PDA

View Full Version : Evolution....reborn?

AirBourne
08-18-2011, 10:52 PM
Hear me out first, no, I don't want a group to be just like Evolution, but I came up with this idea, and I think this faction, which resembles Evolution ONLY in the manner of the how these members attributes and careers resemble. But this would be an english based faction, from mostly English, but from Wales, and Scotland too, so a Great Britain faction, not sure of name, but I think this faction could revive someone's career and boost the others. Their rant would be that American wrestlers get all the championships (Cena, Orton, Hogan, etc.) and they are here to show that the best wrestlers are from overseas and that they are here to dominate, thus boosting their European ratings, how many watch and all that and buying merchandise, so it helps their careers but also the WWE too. Here is what I think the group should consist of:

~ Regal = Flair.
- Won championships (not as many obviously), seasoned, respected and won KoTR and still can do it in the ring.

~ Sheamus = Triple H.
- Won championships, the most dominant I think, and hopefully will be in the title picture for a long time.

~ Ryan = Batista.
- Obvious reasons, same build and look alike, dangerous and young.

~ Barrett = Orton.
- Young, has gone up against the likes of Cena and Orton fo title, and will have a bright future I think.

**** So as you can see, this so called faction could roughly resemble the faction that was, Evolution, but can be just as dominant I think!

It would consist of William Regal, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, and Mason Ryan. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

68wPayne
08-18-2011, 10:53 PM
whoa, deja vu lol

AirBourne
08-18-2011, 10:58 PM
whoa, deja vu lol

Yeah, I wanted to see what people thought after I wrote it. lol

68wPayne
08-18-2011, 11:17 PM
I'm for anything that puts Regal on my TV

Boss Chic
08-18-2011, 11:56 PM
I'll still go for The APPLE (Allied People Powered by Loathing Everything that you stand for) LOL!

alexrules01
08-18-2011, 11:56 PM

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/212/5/d/CM_Punk_Approves_by_xStraightEdgexPunkx.jpg

gravesismizfan
08-19-2011, 12:16 AM
Instead of barrett how bout swagger reks regal mason and Cole

AirBourne
08-19-2011, 12:45 AM
I don't think Swagger is suited for a faction, and plus, that would ruin the whole Great Britain/European sort of thing.

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-19-2011, 12:56 AM
Hear me out first, no, I don't want a group to be just like Evolution, but I came up with this idea, and I think this faction, which resembles Evolution ONLY in the manner of the how these members attributes and careers resemble. But this would be an english based faction, from mostly English, but from Wales, and Scotland too, so a Great Britain faction, not sure of name, but I think this faction could revive someone's career and boost the others. Their rant would be that American wrestlers get all the championships (Cena, Orton, Hogan, etc.) and they are here to show that the best wrestlers are from overseas and that they are here to dominate, thus boosting their European ratings, how many watch and all that and buying merchandise, so it helps their careers but also the WWE too. Here is what I think the group should consist of:

~ Regal = Flair.
- Won championships (not as many obviously), seasoned, respected and won KoTR and still can do it in the ring.

~ Sheamus = Triple H.
- Won championships, the most dominant I think, and hopefully will be in the title picture for a long time.

~ Ryan = Batista.

~ Barrett = Orton.
- Young, has gone up against the likes of Cena and Orton fo title, and will have a bright future I think.

**** So as you can see, this so called faction could roughly resemble the faction that was, Evolution, but can be just as dominant I think!

It would consist of William Regal, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, and Mason Ryan. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

Sheamus is still too new to be the HHH part of that group.

Hannibal
08-19-2011, 01:11 AM

~ Regal = Flair.

~ Sheamus = Triple H.

~ Ryan = Batista.

~ Barrett = Orton.

See I get what you're trying to do; but Sheamus is Irish (not scottish). Ireland is it's own independent country from the UK.
McIntyre might be a better fit. There would almost be equality between the four as none of them have been world champions (With in the WWE)
and all of them could go about a pack of angry dogs. I think they four of them have shown pretty damn good mean streaks in the past. Build them all up to be just a pack of angry European dudes in speedos. :P

zrdt12
08-19-2011, 01:20 AM

This. Best wrestler to never be champion.

tshizzy34
08-19-2011, 01:26 AM
I'll still go for The APPLE (Allied People Powered by Loathing Everything that you stand for) LOL!

My vote goes for this lol.

Markedoutforlife
08-19-2011, 02:15 AM
I think regal should take barret under his wing. I dissagree with everything else the op stated.

tshizzy34
08-19-2011, 02:18 AM
I think regal should take barret under his wing. I dissagree with everything else the op stated.

Yea a tag team of Regal and Barrett would be awesome.

