but UCW is clever enough to realise that right now the Entire world is watching and they are watching the Most Entertaining Superstar in the History and they know that UCW is the Place to Tune in to see Chris Jericho destroy just about everyone in the World and become the World Champion but wait whats this Limp Bizket hits and out comes Undertaker on his motor Cycle he gets in the Ring and says Big Evil is back and Chris I am going to become UCW Champion and if your standing in my way then I guess your gonna pay!!!! Jericho and Undertaker go back and forth with Varios insults and Taker goes to hit Jericho but Jericho gets the low blow then Code-breaker

- Backstage Mick Foley smiles at that Epic Moment in UCW Paul Heyman walks in and thanks Foley for the Amazing job he has done Heyman says he has just secured another UCW Contract Foley asks who? Heyman tells him the Camera man to get the hell out

- UCW Tag Team Championship- Team 3D vs The Pretty Boys

3D hits Flapjack on Kazarian for 2
Rhodes hits Top Rope Elbow on Devon for 2
Bully Ray hits Flip Flop and Fly on Rhodes for 2
3D hit a Sidewalk slam and elbow combo on Rhodes
Rhodes hit springboard kick on Devon followed by Springboard leg drop by Kazarian for 2
Cody Rhodes clothesline Bully Ray over the top rope but Ray gets up hits Body slam then Devon onto the apron and they hit Was up on the Outside
3D hit the Backdrop 3D on Kaz for 2
Kaz hits Devon with an Enziguri sends him to the outside then hit a tornado DDT on Bully for 2
Kaz puts Bully in the Cobra Clutch Rhodes hits a Running Dropkick on Bully for 2
Pretty Boys hit a Front Suplex on Bully for 2
Rhodes put Bully over his knee facing up and Kazarian came off the top with a Leg Drop for 2
Devon clotheslined Kaz over the top
Bully hit the Bubba Bomb on Rhodes but only gets 2
Devon went for divine DDT on Rhodes but he pushed him away into the Referee sending him down but Bully Ray hit him then whipped him against the Ropes then on the way back they hit 3D but there was no ref to count the pin Kazarian came back In with the Tag Belts nailed Bully Ray then Rhodes hit a Low Blow on Devon and Kaz hit him aswell the ref came round but they only got 2
Bully Ray hit a Tope Rope Powerbomb on Kaz, Rhodes breaks up the Pin
Devon went divine DDT again but Kaz countered into a Roll Up with the Tights for 3

UCW Tag Team Championship- The Pretty Boys Def Team 3D at 18 mins

- after the Match The Guns!!! Music Plays and Sabin and Shelley come onto the Stage as the Crowed Irrupts The Motor City Machine Guns have Arrived!!! They make the Championship motion as the Pretty Boys look on in disbelief

-

eboy
09-14-2011, 07:05 PM
Robert Roode is seen warming up and taping up his fists

- We get a Highlight Video of Morrison vs Roode

- John Morrison vs Robert Roode

Morrison goes flying chuck for 2
Roode goes Kneck Snap for 2
Roode goes top rope Elbow on Morrison for 2
Morrison hits Roode with a Sunset flip bomb from the second rope for 2
Roode hits the Roode awakening for 2
Morrison hits a running Knee strike for 2
Morrison came off the Top with Axe Handle but Roode counters into the Fujiwawa Arm bar, Morrison makes the Ropes
Morrison hits Moonlight Drive for 2
Roode hit Spinebuster for 2
Morrison hit a Superkick on Roode
Went Starship Pain but Roode got the knees up and rolled into Fujiwawa Arm Bar Morrison tried to make it to the Ropes but cant and has to tap

Robert Roode def John Morrison at 13 mins

- Zack Ryder is backstage filming Z True Long Island Story when he runs into Jeff Jarrett and asks him to be on the show Jeff agreed and started bragging about being the king of Mexico when he sees Super Porky goes up to him spits in his face and pushes him to the ground

