"everyone is talking bout jericho vs punk but why not a tag team
against orton and cena

make r truth want to join cus of the conspiracy thing
but get rejected evry time cus he isnt the best in the world

imagine it justin roberts intro
and thier opponents they are the best in the world at what they do
chrrrrrriisssss jericho and cm punk

music cult of personality"

You Cant just put two wrestlers out of nowhere in tag team, thats exactly the problem with WWE right now, they just randomly gathers two individuals and mix them together with no story behind their mix (ofcaurse iam not talking about tag teams from the starts like the Uso's iam talking about wrestlers who had single careers and they just desided to put them together with no strong build up to why they are a team). And that would bring be back to my point, if you want a solid team between those two then you should make them fued with each other first then on that build up that was created from the fued they can from their team on solid base.

other thoughts guys?

Snair
08-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Why make another thread about the same topic?

the wrestling shade
08-19-2011, 03:01 AM
brainstorming ;)

tshizzy34
08-19-2011, 03:19 AM
Yea but I think what he meant is, maybe it would have better to just have made that comment on the already started thread, rather than make a whole new thread based solely upon an opinion of an already created thread, that's all.

Skycy
08-19-2011, 03:19 AM

He wants some attention.

tshizzy34
08-19-2011, 03:53 AM
He wants some attention.

I don't know if it's so much that, but rather that he wants his voice to be heard, which is fine, but I feel he took the incorrect approach to it.

shanethewolf
08-19-2011, 06:55 AM
No, that doesn't sound good.

The best tag teams are those who are used to working together and branded as a tag team. When you throw big single's stars together it's always disappointing.

steveorton
08-19-2011, 07:59 AM

The best tag teams are those who are used to working together and branded as a tag team. When you throw big single's stars together it's always disappointing.

Gotta to disagree, look at Rated rko, Jeri-Show, ShowMiz, all big stars and all entertaining as hell, I'm jus sayin...

Skycy
08-19-2011, 09:17 AM
So... we have the same comments like the other thread on the same topic?

But i'll leave that behind, since i didnt comment on the other thread i'll give u my opinion.
I dont think this could be bad at all, just like stevorton said, look at Rated-Rko and and all the other he said above. And we know that the Tag Team Division in the WWE is 'crap'. So i say, give them a chance and make them a tag team.

But as the wrestling shade said: 'you cant put two wrestlers out of nowhere in tag team.' So i've a little story of what i think should happen.

Make them fued for a while, like the IWC said before, because of the 'Best in the world'-thing. Idk when it starts but it needs to end at WM.
Then next raw little talk here and there and they say they respect eachother, they shake hands. Then the WWE tag team champions comes to the ramp(Miz and Truth). Little Talk(this should be good) and have them wrestle, birth of Punk And Jericho. ;D

Thats what i think should happen, but then yeah, its a bit unrealistic.

Los Conquistador
08-19-2011, 10:08 AM
lets just merge these threads
and continue the topic

all this separate thread has accomplished is creating extra work for the mods that we all knew would just eventually be merged
why can't we just keep it simple

CobraNightviper
08-19-2011, 11:53 AM
yep wwe is bad for that.

helmsley
08-19-2011, 03:13 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IAFgjds9TeQ/TNkB5PB4QcI/AAAAAAAAACQ/T7aHicSvfeM/s1600/vader-fail.jpg

i cant believe you made another thread about this, it was already an useless thread and you duplicated it

pauadrian
08-19-2011, 03:22 PM
i feel honored you made a thread just to make a response to me lol

dres1214
08-19-2011, 03:48 PM
Eventually all the tag team threads will be merged into one.