everyone is talking bout jericho vs punk but why not a tag team
against orton and cena

make r truth want to join cus of the conspiracy thing
but get rejected evry time cus he isnt the best in the world

imagine it justin roberts intro
and thier opponents they are the best in the world at what they do
chrrrrrriisssss jericho and cm punk

music cult of personality

That doesn't sound too good to me, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Although I would like to see these two in a fued, can you say "Greatest Promo Of All Time."

TheRockerGother
08-19-2011, 01:17 AM
I'd rather see Punk vs Jericho then Punk Jericho and Truth to be honest Truths gimmick is annoying me but hey thats just me :).

pauadrian
08-19-2011, 01:39 AM
I'd rather see Punk vs Jericho then Punk Jericho and Truth to be honest Truths gimmick is annoying me but hey thats just me :).

obviously they will have to break up at sometime
so they will feud

tshizzy34
08-19-2011, 02:37 AM
I would be ok with this if it was like a one or two time thing, but anymore than that would take away from their singles abilities imo.

The_Awesome_One
08-19-2011, 05:21 AM
everyone is talking bout jericho vs punk but why not a tag team
against orton and cena

make r truth want to join cus of the conspiracy thing
but get rejected evry time cus he isnt the best in the world

imagine it justin roberts intro
and thier opponents they are the best in the world at what they do
chrrrrrriisssss jericho and cm punk

music cult of personality

I'm sorry but as much as I love Jericho and Punk, I don't want maineventers anywhere near the tag team division, maybe they could form a stable taking the 'voiceless' under their wing, but a tag team NO

and there music should be a this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1BNz8AaDBQ

or a Cult of personality and breakdown the walls remix

Edit: damn embed never works

steveorton
08-19-2011, 07:53 AM
That doesn't sound too good to me, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Although I would like to see these two in a fued, can you say "Greatest Promo Of All Time."

This, those are 4 big names and you want to put them all in tag teams, I mean WWE had more big names but they obviously don't at present so I would have to pass on that idea, I'm jus sayin...

Russo swerve
08-19-2011, 07:55 AM

Rtruth>zack ryder

AOF666
08-19-2011, 08:29 AM
Jericho is the best in the world, not Punk. It is evitable that Punk and Jericho with feud.

Y2J___Y2J
08-19-2011, 10:36 AM
If Cena and Orton are in a tag team then someone is getting buried..
But Punk vs Y2J would be awesome..!

Rich Cranium
08-19-2011, 11:13 AM
As some have stated above, the WWE are just now looking into beefing up their tag teams so it should be just that, real tag teams and not singles mega stars thrown together. I prefer Punk vs Jericho.

Siracul
08-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Is this some sort of the IWC Mega Powers reuniting ?
Tag teams are NOT successful singles wrestlers thrown in together mate.
This may have worked for some teams like Rated RKO & Jerishow but it's not always that.
So no I totally 100% disagree with that idea
And I'd rather Jericho & Punk take promos to a whole new level and entertain us with their matches.

Russo swerve
08-19-2011, 12:16 PM
Y would u want them to face cena and orton??? U ppl would definatly start bitchin after they get buried.

Siracul
08-19-2011, 12:31 PM
Y would u want them to face cena and orton??? U ppl would definatly start bitchin after they get buried.

This has to be the first post that you did that actually makes sense...

Big D
08-19-2011, 12:33 PM

Yeah i agree Rtruths whole lil jimmy, im a goooood R-truth, talking to himself is too much never really liked it. they should have kept him as just not being respected. its too over the top and its too crazy. crazy is good bit its too crazy

imswm
08-19-2011, 04:51 PM
This, those are 4 big names and you want to put them all in tag teams, I mean WWE had more big names but they obviously don't at present so I would have to pass on that idea, I'm jus sayin...

Also, putting that many headliners in one match doesn't leave much in the way of genuine star power for the undercard. This sounds more like one of those Raw or Smackdown matches with a fluky finish before a PPV where the partcipants are in singles matches vs either a guy on the opposite team or theiir partner for the night.

Also, the way the steam is coming out of the Punk push, who knows where he'll be in the pecking order by the time Jerko returns?

johnnydropkicks
08-19-2011, 04:58 PM
This has to be the first post that you did that actually makes sense...

his greatest swerve to date!

Tommy Thunder
08-19-2011, 04:59 PM
I'd rather see Punk vs Jericho rather than a tag team of Punk and Jericho.

liamsnowdon
08-19-2011, 05:00 PM
punk vs jericho......cena and ortan would ruin the greatness

Androo
08-19-2011, 05:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3ia8t0W6bs&feature=related

Jaws
08-19-2011, 05:54 PM
that mashup is awesome.