- Highlights of AJ Styles vs Aries and the Jerry Lyn injury

- UCW X-Division Championship- Austin Aries vs AJ Styles

Aries hits a Power elbow on Styles for 2
Styles hits Superkick for 2
Aries hits a Springboard Dropkick for 2
Styles hits a Arm Drag from the Second Rope for 2
Aries hits hit Running Corner kick to the Head for 2
Aries hits the Knee breaker back Suplex for 2
Aries locks AJ on in Figure Four AJ reverses the Pressure
Styles hits Pele Kick sending Aries to the Outside then Styles goes Suicide Dive on Aries
AJ hits a Powerbomb for 2
AJ hits a Top Rope Suplex followed by a 450 Splash for 2
Styles goes Spiral Tap but Aries gets the Knees up
Aries hits Brain Buster but Styles kicks out
Styles hits Styles Clash but Aries reverses the Pin and the grabs the ropes 1 2 3

UCW X-Division Championship- Austin Aries Def AJ Styles at 16 mins

- Backstage: Mr Anderson is with Christy Hemme. Anderson asks if there are any assholes in the Building *Massive crowed pop* he says Orton said he was an asshole that’s not true he is a dickhead who weeddled Anderson of his Dream Tonight he takes away Ortons dignity and his Career

- Highlights of Randy Orton vs Mr Anderson feud

- Before the Match outcomes Mick Foley who announce this will be a No DQ match

- No DQ- Mr Anderson vs Randy Orton

Anderson pounds on Orton in the Corner several Times
Orton hits a Clothesline on Anderson for 1
Anderson sends Orton shoulder first in to the ring post
Orton sends Anderson into the steps
Orton clears the Tables and hits his snap slam through and announce table
Orton hits the Inverted Back breaker for 2
Orton gets the Chair goes to hit Anderson but Anderson ducks shot to the gut and a DDT
Anderson goes Mic Check Orton counters into RKO For 2
Anderson recovers and nails Orton repeatedly with the Chair
Anderson hit a Powerbomb on Orton for 2
Anderson hits Kenton Bomb but Orton moves
Orton hits the Punt Kick but Anderson isn’t effected by it he just pumps up and hits Mic Check on the Chair
Anderson goes to Cover him but Rethinks picks up Orton and hits a Backdrop for 3 and the win

- A Hype video of Doug Williams hyping the Fact he is a 16 year veteran and now is his time and how he has Wrestled all over the world

- No.1 Contenders- Doug Williams vs CM Punk

Punk & Williams exchange chops
Williams hits a Northern Lights Suplex for 2
Punk hits the Body slam and the Macho Elbow for 2
Punk looks in Anaconda Vice Williams reverses into Crossface
Punk hits Backbreaker clothesline Combo for 2
Williams hits Bomb Scare Knee Drop for 2
Williams clotheslines Punk over the top then goes Suicide Dive
Punk goes Knee Bulldog combo for 2
Williams hits Tiger Driver for 2
Punk sidewinder Suplex for 2
Williams goes Rolling Chaos Theory Punk counters into GTS but only gets 2
Punk hits the Knee and goes to the Bulldog but Williams gets the Waist lock and then its Rolling Chaos Theory 1 2 3

No.1 Contenders- Doug Williams def CM Punk at 15 mins

- The Commentators Hype what a match that was between the 2 Doug Williams is the No.1 Contender Williams extends the hand but Punk just walks away

- JB is with Daniel Bryan he says the one and only reason he came to UCW is because the best talent is here and he wants to prove he is the best in the world now since becoming World Champ Joe has had memorable Matches against CM Punk but Tonight he faces a Bigger Challenge Bryan is an all rounder he will tear Joe apart tonight and Prove that the Bigger they are the Harder they fall