Skycy
08-19-2011, 03:31 AM
See I get what you're trying to do; but Sheamus is Irish (not scottish). Ireland is it's own independent country from the UK.
McIntyre might be a better fit. There would almost be equality between the four as none of them have been world champions (With in the WWE)
and all of them could go about a pack of angry dogs. I think they four of them have shown pretty damn good mean streaks in the past. Build them all up to be just a pack of angry European dudes in speedos. :P

Mason Ryan doesnt look good in those speedos. It sucks

Gazza010
08-19-2011, 03:46 AM
I would change it around so Barrett has the Triple H role.

He has already proven to be a fantastic faction leader!

Then instead of Sheamus for the Orton role, I would have Drew McIntyre!

Young, hungry for success, same build as Orton was

jelle1809
08-19-2011, 03:49 AM
Count me in for this...

Fan4Now
08-19-2011, 05:32 AM
this. Best wrestler to never be champion.

Yes!!^^^^^^^^

Fan4Now
08-19-2011, 05:34 AM

This Too!! ^^^^^^^^

The_Awesome_One
08-19-2011, 05:35 AM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/212/5/d/CM_Punk_Approves_by_xStraightEdgexPunkx.jpg

Joe not so much though

OT:
I like it but they should put mcintyre in as well , not removing anyone that way it doesnt look like such a carbon copy as for the name, how about the British legion (but not sure if Sheamus is from northern or republic of Ireland)

The_Awesome_One
08-19-2011, 05:36 AM
Sorry absolute cock up tring to edit post

Robareid
08-19-2011, 05:37 AM

Agreed, but I don't think there is an established enough UK guy for the Triple H role. In maybe a year or two when (hopefully) Barrett is an (maybe ex) world champion it would work better

steveorton
08-19-2011, 07:51 AM

~ Regal = Flair.

~ Sheamus = Triple H.

~ Ryan = Batista.

~ Barrett = Orton.

It's a good idea but I don't like Barrett in the group he's been in too much factions he needs to be a singles wrestler for a while, probably put someone who is built and flies like Hunico in the Faction, I'm jus sayin...

The_Awesome_One
08-19-2011, 07:54 AM
It's a good idea but I don't like Barrett in the group he's been in too much factions he needs to be a singles wrestler for a while, probably put someone who is built and flies like Hunico in the Faction, I'm jus sayin...

but that would throw the whole British gimmick out of the windpw, I'm jus sayin... I'm jus sayin... I'm jus sayin... I'm jus sayin...

JellyFish Gsus
08-19-2011, 07:56 AM
Joe not so much though

OT:
I like it but they should put mcintyre in as well , not removing anyone that way it doesnt look like such a carbon copy as for the name, how about the British legion (but not sure if Sheamus is from northern or republic of Ireland)

Sheamus is from the Republic of Ireland

steveorton
08-19-2011, 08:08 AM
but that would throw the whole British gimmick out of the windpw, I'm jus sayin... I'm jus sayin... I'm jus sayin... I'm jus sayin...

I said have someone like Hunico not Hunico but obviously someone from Britain and then I saw someone posted Drew and I will agree with him he would fit perfectly as the Randy Orton of the group, I'm jus sayin...

AOF666
08-19-2011, 08:27 AM
To be honest, do not want to see rehash of old stables.

AirBourne
08-19-2011, 08:47 AM
I'm not trying to base it to be Evolution, but I wanted to point out how that could work. Evolution was dominant, and this European/Great Britain Legion could be just the same.

PureMetalftw!
08-19-2011, 08:52 AM

^ ^ ^
This, this is something i would want to see

TNA 'The very best'
08-19-2011, 09:06 AM
Like I said in the other thread unlike the idea, but this was before you added the America gets everything etc, to much of a rip off from TNA, the group would be good though

Joonny
08-19-2011, 09:22 AM
Barrett and Sheamus with Regal as a manager would be better.
Plus Regal could continued to compete, but have more a role as a manager.

Y2J___Y2J
08-19-2011, 10:34 AM
Sheamus is Irish.. Ireland has nothing to do with Britain .. had to point that out. But if WWE did this then people would say that they are copying TNA.

AirBourne
08-19-2011, 10:58 AM
Sheamus is Irish.. Ireland has nothing to do with Britain .. had to point that out. But if WWE did this then people would say that they are copying TNA.

I forgot about that angle with TNA originally, it is only a rough idea. Sheamus could cut a promo where he mentions how he isn't put in the title picture even though being a former champion, and Barrett saying he deserves more respect, being a former #1 contender, NXT season 1 winner, leader of the Nexus, which dominated WWE for some time, and all that. Regal saying he doesn't get any respect, veteran of this business, multiples championships, KoTR winner, and they stick him on broadcast duty or whatever. And Ryan, well, he doesn't have a whole lot, he could say people mistake him for Batista but he is his own person, he can fight against the best and will destroy anyone in his way, something like that.

Siracul
08-19-2011, 11:07 AM
Mm is it just me or do I get flashbacks of World Elite (TNA faction back in 09 & early 10 i believe) from this ?