PDA

View Full Version : Fuel on the fire

68wPayne
08-18-2011, 08:31 PM
I really don't want to be a member of the TNA is ripping off WWE or vice versa crowd, but this has to be said. You see his Mark Haskins kid on TNA right now, fur coat black pants with the little designs, sunglasses, I wonder who he is supposed to be dressing like. That guy doesn't need to be John Morrison, he seemed talented enough to be his own guy

Rich Cranium
08-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Pretty obvious and yes, he is talented enough to not have to use this gimmick but oh well.
http://www.impactwrestling.com/tnaphotos/cache/pay-per-view-photos/2011/destinationx/IMG_6543_650.jpg

Rilla
08-18-2011, 08:54 PM
You see, TNA has an inside track in WWE, ala Gail Kim. She fed them information that Melina was in hot water and Morrison was too. Now, with that, they decided to have Haskins use this particular gimmick, and wait for Morrison's hopeful release. When that happens, they'll sign him AND... Haskins/Morrison team.

68wPayne
08-18-2011, 08:55 PM
I would rather him dress up and be Bloink The Clown rather than seeing him dress up as John Morrison

charmingone28
08-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Wow I'm glad I'm not the only one who saw that and said the same thing

Brewer 314
08-18-2011, 09:13 PM
http://www.impactwrestling.com/tnaphotos/cache/pay-per-view-photos/2011/destinationx/IMG_6543_650.jpg

Oh my goodness that looks like a real fur coat, I'm tipping off PETA and I'm not even joking!

dres1214
08-18-2011, 09:40 PM
I wonder what the TNA fanboys will say to this.....I am waiting for it.

VanHooliganX
08-18-2011, 09:53 PM
May as well ask. Is he any good in the ring?

68wPayne
08-18-2011, 09:58 PM
May as well ask. Is he any good in the ring?

Yeah, he was pretty decent. I would need to see more matches to make a definitive answer, but he could definantly be a regular in the X-Division

Wade Barrett 1979
08-18-2011, 10:00 PM
That is sad really! Now I am a follower of TNA as well as WWE, have been since around '04 I watch Impact and even Explosion, every week on tv over here!! In the past they were always funny about it, in a piss taking way; having the former Outlaws dress up as DX or Shark Boy, with his Austin gimmick!! This however, just smacks of a little desperation and a lack of ideas, if you ask me!!! I hope they pull things around, I really do, this industry needs the competition!!!

VanHooliganX
08-18-2011, 10:05 PM
Yeah, he was pretty decent. I would need to see more matches to make a definitive answer, but he could definantly be a regular in the X-Division

I'll have to check him out then. Shame about the Gimmick. I certainly hope his finisher isnt the starship painless...

I guess certain wrestlers all have gimmicks they have to do to at least get noticed, right Ringmaster and Nicky from sprit squad lol

tshizzy34
08-19-2011, 01:22 AM
Dressing up like Morrison will get him nothing but a gf that bangs all his fellow wrestlers, and mid card status at best, so good luck.

SLEEPY LOCO1
08-19-2011, 01:26 AM
I wonder what the TNA fanboys will say to this.....I am waiting for it.

I'm a TNA Fanboy and I hate it........and if your calling people fanboys then your a hater, because there are things you like and I bet you hate it when people shit on it...... Biatch!

nrb6304
08-19-2011, 01:58 AM
That is sad really! Now I am a follower of TNA as well as WWE, have been since around '04 I watch Impact and even Explosion, every week on tv over here!! In the past they were always funny about it, in a piss taking way; having the former Outlaws dress up as DX or Shark Boy, with his Austin gimmick!! This however, just smacks of a little desperation and a lack of ideas, if you ask me!!! I hope they pull things around, I really do, this industry needs the competition!!!

If we had a "Best Signature of the Month Contest" I would totally vote for your signature. lmfao! Good stuff my friend.

ON TOPIC

I got nothing. For the guy that defends TNA all the time.....this is shit

the wrestling shade
08-19-2011, 02:02 AM
Well ofcaurse your gonna see several similarities in TNA and WWE since Eric Beshoff has an undeniable boner for WWE. He has been like this since 1995. Didnt anyone notice yet? :P

steveorton
08-19-2011, 07:43 AM
I don't know why Tna can't come up with new material, I'm jus sayin...

clh2285
08-19-2011, 09:01 AM
I'm a TNA Fanboy and I hate it........and if your calling people fanboys then your a hater, because there are things you like and I bet you hate it when people shit on it...... Biatch!
Please....just stop

Cain
08-19-2011, 09:04 AM
Not only did they have a John Morrison look alike... They had a Chris Masters look alike too. lol

eboy
08-19-2011, 09:32 AM
Pretty obvious and yes, he is talented enough to not have to use this gimmick but oh well.

If we had a "Best Signature of the Month Contest" I would totally vote for your signature. lmfao! Good stuff my friend.

ON TOPIC

I got nothing. For the guy that defends TNA all the time.....this is shit

This!!!!

um i think everyone is overeacting slightly its just a Dress Style if he comes out down a Red Carpet with the Presss then OK i mean how can the Guy have a Gimmick he hasn't aid a Word

Russo swerve
08-19-2011, 12:05 PM
Not only did they have a John Morrison look alike... They had a Chris Masters look alike too. lol
Lol I saw that to

Ruthless_Aggression
08-19-2011, 12:11 PM

I hate the word fanboy as much as I hate the word mark. It's impossible to call someone that on a fan forum and not look like a complete hypocrite.

I fear this guy will never get over with fans no matter how talented he is, simply for the copied gimmick. Just like Sangriento and Robbie E, people will only roll their eyes when this guy performs in the ring. I fear the same can also be said for Crimson since its so obvious he is getting the Goldberg push. I just hope TNA doesn't bring in their own "Voice of the Voiceless" schtick.

Rilla
08-19-2011, 12:17 PM

They getting them tag-teams ready