- World Title Hype

- The Next Time UCW is on PPV is UCW Broken Britain held in the UK

- UCW World Heavyweight Championship- Samoa Joe © vs Daniel Bryan

Joe hits snap slam for 2
Bryan hits Tope Rope Dropkick for 2
Bryan hits Tope Rope Suplex for 2
Joe hits Full Nelson slam for 2
Joe hits punches in the Corner then the Trademark Kick for 2
Bryan hits a Moonsault for 2
Bryan hits Snap Suplex for 2
Joe goes Suicide Dive but Daniel catches him and locks in Chicken Wing Crossface on the Outside holds till 8 on the count then rolls Joe back in
Joe hits atomic drop into running single leg drop kick and then Senton but only gets 2
Joe hits the Island driver for 2
Bryan hits Regal-Plex for 2
Bryan locks in Lebelle lock but Joe gets to ropes
Joe hits muscle buster on Bryan but only gets 2 to the shock of everyone
Bryan hits Cattle mustilation but Joe kicks out at 2
Joe locks in Rear Naked Choke and Bryan has no choice but to tap

UCW Championship- Samoa Joe Def Daniel Bryan at 21 mins

- Samoa Joe extends the hand and Bryan shakes it two classy competitors there folks!!

S.E. Zero
09-14-2011, 10:13 PM
Hard Knocks Review:

Opening the PPV with Jarrett's open challenge for the AAA World Championship was great and for Super Porky to answer the challenge was...well, I dont know but still Jarrett won and retained as expected, so all is good.

Great promo and win by Sheamus over Kurt Angle.

Amazing win from Gunner over Sting.

Good promo from Barrett and his lackey oh wait soldier Koslov lol

Crimson retains, well done.

Nice segment with Joe and Punk.

Nice!!! Jericho in UCW is EPIC but what's this? American Bad Ass Undertaker is back, awesoommmeeee!!! UCW just got a whole lot better.

Pretty Boys retains as the Guns make their long awaited debut in UCW, nice!!!

Great submission victory for Roode here tonight :D

I love Ryder filming the Z here lol but again Jarrett attacks Super Porky which means he might stick around to get some revenge on Jarrett soon.

Aries retains, awesome.

A good promo and win from Anderson, I'm surprised but in a good way.

I knew you were gonna make him win xD you are a biased man lol still a great win for Williams, lets see if he can win the gold soon.

Spectacular win for Joe and what a great show of respect from these 2 submission Gods to end the PPV.

Overall I expected all champions to retain and they did plus some great young talent got pretty big wins and some interesting debuts and segments were showcased so great job mate.

A wonderful PPV indeed.

eboy
09-15-2011, 01:36 PM
Hard Knocks Review:

Opening the PPV with Jarrett's open challenge for the AAA World Championship was great and for Super Porky to answer the challenge was...well, I dont know but still Jarrett won and retained as expected, so all is good.

Great promo and win by Sheamus over Kurt Angle.

Amazing win from Gunner over Sting.

Good promo from Barrett and his lackey oh wait soldier Koslov lol

Crimson retains, well done.

Nice segment with Joe and Punk.

Nice!!! Jericho in UCW is EPIC but what's this? American Bad Ass Undertaker is back, awesoommmeeee!!! UCW just got a whole lot better.

Pretty Boys retains as the Guns make their long awaited debut in UCW, nice!!!

Great submission victory for Roode here tonight :D

I love Ryder filming the Z here lol but again Jarrett attacks Super Porky which means he might stick around to get some revenge on Jarrett soon.

Aries retains, awesome.

A good promo and win from Anderson, I'm surprised but in a good way.

I knew you were gonna make him win xD you are a biased man lol still a great win for Williams, lets see if he can win the gold soon.

Spectacular win for Joe and what a great show of respect from these 2 submission Gods to end the PPV.

Overall I expected all champions to retain and they did plus some great young talent got pretty big wins and some interesting debuts and segments were showcased so great job mate.

A wonderful PPV indeed.

cheers man thanks for the Review yea the Jarrett thing is going somewhere :P

eboy
09-15-2011, 02:29 PM
UCW Ultimate 9

- Here comes Samoa Joe with the World Title belt he has mic in hand. He says that first off he wants to thank Daniel Bryan for the Epic performance they put on at Hard Knocks now he has to defend the title against Doug Williams in his home country. But he’ll get to that Joe says that up until now Joe has been quiet and diplomatic because UCW needs a Role Model as the champion but from now he is going to get back to doing what he does best and that is hurt people take names and win matches. But wait here is Chris Jericho he asks if UCW can feel that he says its in “Full Effect” because Y2J is here, and he his here to become the World Champion but unlike Daniel Bryan he is going to succeed and why not do it right here tonight *The Crowed goes nuts and they start chanting “Joe vs Y2J”* Mick Foley comes out and says why the hell not its on Tonight.

- Also Tonight- Doug Williams vs CM Punk in a Rematch!, as well as Mick Foley has some big PPV news

- Sheamus Def Eric Young at 11 mins

finish: Sheamus was going Pale Justice for the second Rope but Young slipped out and repeatedly hit Sheamus down to the mat then went Elbow Drop but Sheamus moved and hit The Brogue Kick!

- Backstage: Jeff Jarrett is getting taped up saying that 1 down and so many more to go he is going to take on another Mexican Legend tonight!

- The American Wolves Def The Young Bucks at 14 mins

finish: Max hit a Kneck Breaker on Edwards an then Max and Jeremy go for the Moonsault and 450 combo but Edwards puts his Knees up on Jeremy but still eats the 450 from Max, Max Turned around and got dropped then into the Sharpshooter for the Submission win

- Austin Aries is backstage he says he is still the X-Division Champion and he plans on remaining Champion for a long time and there is nothing Adam Cole (gets a shot tonight) can do

- Back from the Break

- Mick Foley is in the ring he says throughout the year UCW Will present 4 Supercard events with the Grand daddy of them all. UCW’s first PPV Supercard is in 2 months and will be called UCW Vendetta so Mick Foley is going to set up a match for Broken Britain a 8 man Octane Match where the winner will get a shot at the UCW Championship at Vendetta and the Qaulifiers will take place over the coming weeks.

- Jeff Jarrett comes out and calls out his Mexican legend he is going to face tonight its Sagriento and the fans are disappoint and Jarrett is getting major Heat

- AAA World Heavyweight Championship- Jeff Jarrett def Sagriento at 3 mins

finish: Jarrett nails Sagriento with a Clothesline then Stroke for 3

- (sidenote: Amazing Red was not under the mask it was a Local Competitor)

- UCW X-Division Championship- Austin Aries def Adam Cole at 12 mins

Finish: Cole went panama surprise but Aries countered into Alabama Slam then Brain Buster for the win

- Aries celebrates in the ring when Kofi Kingston’s music hits he runs down the ramp to attack Aries but he just bails in time.

- Gunner talks about how he is going to win the Octane Match at Broken Britain

- Doug Williams Def CM Punk at 16 mins

finish: Punk had him in Anaconda Vice Williams counters into Crossface Punk almost made the ropes but Williams rolled him back to the middle of the ring and Punk tapped out

- Break

- Here come the MCMG who come out onto the stage they say they don’t want to take up much of these good peoples time but they are here to announce the most awesome main event in the history of UCW next week in a no.1 contender match for the UCW Tag Team Championships Motor City Machine Guns vs Team 3D!

- Crimson def Matt Morgan at 14 mins

finish: Morgan went Carbon Footprint but Crimson hits Red Sky for the win

- after the match Wade Barrett runs down and hits Crimson with a Chair he says he will get another shot

- JB is with Kofi Kingston he says he is back and Aries it isn’t Buisness its Personal he wants to hurt Aries and hurt him bad

- Main Event time

- UCW World Heavyweight Championship- Samoa Joe vs Chris Jericho ends in a No Contest

finish: With both men The Badass Undertaker came down and Nailed Jericho with a Lead Pipe and then Williams jumped the Gaurdrail and nailed Samoa Joe with the Same Pipe

- End of Ultimate

S.E. Zero
09-16-2011, 09:25 PM
Review:

Outstanding promo by Williams followed by Foley making the people's official and we get to see Jericho vs Joe later tonight along with the Punk.and Williams rematch from Hard Knocks.

Great wins for Sheamus and The American Wolves.

Nice promo by Aries and awesome announcement by Foley concerning how part of the main event of the PPV Vendetta will be determined at Broken Britain.

Good win Jarrett but if its not Red then who plays Sangriento? Very interesting indeed.

Fantastic win for Aries and a tease at a feud with Kingston.

Good promo by Gunner.

Great win for Williams and what a tag team match set for next week between Team 3D and The Guns.

Good win for Crimson and setup for Barrett to want a shot at the title as well the promo from Kingston.

No contest? Are you serious bro? xD Good stuff as the feuds get some tension built between them.

Overall great job. Looking forward to seeing next week's show.

Good job mate.

eboy
09-17-2011, 02:44 AM
Review:

Outstanding promo by Williams followed by Foley making the people's official and we get to see Jericho vs Joe later tonight along with the Punk.and Williams rematch from Hard Knocks.

Great wins for Sheamus and The American Wolves.

Nice promo by Aries and awesome announcement by Foley concerning how part of the main event of the PPV Vendetta will be determined at Broken Britain.

Good win Jarrett but if its not Red then who plays Sangriento? Very interesting indeed.

Fantastic win for Aries and a tease at a feud with Kingston.

Good promo by Gunner.

Great win for Williams and what a tag team match set for next week between Team 3D and The Guns.

Good win for Crimson and setup for Barrett to want a shot at the title as well the promo from Kingston.

No contest? Are you serious bro? xD Good stuff as the feuds get some tension built between them.

Overall great job. Looking forward to seeing next week's show.

Good job mate.

cheers pal dont worry we are settling Samoa Joe vs Jericho on the next Ultimate

eboy
09-17-2011, 05:10 AM
UCW Ultimate 10

- Here comes Mick Foley onto the Stage he says that last week Chris Jericho vs Samoa Joe ended in a no contest now this wasn’t the ending UCW or its fans wanted so here is what he's going to do up next its going to be Chris Jericho vs Samoa Joe for The UCW Championship to open Ultimate and to make sure neither Undertaker or Doug Williams get involved he ‘ll give them something to occupy themselves a match between the two later tonight!!

- UCW Championship- Samoa Joe Def Chris Jericho at 21 mins

finish: Jericho went code breaker but Joe countered into Belly to Belly then turned Jericho over into the rear naked choke for the Submission win for the champ

- Tonight on Ultimate, UCW Broken Britain Octane Match Qualifiers. Doug Williams + A Huge Tag Team Main Event for the No.1 Contenders Match for the Tag Titles- Motor City Machine Guns vs Team 3D

- Here comes Long Island Ice Z Zack Ryder with Eric Young, Ryder is filming Z True Long Island Story Young says he is a little nervous cos he is usually he is a television star and now he's making his Youtube Debut Ryder tells him to relax and all he needs to do is Pick a Broski of the Week. Young goes to look at Ringside when The Young Bucks Music hits they make there way out Max has the Mic he says what the is this what makes them think the fans want to watch this guff they want to watch the Young Bucks in action so that’s what they are going to give them get a Referee

- Zack Ryder & Eric Young Def The Young Bucks at 8 mins

finish: Max and Jeremy has Young on top rope for the DDT they do but Young battled out and Ryder clotheslined Max over the top he whips Jeremy across the ring and on the way back hits Rough Ryder and then from the top Eric Young comes down with the Elbow for the win

- after the Match Ryder & Young head to the back when The American Wolves appear and laugh at The Young Bucks

- Break

- Octane Qualifier- Sheamus Def Kane at 12 mins

finish: Kane came off the top for the clothesline but Sheamus hits kick to the gut then hits Pale Justice for the win and the Advance

- Backstage: Jeff Jarrett is backstage he asks who is going to accept his challenge next week
- Up next long time rivals Crimson and Gunner face off in an Octane Qualifier

- Octane Qualifier- Gunner def Crimson at 14 mins

finish: Crimson had gunner down and went for Red Sky but Barrett came down and pulled Gunner from harms way the ref got in barretts face sending him to the back when Kozlov runs in behind Crimson and kicks him in the Head Gunner rolls back in goes for the cover but Crimson kicks out!! Gunner though hits F5 for the pin and to advance

- A video Hyping The Guns vs Team 3D with Various Members of the UCW Roster giving there thoughts

- Next Week: Octane Qualifiers: Kurt Angle vs Robert Roode, Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett & Christopher Daniels vs CM Punk

- Octane Qualifier: AJ Styles Def Randy Orton at 14 mins

finish: Orton went RKO Styles pushed him away when he turned round Kick to the gut and then Styles Clash for the 1 2 3

- after the match Mr Anderson appeared with a Lead Pipe and tells Randy Orton that it isn’t over

- Backstage Undertaker says that he is Back he is Big Evil Again he will take no prisoners no crap and no bullshit all Chris Jericho represents is Crap and Bullshit and Taker wont take him as prisoner but he will leave his mark, he says tonight Doug Williams wants to be a star now is his chance to prove it

- Team 3D are going over Stratogy for the match this evening

- Doug Williams Def Undertaker at 14 mins

finish: Undertaker had Williams up in the last Ride when Magnus ran though the Crowed and hit taker in the Back with a Chair Williams fell down and then hit Rolling Chaos Theory for the pin and the Win

- After the Match Taker Goozles Magnus but Williams hits the chuck block to the knee the 2 beat on Taker for awhile when Samoa Joe came out and started laying into Williams and Magnus when Jericho slid in and hit Joe with the Chair, so Williams is beating up Joe and Jericho is on Taker with Magnus going between the 2 when CM Punk of all people appears to make the Save for Joe and Taker

- Backstage: Eric Young is getting changed and talking to Zack Ryder, Eric Young realises his tassels are missing

- At Broken Britain its official for UCW X-Division Championship- Austin Aries vs Kofi Kingston

- Main Event Time

- Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin are also Discussing Strategy on the way to the ring

- No.1 Contenders Match- Motor City Machine Guns def Team 3D at 31 mins

Finish: Team 3D went for 3D on Sabin but Sabin countered into a Tornado DDT on Devon, Ray went for the Clothesline on Sabin but Sabin ducked and Shelley met him with a Thunderous kick from the Apron The Guns set up Skull and Cross Bones for the pin and the win

- The Guns shake hands with 3D before Celebrating with the Fans when The Pretty Boys appear and Rhodes has The Mic he says Well done The Guns are now the No.1 Contenders but if they think there getting the Titles soon there wrong for two reasons Reason one- The Pretty Boys aren’t going to loose the titles and reason two- There title shot wont be at Broken Britain it will be at Vendetta and at Broken Britain there is going to be a Six Man Tag The Pretty Boys & Randy Orton VS Mr Anderson & Motor City Machine Guns with the Winning Team each getting to select the Stipulation for our Respective Matches at Vendetta

eboy
09-17-2011, 05:14 AM
UCW Broken Britian
Live from Manchester Evening News Arena, Manchester

UCW Championship
Samoa Joe (C) vs Doug Williams

The Pretty Boys & Randy Orton vs Mr Anderson & The Motor City Machine Guns
- Winning Team gets to pick stip for Respective Matches at UCW Vendetta

UCW X-Divsion Championship
Austin Aries vs Kofi Kingston

Octane Match- Winner gets a Shot at The UCW Championship at Vendetta
Elimination Rules
Gunner vs AJ Styles vs Sheamus vs TBD vs TBD vs TBD vs TBD vs TBD

eboy
09-22-2011, 02:10 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yQlVvuTVIv4/SzhJTeITDHI/AAAAAAAAAfw/QvNItE7Ofs0/s400/Mr.Niebla+en+puebla.jpg

Mr Niebla has accept Jeff Jarretts challenge for UCW Ultimate!!